Little Witch Academia

You are a complete Disappointment

EP13 PV : youtube.com/watch?v=dMBWntTww84

Some Cour 2 Info :

-Serious half more serious and less comedy but will give everyone a chance to shine.
-Chariot's backstory will be fully explored as well as the reason she quit.
-Related to that, Diana's backstory and feelings for Chariot will also be explored. Diana's feelings for Chariot are "complicated".
-Akko will grow both as a witch and as a person.
-Croix is the producer's favorite character. She says she is a very fun character.

Who would her classmates be in the spinoff?

Me

>Akko will grow both as a witch and as a person
This probably means Akko will finally quit.

>Akko will grow both as a witch and as a person.
Hope we will get pic related

Considering the the original concept for The Enchanted Parade has become the anime more or less so far, I'd say the likelihood is pretty high.

>yfw timeskip

Elizabeth and sucymom

worst girl

Croix was bullied and Chario was her only friend

>2nd cour will end with magic returning to its full power and redeeming most of modern technology useless
>world is plunged into chaos, magical beasts are everywhere, ancient forgotten artifacts are awaken
>second season takes place few years later with 19 yo Akko, now one of the most promising witches of her generation, traveling around the world and doing what she always wanted to do - helping and inspiring other people with her witchcraft

Actually ep13 will have a timeskip

Please be right

>Doki doki no waku waku

Ursula > Diana > Akko >>>>> Everything Else

>post yfw you realized Lotte is actually a finngolian

We've known that for years.

>Ursula > Akko >>>>> Diana > Everything Else
ffy

comfy

How will Akko choose between being spoiled by Diana's rich family and enslaved in Succy's dungeon?

>choose
Akko can have everyone!

>worst girl
>not Akko, the only one that the show specifically goes out of its way to show how bad she is.

Akko being lewded by two girls OVA when?

>She still can't ride a fucking broom

LITERALLY HAREM MC

who needs brooms when you can actually fucking fly

It really looks like Diana wants to hate fuck Amanda here

She's going to fuck some manners into Amanda when she's done double teaming Akko with her.

She doesn't have to ride it if it flies by itself, user.

How do you teach someone manners by fucking?

>>-Related to that, Diana's backstory and feelings for Chariot will also be explored. Diana's feelings for Chariot are "complicated".

Sounds pretty GAAAAAAAAAAAAY not that I can blame her.

Mostly by humiliating them until they submit to you.

> I will never be a sixteen year old girl at a witches' school having magical adventures with my friends. Lurking threads is the closest I will ever get to this experience.

Akko flying a magical F16 because she can't figure out a broom when?

>you will never be like rance and have a massive harem of hundreds of witches that also help you defeat evil

>Diana discovers Ursula is Chariot
>sees that Ursula-Chariot all attention goes to Akko as choosen one
>she turns into bad girl and joins Croix faction to fuck things up and bring pwoerful magic to the world
I really hope Diana will bdcome a bad guy for a while junder Croix tutorage like Ursula-Chariot does to Akko.

We know that from the past that Wood Witch choosen Ursula over Croix so maybe this time it will play again.

Ddn't find it on the five most used search engines. What doujin is this ?

>Lurking threads is the closest I will ever get to this experience.
You are underestimating the future. They will probably make some pretty good escapist shit so you can pretend to be a little girl in a decade or two.

Not the real thing, but certainly more accurate than shitposting in these threads.

usually I'd gas you and myself for spoonfeeding, but since it's reaction image sized I can't blame you. Search "D4C" on sadpanda.

I want to bap this autistic witch on her belly until her undies are soaking wet and shes unable to walk.

Thats a boy tho

>Having autism like Akko confirmed

Are we ever going to see Akko's bare shoulders again? I can't get enough of them.

Why is Diana bleeding?

Akko fuck Diana with full rage.

Because whoever drew that made Akko one of those catty bitches that leave your ass all scratched up.

Akko's yay is a double edged sword.

Honestly I think im gonna drop this one. Shit was already below Triggers standards, and now it's just too predictable.

>you will never have akko tightly wrap her legs around your hips while she digs her nails deep into your back as you give her a mind numbing orgasm.

Why live?

Why people who'll drop say they're going to drop? I don't get it.

>>Hey there Asian cutie pie, ever wondered if our carpets matche our drapes?

>but will give everyone a chance to shine.
Are you ready for the Jasminka episode?

Say your prayers, Akko.

Because brooms doesn't like pussy juice on them.

>dear god please let Diana lewd me at gunpoint
>amen

why is nopan so good?

Want see more development of Andrew VS His Father

>you will never get Diana's one frame nipslip thank to animation error

So does Diana have green pubes?

Not when she is on her period.

How did LWA gunposting start anyway? Some of these edits are fucken great

I don't see any pubes here.
But there is a slit.

>Implying they'll waste episodes on single characters.
Seriously, counting the rest of the words Akko needs to unlock we've got 9 episodes left for Trigger to not give us a poorly paced, rushed ending. Going around giving 20 minute episodes to little witches that barely do anything is as insane as doing more filler episodes in the second cour.
At best we'll get an episode dedicated to the entire team, not just thunder thighs.

Will lwa redeem itself?

Also, what happened to youjo senki, the most consistent show of the season?

>what happened to youjo senki
Just watched it, it was a recap episode disguised as some sort of strategic meeting.

>Pure innocent womyn + glasses & choker
P E R F E C T I O N

Last episode was a recap?

>Pure innocent
>choker

Ursula is a perfect cake who has never been lewded. Her innocence and smile: intact.

Sort of. The story, of course, they have a new enemy formed by the escaped soldiers, but 80% of the episode what "how we got here" style of reused animation.

I mean what happened in ep 9 and 10.
15% less people downloaded ep 10 than any previous episode.

time to summon tattun with my rarest sucy

See Ursula is pure & virgin cake. I bet she doesn't even know what's the meaning of word penis.

I recognise that Sucy.

I know you do chap, it's a classic.
A-as are y-you

>summon tattun
Tell him that we will collect them 1 million if they make a kickstarter for an uncensored onsen special.

Constanze spinoff when

>666
Tattun summon imminent. Nude episode confirmed.

what are these expressions trying to convey?

>Ursula is pure & virgin cake.
I bet Croix fucked her at least once with magical penis.

Thank you Satan

>Who is that?
>We won, what?
I bet Chariot wasn't even a proper witch, just alter ego of shy Ursula nobody knew who she was.

Why does number of beast appears so often in LWA threads?

>-Croix is the producer's favorite character. She says she is a very fun character.
Oh boy, how many girls or boys will she molest?

I wonder...

Geee, I wonder.

Someone should make an LWA edit for this

So Croix will be LWA Joker?
And Diana will become her Harley?

You got quads, you tell me.

I hate timeskips.

Little Doge Academia!

Fuck off Sup Forums

Top meme, reddit