>THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP 12/22/17
youtu.be/h6vf1YEUwOY
>Pres Trump motorcade en route to Mar-A-Lago 12/22/17
youtu.be/W4fOSSfz2YE
youtu.be/svh6_8K6R7I

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

freebeacon.com/national-security/secret-document-reveals-china-covertly-offering-missiles-increased-aid-north-korea/
archive.is/nl6H3
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/948211438472089600
amp.nationalreview.com/article/455036/new-york-times-trump-russia-collusion-narrative-reset-george-papadopoulos-carter-page
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AWOO~

nigger

The Norwegian Labour party is in full meltdown mode, and I love every second of it.

why is retro trump art so a e s t h e t i c

I've gotten this reply before.

>Trump got tax reform through
>I get an extra $28 per week

>I snowed like a motherfucker the other day
>got a $75 fine for not shoveling my sidewalk in time

Looks like my tax return starts a month later than everyone else

The Russian who was indicted for hacking Yahoo, targeting government officials?

He was an official at a Russian company that paid Bill Clinton $500k for a speech in Moscow.

AMNESTY

In 2018, Neocon Don is going to

- start a war in Iran
- amnesty the BASED natural conservative Hispanics
- give up on the wall
- double foreign aid to Israel
- fail on infrastructure
- lose Congress

Screencap this.

freebeacon.com/national-security/secret-document-reveals-china-covertly-offering-missiles-increased-aid-north-korea/

tl;dr China doesn't mind (privately) nuclear North Korea.

MAGA

Why did you snow over the pavement and not clean it up

AWOO~

All he did was call Democrats useless but whatever.

Hi Malta

>caught by ICE
that alone lets you know it was bullshit

Trump has been pretty hawkish desu

It's a matter of heart

>FAKE (((POLLS))) AMIRITE FELLOW MAGAPEDES? 97% HILLARY VICTORY!

I have, you are likely correct

What do you expect from kikebert shills, they're emotional babies who get easily trolled.

So I heard he did a thing

>Kikebart pushing amnesty Don
Here's a blast from the past as continue our countdown to number 1

Do you drive a snow plow?

>freed
Commuting a sentence only shortens it. He’s still going to do time in jail and lose everything.
>moving embassy to Jerusalem
Oh noooeeeeesss, muh poor Palestinians
>oust the Iranian government
He’s not sending troops you dumb shit. And he’s made his stance on Iran very clear long before Kishner got into the WH. He’s just supporting what the Iranian protesters themselves are doing.
>no border wall or deportations
Prototypes for the wall are wrapping up now and will soon be presented to Congress. As for deportations, those have been happening en masse, even to the point where ICE itself is saying how free it feels under Trump compared to Obama
>King Kushner
We’re back to this again, huh? What’s next month’s gonna be? Queen Ivanka? King Miller? Maybe they’ll still claim he’s Bannon’s puppet.

Don’t make me post this again.

>got a $75 fine for not shoveling my sidewalk in time

that just ain't right

U.S. later charged Russian intelligence agent Igor Sushchin with hacking 500 million Yahoo email accounts.

The initial hack occurred in 2014 and allowed his associates to access accounts into 2015 and 2016 by using forged cookies.

Sushchin also worked for the Russian investment bank Renaissance Capital

Renaissance Capital paid former President Bill Clinton $500,000 for a June 2010 speech in Moscow.

He's a kikebert shill, still thinks Bannon is relevant.

shh they got their new narrative and nothing is gonna stop them from shilling for a few hours

ATTENTION.
LAST THREAD FROM ME.
NEW BAKER NEEDED.

SANDNIGGER LOVERS AND KIKEBART SHILLS ARE ON THE PROWL.
KEEP YOUR GUARD UP!

Mommy posting? Ok

Has the Great Bean Migration to California started yet?

Epitome of a cuckservative, starts strong with weak finish.

He commuted Rubashkin's sentence to time served. He is already a free man. There were literally thousands of Jews dancing in the streets when Rubashkin returned to Brooklyn after Trump's announcement.

>muh prototypes

Looking forward to another year of prototype pictures and no actual wall. Doesn't take much to appease Sup Forums, huh?

>muh Bannon

Bannon is a dumb faggot who has the same problem Trump does: he doesn't care about America, he's just in it to boost his own ego.

