Do Republicans want to lose the presidency forever...

Do Republicans want to lose the presidency forever? Because unless they launch Operation Wetback II that's exactly what is going to happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

270towin.com/maps/DpXo9
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plato's_five_regimes
youtube.com/watch?v=n7UuuEFPGN0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They are just running out the clock. Time to remind people about the false left right paradigm that everybody recognized was the case before the trump election lulled everybody to sleep.

Just need to let europe blow up from muslims so we can take all the white refugees. Demographic wars incoming.

Texas isn't projected to go blue until 2040 or so.

How fucking PATHETIC do the Democrats have to be to literally only win by importing spics and other nonwhites to get votes

Try coming up with an alternative instead of bashing Trump all the time, Jesus

What do you think Rubio and the Zodiac Killer are for?

>az, tx
>not voting trump

I don’t think so

>Texas isn't projected
Pollsters can't even tell you who is going to win this year but you think they know who's going to win in 2040?

Right now we have record low immigration and illegals self deporting, we also have a good econemy

Good economic condition = white people and middle class people have kids (poor and rich have kids no matter what)

What happens when the middle class (whites mostly) have kids? The demographic death of America is over for another genneration or more.

Now if the gutless republicans could actually do something about our minority prioritizing immigration laws we would be able to prevent the demographic decline for 40 or 50 more years

B-but our values and our magic dirt will make natural conservatives like mestizos support us!

Oh America is getting Whiter? That's news to me.

That's the problem with stupid faggots like you, you think slowing things down is winning when what you need to do is reverse them.

its all over

when they say diversity is out strength they mean politically

op means in 20 30 years

Once you get rid of Mexicans, illegals, etc the blue states turn red. Show the niggers that you actually care about them eventually becoming productive members of society by getting them back to work and raising respectable children instead of hoards of single mother nigger children. They will vote right too.
The left relies on fraud to stay in power. Attack the system at its legs. There will never be a modern day leftist in power in my life time.

By the time Texas, AZ and FL go blue some other NE states will flip red.

>Show the niggers that you actually care about them eventually becoming productive members of society by getting them back to work and raising respectable children instead of hoards of single mother nigger children. They will vote right too.
No they won't but thankfully blacks don't show up to vote so even states that are almost half black, like Mississippi, are almost 100% republican. The real problem is the other minorities and white leftists.

Gen Z Hispanics lean right. The Republican party it's going to get BROWNED. It's going to get very weird.

Ethnonationalism isn't going to work out. But I don't think things are totally fucked. Fertility is sub replacement for every race except Hispanic, which is like 2.1 at best.

This is a sort of stasis point. The future belongs to the fecund of all races. So what that means is a browner America in 2077, one where non religious / no child whites are extinct.

What will happen at that point is anyone's guess. I might be able to like white people at that point, when the biopolitical mean has shifted. But I'll be dead by then.

The best outcome is this: DREAM act passed, all immigrants are low crime, high IQ. CRISPR poised to start making super babies. Underclass finally stops shooting out kids.

In that future, all races die. Pursuit of raw brain power and automation. Singapore is the model, but their fertility level is pathetic

This. So many of them kept running on repealing ObamaCare and pussied out when the opportunity was there. Cuckservatives need to be purged from Congress

Based on demographics by age and their preferred political parties it may not be that inaccurate.

A. You're retarded if you think the NE will ever go read
B. the Southwest is growing and the NE is not, so it's only a matter of time before the electoral votes are so lopsided that even if the entire NE went red it wouldn't matter.

not really. rural hispanics and 3rd gen. vote republicans. just anchor babies and illegals vote democrat. it doesn't really matter though because they don't turn out. 2016 was the year for them to turn out and they didn't

Ah yes. Conservative Mexican values. They've done so much for Mexico.

Make Pennsylvania and New Hampshire red and I'll agree.

It will, progress is progress sorry. Your never going to get things to totally reverse on a dime you need to push things in the direction you want

Which we are doing.

If Middle class and wealthy whites have kids for the next couple of years due to the economic condition we can easily turn back the clock on our demographics in just a few years

We have had low birth rates since the early 2000’s we have tons of 20 and 30 something whites that will have kids once they can afford kids, poised for a baby boom actually

It's not progress. It's rapid regression vs extremely rapid regression. You're celebrating losing while acting like you're winning and it's pathetic.

Of course it can't go read, but it can go Red you simplistic swine.

that's what the data says. they are nowhere near the majority but that's why the GOP gets 30% of the hispanic vote. culturally they're americanized unlike la raz anchor babies and illegals who still have their wonderful culture from Mexico.

