>look at the date
This is just cruel.

I believe in aijo yuujo.

Yes.
Sometime you get nice things when you least expect it

despera is still not out so no

Yes

Fuck you

Dreams don't come true for people like us.

sora no shitwo was just a failed k-on clone with guns

No

I JOE
YOU JOE

Going to save up and go to Spain one of these days.

I have never been there outside of Majorca, I guess that is where all Germans end up at one point, but it was quite nice. Friendly people, nice architecture and landscape but too many curves and exotic food. Went to the monastery Chopin stayed in though, beautiful stuff. Those towns reminded me a lot of SnW for sure.

What do Spanish people eat anyway?

Nobody really knows.

Filicia is ugly and the worst girl ever.

I don't know, all kinds of exotic food that looked nice but ended up being rather terrible. I always wanted to eat exotic stuff in a Southern Euro country, the first thing I did was when I came back was eat Schnitzel.
But there was a really good restaurant in the village I stayed in, had a nice view and served spaghetti with salmon and spinach. I unironically ate that every single day with a cold beer. It was so hot that I bought huge amounts of beer every day and put it in the fridge. I don't think I ever consumed that much alcohol before. The region I was in was very mountainous and if you wanted to go someplace you had to go by bus and I got a bad case of car sickness. Never seen so many curves in my life, add the constant drinking and well, the outcome is obvious.

In many ways it was kind of like SnW actually.

I heard Spain cuisines are terrible.

I don't think they are, it's probably just typical Germanic taste that made me dislike the food for the most part.

Fuck you.

キタ━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━!!

fish/seafood, spicy stuff, tomatoes, olive oil

NEVER
EVER

I would agree with you, if I had shit taste.

NO

Only if they sack Aoi Yuuki.
She sucks.

>being a hipster contrarian

why would you need a second season?
I think it was a well rounded series, which had a statisfying ending, there is no need for more.

Nice projecting faggot.

AIJOU YUUJOU

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TU US, user

>unresolved character arcs and the world is still dying anyway
>satisfying ending

O MOI KASA NETEEEEEEE

The ending is that even though the world is dying, they accepted it and resolves to live life to the fullest and happiest until the very end. It's better to live life doing what you want to do instead of being in despair over the inevitable end while doing nothing and regretting it.

>not recognizing the image

B-but I like K-ON too

THE INTERNATIONAL BD RELEASE WOULD BE OUT SOON

Fucking buy it, roman niggers

SORAMIREZ DO EVERYTHING

>tfw MW2 is now oldies

Fuck you so hard.

this

TAISETSU WO KANADEYOU

I wonder if they use these things to see if people actually want a S2.

That's why they released the international BDs

I want to believe.

Miracles don't work anymore.

Music is a lot like love, it's all a feeling
And it fills the room, from the floor to the ceiling
I see MIRACLES all around me
Stop and look around, it's all astounding

Water, fire, air and dirt
Fucking magnets, how do they work?

Was Hopkins right? I mean he's not wrong about war bringing along technological advancements but forcing it probably wasn't the best idea.

he did nothing wrong. its only natural for humans to advance and repeating history

>Tfw no Sora no Woto continuation with Yoshiyuki Tomino on board giving it the same cozy feeling the first 8 episodes of Turn A Gundam had

It would be beautiful

I already ordered it, sir.

I don't have a BD player

Who was the user in Cuenca talking about the thread regarding Noel's train? I distinctly remember seeing something like that so just letting you know you weren't crazy. It was a thread about an user trying to build a wooden version of Noel's toy train, yes?

My wife Noel is so cute

It's been seven years, hard to believe.

Did they really April Fools about this?

This isn't funny, I'm actually sad.

>guns
You mean trumpets, now go watch the show instead of shitposting.

I'm spanish and I don't really like our cuisine.
But it's not terrible I think, I know lots of people that love it.

PISSING
That scene awakened my urination fetish

there I said it

Far too oily but I guess it is better than British food.

youtube.com/watch?v=ODrSLl7dea8

>wooden version of Noel's toy train
I've seen this fuck talking about it for the last five years with 0 visible result.

That was me. I knew I wasn't crazy.
I really wonder what happened to that guy, I was starting to think it was a fever dream I had.

Yet Claymore will never get 2nd season..

Wew that's mean, user.

How did the stream go in January? I tried to find a plug at the bar but my laptop only had enough battery life left for about three episodes or so and it was far too busy, still a fun night.

Not on april first.

>INTERNATIONAL BD
Isn't it Region-A locked?

>How did the stream go in January?
Well.

I'd rather drink motor oil than that.

youtube.com/watch?v=zgOe4eqxkQc

why do i always find the need to drink when this song is played?

They know better than to do this, it's probably region-free/have all.

>I'd rather drink motor oil than that.
Please do.

Shit taste.

You guys did watch SNW with us this past January, right?

Looks like it's everything that's on the DVD, only in HD now and no booklet. I got the DVD version mainly for the booklet, so I don't know. If it included something new like the staff audio commentary then I'd definitely buy it.

GuP's US release is coded A,B for the series, and A-only for Anzio Battle and der Film.

I'm going to marry Kanata

This was the only good thing to come out of SnW and describes it perfectly

To tell you the truth, its 2017 and everything is getting a sequel, so sure why not.

Looking forward to next year.

Fucking calvados, where do I find it?

How was the VN, any good h-scenes?

>SoRaNoWoTo never got a second season
>Durarara got a 3 cours second season

Eat shit. Should've eased up on the "LELELEL YAOI GAY SHIT" shitposting 7 years ago.

>Remembered what day it was

YOU SON OF A BITCH

I don't know either. Where do you live? I don't think any regular liquor stores near me in Texas will have them, maybe I can buy them online or request a liquor store to import a bottle for me or something.

>go to website on phone because pooping
>Flash plugin not supported
Is it Rick Ashely?

>phoneposter
>retarded
as expected

It's not worth it.

The war is over, grandpa.

Care to describe the taste? I imagine the cheap stuff probably tastes pretty bad and way too sweet, but the good (re: expensive) stuff sounds really good.

>looking through logs
>find "SAY ONE THING ABOUT HOLDING PISS, BUT HOLDING VOMIT IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT"
I was so fucking drunk man.

Holding piss hurts, holding vomit is like trying not to faint at one point.

>there are anons who watched the stream this january who will die before we watch the stream together next january

Anyone care to salute our fallen comr/a/des?

;_;7

You will be missed

It tastes like nothing because all the alcohol just burns everything.

No

Even 80%-alcohol absinthe still tastes like something. You have to drink moonshine or everclear if you want liquor that just tastes like burn.

You either don't know how to drink spirits or have accidentally bought rubbing alcohol with a fake label slapped on. Calvados is lovely, even the cheap stuff is more than drinkable.

I've been wanting to try absinthe, even though I've pretty much given up drinking altogether. The real stuff with wormwood is legal in the US now, right?