Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Dark Lord Subaru is here.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/61XeQHM2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

All hail the dark lord!

Who is hosting the Subaru birthday chapter?

Ferri is not for evil.

Subaru is for Emilia-Tan only and nobody else!

Reminder to always exploit your enemy's weakness

I don't follow this at all but does he actually turn into a dark lord? I'd be willing to give it a try if that's the case

Ferri is a cute man not made for Subaru's evil army.

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

Who is that in the top left?

Otto

Did he help him out in the Dark Lord side story? I didn't see him mentioned anywhere.

Please commit sudoku and upload it on Youtube

Stay mad.

So is this actually worth the read?

Literally everyone hates Felix but you.

Sex with my girlfriend Beako!

He was referred as "黒スーツの男", the man in black suits.

And then what?

Love that Blue is Subaru's bitch

You know he fucked that

Tappei has few things to say about the Dark Lord IF

pastebin.com/61XeQHM2

>Authority of Return by Death
So it's confirmed?

>What sin does Guiltylowe-san commits to deserve this.....

>Rem died in Arc 2, with Arlam village half destroyed (Petra and her friends were dead as well).
Oh.

Where can I see all the VN pics?

>In this route, the White Whale's mist erased both Wilhelm and Crusch
That's where Wilhelm went as well.

>Rem died in Arc 2, with Arlam village half destroyed (Petra and her friends were dead as well).
>Crusch and Wilhelm died and got their existence erased in the White Whale subjugation in Arc 3.
>The events of Santuary in Arc 4 is not triggered. As Roswaal didn't manipulate the weather to create snow, Garfield's still hole up in the Santuary. Echidna was tired waiting.

That explains why Ram is just sort of dead inside I guess.

Crusch-sama is so important to Ferri.

I think reading volume 12 and this new chapter actually made me like Meili more for some reason. She's cute

Otto becoming a slave to Russel out of debt is some weird shit, that came out of fucking nowhere for me. inb4 he's actually a secret evil merchant hidden boss in arc8 or something.

Guiltyrau almost did something cool but is still a meme.

I think this is the first time Subaru said "aishiteru" to someone in the entire story.

9/10 would pay for an ova/movie.

I think it's "slave" in the sense that he is up to his neck on debt, and he has to basically slave away to pay it off.

She'd be higher for me if she'd stop killing Rem and Petra. I know its her job, but still, rude.

hopefully next IF is where teams up with the witchcult for real and gets killed in the end by Rem

Happy birthday!

Rem needs to die by default for Dark Lord to happen so this is an acceptable loss

How does one commemorate such a momentous occasion?

>「あの人の右腕は右肩についてますよ。僕は、ただの奴隷です」

Pretty sure it's literally slave (maybe you can read as like 'servant' but that's a stretch I think). Although you're probably not wong regardless.

Well, she just never needs to meet him as a friend really. If he's legit working with the witch cult she'd just try to aggressively kill him if they met.

You know, i didn't expect this much of a wave of sad fanart for Subaru's birthday.

Wait, so did Tappei just confirm Subaru is Pride?

I mean Subaru's ability isn't a innate power so

It was supposed to be a HAPPY birthday

Seeing how Subaru destroyed the whole Lugnica kingdom simply out of his crush on Emilia in this If story gives me some uneasy feelings about the length Subaru would go to if something wrong happens to the blueberry. Well the good thing is the blueberry would be safe in Subaru's hands at least.

Betty gets aishiterus pretty frequently, but I think she's the only one

Not yet, Subaru just assumed he's pride. It could still be a red herring and Al is actually Pride.

You can either read it as him actually being Pride, or him styling himself as Pride so that Emilia gets all the glory when he pulls a Lelouche (except the kingdom is a pile of ash)

Kek, so Roswaal set the country on fire?

yeah you're right. oops. i was trying to think about Emilia or Rem.

>his feeling towards Emilia grows the more he dies.
Well, I hope that's just him going crazy the normal way, and building her up because he feels all of his sacrifice had to have been for a worthwhile purpose.
>>Rem died in Arc 2, with Arlam village half destroyed (Petra and her friends were dead as well).
So, Meili still had reason to attack Arlam in this timeline, despite the fact that she's now friends with Subaru and it'd have looked bad on Emilia's resume?

