I want to alleviate my fears about our President's involvement with Epstein

I've thoroughly enjoyed the Trump presidency thus far. It's been quite a ride, unlike any before it. The only thing that disturbs me is that whenever Trump's involvement with Jeffrey Epstein is brought up, it's brushed aside with "but he kicked him out of Mar-A-Lago once he saw him with a child" or something along those lines.

Are we really led to believe that Trump knew nothing of Epstein's career beforehand? He's been wealthy in (((New York))) for a very long time. Why is he different?

This is not a damage control post for news about Guantanamo detentions, which are thus far unsubstantiated (although I hope that changes soon). I'm just a genuinely curious user.

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/
dailycaller.com/2016/10/09/the-friendship-between-trump-and-a-billionaire-pedophile-that-nobody-wants-to-talk-about/
businessinsider.com/alan-dershowitz-jeffrey-epstein-settlement-2016-4
scribd.com/doc/316341058/Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-Rape-Lawsuit-and-Affidavits
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you got nuthin for me anons?

There's a reason for everything, Jeffrey.
Year of ropes has begun.

Fuck off shill
Saged

Epstein tried to poach one of the minors working at Maralago and trump banned him from all his resorts.

He immediately responded once there was an investigation into Epstien and testified.

I'm not shilling. Trying to have a discussion about this. What you said implies that Trump had no knowledge of Epstein's affairs previous to the Mar-A-Lago ban. Isn't that a little hard to believe?

>trying to have a discussion
>trying to guide this 'discussion' in a certain direction

yeah, sure shill

Not one bit. While the elite is pretty cancer at times, Epstein wasn't very open about what he was. It's not like he went out telling everyone, even his confidants.

Take the discussion anywhere, I don't care, just please make it Trump/Epstein related as to contribute to the thread. I take it you don't think Trump had previous knowledge of Epstein's affairs? I'm asking you to expound on that.

This is the scenario I'm hoping for. Is there a timeline of their relationship anywhere? If we're led to believe Epstein was successful at blackmailing VIPs, why did he not target Trump? Or was he unsuccessful and that was the real reason for the ban?

>get invited to well-connected billionaire`s private island
>go there, only to see he's pimping under age girls
>never go back (unlike Clintons)
>later catch him trying to pick-up underage girls at your hotel, perma-ban him
>later testify against him in court
What should Trump have done, gone to authorities right away? Maybe he did and nothing happened, remember Epstein has dirt on lots of big players.

no. you have plenty friends that never told you what people they usually fuck. especially if you can go to prison even if they consented

so it's absolutely possible you would never know guy you hang out with on parties is a fucking pedo untill he made some mistake or decided he can trust you with that

he renounced, rescinded any involvement with schlepstein upon knowledge of criminal activity.. not sure there's much to it

15 years in 2002 while demonstrating knowledge of Epstein's perversions? How could the 'ignorant Trump' argument work if they've been friends for that long?

He definitely knows that and much more than any of us. What the fuck are you suggesting? Wave his magical president wand and send everyone like Epstein behind bars?

Thank you

bump

>ask this guy

he wrote a book with Roger Stone I think

do you hear me - ask this guy

Don't kid yourself, OP. You know well what this means.

Is this a joke. Trump knew about Epstein's proclivities with underage girls. He directly references it in a 2002 New York Magazine profile of Epstein:

nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/

dailycaller.com/2016/10/09/the-friendship-between-trump-and-a-billionaire-pedophile-that-nobody-wants-to-talk-about/

There's also the very weird (dropped) lawsuit and police report filed by a woman last year, who says Trump and Epstein raped her. Now, I was ready to reject the report as Schultz-tier subterfuge, except Epstein's longtime assistant sword under oath in the report. The woman is also borderline illiterate. The police report is quite interesting, very specific descriptions, including Trump calling Epstein a Jew as an insult. The "Russian Yellow Shower" dossier isn't shit compared to the report, the report was indeed made IRL.

There's a longstanding theory that Epstein is a Mossad affiliate, that he specializes in underage sex recordings of politicians used by Israel to blackmail and coerce. But Trump's son in law gives him major leverage, being the doted friend of Netanyahu and promising "Middle East peace" aka Israeli expansion.

100% of this.

However it bugs the fuck out of me to see the lawyer representing Epstien and a visitor to the island as well on Fox news.

>Lawyers admit it was a 'mistake' to claim Alan Dershowitz had sex with an underage girl tied to a notorious financier
businessinsider.com/alan-dershowitz-jeffrey-epstein-settlement-2016-4

Just ask robert morrow

Trump is involved too. He raped a 13 yo girl and it’s being covered up.

Serious question, why didn't they take out Trump sooner? Its clear they failed to blackmail him.

Is this the guy with the blackmail ring?

>sword under oath
I respect your numerals, but fucking A, man.

Lies. Why make disproven statements. Sup Forums has discussed the Epstein connection at length. He knew something. Does that make him complicit? Impossible to say. There are lot of perverts in high society, and it's often tolerated or joked about.

>I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,'' Trump told New York magazine in a 2002 profile of Epstein written three years before Epstein began to be investigated. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

>Mark Epstein, Jeffrey's brother, testified in 2009 that Trump flew on Jeffrey's private jet at least once. Meanwhile, message pads [see below] from Epstein's Palm Beach mansion that were seized by investigators indicate that Trump called Epstein twice in November of 2004.