>culturally they're americanized
Yes, because American culture has drifted in their direction.

if that were the case they'd be voting with their anchor babies brethern.

being shitted by 3rd world shitskins and how they vote are two different subject and you're confusing the two.

This

Read audacious epignone if you aren't clicking with this. There's a strange shift occurring. The average Americanized Hispanic it's roughly as intelligent and religious as a southern white. They're Catholics, then Americans, then mudbloods. Their religion and family values put Mormons to shame (although many Mormons are Hispanic now).

Basically, things will get weird. America will never be a white state again, but it might end up feeling like one

And your solution is what? You want to somehow turn around 50+ years of demographic shifts overnight and will chimp out when that doesn’t happen? That’s pretty pathetic and very naiive. We have to be in this for the long haul. Low illegal immigration/deportation, a good economy, and (hopefully) the RAISE Act are all extremely important steps towards our goal

The white race is over, just put that on your heads. It's over. Stop worrying about that and start having sex and smoking weed, it's not worth it really. Whites had a great run.

This is only true if whites don't massively reproduce now and the minorities with shit genes don't use CRIPR to become white males.

Says the faggot.

I think what's going to happen is that upwardly mobile hispanics will marry white. I went to HS with a girl who was 1/4th spic. married a white guy and their kids looks white. I know they won't be "white" but in name and apperance they will be. I think that's the future.
the ones who aren't upwardly mobile will marry brown or black and you'll just have a larger dark underclass.

wtf i thought utah was based, are they gonna get beaned too ?

yes, and?

Why is Virginia red?

t. Conservative in Virginia

You are obviously a fucking edgelord faggot because as the other user says you cannot undo a half century of law and demographic shift overnight

Demanding all or nothing is fucking childish and bound to fail, you must be a total idiot to discount progress simply because it’s too slow for your myopic desires.

it pisses me off colorado is blue
fucking colorado.
what fucking traitors

Once the kikes demographic bomb goes off in 10 or 20 years we will be an empire or balkanize.

potheads and beaners flooded the state.

I don't see how they can stop it... this is the elites plan all along. Replace less controllable natives with lower iq foreigners... all while calling the natives racist for pointing this out. Genius plan really. Congrats elites.

i know. I used to dream about living in CO 6 years ago.
Just visted Denver last month and its a fucking shithole

Start with naming (((elites))) and tell to everyone you know.

I think this will be 2020
270towin.com/maps/DpXo9
>Florida goes blue because demographics (northerners + island spics)
>NC goes blue because of demographics (spics+northern transplants)
>GA goes blue because of Atlanta metro area getting bigger and the state getting less white.

Not sure about Wisconsin and Michigan, it depends on what trump does during his first 4 years. He barely won these states, if he keeps being so unpopular he will lose them.

>if he keeps being so unpopular
He's only unpopular with people who didn't vote for him.

Operation Wetback II is a go.

>Blue Texas
Texas would vote for Satan if he had an (R.) on the ballot

His approval rating is like 35%

Not that genius really.

Won't this backfire in the long run? A low IQ population that is more controllable eventually tears down the system that you are profiting from.

Unless they're calculating that as long as they can keep up appearances and do the bare minimum this theft system can keep running on near empty.

Basically Communist Government 2.0

>Texas
>Blue
Get the fuck out of here reddit

It's already over. Redpills for real here: It. Is. Fucking. Over. You would literally have to strip 50-80 million Americans of their citizenship and then forcibly deport them to countries they have no citizenship in, in order to "Make America White Again".

At this point you're going to start screeching about Jews, and while they have helped import non-whites into America, the three biggest groups of people who've been behind non-white immigration are as follows:

>Boomers/White, male business class (cheap labor)
>Christian Churches
>Boomer, hippie, liberals

America will be Brazil 2.0. There is literally nothing short of a violent civil war and massive genocide that can fix it, and white men as we all know, are cowardly cucks and e-warriors only.

>read steve sailer
>The average Americanized Hispanic it's roughly as intelligent and religious as a southern white
Yeah no.
Deport them like Eisenhower did. How is this so hard to understand?
So in other words it's completely true.
Best case scenario.
I'm demanding progress not just various degrees of failure, not sure how that makes me edgy. For decades conservatives have celebrated small victories while they've been having massive failures and where has that got them? Where has America gone in the past ten years alone?

Brazil 2.0 then?

Yes and most of those are people who didn't vote for him or don't vote. His popularity with his supporters remains high and it's their votes he needs to win.

No different than climate fags. Tomorrow who knows, 20 years from now, this tree I found tells me will be +.65C hotter.

