Frenchfag here

I am a a 18 years old french men, on pol since 2015

Ask me anything

Question: Are those what passes for French now?

Question: I'm more than 95% French ancestry. Those animals in the picture are French and I'm an Amerimutt. Huh. You guys are fucked. Did you know that?

did you consider burning your capital to the ground?

Should I visit Mulhouse?

What should I have for lunch?

It passes for low tier french, i'm not responsible of that, it was the stupid boomers who voted for that shit and did may 68, the niggers are mainly in ile de France and near paris, so every fucking election the parisians cuck the rest of the france.
New york, paris, just a bunch of degenerates, just nuke dem all

Name your most positive and negative personal interaction with the refugees?

Of course, the eastern france is not invaded with sandniggers and nigniogs yet, great quality girls and it's located near the german autobahn if you are interested in cars. You should visit everything except paris. Bordeaux, toulouse, montpellier are great tho, but Bordeaux is on the way to be invaded by Paris transplants, who always fuck things up.

Thank you, user

Please nuke Lorraine, whenever I pass the border to go shopping the only European language I can hear is Portuguese amongst all those niggers and other brownish muslims

Yes, the East is superior, and Bordeaux, and Montpelier.

He said the East is fine.

>Eastern France
>not invaded
are you shitting me m8? If anything that's the third most KANG'D region after Paris and PACA.

>ama
are you aware this isnt reddit?
why do you believe your opinion about literally any thing to be interesting to strangers?
mon doo!

do you miss the french franc?

kys newfag, Sup Forums is a cosmopolitan board

he was 3 at most when it got replaced m8

Most positive: doing sports everytime with determined niggers, i've also spent some time with my buddy from the antilles in his family house in guadeloupe, and in baton rouge with his relatives. Most blacks dont like muslims tho

Worst: seeing and smelling blacks ( seriously, they stink at 7am, what the hell). I often spend some time in the blacks neighbourhoods, and aside from being ugly, there wasn't any threat to ly security.

The worst are gypsies, they implant their caravans on any non protected terrains, they arent lany of them, but they are very united to each others ( you have a problem with one of them, then all the other ones in the state have a problem with you). One time they were beggining to install their caravans in the parking of my job, on the airport, and both the workers and the police (the crs forces) kicked them out. It was very fun

With actual refugees, not a single problem, i dont leave near these rats.

What is this map showing? Number of mosques in each area?

"map of mosques, islamic associations and koranic schools in France"
It's in English lad

the fuck does that have to do with an 18 year old faggot doing ama on Sup Forums

oh fugg, i'm blind. thx wafflebro

despite this, op is a fucking newfag

good, I think that anyone in a relationship should kill themselves.

I would love to but I don't know arab so I don't think you'd understand

And i dont give a fuck about it

Haven't the French learned anything from history?

Surround yourselves with the poor and culturally bereft by government mandate. The only outcome of this being "Let them eat Injera".

Just like spics in the us, the govt and the big corporations let them in, not the ethnic citizens

Makes you think huh

You can't blame the French, we are all in this shit together.
Our mighty band of cuckold countries.

All the western countries are in that shit, we must unite against the ennelies of the west to shift the overton window and make left appear as dumb as they are rather than just say muhhh german califate, muhhhh le 56%,muhhh cheese eater surrender monkeys, muhhh leaf.

Serious question. How often do you guys eat baguette?

how many sharpies can your butthole fit

One baguette a day

Do many French youth (and I mean actual French) share your sentiments on the boomers, the government, and immigration? If so this is of course terrific news.

Yes,and even blacks on immigration share it

Everyday. My family sometimes buys too many of them, so we have about a dozen in the freezer.

And muzzies just do their own shit, i dont know about their views ln it

You don't do toast with it when it happens ? I do

Favourite French book ?

I have family going to Paris soon. Will they be safe?

They must be careful

Are you white?

All the books from louis ferdinand Céline, fucking based, all the books from alais soral, especially comprendre l'empire, some of eric zemmour books, and some of jean jacques Rousseau

forum slide test

Of they stay in tourist areas, yes

Just like in the us, when i am in miami, i dont go in miami gardens and some neighbourhoods near wynnwood

frenchfag living near Paris here

yes, everything my white friend said is sadly true. if you go in the north of Paris, you'll just see africans everywhere

Yes, but i have dark hair and brown eyes so i'm a nigger according to varg

Hair/eyes color.

Quel arrondissement ?

No really, us americans really admire the main european countries. For anyone older than 21 seeing all this happen breaks our hearts

Brown eyes dark hair, and white skin

I have a french coin from 1837. Any buyers?

everyday. everyone buys baguettes here. you can hardly call your food a meal without it

How is life under bogdanov rule?

French people deserves every bit of bloody cultural enrichment they get. It's not even remotely sufficient, there should be more chimp-out, murders and islamic decapitations.

