Japan's population will be 40% in 2100

>Japan's population will be 40% in 2100
>our society will be filled with large numbers of elders and small numbers of workers/taxpayers
>It is bad to accept immigrants, GUYS. It will destory Japanese society!!!
okay, so Japan's society will be fine without immigrants?

Brainlet Please. you are dumbest person in the world.

We need to start thinking accepting immigrants

So go convince other nips, what are we going to do?

nah, you need to think about restricting abortions and contraception, that or you need to teach your women their first priority should be motherhood

how about you go out and start fucking girls?

>tfw the solution to a whole country's problem is getting laid

shoo

Or you could actually start having sex again

english teacher pls go

Hello romanian.
It didnt work. you know

Why tho?

>implying OP is Japanese
Japanese don't want any fucking immigrants. They took like 3 refugees last year.
Every industrial nation has the problem of low birth rates. We need to find a solution but it's not immigration.

>many young generation can not have child because of economic reasons
>thinking having sex will solve this

kek.

this is why I call you dumbest shit

I'm not a romanian and I do know what you are talking about but there is literally no other way unless you wanna fuck your country up socially

They're going extinct. All things must end.

>nuke Japan so fucking hard that they roll over and beg for your attention, to the point of wanting to destroy their country because they see you doing it first
or
>faggy lib weeaboo wants faggy lib policies for everyone
One of these things is more likely than the other.

I'm a black man in Japan ama

>Japanese don't want any fucking immigrants

Excuse me?

Educated people (people who have Ph.D at economics) support open border policy unlike educated retard like you

Automate.

How is your English teacher job? Still no cute Japanese gf?

Would you please find OP and beat him up?

Then bringing immigrants wont fix the problem, retard. You will only put your country in more debt.

Then unless you have a magic wand you are fuck out of luck.

You're going to take the L regardless. Immigration or extinction are the options for countries like Japan at the moment.

>automation replacing jobs meme
>low birth rate destroying economy due to lack of workers meme

Both can't be true.

Just cull the old.

>Educated people support open border policy unlike educated retard like you

abort thread

>the economy never adjusts
>it only works when the population perpetually grows

I don't see any issue here.

>666
THE BEAST HAS SPOKEN

I have BETTER plan.

Accept immigrants. let them work in Japan
Innovation will happen due to diversity
Domestic demand will increase due to more population, and it will increase supply(in other words, new-born of industries)
>national income of Japanese will increase
>people can afford to have more kids

hmmmmm.... perfect plan

Fuck off you stupid larping faggot. Theres hundreds of poor ass spics in America who pop out babies every year, economic reasons isn't a fucking excuse. Japan could just pay people to have kids.

Someone probably using a vpn. This retard can't even make a coherent argument

economcic growth will afford people to have more baby due to increase of income

>Innovation will happen due to diversity
lmao @ people believing this propaganda

Robots.

yeah. Japan and mexican have different way of thinking at education and society.

It is hard to change society as a whole and way of life.
so accepting immigrants is more simple and easier solution.

get it?

Trust me, I legitimately don't want to live in my capital city because of all the """""""culturalism"""""". Keep Japan pure please, it may be the last safe haven left before we're all the same shade of #003509 and are worshipping allah.

What about white immigrants?
There's plenty of beautiful white people who don't want to live in Eurabia, and are willing to assimilate.

>were too poor that why they cant have kids
>so lets bring even poorer people

this logic faulty, explain

Holy fuck that might actually work... What the fuck?..

It's like... Different policies... Work for different nations :-0

Simply restrict state social services for elderly to people who had at least 2 kids.

Hey there Korea-kun, glad you made it to 2018.

You are assuming these immigrants are capable of working. They wont adapt to your culture and all they will be is a burden to the economy with the gibs, etc.

this please

Where's that fucking nippost about lower house prices, higher income, less debt, more jobs when you need it

One word: Automation
Whatever the solution the world doesn't need more niggers thats for sure.

Yeah I got that much
>Innovation happens thanks to uneducated niggers from middle east that did nothing other than taking welfare checks and sat on oil reserves for their entire lives thanks to which they never had to work in their entire lives

next level mental gymnastics right there

I think you are probably baiting...
Still, there is no proof diversity increases innovantion.
If anything, diversity decreases social cohesion and community trust.

so what

Yeah, I don't know if I want brown Japanese people...

On 2020 hundreds of thousands weebs will go to Japan, just let Japan women fuck Europeans/USA

You wouldn't know because you're not actually Japanese, but social programs would work better than immigration.

are you serious?

In Japan, silver democracy is buzzword

elders have larger numbers, therefore they have more influence in election.

Politician only look at their votes.

Why do people feel it is inportant to have high populations. When i hear this news it means good less people to deal with. But when i hear lets replace it with a less intellegent less incompatable population that makes me sad

Robots.

don't be ridiculous. The japanese are so meek (especially in their youth), they would feel the social disinhibition effect of racial diversity even more destructively than the Swedes have. More importantly, Japan should preserve its culture.

Finland is white.
And Japan is black land for India.

