Personality Types

Post em
>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/the-myers-briggs-personality-test-is-pretty-much-meaningless-9359770/
psychologytoday.com/blog/give-and-take/201309/goodbye-mbti-the-fad-won-t-die
vox.com/2014/7/15/5881947/myers-briggs-personality-test-meaningless
thoughtcatalog.com/lorenzo-jensen-iii/2015/05/13-reasons-why-the-myers-briggs-test-is-absolute-nonsense/
vice.com/en_nz/article/bjv8y5/the-myers-briggs-personality-test-bullshit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_A_and_Type_B_personality_theory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Five_personality_traits
youtube.com/watch?v=zba9jnEOQqw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off faggot

occasional reminder to all non INTJ to kill themselves, you are the cause of the problems of the world

>INTJ-T
T is the bad one right?

Not quite.

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/the-myers-briggs-personality-test-is-pretty-much-meaningless-9359770/
psychologytoday.com/blog/give-and-take/201309/goodbye-mbti-the-fad-won-t-die
vox.com/2014/7/15/5881947/myers-briggs-personality-test-meaningless
thoughtcatalog.com/lorenzo-jensen-iii/2015/05/13-reasons-why-the-myers-briggs-test-is-absolute-nonsense/
vice.com/en_nz/article/bjv8y5/the-myers-briggs-personality-test-bullshit
>inb4 "people I don't like said it, so it must not be true"
I bet Santa causes vaccines to give kids Autism where you come from, it would explain your shitty posts.

if vox and vice say it, it must be true

Academics plz respond

yes, but still better than any non INTJ

What website is this?

>occasional reminder to all non INTJ to kill themselves
there wouldn't be much fun if they were to do all the work by themelves

Intj reporing in

ISFJ reporting in

INTP-A

All F types are subhumans that should be sent to death camps.

I feel your pain user. The gist of how they explain living as a Debater is “hide your power level.”

I got INTJ when I was a kid. Recently retook it and got the same thing. Apparently they are rare, but thinking thats just something they say to make you feel special. I know a lot of people here get INTJ or similar ones.

I've gotten INTP and ISTP variously when I've taken it over the years. Never anything else though.
I do wish there was a war. I'd like an excuse to take some of this anger out on some niggers or slavs or something. As of now if I joined up I'd be a glorified janitor.

Is there any way to go from I to E so I can become sociopath full raid gear?

>INTP

What do?

ENTJ master race here

No wait I'm INTJ

keep on hating them, one day you will either become mark zuckerberg or kill yourself and either is fine and you know it.

Make friends, learn to enjoy and energize yourself around other ppl.

>have gf
>spent three hours arguing with her about trump tax plan
>she’s exhausted, I actually gained energy from the exchange

This is wat it takes to get E

>TFW ISTP

INTP Tranny. Formerly INTJ. Then I quit caring about shit. Come at me faggots

I'm surprised I even got the Debater status. When I need to make a point, I'll make it. Like when asked how I voted in the referendum (Leavefag), the people asking me never asked why I voted the way I did. Had I been a normiefag and said nothing, they'd assume the worst because the TV says so.

Other than that, I recognise there are such things as bad ideas and ideals (looking at you Communism). I don't think I'm much of a debater, though. Although I do have some kind of innate response to receiving 1 fucking dollar, so there's that.

ISTP

What is -T?

What's the most black pilled type? That's what I am
Trying not to be such a negative Nancy but the future looks bleak af
We were dangerously far down the kikening road and I just don't see us surviving in a recognizable form period. White men will parish from the earth but maybe the remnants of our blood will form something worth being proud of
>Brother is dating a just
>Wife loves brown people
>Parents all love Hondurans
I'm the only one left who cares about our race, I pray my sons will carry the torch but at this point I'm working on keeping my marriage in tact and going to stick my head in the sand when it comes to politics this year
It's just too much to handle

INTP-A here

I suppose that's why I'm here

this
I get it from both sides of my family.

INTJ/FJ

T is neuroticism, i.e., basically how much of a woman you are.

Master race bros

checked

go plot the collapse or something

ISTP

anyone who isn't an ESTP is a cuck, prove me wrong
>protip : you can't

ENTJ-masterrace. Get in line.

>T is neuroticism, i.e., basically how much of a woman you are.
No, it isn't. It measures how success driven you are. You retards think being assertive is the peak of leddit tier masculinity without taking into account that you can be a total retarded dipshit and still be confident.

I alway get pic related as result
I'm ENTP though
stupid test

>tfw unironically ESTP

How is it that they classify us as 'sociopaths'?

Tell your parents I am preemptively sorry for their loss

No, it literally is neuroticism. High neuroticism is a female trait, low neuroticism is a male trait.

Please kill yourself you literal (B)eta.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_A_and_Type_B_personality_theory

Right after you kill yourself, nu

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Five_personality_traits

Okay, just please don't teleport behind me.

I cant Imagine the mental gymnastics required to think being an easily flustered faggot is a good thing

Too late, nothing personal, kiddo

>tfw personality type A literally has a higher success rate
You would know this if you actually went to school and didn't take your information from bro-tier KikeTube channels, fag.

i got INTJ-T
is this good?

INTP
Yay, I guess?

It means you're a virgin. Permanently.

i already knew that, i guess the test is right then

Not really. Unlike popular belief it is not just switching 2 letters, it also determines your cognitive functions and I very much doubt those can be changed easily, if at all. That said, INTP can handle social interactions, think of a persona developed to be social. The problem is that is exhaust us and we prefer to be alone most of the time.

YOU CAN BE ANY PERSONALITY YOU LIKE IT IS ALL A JEWISH LIE

Stop being an anxious butt-baby bro

> Once went one week without showering or going outside. Wants to close himself so that neither of them will be virgins
> Once
Tfw

>literal "heh, nothing personnel" post
>lacking this much self-awareness
So much denial. Know your place, bitch.

>1 week
Pft

Same

Friendly reminder that S stands for stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=zba9jnEOQqw

What would happen if you got your amygdala removed to get rid of social anxiety?

Don't forget F types are feminine faggots

sorry guys