That's interesting. What was even the point of that attack if it had no significant impact on Emilia's reputation? It just kills a bunch of nameless villagers and Rem, which just gets swept under the rug.

Self proclaiming himself as one, is not the same thing as confirming what his authority power is.

>feeling towards Emilia grows the more he dies

I knew it was Witch Fuckery

>So, Meili still had reason to attack Arlam in this timeline
inb4 it was Al's plan to kill her and that explains why he was upset that she was still alive

What he does relates more to Tappei's description of Envy/Jealousy than Pride.
>Those who despise everything except a girl - Pride
>Those who wrap their own world in just one girl - Jealousy

Could have been something Satella actively does, as she already watches over him to grip him if he tries to talk about RbD

Then again if it's an Authority provided by a Witch Factor there is the strong implication that there these go beyond the 9 sins as either Subaru or Al has Pride but the other one still clearly has an Authority that can't be one of the remaining 8 sins.
So what is the price for RbD?

Also Elsa had her power being granted but that one also doesn't follow the 6 elements nor can be a conventional Divine Protection.

Meili is a hitman, most likely someone hired her to do what she was attempting to do in Arc 2, which I suspect was to assassinate Rem
I thought it was Al the client too, it's interesting to see what was the agenda

>So what is the price for RbD?
His sanity? I mean he goes pretty fucking nuts with every death up until Arc 4, at Arc 5 he doesn't even care if he dies which is pretty insane.

I always considered his slippage to come from the traumas he's subjected to in the failed attempts rather than something intrinsict to the act of using the rewind

>Main story-wise, Felix is being the same situation with Rem if Rem, before being saved by Subaru in Arc 2, has her memory of Ram erased.
That's interesting. Rem would have just become completely mindbroken if she lost memory of Ram, which is very different from what happens to Ram when she forgets Rem, but that's changed since she also has Subaru now.
That's what I was thinking. The existence of Rem and Ram isn't exactly secret, even if most people don't know they're Onis. The fucking Witch Cult should know that there are two survivors, since they were used as bait to lure out that group.

The only time one of them should have died, the only opportunity they had to die, was in Arc 2.

>at Arc 5 he doesn't even care if he dies
What? I thought a big part of Arc 4 was about how he should care if he dies.

>Dies 88 times in pure failure over trying to save Emilia
>Goes edgy on the robbers and sees Reinhard one shot Elsa this time
>Gets so butthurt over it he goes ultra edgy and joins the witch cult and fucks everything up for everyone all for Emilia

Remember kids, don't die 88 times to a gut loving assassin, or you too might just experience the edgy.

>which I suspect was to assassinate Rem
Subaru got bit and died more times than Rem in arc 2 though, so I don't think Rem was specified as the target of assassination.

The dog hated Subaru that much, Daphne's killer's scent.

The kids also got bit, and Meili waited in the forest to lure someone out to find her. Who do you think would normally respond to threats to the village? Someone has to stay behind with Emilia.

The one who gets sent out would normally be Rem.

He cares about dying in arc 5, what are you on about

Ram is the same as Rem post Subaru, since she has Roswaal.

My guess is Meili was hired to kill the help, but had no specific target really, possibly because her employer didn't want her to know what she was specifically trying to do.

But why would anyone want to assassinate Rem?

>at Arc 5 he doesn't even care if he dies

nani?

Al doesn't think she should be alive.

Trivial theory: it was foreseen that Subaru and Rem would fall in love, and some party wants to prevent that
Theory binding: If the witch curse theory is true in the sense that some external party is manipulating Subaru into loving Emilia, Rem is an obvious obstacle that has to be removed if their interaction can be foreseen

Al shouldn't have any connections to the assassin's guild though

>"Mother" is Satella

>My guess is Meili was hired to kill the help, but had no specific target really, possibly because her employer didn't want her to know what she was specifically trying to do.
That could make sense. Though normally, the dog would go after who had the most mana. Subaru's scent throws it off. Wrecking the village would also usually result in Rem being sent in to handle it.
Assassin's have connections to whomever pays them to do shit.

But Al didn't even know Ram had a sister. Also he was more concerned about Ram's existence rather than Rem's.

I always interpreted that he expected to meet Ram as she's the one Roswaal takes with him when he travels outside of his domain, and also thought Rem was succesfully killed by Meili

Not entirely, Al has shown to be friendly with Ram and even calling her by her name even though they've never met before. He has only been mad that Rem was alive.

