>This is entertainment in 2018

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746
youtube.com/watch?v=iBWiaFknYYc
youtube.com/watch?v=xZZyckBhCmY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>pol suddenly cares about nips killing themselves

O K

Its not so much about who is offing themselves. Its more about respecting the dead, regardless of who they once were.

If I known he'd hit 6 gorillian veiws in matter of a day or two, I'd be hitting up every god damned grave site with a shovel and my trusty camcorder. But I know better.

>Yay I fond a ded person hahaha omg omg

link to vid plz

Let me play doubles advocate for a quick second maybe the nip shouldnt have killed himself in a forest famous even in the west for suicides if he didnt want to be on camera, hes obviously an attention whore because theres a million places in japan he could have killed himself and never been discovered but instead he decide to picks the one forest in japan famous for suicides i mean Vice even did a fucking documentary on it

How did he hang himself with his feet in n the ground?

I mean maybe he wanted to be discovered so that it would leave less of a mess. Thatvis what i would do.

Consider this following

Kill yourself

Unbreakable determination.

poor guy
he sufficated slowls instead of breaking his neck and dying fast

It wouldn't be famous for suicides if no one an hero'd there, retard.

Everyone is highly critical. Peak degeneracy has not yet been reached.

Get your money out of bitcoin and invest in degeneracy. Its going to the moon!

I remember some spastic kid who "live streamed" himself attempting to hang himself and failed, he was kicking and struggling like 20min.
Basically a failed hanging is just strangulation. If they're still hanging a bit they'll try to abort but panic and oxygen deprivation makes them unable to.

That guy was pretty /fa/.
Besides, carbon monoxide > hanging.

> doubles advocate

Well, at least you got digits

>doubles advocate

holy shit you are dumb

it's more about using subscribers money to travel to Japan for the sake of finding a corpse (it wasn't an accident he went there on purpose) and then made the clown act instead of calling the authorities, because in his deluded mind, a corpse is the same as a dakimakurra, it's a tourist thing that he can sell if he records it.

liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746

the normie outrage is just fucking disgusting
and so fucking fake

I'm with #logang

>00
no you're dumb

look at this crying retard

youtube.com/watch?v=iBWiaFknYYc

>I'm with #logang
i'm not, but you're right with the fake outrage
There are people that have to work as ambulance drivers / firefighters, they have to see that shit everyday, people being mush and everything, and now everyone starts crying after some youtuber finds a corpse in the "suicide forest"?
His reaction wasn't even that bad desu

well he got them didn't he

Thanks for posting the video. What did he do wrong exactly?

youtube removed it for graphic content yet allows the vice video of the same forest which is just as graphic if not more allowed to stay up not even an 18+ filter

and he had a warning on the first frame

Is Logan Paul even still relevant?
I mean, I understand that he gets attention, but does anybody really care about what he does or is it just the pure essence of shock and reaction?

Jesus fucking christ that faggot in the hat is so fucking insufferable. Day of the rope he needs to hang from that same tree.

respecting defeatists? no thanks
those who suicide deserve no respect

>muh seppuku
an actually honorable tradition from honorable times, not this shit we live nowdays..

gook probably killed himself because "life is too hard!!" not because he lost a battle against some empire..

Nothing besides acting like a faggot. Sup Forums is now completely normie-tier morality-wise

I just watched the whole thing here he really reminds me of Otto Waalkes, i bet these are somewhere related

He might be a douchebag-chad but atleast he reflects a little bit on his actions
now i don't understand what this (((h3h3))) guy is so upset about him

>the normie outrage
>I'm with #logang
You are the normie, faggot

wtf man this is beyond pathetic

damn I knew he reminded me of someone, you're on point with the Otto comparison

what would happen if you'd show that guy bestgoredotcom? would he an hero? someone should message him, so he and his edgy tattoos and his overacted accent can go away

Looks just like regular youtube cringeworthy faggotry. Are people really upset by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=xZZyckBhCmY

video

>Its more about respecting the dead
>in Sup Forums of all places

check Twitter under #logang sorted by latest tweets
There are like a billion tweets with hardcore outrage

mostly manufactured outrage for subs, cash or virtue signalling

i'm a doctor and i see people dying everyday, but it doesn't mean it's ok to film a dead body for the sake of entertainment.

what he did is horrific and selfish. it may be a dead body now, but it was once a person with needs and feelings, and he disregard everything just for them jewtube views

it's devil's advocate you damn mong

Is he ok?

He's fine, it's just a flesh wound. He can just walk it off.

how the fuck can you be alive so long with that?

who cares, to be honest this vid and shitstorm around it gave me audible kek, guy just made entertainment of some guy going an hero, we do this here all the time, not even mention memes born out of happenings and now people are yadda yadda, shut it down, disrespectful bleh... fuck you hypocrites

Imagine if that guy showed up to your mom's funeral and made a faggy show of it for his youtube channel.

*pfew* I was afraid we would have one less brown person on this planet for a second.

i'm not making fun of dead people for money, if that's waht you mean by calling everyone here "hypocrites"

>doubles advocate
>gets doubles
he's not dumb he's a genius

honestly the most tone-deaf video I've ever seen

He did call the authorities, French fag.

>doubles advocate

Checkā€™d

yeah we don't do it for money but for fun, no fucking difference really if you ask me

laffin

adrenaline is a helluva drug

Isn't it something to do with that particular forest being spiritual?