>You're retarded if you think the NE will ever go read
hillary only got new hampshire and maine by like a 1-2% margin and they've been getting redder and redder over the years

Trump won Texas by 9 points.
Meanwhile Hillary won California, Hawaii, Maryland and Massachusetts by 30 points.

So no if Satan ran as a Republican he wouldn't win Texas but if he ran as a Democrat he might win California.

Yeah those 4 electoral votes are really going to counter-weigh Florida and Arizona.

Wow, you fucking bigot. You aren't (((allowed)) to have these thoughts at all. Let your corporate elites plan for the future and go back to playing games on your IPhone X (TM).

>How fucking PATHETIC do the Democrats have to be to literally only win by importing spics and other nonwhites to get votes

Haha yeah what losers at least we have our principles and aren't NAZI LARPERS like the alt-right? Oh uhh whoops shit

No all you have to do is
A. deport illegals
B. encourage legal minorities to self-deport by cutting welfare and other gimmies
C. change the immigration to be biased towards first world countries
There you go, completely non-racist but would still lead to a Whiter America.

Well you've convinced me, let's import the third world and mix every genetic group together until there are no differences at all. Mexicans are based!

>How fucking PATHETIC do the Democrats have to be to literally only win by importing spics and other nonwhites to get votes

They're playing the game of le Universal Sufferage Democracy(TM) as it is intended. Plato predicted that a form of government like this would eventually lead to mob rule, then that would lead to tyranny. They've clearly always wanted complete or partial hegemony over the spheres of American life. In fact, I would say we've basically completed the 5 forms of government cycle within the next 15 to 20 years. We went from having a WASP elite, to having a 56% mysterymutt state with fluctuating judicial precedents and laws every 4-8 years.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plato's_five_regimes

I was joking dude.

But she didn't even legitimately win CA. Those were mostly stolen Bernie bro votes. which frankly couldn't have happen to a stupider group of people. they'll never even do anything about it either, those weak fags.

>at least we have our principles

Yeah, sex changes for eight year olds, open borders and unrestricted welfare.

Kill yourself.

Can we stop pretending that Western Countries are Democracies?

In a Democracy the people actually get a say in government they're able to vote on laws and they get to determine the direction of the country. Citizenship actually matters and the citizen always has more rights than the foreigner.

In The West politicians will make laws without the input of the citizens. Literally the only power citizens have is getting to vote for which preselected figurehead will rule them as a supreme dictator for given number of years.

Elective dictatorship isn't democracy.

ummmmmm actually combined they have 8 soooooooooooooooooooooooooo ur wrong

florida won't go blue. arizona would be first

Please. The Democrat Party principles are to oppose the GOP with no regard for the actual issue being discussed, virtue signal on Facebook and Twitter, and then strut around acting as if they're smarter than everyone else.

The modern Left is a joke.

I think so, except their are more whites here than in Brazil so the admixture will be whiter than Brazil. I think too that 1/4th and 1/8th hispanics who have non hispanic names and look white will totally deny any hispanic heretiage, so it will be impossible to tell. you'll be having a lot more Da'Quanardio Lopezes on the other end.

7. Even in a best case scenario a Republican isn't winning Maine's 1st District.

What will they do when Europe will become a Califate ?
Muslims hate jews even more than polacks. Oh and Israel is completely surrounded by muslim countries.

>Can we stop pretending that Western Countries are Democracies?
That's the point, we were never intended as democracies to begin with. America in particular was an effective Aristocratic Republic of comprising of the founding fathers, and many other old stock families.

>In a Democracy the people actually get a say in government they're able to vote on laws and they get to determine the direction of the country. Citizenship actually matters and the citizen always has more rights than the foreigner.
>In The West politicians will make laws without the input of the citizens. Literally the only power citizens have is getting to vote for which preselected figurehead will rule them as a supreme dictator for given number of year.
Agreed here, which is why if Trump does nothing about the Mexican crisis and DACA. It's over for the USA. The democrats will regain power, use their new "citizens'" votes to grant themselves more and more power. Eventually leading them to use agencies such as the HUD to resettle these new "citizens" into conservative, relatively homogeneous states like Obama did. They can also use these new votes to grant themselves the ability to create laws that levy punitive taxes that double up as propping up their welfare state, and being used to destroy what little is left of Red America. After all, if you have the votes, and the ability to entice them to move into said Red areas, what use do you have for pretending to be neutral?

