Be chad

>be chad
>have successful youtube channel
>find dead body while filming a vlog
>doesn't get his panties in a bunch and starts crying like a pathetic beta male soy boy because he saw a dead person
>people are somehow mad at him because of this

Why are soycucks so pathetic they can't even watch A VIDEO of some
random gook hanging from a tree without crying and whining
and getting mad when normal people don't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wqxqsUopiag
m.youtube.com/watch?t=4s&v=QwZT7T-TXT0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Not crying when you see a dead person
Fuck off kike

It's just a matter of respect.

Life in japland is very hard, I can imagine his reasons for suicide were far more than understandable than the western whores who cut because they got E-bullied.

After he says his little PR piece on how "le suicide is le bad" He just goes back to behaving like the absolute neanderthal he is, completely unprincipled.

No matter what he may look like, you can still tell at first glance from his mannerisms and behavior that he's a mutt.

youtube.com/watch?v=wqxqsUopiag

Only fucking video I could find with a quick search. Fucking bonkers. Dude's a madman.

It's the Ohio upbringing. Until recently you would get your ass kicked for being a little faggot in Ohio, specifically north west and rural Ohio. We just aren't bothered by this shit. We weren't raised by west coast leftist culture. We were raised by the strong masculine principles that built the country, founded the greatest empire on earth, and won multiple world wars. The west coast doesn't have a real culture, it's all fake manufactured propaganda being taught as culture. Their culture is based on the boardroom and being too nice because they are afraid. We were not raised to care what you think, or act like a bitch. We were raised to be men. The country could learn a thing or two from Ohio boys.

I wish you all would hang just like that guy for reacting to this bullshit

The Huwhyte Chadmerican

The Virgin Dead Jap

OUCH!

>ohio
>based
thanks for the laugh. you are soaked in alcohol and opiates, and you beat your wives over footbag games.
plus, the browns

Youre associating empathy with being a leftist cause. Stop purity spiraling.

>No matter what he may look like, you can still tell at first glance from his mannerisms and behavior that he's a mutt.
>he's obviously not a mutt but he still is because he hurt my feelings

Eurocuckolds, everyone.

>even in death cant escape chad ridicule
>purple hands
fucking lol

He does get teary eyed, though

People do joke and laugh to cope with death, though. The night my great grandmother died (hit by an 18-wheeler) my dad and my uncle were singing "grandma got run over by a John Deere"

This fag shouldn't have postd it, though. Should have edited the dead gook out at least

WAA MOMMY SOME RANDOM SUBHUMAN DIED NOW THERE'S ONLY 7.599.999 people in the world
fast forward 4 seconds, 11 new people have been born
ask me if I give a shit, it's not like I knew him.

Actually were hardworking, reliable, christian, strong men. You don't live here. Never did. What the fuck do you know faggot?

this shit is faker than the holocaust my nigga

It's funny that people started memeing that a nihilist psychopathic opportunistic ashkenazi kike was in the right.

Underrated

who cares if he laughs, he's just not a mentally weak cuck who breaks down in tears from shit like this, you're confirming my OP

>see a dead body
>pull out your phone and film it
>post it on social media for your dialy dose of "acceptance"
the only move would have been "calling the cops" but i guess not everyone is intelligent enough to know that

>Never even been to Ohio
>Talks like he was raised here
>Acts based but speaks without knowing what he's talking about
I smell a spic!

FUCKING KEK my god this is great

holy fucking kek. thanks for this.

It seemed fake to me, great way to make your channel blow the fuck up.

He is literally a cartoon meme chad holy lol

the original was much better. should have saved it

I've been to Ohio and it's pretty shit, drenched in heroin junkies and let's not forget Cleveland

The memes are alive once more

>seeing the body of a dumb cunt who hanged himself despite living in one of the best countries in the world because he couldn't cope with the overcrowding or modern socialization

if you don't chuckle even a bit then you are a faggot supreme famalam

> Life in japland is very hard

Would rather live here than Londinstan or USMUTT

I must be missing something. How be reacted was fine. The laughing was nervous laughter, a rather common phenomena. He didn't really seem to be taking it too lightly to me.

Memes really do write themselves

why would it be fake. you sound like one of those people who say the ISIS execution videos are fake
why the fuck would it be fake? Human life, when you think of its accessibility and copiousness, is cheap as fuck. why make an elaborate dolls (since I'm assuming that's what you think this is) when there are enough death around you to make doing something like that a complete waste of time. Are you just too sheltered to deal with the fact that death happens constantly and often is graphic as fuck?

>WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH WHY CAN'T I FIND VIDEOS OF PEOPLE DYING ON THE INTERNET WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

let me help you out here: you have autism.

all those fake-outraged virtue signaling cuck youtubers make me actually like him

>calling the cops
>in suicide forest
Whats the point?

It was very disrespectful. Especially since he was in another country that takes death very seriously. The disingenuous "if you guys are having problems, were here for you" made me puke. However, I find it hilarious that he thought it was a good idea to post the video on his meme youtube channel.

Keep your ethnostate strong you perverted slant-eyed fuck, don't be like us

Didn't read lol

>chad
Both of them look like lesbians.

yeah not going to cry when I see a complete stranger that is already dead and didn't even die in from of me that is some mentally unstable shit

>being a tactless reprobate nigger is acceptable because he has muscles

People get this idea of what death should look like, and when it isn't actually like that they think it's fake

Death is a lot more mundane than it's cracked up to be. That sounds edgelord, but it's true. It's not nearly as dramatic or half the time as bloody as it is in movies and shit.

That forest seems like a pretty perfect way to off someone, and then dispose of the body.