Just like in 1018 and so on.

He should have taken the nip's skull and brought it back home as a souvenir like a true Chad American

FUCK OFF E CELEB POSTER

>amerishart entertainment

moar

Why is that so bad? Am I too autistic to get it? Yeah, he's an annoying faggot and all, but why are people so offended? It's not like they kept poking the corpse with a stick and set it on fire or something.

It's the difference between a documentary and a dumbass with a camera you fucking bong

Nah, people aren't really angry. They just want a piece of that outrage.

>haha dude whoooa a dead body *stifles a real emotion* ohoho fuuuck lmao

hes just a retard and deserves this

If the cut was clean enough, the blood vessels will effectively constrict to prevent blood lose. Eventually, letting loose and bleeding out.

White people really are the niggers of Asia

It's a diamond dozen mistake.

It's true. People in 2018 just want good boy points. Faux outrage is the new fad.

Please source, I have fallen in love.

Sickem, Edups. Destroy the Paul menace. It is your destiny.

Why do people care about this?
Seriously what's so "offensive" here.
Oh no a guy killed himself in a place famous for suicide oh no. Disrespectful yeah sure but this is laughably tame.

I've never even heard of this faggot until this controversy. If this is what people are outraged about then I have no choice but to join his team. I get outraged at outraged people. It's in my blood, sorry. You mad? I'm madder. You outraged? I'm more. Suck a mountain of cock. Faggot.

if you go into a suicide forest and hang yourself you have already lost all dignity there is nothing left to disrespect, you're a failure and chads like Logan should be allowed to make fun of you, it's just the natural order of the universe

I think even on here, however much we laugh and make fun over gore vids, most of us in real life if we came across something like this would actually have some respect.

As far as logan goes, I think he honestly was trying to be as respectful as he could, but because he's such a self absorbed pompous ass it came out very very cringy and looking like he's trying to make money off it.

He deserves to be shit on, but people are doing it for the wrong reasons.

>He disrespec teh ded guy
Shut the fuck up.

>Loud American retard who thinks it's Mt. Fiji and that's where the water comes from ha ha haha, herp derp, omgz cum on gang lez go to teh suicide fores so spooky so fun hahaha OMG I NEVR SEE A DED PERSON B4 WTF HAHAHAH OMG OMG MOST REAL V-LOG EVR LUK EVERY1 IZ DED GUY OH BUT SEROUSLYY SUICIDES IS LIEK A REEL PROBLEM
This is what people should be angry about. Some Americans just shouldn't travel at all.

How much do you want to bet he is from cali?

I'm more angry at his hairstyle. He looks like a fucking nerd with big hair and I hate faggots with big hair

You saying the corpse was real? That youtubers faking all they can, and all of a sudden that Chad was so lucky to find a real body. What is the chances?

There is something to be said for this.

He sort of asked for this, but on the flip side, the honorable thing to do would be to respect him even in his pathetic state of death.

It is this code of honor that separates white nations from all others. We have a sense of magnanimity and good will towards the downtrodden that no other cultures have.

It's what separates western culture from others.

This has been Sup Forums entertainment since 2003

>doubles advocate

>some random foringer comes to your country and disrespects your culture

What's the actual video so I can form my own opinion on it?

culture of suiciding in forest?

>goes to a known suicide location
>during a time when suicide risk is high
>Sup Forums: "omg so fake that body lol"

Turns out Sup Forums rarely uses logic even when facts are present. but I already knew Sup Forums usually laughs at suicide for the "lulz" so it's not surprising

I met an african at the store today and I wanted to punch him in the mouth because he had big hair. Are you kidding me. Curls for weeks. I don't like your face or your hair.

Take that boy band shit and shove it up your mothers ass. Until this fag gets a cool haircut I'm not even going to represent him. I've retracted my endorsment.

Did a train run over him, or why did he split?

well they had culture of suiciding with sharp knife in stomach, and culture of driving planes into american ships
so....

there are nigger hate threads all the time on this board, including webms of blacks being horribly mutilated and killed. Dont pretend for a second that the general population on this board actually gives a fuck.

furthermore I have no sympathy for the dude that hung himself. Suicide is the most cowardly thing you can do, and no doubt his cowardly actions brought much pain to his family and loved ones.

logan is still an idiot, but everyone is makeing a big deal out of nothing.

it just happened like that, its called curry fever
its when you eat too much curry and then dance to the beegees there can be sudden "split" of your body
medical term is "Discidium repente fossa"

you fucktard
that's the point, the shame the e-celeb out of existence

>that's the point, the shame the e-celeb out of existence
and then..?

i'm finally ready to embrace our status as villains of the world. fuck this country

>"""honorable people"""
>kills themselves when things get tough

Ohohohoho no...

anonkun decimatu threadchan

fucking newfags careing about e-celebs. Who literally gives a fuck about what they do on jewtube? you are only helping to infect this board with their horseshit.

If he gets a cool hair cut I'll probably follow him but right now he looks like a backstreet boy. I'm starting to think the wrong dead person was in the video.

I fucking hate big hair.

this
Everyone dogpiles and despises the Paul brothers for whatever
Everyone dogpiles and despises me for whatever
I'm with the Pauls over a bunch of dumb Twitterfags who like being part of outrage culture

That being said someone had to sit there and lay sadpiano.mp3 over a video of a random dead guy and that's crazy