Then we truly will be in an elective dictatorship like you said. A dictatorship propped by a one all ruling Democratic Party, which is propped up by globalist corporate interests, which is propped up by unlimited immigration, which is propped up by a corrupt Congress, which is propped up by a corrupt judiciary, which is propped up by a corrupt media, etc etc etc.

Democracy indeed.

>The Democrat Party principles are to oppose the GOP with no regard for the actual issue being discussed
But you only have one issue you ever act on senpai, cutting your boss's tax rate.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, the founding fathers, although they were the elite class of the country at that time, were too optimistic in their wording of the Constitution that America couldn't be screwed up this damn bad just through the congress and judiciary. There's only so many safeguards such as property based voting, states' rights, gun rights, etc that you can do.

This trump lied now people die

Just fucking deport them all already. Trump is such a pussy.

If this were to happen and 70% of white males felt politically excluded by underhanded democrat tactics I believe civil war would be inevitable

>Trump is such a pussy.
No, Trump is an employer.

If Trump has his way, he will deport them all. He is currently holding DACA hostage in exchange for a complete revision of the 1965 Immigration Act, but regardless of which way that goes in Congress, the roundups will happen after.

youtube.com/watch?v=n7UuuEFPGN0

>They'll be a majority in the old New Spain territories by 2060

Fucking hell, are americans ok with this?

those people in the picture u posted r ugly

Texas and Arizona should be treated as if they are already blue, the Republicans MUST secure the Midwest, if they do not all is lost. Texas may have a few more election cycles in her, but Arizona is fucked. Honestly fuck Republicans for being such insepid losers. Even when they have power they lose.

you don't need polls if you bave demographics.

>are americans ok with this?
Only California and Texas matter and they're already majority-Chicano. The rest are meme license plates.

If the Founding Father's could see America today they would regret that they didn't put more power into the hands of the people instead of politicians and judges.

>Gen Z Hispanics are... shit shit shit, I post shit because I am stupid...

Stop the cuckservative memes

That's thanks to our shit-tier first past the post two-party election system, where both parties are fully infiltrated and controlled by globalist and kike kleptocrat pawns. The right is increasingly aware of the traitors in their midst and the left, can't stop screeching about Dingbald Blumpf and how bad niggers living in one of the most prosperous countries that niggers exist in in the world have it because of ebil whitey and his unallowed thoughts.

>That's thanks to our shit-tier first past the post two-party election system
I feel like you don't really know much about the Republican Party, its membership and history.

This, never give up, there is ALWAYS an option, and if you disagree you are simply not creative enough

I think everyone can feel it coming

The Republican party is controlled by big business who could care less about the American working class being replaces by cheap wageslaves. Its history has been one of utter failure, they have failed to stop or reverse the last 70 years of liberal libertarian revolutions. They campaign on issues that get them elected, while incapable of actually addressing the problems that lead to the degeneration of society and hence higher abortion, divorce, and government dependency.

Republican party policy is SUPERFICIAL and concentrated on getting tax breaks for the donor dicks they felate in order to get elected.

Do you know where the Midwest is Germanbro? Because in that map the entire Midwest is red, with the exception of Illinois, and the Republicans still lost.

Even if they win Illinois and half of New England they still lose without Virginia. Add the fact that decades from now California and Texas will have vastly more electoral votes and it truly is a hopeless situation,

Washington was offered to actually declare himself King. If he did, America probably would have ended up as a Polish-Lithuanian style Elective monarchy. The king being buttressed up by a class of generals, nobles, and and maybe learned scholars. Jewish influence would have been minimal for far longer because the founding fathers and assorted allied families already knew the dangers posed by usury. So after 1815, the Rothschild's would have had an inordinately difficult time even suggesting building a private central bank. People like Hamilton would have been exiled for subversion. As for how long this would have lasted, I have no clue. Probably more so than our shitshow "Republic." Hell, we could have maybe built up a true Empire, and own all of North America right now.

Wrong, nobody cares enough to kill. They are fat and complacent. Lots of talk about guns and tyranny but the fat American will never pick it up for an offense.

Remember that time trump called for the wall to be built and everyone said “well, that’s it! He’s lost the Hispanic vote, and there’s no way he can win without it. He might as well just go home”? And remember that other time when he called for muslims to be banned and everyone said “That’s it! Nobody is going to vote for someone who is so openly bigoted #TrumpIsDisqualifiedParty”?

I do, and I remember how they were wrong

I will admit, the delineation of party policy between the nigger lover Radical Republicans through to Nixon's/Goldwater's southern strategy, and the flip with respect to the racial conflict in America is a bit of a mystery to me and something I'd like to understand better. I'm mostly talking about how the situation lies now.