You're right OP let's let muslim refugees in since it's going so well in other countries like Sweden.

hmmm...
so please explain why America(nation of immigrants) is now SUPERPOWER of the world?
If immigrants don't work, why is America is so strong at economy????

but OP is a brit using a proxy

The non-immigration solution is to give big incentives for having kids, the more kids the better

Japan does accept immigrants. I know multiple gaijin that successfully immigrated to Japan because they were entrepreneurs or were highly-skilled in a field. Japan doesn't want low IQ immigrants from third world countries that don't add any societal value; and become burdens on the country.

fuck off OP

Japan is overpopulated as is and is overly reliant on imports.
Japanese people would be better off with a lower population.
Yeah at some point you've gotta right the ship and atleast break even but thats for the future Japanese to worry about and obviously there are solutions other then ethnic genocide by immigration.
Oh and even if there was no possible solution (Japanese people can't sex anymore durr durr!) I would as a Japanese person rather go extinct naturally then by a painful slow replaceable death.
Population is declining now but it will rise in the future.
Japanese people will be fine.

Try again. Put your women back in their place? Why do you need those people when everything will be run by robots?

Most of these immigrants were white.
The USA was almost 90% white until a fe decades ago.

because America was built on slavery ( forced labour of people who would otherwise collect gibs ) and on white protestants who were most hardworking class back then

Islamic niggers don't bring anything to your fucking economy

Wew lad i thought the japanese were smart.
Most of the workforce will be replaced by machines, which means that you won't need a population as big

Young people not being able to afford a family will solve itself with dying elderly.

>We need to start thinking accepting immigrants
you need to clean up that nuclear disaster before we consider it an act of war and fucking bomb you and come fix it up ourselves

Just have more babies instead you fucking idiot. Stop acting like current trends in baby making can't be changed.

just convince your women to breed with your men
is it really hard to do that

yeah ACTUALLY sweden has better performance than Japan for two decades.

I envy them. We should leran things from sweden

The only ones doing anything important in America are white. The United states only freely accepted white immigrants until 1965.

>is it really hard to do that
yes actually because Asian women don't like Asian men

Easy. What we call immigrants today vs a century ago does not equal the same.

Superpower; 2018; pick one.

Japanese will be first to invent artificial wombs.
Problem solved.
Though I still think they should let their population drop as idiotic tax ponzi schemes aside their ideal population level would be much lower then it is now.

accept the white devil and christianity and we'll talk

White or something doesn't matter

we are just one species. Homo sapiens.

enviroment make human. good education will make people.

Because the immigrants who earned America that name (nation of immigrants) were almost exclusively white. Nanban gaijin, baka.
The immigrants suggested today are unskilled, dumb niggers and muslims. They don't build a nation, they destroy it.

Ok. This guy is bait. I'm done

Luckily the elderly are also racist so that checks out.
If social security crumbles, retired people will have to fall back on their families and private wealth anyway, so you don't have to put it up for a vote. And social security will crumble if you let in the wrong immigrants, see western Europe.

How about Non-white like Japanese?

according to your logic, Japanese is not white dirty shitskin.

but hey, our GDP per capita is same as most of white nations.

deal with it.

race does not matter

The fuck is that spike?

Japan's work culture is one of the hardest in the world. They grind from morning until late evening. That's their way of life. That isn't going to change.

Also, women can kiss their careers goodbye if they get children in Japan - not to mention the insane queues for kindergartens. It's a burden for families to have kids over there. That's why they ain't fucking.

So no, they won't be getting around doing that anytime soon.

yes. I don't understand why everyone is worried about population drop. Robots would put those people out of work anyways. Iran has what 40% unemployment. Whats the real unemployment in the USA? 36%?

How about extensive campaigns on marriage and having children and maybe some extra incentives to have children. This way you increase population without raising crime, rape and bad influences like Islamic teachings.

well, you need to understand self-sustainable population dynamics.

if natural birth rate is below 2, population will decline.

And currently it's 1.4. people will suffer higher tax due to elders.
And this feedback continue untill some outside effect broke this feedback.

And I think immigrants is key.

Most whites put Nips above white.

White people are scum, they will promote liberalism and ruin the country. They are a disease vector and that disease is niggers.

okay, Then, you can think of Singapore

Singapore is literally nation of immigrants.
Very few "white" living in there

still one of richest nation in the world

How do you explain it? dumb racist fucker

The slaves didn't really do as much as people would like to think, in all reality we'd probably be better off if they'd never been brought over in the first place.
The northern states economy grew faster because they started using less slaves and focused more on using steampowered machinery and horse drawn harvesting machines.
If slavery did anything for us all that was is slow us down and leave us with a bunch of angry black people 300 years later.

>what is race realism
go kill yourself in your meme forest you stupid faggot

kek you have to be some jew taking a shit over in nip land.

Immigrants are key.... fucking jew.

its called population implosion. this isn't new.

so how about singapore?

Sweden is notorious for faking statistics and cherrypicking surveys.

Funny thing is, we don't accept immigrants.

Europe accepted immigrants and refugees

Japan still has HIGHEST debt/gdp ratio in the world.

don't worry, it can not be worse. It's still WORST

The only innovation your brand of diversity has ever driven is in self defense and security. Like how they started needing those anti truck bollards in Europe.

You’re country is the size of California, yet has 3 times the population. Were overcrowded here, you must feel like sardines. You could downsize by 2/3 and you’d be fine