If you guys haven't read Andrew McCarthy's take down of the NYT you really should. They're trying to memory hole the dossier and Carter Page being the origin and they're revising history by putting Papadopoulos in his place. This is a detailed dissection. The collusion narrative is falling apart and now they're just desperately trying to keep it together.

archive.is/nl6H3

Abedin, Clinton’s deputy chief of staff, regularly forwarded work emails to her personal [email protected] address.

“She would use these accounts if her (State) account was down or if she needed to print an email or document. Abedin further explained that it was difficult to print from the DoS system so she routinely forwarded emails to her non-DoS accounts so she could more easily print,” an FBI report says.

Abedin sent passwords for her government laptop to her Yahoo account on Aug. 24, 2009.

The U.S. charged Sushchin with hacking half a billion Yahoo accounts in March 2017, in one of the largest cyber-breaches in history.

Sushchin was an intelligence agent with Russia’s Federal Security Service — the successor to the KGB — and was also working as security director for Renaissance Capital

Renaissance Capital paid Bill Clinton $500,000 for a speech in 2010 that was attended by Russian officials and corporate leaders.

The speech received a thank-you note from Russian President Vladimir Putin. Renaissance Capital is owned by Russian oligarch Mikhail Prokhorov, who also owned the Brooklyn Nets basketball team.

He unsuccessfully ran for Russian president against Putin in 2012.

>got the fine at 10:41am
>shoveled and drove to the police station
>had it payed by 11:38am

A fucking warning would have been great.
I know Trump and /ptg/ in general are pro-police.
But I live in a rural town that is absolutely crawling with bored asshole cops.
I really wouldn't mind if a few of them got ..*ahem*...other professions

>With one post you can bring Neocon Don, Amnesty Don, Daddyposting and TRSodomites
The mice sure are restless over their citizenship being revoked.

WHY DON'T YOU GUYS JUST OPEN YOUR HEARTS?
IT'S A MATTER OF HEART

WELL SAID FELLOW MAGAPEDE! FAKE (((POLLS)))! RED WAVE 2018!

I'm sure that actually happened..

you get fined to not clearing the sidewalk in front of where you live?

what the fuck.

>Year full of DOSSIER THIS, DOSSIER THAT.
>Come December '17 / January '18
>"wtf why is Trump attacking dossier, why are people focused on it"
>Here, have this weird hearsay story of Padapalous being drunk and starting the Russia investigation.

Mean while ISI infiltrated through Awan brothers U.S. congress and could practice "IT support" even remotely from Pakistan.

What the fuck were CIA, NSA and FBI doing at that time?

what the hell happened?

3 more months don just hold out three more months...

>Commuted to time served
All his financial obligations are still in place though. The bank fraud penalties are still in effect, and is essentially under financial hell for that.

>RED WAVE 2018!
already happened
check the actual seats held right now

Yep.
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/948211438472089600

Hey retard, Reagan's amnesty is why that map literally cannot happen ever again.

>four years after Reagan left office, California became a permanent blue state

He's a fucking Chabadnik, his community will rustle up the money in no time flat.

Awoo~ baker ready to take over!

I think it's a little messed up that law commands you to shovel the snow off the sidewalk.

Amnesty was laserman's biggest blunder. Best to prevent Donald from making the same mistake

>What the fuck were CIA, NSA and FBI doing at that time?
The "Deep State" really is real. Tom Clancy wrote the fiction when the media tells us it's for real.

All the alphabet gangs are Deep State infiltrated.

I've seen many lefties on Twitter who are very skeptical of this NYT piece on Papadopoulos too. The main reason being, even if it's true that Papadopoulos was drunk and blabbing on about Russia having Hillary's emails, that wasn't an uncommon thing to say at the time. Everyone assumed it. But the emails Wikileak's published were never Hillary's deleted emails, they were from the DNC or the Podesta phish. So there's absolutely no basis for the FBI to launch an investigation with this knowledge.

He was going to be freed and kikes would celebrate anyway. It’s notblike he was serving a life sentence.

>another year of prototype photos
Notice the part where I said they were wrapping up testing and we’re getting ready to present to Congress soon

>CIA, NSA and FBI
I hope this is rhetorical, there's something leftists do that is called "March Through the Institutions", in which they subvert everything, Church and political groups included.

Use this one for next OP.
>when a Jew is taking good care of immigration.
Irony.

You don't? You some sorta cityfag or something? Scoop your snow so people can walk, faggot.

Especially when there was no notification of such a policy.
I get in there and I'm literally 00001 of this new rule they have.

Why is only Israel allowed to have walls and deportations according to americans? Why are there another rules for America? Why isn't America allowed to have that?

