Making two AOTS in a row

>making two AOTS in a row
>the best anime of all time incoming
Seriously, how long until Kyoani will monopolize the anime industry?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12637027/r
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think everyone else accepted that they will always be competing for #2

>Girlish Number
>Kuzu no Honkai

Fuck off.

Shows so good no one talks about them after they're done airing.

BTFOd hard by 5 animators and a rusty linux

Thankyou Kemono Friends for putting an end to all studio shills

Kinema Citrus didn't do anything this season though.

Not really, the show itself is garbage, you're talking potential numbers which is really based on the popularity through lewds, meems and fan art, that's all. Yeah, they're apparently going to make millions of dollars, please though, don't kid yourself into thinking and saying that's because of a poorly made anime. It's probably due to a very well thought out or fortunate advertising strategy.

>can't even afford an actual computer
>t-they definitely funded gazillion of ads
Oh the tears of cucked studiofags

buttblasted

>ads

You are literally retarded right? The advertising would have been very cheap since it was all done through social media and forums.

Not at all. More confused and bewildered yet showing props at the same time for what they have pulled off.

>The advertising would have been very cheap
>so fucking cheap actual studios can't afford it
lel
Keep crying

Posting on message boards etc is free you retard. A lot of memes are ignored or never catch on yet some memes explode with popularity just happening to hit the right note at the right time. While the reason why some catch on and some don't can be hard to understand, it's really not a hard concept overall to comprehend. You know, if you're actually a rational thinking human being and not just a mindless trolling idiot.

No need to be so salty. Every studio was equally ravaged by a meme

>monopolizing anything after the meme dragon flop

And violet evershit is going to get phantom sale numbers too

Retard.

KyoAni are like the Nintendo of anime.

>tears
>cucked
>studiofags
>buttblasted
>lel
>Keep crying
>salty
>Retard.

What simpletons. Grow up. Seek education. You look like absolute fools.

>Be Kyoani
>Got surpassed by her little brother IG so hard
TOP JEJ

Considering Kemono Friends looks like Wind Waker for GameCube, I doubt that.
>Shit graphics
>Great entertainment

KyoAni is more Sony if anything.
>High quality graphics for it's platform
>Quality of entertainment ranges from godawful to good

AoS twice in a row? Maid Dragon was terrible causing me to drop it and Hibike only got more boring in S2.

You're not allowed to say good things about Kyoani here

That kind of attitude isn't going to change the fact more people (or in your case, "sheeple") liked shows other than your favorite

>Never get the top 5 of anime selling ranking
>Never get the top 5 of anime streaming ranking
>Monopolizing

Just like how you monopolize all the women by never talking to them nor being able to bed them, amirite?

The only reason maid dragon wasn't garbage was because it had nothing to do with a high school. I think someone at kyoani had a stroke, or maybe kadokawa tried to detonate the 'high school setting or else' last resort bomb under the studio and it didn't go off or something

>Dat idiot who gets BTFO and doesn't realize when to stop.

Maid Dragon is what SoL anime should strive to be though. It had more character development and growth in it than most shows this season.

It was just the Kanna is cute show featuring other characters.

Amagi isn't about high school son.

stale meme

That's not what these results say.
strawpoll.me/12637027/r

Maidragon isn't Kadokawa you dumb ape.

Not really. There's a lot of subtle things in the show. Most SoL scenes are just there to make the growth of the characters more realistic and less jarring.

Like Tohru for example. You can see how she has changed from the way she acted in episode 1 vs episode 12.

In episode 1, when Kobayashi was testing Tohru, she pretty much failed all of her maid duties. Cleaning, she broke the whole house. Laundry, she washed them in her mouth. Greeting the guests, she intimidated them.

In Episode 12, the same sequence can be seen. She can properly clean the house now, she can properly do the laundry. Most of all however, was that she can properly greet people now because her superiority complex isn't as great as it was in episode 1.

Just proves that it's always the same boring people making threads and posts on Sup Forums, and there's no originality left in the community.

Psst, just let them live in their tiny world.

Kanna doesn't even have as many scenes as Tooru or Kobayashi.

Who's Tohru?

>opened 1st episode
Literally first scene features one guy and one girl wearing school uniform in a classroom
You don't fool me.