Knowledge of Rem's existence isn't exactly secret. Not well known, but not secret.

However, he wasn't more concerned about Ram's existence at all. He actually thought Rem was Ram when he was talking to her, and he showed no sign of even the slightest surprise at her survival or existence. He's met Ram before, and even tried to hit on her.

His reaction changes when he realizes that Rem isn't Ram. Why would he suddenly be concerned about Ram's survival if he already just fine with Ram being alive a moment ago?

I wonder what makes Ram and Emilia just magnets for males

More importantly is al fucking colourblind

his face is burned afaik, so maybe

Wait, because Al already met Ram and even hit on her, shouldn't he have been able to distinguish Rem from Ram by simply looking at the Rem's hair color in that scene? Or is Al's memory very bad that he forgets Ram's look and demeanor already?

>Elf
>Cock magnet

I mean

Now that I think of this, both of your points make no sense. Not only is he fine with talking to "Ram", before Rem corrects him, but he has to know that Ram has a sister if he thinks one of the Oni maids should be dead.

If an Oni maid is dead, how are you fine talking to an Oni maid unless you already know there are two?

I think the most interesting thing about this if is that Subaru can't use other authorities
Maybe he got too attached to RbD and he doesn't look appealing any more to the other sins? Like he's not had enough epiphanies about greed or sloth or etc for them to like him? Or what?

Probably thought she dyed her hair or something. Not really a bad assumption to make considering he probably only knows what Ram looks like.

I'm guessing it takes the adaptation of Witch Genes to take effect for them to activate. Subaru never drunk Echidna's body fluids therefore he was still horribly incompatible with he authorities.

But Ram couldn't change her bust size. Al is into boobs so he should have recognized the difference between Rem and Ram.

I forget if tappei's notes say that he just can't use them or if they never went inside him in the first place
First case could be he's just too stuck in his brand of crazy to activate the powers ala ip while inspirberating Garfiel for being a slothy idle fuck
Second case is more interested because it contradicts the idea that Subaru is absolutely destined to megaman the authorities for some sagely purpose

>Al is into boobs
So why did he hit on Ram?

Though i guess that potential for them not to stick to him could explain why he's just a 'candidate'

You're right about that, Al should have noticed the size difference when it came to breasts

Pads maybe?

Why is he serving Priscilla?

Didn't express myself good enough, I meant that it no longer takes a mental toll on him, at least in comparison to previous deaths. But that could be because Arc 5 might be somewhat tamer with the whole psychologic traumatic death angle, I haven't read it other than the synopsis on the wiki.

They're twins, and he only saw her briefly. He probably didn't bother to check her out. Since he was going back inside.

He's Aldebaran, the fiery eye of Taurus. For all we know, there's something fucked up about his vision. Or maybe he's just too reliant on his mysterious source of information, so that he doesn't really pay as much attention to his surroundings as he should.
Rem's attitude is completely different from Ram's. Her appearance is clearly distinguishable at a glance. Al has met Ram and should have been exposed to both her appearance and attitude, which Rem does not display. We don't even know why the fuck Al knows Ram's name, because he's supposed to be an amnesiac and they have no history together, but he clearly doesn't have any indepth familiarity with her.

So. I think Al was probably relying on some information that he didn't bother to double-check. When Rem corrects him, he suddenly realizes he's fucked up.

Obviously Al is actually blind and has the power to scan alternate timelines for information, and uses that in place of his actual sight. He wears the helmet so no one realizes his eyes are fucked up. However, his real ears still work fine, so he can tell when something doesn't sync up.

Because the gospel told him to, obviously

>somewhat tamer with the whole psychologic traumatic death angle,
AhahahhahahahaghahHGGhahahbahahahah
>I haven't read it other than the synopsis on the wiki.
Indeed

I swear if Al is blind and has some sort extra sense for his surroundings we would have so much to work on

>Or maybe he's just too reliant on his mysterious source of information, so that he doesn't really pay as much attention to his surroundings as he should.
Yeah I think this is the case. I mean, he and Priscilla already met Rem before when Rem was fighting the thugs and even heard Subaru calling Rem, so it's odd that Al didn't know a thing about Rem.