I can get thank you belgium

>What the fuck were CIA, NSA and FBI doing at that time?

Spying on weebs

He was serving 30 years. He would have been 81 years old by the time he was let out of prison. He didn't even serve a third of that time because of Trump.

We have deportations and the wall testings are finally wrapping up, Sven.

The 29th Amendment of the US Constitution says Americans are born to die for Zion, nothing we can about it

because muh holocaust

Then that's good for his community, but what's the point of keeping some kike in some federal prison for 30+ years, which costs $33,000/year to hold?
At the end of his sentence, the taxpayer would spend roughly $1.2 million just to house his kike ass.

His $27 million in restitution would also never be paid, since he'd die in prison before any money could be restored.

So... The already existing Blue Tsunami....
PLUS now amnesty == ????

D super majority in the house, just to start off!

>sitting down with jacket still buttoned
They truly are miserable subhuman filth.

>Greetawoo

Now that is a weird awoo.

From what I read Trump bumped it down to around 25 or 27. And what does his age have to do with anything?

Thanks to the persistence of the House Intelligence Committee led by Chairman Devin Nunes (R., Calif.), the dossier story won’t go away.

Democrats and their media friends have been moving the goal posts in an effort to save their collusion narrative:

We were led to believe the dossier was no big deal because the FBI would surely have corroborated any information before the DOJ fed it to a federal judge in a warrant application.

Then, when the Clinton campaign’s role in commissioning the dossier came to light, we were told it was impertinent to ask about what the FBI did, if anything, to corroborate it since this could imperil intelligence methods and sources — and, besides, such questions were just a distraction from the all-important Mueller investigation (which the dossier had a hand in instigating and which, to date, has turned up no evidence of a Trump-Russia conspiracy).

Lately, the story has morphed into this: Well, even if the dossier was used, it was only used a little — there simply must have been lots of other evidence that Trump was in cahoots with Putin.

But that’s not going to fly: Putting aside the dearth of collusion evidence after well over a year of aggressive investigation, the dossier is partisan propaganda.

If it was not adequately corroborated by the FBI, and if the Justice Department, without disclosing its provenance to the court, nevertheless relied on any part of it in a FISA application, that is a major problem.

So now, a new strategy to prop up the collusion tale: Never mind Page — lookee over here at Papadopoulos!

amp.nationalreview.com/article/455036/new-york-times-trump-russia-collusion-narrative-reset-george-papadopoulos-carter-page

There can never be a Reagan landslide again. Drop that please. Don't be a brainlet.

Trump or any republican running after him doesn't have the demographics that Reagan had.

And you can never go back to that demographics

h-hey guys...so where is this big internet apocalypse that was supposed to happen post NN kill? H-have you guys got your $50 bill to access Sup Forums?

but you could amnesty another 3-11 million people and watch how the map turns even more blue. Accelerationism is the way to go.

what would happen if trump just axed FBI & CIA and replaced them with nothing? is it within his authority to do so? i know neither are in the consitution.

I don’t see why not. Even if CA was 100% White it would not have voted for Trump.

You read wrong. He served 8 years of a 30 year sentence and then Trump commuted his sentence to time served, setting him free immediately.

thing is we really could.

what is stopping us?

Miller will hold the line.

Where the fuck do you live?
No where I know fines people for not shoveling

is NN really gone?

Pick Up That Can Blvd
apparently

Are there magnetic buttons you can sew into suit jackets?

I don't want to have to go through the trouble of buttoning and unbuttoning the thing every time I sit.

>Even if CA was 100% White it would not have voted for Trump.
Correct. Barely so. Which is more plausible, winning over a few % of a population that has no reason to prefer one party over another, or win over huge %s of a population, that has inherently voted for one party over the other always?

There should be one near those candies with names of muslim and niggers they have.

The truth of those digits, mane.

Yes

It's kind of sad how people in CA accept weed and being a degenerate swimming in bread and circus while their 2A gets infringed quite heavily this year. One's a way for state to subdue its population and one's a way for person to subdue the state. No wonder what is supported and what is limited by the state :v)

Let's find out

i don't know man...trump really pisses me off with this daca shit

Okay. That’s a bad thing. There, I said it. I’m just glad that he still has a criminal record and that he’ll be tainted for the rest of his life.

There's is nothing worse than our circus that calls itself news media. As far as I'm concerned any suicides that happen because of their sensationalist doom saying propaganda and increasingly ridiculous hysterics is on their hands. Goddamn do I hate modern journalism.

Miller may be the first good jew since Apostle Paul.