W-what? what the fuck are you trying to say?
Finish chewing before blurging out random burger speech

>Even in death cant escape the ridicule of chad
fucking perfect bro

Yeah I don't like the guy one bit, I've only watched one of his videos because people kept saying "England Is my city" while playing vidya and I kept sperging out at people because England obviously isn't a city. A quick google brought me to some cunts dreadful rap video then I understood the "joke", if you could call it that. Laughing, crying, and making inappropriate jokes are all normal reactions to an event of trauma or shock. Some people cry, some people laugh, some people don't feel or do anything and it has no effect or doesn't effect them until later. Who gives a fuck, this guy and his retarded brother should be shot regardless.

*in front of

weebs on suicide watch cause a real man dabbed on their pathetic culture of suicide.

>chad

he posted this apology video.
he is beta fag.

m.youtube.com/watch?t=4s&v=QwZT7T-TXT0

>projecting this much
Maybe im just too used to every kiketuber faking shit for views.

Cleaning up and telling relatives, also to avoid getting in trouble themselves

>I find it hilarious that he thought it was a good idea to post the video on his meme youtube channel.
Well it was a good idea apparently.
Do you know how much extra exposure he's getting?

whats that on the floor

to be fair he is pretty retarded since most of his viewers are probably soyboisss

Of course, it wouldn't be reasonable to just "break down". It's not as if you knew the guy. I mean, i'd be taken aback, but I wouldn't go nuts.

>virgin purple hands

Not this shit again

a gook kills himself every other day or whatever in that shitty forest, why the fuck would you fake it
low attention span I get it

hovis best of both mate, can spot that a mile out.

>Goes to Ohio, see's nothing but junkies
>Pretend you're a based spic and have good friends
>Says entire state is only populated by junkies
>Declares a state with over 5 metropolitan cities is represented by one.
What about Columbus?
>Low crime rate
>one of the cleanest cities in the US
>Actual German village
>One of the strongest economies in the rust belt
>beautiful country side
Only lame beta cucks complain about a state because they only see one side of it.
Try getting out of the city you fucking cuck. I said north east, and rural Ohio.
Think it's not based? Take your bitch ass to a bar and run your spic mouth and see how well you fair pussy.

I wonder if he killed himself when his sushi stopped getting comped

>Logan Alexander Paul[2] was born on April 1, 1995 in Westlake, Ohio, the son of Pamela Ann "Pam" Stepnick (née Meredith) and realtor Gregory Allan "Greg" Paul.[2] He has claimed to have Austrian-Jewish, English, German-Jewish, Hungarian-Jewish, Irish, Scottish, and Welsh ancestry.

the fact that you are this upset about what I've said is incontrovertible evidence that I am correct.

>enabling bro-culture
t. proto-soyboy

whiter than you Muhammed

You're a spic, and you have shitty acquaintances if all you saw were junkies. Who the fuck is based hanging out with junkies? What a fucking cuck. You should go to a small town bar and your cocksucker about Ohio, IN Ohio faggot.

>so sorry.

truly white cuck

Back in my day we woulda poked him with a stick

>take your bitch ass to a bar and run your spic mouth and see how well you fair pussy

I’m not even in this conversation and that’s the cringiest shit I’ve seen all day

If it quacks like a nigger it's probably a nigger. Are you buttflustered because people actually have empathy? Kindly off yourself

>Doesn't understand human emotions
>Can't even read
Lmao I'd normally say get laid and stop being and edgy cunt but you're far to big of an aspie to ever get some HAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Amerimutts
>White

So he's white. Reminder that Ashkenazi is fake nonethnic Jewry

I honestly don't understand this? Having seen dead bodies myself (neighbor was dead on the pavement the morning I went to go sit my GCSE English paper) along with having to take my jumper off and use it as a towel to stem some mixed raced boys stab wound (he later died and I had to go to the hospital and give a statement to the police), it honestly didn't mess me up. Not to the point of crying or suicide so what the hell?

Too much soy going around lately.

>why are people mad at him?
Because he's a fucking retard. Nuff said.

Not everybody lives in Paki infested shithole Arthur

It is still a case and you need to rule out any other cause, you don't need to be a police officer to know that.

Damn that's terrible. Was the jumper ruined or could a good wash salvage it?

I agree. I can't tell you how many times in high school someone would get their ass beat just for dressing "like a fag". And you're right about boredom too, it's why places like ohio and the rest of the midwest have such good wrestling programs. We're bored, and enjoy violence.

The jews are using this to distract us from something else. Something is happening Sup Forums

>DESIGNATED
>SUICIDE
>FORESTS

I mean there are plenty of positives that balance it out, but still. I dunno how long I could stay strong spirited working in japan.

I just think most westerners wouldn't be cut out for it.

all part of the chads plan to boost views. get back to your body pillow tojo. *dabs on the emperors grave*

>meme flag
nice shithole. larper

cum swallowing logan just to be a contrarian...

so this is the nu/pol/ everyone laughs about

It must be the corporate tax cut that benefits Je -- oh wait that already passed

lol gay

>crying when you see a dead person
Fuck off cuck

>memeflag
>calling anyone contrarian

>12 year olds want to fuck him
Source?

Ive seen plenty of dead people, doesnt bother me. Although I am a paramedic. AMA?

a fucking demotard

That does look a dead body.

>I’m bored so I need to engage in nigger like behavior instead of doing something productive with my time, fuck you pussies

Truly inspiring

Thats shit.

is far superior

That's some serious hoverhands.

I honestly think his fan base overreacted however it makes sense since they are all kids. They are not use seeing that side of reality.