To my fellow americans, sorry to have brought you the infamous French theoricists and neo marxist socio-constructivism. Through Butler and Noel Ignatiev works we're seeing our shit returning in our faces with an even more jewish stench than before.

Since May 68 our youth is irremediably lost. Our sociologists never saw such a trend of conformist, family induced political beliefs. There's less than 30% of political plasticity among the youngs, for 50% of absentionism (composed mainly of allogens). France is fucked.

Paris is awesome. Where do you live?

Es-tu dégéréné?

Me too, my frandfather fought in algeria, he will have a nervous breakdown if he saw for who he fought for.

>You should visit everything except paris
Why ? The city looks great, it's worth visiting.

Non, mais en tant qu'homme blanc cis hétéro je suis le diable en personne

Feels bad to be young in these mad times with such an uncertain future.

Everyday, it's normal bread here

>I'm more than 95% French
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You're as mutt as the US.

>except

Seeing low tier humans near all that beauty will be weird. Paris is a great city but the travelling experience isn't that great, but there still a lot of beautiful places here

The war was an excuse to fill the country with Argelians. I never understood why people didn't complain when they started going to France en masse.

Stay inside the red and be careful in the yellow.

>quelS arrondissementS ?
>fix'd

What was that little enclaved country that we gained in 1791 ?

You're low tier.

Je te demandais dans quel arrondissement tu habitais.

Papal Avignon? Frenchy education.

>stay inside the red

WAT

genre le 10ème arrondissement est safe ? gare du nord et gare de l'est c'est tranquille ?? tu délires mec

frenchy faggots btfo

oh, I thought the time where that region was Papal was older
I mean last French Pope as in 13xx I believe.

wech kho la famille on va au blade

I excluded the 10eme idiot.

>living near Paris

T'as pas bien lu, j'ai dit que je vivais à côté. Je vis dans le milieu des Hauts de Seine mais ça fait plus de 15 ans que je me promène dans Paris et j'en ai 30.

The tourist areas are all white people and chink tourists. Nigs and arabs are contained to the suburbs, there's some pockets of nigs and arabs, some of which look like 3rd world shitholes, but they're on the 75/93 border and there's no tourists there.

>Bordeaux is great
I haven't seen that many nogs in my life, not even in Paris

"France" ??? You mean le Bled du Nord ?
run Jean philiipe, before we get you.

spain faggots btfo
>didn't see that coming

alors ton dessin est dégueulasse mon gars, je suis désolé on comprend rien

But the Papal States countinued to manage the territory until you annexed it, and the pope being French or not has nothing to do with it, I think there was an anti papacy during a long time in the late middle ages but that is irrelevant to the issue.

Because algeria was like the previous low quality israel for jews, and at the beggining they were imported en masse in the factories,medias chimpout, severe legislations and all that shit.

In the 90's they were a lot of poeple who were doing raids against sandniggers ( called rattonades) but the the teams have been dissolved. Add school indoctrination and leftist judges and it's the icing on the kike

t.brainlet, here. Better?

Pourquoi il devrait faire attention vers notre dame et les invalides ?

hahah
les wesh,les bledard et les kaire, ça c'est Paris
La France est à nous maintenant frère.

I meant chatelet but it's too small

Being a closet falangist is nonthing bad. Also you shouldn't be proud of being an anarcho-faggot, you got severely btfo and everybody hated you for killing peasants where I live. And that Cuban flag is more of an insult to the country than anything else.

>syndicalist
>chad
not funny, not even if ironic

Shit, feels bad. We are in the same situation here now.

Worse, you mean stay OUTSIDE the res areas

>I never understood why people didn't complain when they started going to France en masse.
Because french cucks think they're "our niggers" and there is absolutely no white nationalism movement taking shape in the cultural sense. Even among most typical right-wingers, they still cuck about muh republic. Not to say anything about white french men dating beurettes, most popular race mixing combination. The frogs are fucked in the head, can absolutely confirm.

National Syndicalism isn't that bad but it's more utopic than realistic.

putain je crois que t'es daltonien ou alors tu comprends pas ton propre code couleur mon pauvre

Why did you try to wipe out the Occitans in the Vergonha if you were just gonna import Abdul niggers by the millions anyway?

Well stay where there is no red then jesus

>white french men dating beurettes
That's good desu, bleaching arabs, I'm doing the same but with a persian girl

Je vis à roissy et à Orly, j'ai étudié en Seine-Saint-Denis, je suis souvent sur paris maus pour moi le 92 c'est une autre planète, pas mal de sauvages la bas aussi d'après ce que j'ai entendu mo

Well, I've been there several times and each time I saw a French woman with a nigger or the other way around. And all the films about the daughter bringing a nigger home against the will of the intolerant parents who end up accepting it and being friends with thenigger since I was a child are French, last one about three french sisters bringing three non-french husbands home (I had to stop the TV 2 min in). Feels bad for them.