>a 2002 story in Vanity Fair listed Trump as one of a small group of mega-rich businessmen,including newspaper publisher Mort Zuckerman and Revlon chairman Ronald Perelman, who periodically dined with Epstein at his Palm Beach estate.

>2003 story in New York reported that Trump had dined at Epstein's Upper East Sidehome, a nine-story building that isreportedly the largest private residence in Manhattan

These examples are important, because they predate any presidential ambitions of Trump by a decade. Trump is a hound for information, as a cut throat businessman in a city of sharks, info is bread. Don't be a fool. He knew about Epstein, likely didn't give a shit until he was charged as a pedo in Palm Beach.

It's autocorrect you idiot. You can't refute any points. See my other post.

well was he stil hanging out with epstein in 2002?

Better have some good sauce on that...slander/libel can be a bitch...No?

check robert morrow's twitter, you dopes

Of course, Dershowitz is top 5 most powerful attorneys in the world, a feted Harvard professor and power player for decades. He helped get OJ Simpson off, because Ron Goldman had an ongoing Jewish insider beef.

Dershowitz flew on Epstein's Lolita Express unaccompanied by his longtime wife, while underage girls were aboard, that's a fact. Jews on his and Epstein's level are untouchable. Epstein served his time in Palm Beach coming and going from a surfside cell, like he was visiting a 711 for a hotdog.

Go with your gut instinct. You're probably right.

pic related: His whole family is full of sick satanic fucks.

our boy doesn't need airplanes

He's a hack

>Sauce?
The full lawsuit against Trump/Epstein for raping a 13 year old in 1994. It's quite graphic and specific.

scribd.com/doc/316341058/Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-Rape-Lawsuit-and-Affidavits

Like I said, this is much more disconcerting than any Russiagate bullshit. Dershowitz actually went after this woman when the lawsuit was refiled last year.

Don't ever be too attached to public figures. Their surface appearances are a deception, and chances are, they all of them, ALL OF THEM, work against your interests and the interests of the masses.

These shill threads today really show that the libs have zero on Trump. Now they are back to Trump is a secret Jew and amnesty is gonna happen. Btw Trump and Epstein are BFF’s Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! He has beaten you fucks time and time again. Truly fantastic watching it.

Once again, not a shill. Thank you to all the anons offering their insight.

Lisa Bloom was paid to bring that fake lawsuit. Jane doe bullshit only allowed in California where you can you sue someone while with holding the plaintiffs
identity.

>Check my twatter goys it's a fact!
You sound handicapped.

>this mad trumpkin

So many shills present and this question goes unanswered. Silence speaks volumes.

he lives right next to pedo a lago. this is why he likes moore and putin and pence. all "probable" pedos

there's pics of 15 year olds poached there with them. and the suit ended by alleged threats

bump

>Trump learns the who's who of the power elite.
>As a part of the drill, Trump does the "Friends close, enemies closer" thing because Sun Tzu.
Goes to Epstein's island ONCE
>Shortly after, Mar A Lago incident.

Here's what happened. Trump learned something, distanced himself personally (not necessarily politically), and then decided to make a personal AND political issue of it once the swamp started showing up at his home turf.

I would imagine that this is also about the point where Trump started making contacts with DoD personnel about how he can help clean up government.

All speculation, of course.

Epstein got convicted because the evidence of impropriety was overwhelming and even though Bill Clinton flew on his plane to his private island over 20 times there isn’t enough evidence to convict Bill Clinton of being a child rapist, yet.

I've answered this here. I do think dirt exists on Trump, involving Epstein. I don't think Trump raped underage girls, the way Clinton and Dershowitz did, but I'm sure he's compromised.
>why wasn't Trump blackmailed
1. We have no way of knowing he hasn't been blackmailed, however subtly. A successful blackmail isn't made public. And we have no idea who could have blackmailed Trump. Obviously it wasn't the Clinton cabal and DNC. But they aren't omnipotent when it comes to being privy to intel. Everything on Bill and Hillary isn't known either, not even close.

2) if Epstein is indeed a Mossad asset, that explains his eerie diplomatic immunity-tier ability to stay in the shadows. And his Evil Bruce Wayne lifestyle, with such wealth unaccounted for. So any Epstein dirt on Trump would be in the possession of Mossad types. Trump is Netanyahu's top ally. Trump married all three of his eldest children to Jews, meaning his estate slowly becomes a Jewish estate for three different families, one of whom, Javanka, is very loyal to Israel and vital to US foreign policy in the region. See Javanka pushing Trump to attack Syria last year, see Jared in KSA. Perhaps Trump knows, worst case ever, his Epstein dirt gets spilled if he blocks Israel from their geo-political pursuit. And that would hedge for why Trump is beginning 2018 working for Israel's interests instead of ours, by focusing on Iran and the embassy.

I simply argue ITT that Trump most likely was photographed and/or recorded in compromising conversations with Epstein in the 90s. I'm not suggesting its Eyes Wide Shut tier. But it's IMPOSSIBLE that Trump has not been subject to blackmail, and serious blackmail, in his entire career. All billionaires/celebrities with such public sex lives have.

OMG PIZZAGATE IS REAL GUIZ STOP TALKING ABOUT TRUUUMP
PIZZZZA GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE ITS OKAY WHEN TRUMP DOES IT, HES DINDU NUFFIN, HES A GOOD BOY

You're a fuckin tard dude