Luke 22:10 man with earthen pitcher, follow him. Age of Aquarius, Jupiter and Venus a line January 7th...

Luke 22:10 man with earthen pitcher, follow him. Age of Aquarius, Jupiter and Venus a line January 7th, 2018 marks the new age. Moses was Aries age, Jesus was Pieces age, any idea's what Aquarius has in store? Freedom and Peace for all! Blessed Be!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u7YTE7WFB6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=HS0WSEuousE
youtube.com/watch?v=BQmxEJz1EiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NLhypaRifcE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

interdasting
does me being aquarius mean im based?

It's *the age of a-queer-U.S.*, and it already began a while ago

Sun god is next...

Reminds me of floods or the Kraken, i cant find anything in religion of mythology or folklore that occurred under this sign in the past.

Change of tides, maybe a great awakening!

Will we go back to midevil age, or raise to the 5th dimension

Sun God?

Sun, the bright thing in the sky.

Pisceian age was also defined by large schools of fish blindly following a leader.
Aquarian age will continue to see that tired old paradigm dismantled to make way for small, like-minded groups co-creating together.

It's going to be a good time

Pic relative to comment... I think gps was the last nail in coffin. A sky reference created that gave direction, but the created sky reference is a shadow of the truth.

aquarius is revealing of secrets, independence, weirdness

meanwhile we are seeing the collapse of the previous system, decentralisation of all services, free flow of information and people and characterised by a literal water bearer(merchant) alex jones

what will be the religion for the new age?
the powers that be wanted it to be global warming, but belief is waning as nature refuses to cooperate

The only hard truth is the sun.

Occultist and a Christian if what you say is true. It's not going to be good at all, my friend. Hell on Earth approaches ever closer. Not even exaggerating.

No big deal.. the pagan larpers will take the brunt of anger.

Pluto in Capricorn will continue to reveal all and shake things up through 2023 or so. Will, that feel like hell on earth to some? Yes, especially those fighting tooth and nail to hold back the oncoming wave of truth.

Ride the wave

Universal humanism, one world government, wisdom will blossom, self awakening, the 3rd testament, global oneness, more universal than reform, let light steam forth in the heart and mind of men, digital age dominated by networks key phase for this age is "Be to Be" shifit will bring out the best and worst on mankind, have a daily practice, dont give in to fear or despair or anger. Let your light shine!

I guess, but we Christians also have to go through the Tribulation, we're only saved if we endure it to the end.

The veil will be lifited, greatawaken that we get from the sun, moon and stats

Not just a wave my friend, this is a Cosmic Time Keeper (Zodiac). It depicts new ages, as new worlds, change so drastic and dramatic the whole world will never be the same.

The Age of Light is coming to an end, and a era of Darkness will soon follow. But all hope is not lost.

apocalypse means unveiling in greek
a world built on lies crumbles when the truth is shone
end of the world as we knew it (not nuclear war, not the end of life)

normies will cry

Back to the dark ages, baka
New age movement alternative medicane Chrystal healing, earth change,magic, meditation, new religious movement, intuition, karma, paginism, ufos, supernatural events, Goodess movement, Esoteric knowledge

no such thing as tribulation
biblefags still mind controlled for 2000 years
but even when shown to be a hoax, you still believe blindly

5th dimension nonsense is just the tribulation for new agers

turn your brain on

Hippie movement, love unity from what i just read we will be going back to nomadic ways. Age of freedom, we are all spiritual masters the kingdom is in you! Manifesting creations, no more power giant corporations, wow...where do they get this stuff from

could happen when the money implodes and people downsize their lifestyles, decentralised communities, local and family life will become the focus, so yes, more nomadic, something closer to pre-city age, most of the giant corporations will go extinct

but it wont be the hippie communes that new agers want

it'll be more like the wild west with robots

Guess i beteer get some horses, how would you destroy a robot

Nope, other religions talk of it as well. Everyone has their different version however, and I keep my ear low indeed. I know with better clarity what's coming than most do. Just don't say you weren't warned.

>Blessed Be

Wicca is religious LARP for cat ladies, homosexuals and irredeemable bugmen

>not the end of life

Quite ironic.

>hoax
youtube.com/watch?v=u7YTE7WFB6Y

Please inform me on your knowledge

It's way too long to post it all here and I will soon be going out. But I will share you a tidbit here and now, the greatest enemy you will be facing is Death itself. Do not shy from the light, as you do so, you shun Life itself and damnation is your reward.

eh I wouldn't bet on it
just wait and see, I'm probably wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=HS0WSEuousE

sorry user, you got duped by a roman psyop for 2000 years

Actually it’s strippers, bankers, and veterinarians

Also Berserk depicts it all rather well.

youtube.com/watch?v=BQmxEJz1EiQ

I like druids and native American

Same with the Lord of the Rings.

youtube.com/watch?v=NLhypaRifcE

The Red King hungers for conquest.

Ying yang

The sun hasn't been out in texas...their hidding it..lol

Blessed Be is celtic

2 seconds on google:
Leo (Lion) 10,800 - 8,640 BC
Cancer (Crab) 8,640 - 6,480 BC
Gemini (Twins) 6,480 - 4,320 BC
Taurus (Bull) 4,320 - 2,160 BC
Aries (Ram) 2,160 BC - 0
Pisces (Fish) 0 - 2,160 AD
Aquarius (Water jug) 2,160 - 4,320 AD

To many people thirst for power and control

Universal humanism, one world government, wisdom will blossom, self awakening, the 3rd testament, global oneness, more universal than reform, let light steam forth in the heart and mind of men, digital age dominated by networks key phase for this age is "Be to Be" shifit will bring out the best and worst on mankind, have a daily practice, dont give in to fear or despair or anger. Let your light shine! I think it will be a digital era of crap

What Alex Jonez the jonestown kool aid man, that guy triggers me he is a snake!

Thanks

No it isn't

That right there is typically Wicca BS - its full of 'omg so celtic and spiritual' stuff that has zero to do with actual Celtic culture, but was just cooked up by American retards

None of those are of into it, except possibly for middle aged women who are into burlesque (I have no idea why this is such a big thing with them) who probably think strippers are liberated examples of female spirituality instead of just whores

t. Trad Catholic who was a Wiccan when he was younger