PewDiePie is /ourgu

>PewDiePie is /ourgu...
>youtube.com/watch?v=nFmSepfF48o

Why is PewDiePie acting like such a pansy? Does he not believe in freedom of expression? Is he advocating for more censorship, even though that's clearly the thing that bit him in the ass?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0s6bv4yayOk
youtube.com/watch?v=-a76PviUo24
youtube.com/watch?v=7HMWQulXDsw
youtube.com/watch?v=iBWiaFknYYc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's not really into censorship so much as he's against disrespecting a real dead body for views and internet fame points. Showing a dead body and then joking about it right after is pretty low for anyone, especially on YouTube. Keep that shit to like LiveLeak where I can continue to watch weird stuff.

How is "freedom of expresson" the same thing as showing a corpse for views? Logan can say whatever he wants, but that's disrespectful to the dead and the family of the deceased. I couldn't care less about >muh freedom of expression if some jackass were to show footage of my dead brother.

UMMM.. he is trying to destroy the jewish owned logan paul empire and convert his soygoys to redpilled aryan BROFISTERS.. duh
>unironically caring about kiketube drama
kys nigger

I'm not the one who cares, it's the people on Sup Forums who suck his cock.

>freedom of expression
How can you be that retarded. Pewdiepie isn't our guy, and logan paul couldn't be any further from what this place is all about.
Anyway he just did that shit of views, the acting up on camera, spending ours editing and uploading that shit knowing well he'll delete it at some point. Mother fucker probably was filming his apology while other video was still uploading.
These people are pure cancer and ought to be exterminated.

That ending though.

oh no, he has basic human decency, shut it down

He's saying it's distasteful to show the body -- which it is.

This. There's literally no reason why he shouldn't be able to make and post a video depicting a suicide victim but that doesn't mean he isn't a disrespectful asshole for it.

why the fuck are you following youtubers? Are you a tween?

>passively mentions suicide
>puts suicide hotline in video description
He's a cuck

He's a master troll

>which it is
Holy fuck you fucking idiot how was that distasteful at all he even fucking blurred the face

I'm used to seeing bodies splattered over highways on YouTube videos and you fucking pussies are crying over a blurred not gory face lmaooooooooooo cry more little bitchboi

your age is showing, edgelord.

butthurt pussy detected, logan paul is more popular than you'll ever be so you're jealous
fucking kek

>I'm used to seeing bodies splattered over highways on YouTube videos

So when are you planning to shoot up your school?

>PewDiePie pretending to be politically correct
Cute desu
He's still /ourguy/, he's just being tsuntsun about it

>pansy
kill yourself, so I can make a vidya for views and then laugh about your dead body.

>PewDiePie is /our/guy
Yep

>so flustered by an eceleb video you can't even make sense
Sad!

how was Paul guy clickbaiting?
he showed the core part of the video.
pewdiepie is full of shit.
Paul did nothing wrong.

He's absolutely right about this one, laughing and goofing around with a suicided body for views is crossing the line. And Paul knows that, because he's since deleted the video.

Honestly I think he just hates the paulers. He criticizes them at every chance he gets.

everyone who commits suicide should be mocked for being weak beta

The question is, does filming the dead body for money violate the NAP?

ah yes, that weird teenage need for popularity.
>kek

The botnet has gone hopelessly fucking retarded at this point, and can't divide-and-conquer its way out of a wet paper bag.

He sees the paul brothers as a threat to his number one seat as youtube continues to distance themselves from him. Why would he not take an opportunity to discredit the guy and point out how much of a jackass he is?

Because he can’t say nigger or bash against Jews, but some faggot can literally show a dead body and be okay

Logan just made japs hate white people more, thats why pewdiepie is right. how do i get waifu now.........

no, you can film anyone on public space

:^)

guyth, i thaw mike thernovich defend logan paul on twitter, doeth that mean he'th ourguy?

Suicide is objectively the most alpha thing you can do

I think pewdiepie is doing this just because he thinks creating drama with logan is good shit for him. Also to show how much more professional he is than the Paul brothers.

The older he gets, the more I'm liking pewds.

Lad, we have all seen that shit. You are clearly a child if you think because it exists it that it isn't disrespectful. Go ask mummy for milkies and come back during play time.

No, you must donate at least 10 years worth of sperm then shoot yourself in the woods where nobody ever finds you so your sperm doesn't get tossed away. Smile as you procreate brave new world style from the abyss.

Suicide is lack of belief that everything ends. Why would one kill him self if death is inevitable. I would rather go full retard start doing shit with me life that i never did, if I ever came close to feeling like there is no way out.

That being said, the suicide is okay if you know that insane suffering is awaiting you because of some illness.

>he needs mommy milkies to protect him from """"""""muh disrespectful"""""""" video
lmao

Because if you change your mind along the way about committing suicide, you've already fucked your whole life up by "trying to experience life". Either live a stable, successful life or kill yourself, there is no middle ground.

>>>/

FUCKING KIWI FARMS

GO FUCKING BACK

TO FUCKING KIWI FARMS.

NO BODY WANTS YOU FUCKING GAY ASS E CELEBS HERE.

BYE. LEAVE.

>watching gore on youtube
you are a big boy now

Upboat for pewds

aren't you here to cry about disrepect because you're butthurt about an eceleb?

>I'm a big boy!
sure you are

his viewers are little girls you dumbfuck. Think they expected a body or even seen 1?

Logan knows how old his fanbase is. He's a sociopath. You are too

Europeans are anti free speech.

What’s new?

Couldn't stand him a few years ago. Now I watch his recent shit on the regular. Pretty funny guy, no he doesn't browse Sup Forums

>video about suicide forest
HOLY SHIT THEY MIGHT SHOW A BODY HOLYYYY FUUUUUUUUUCK

wow you sure seem butthurt about someone who is much more popular and successful than you lmfao

Keep making him more popular though!!

since it is Ameritard i'm communicating with, gimme just a sec to come down to your level.....

youtube.com/watch?v=0s6bv4yayOk

This paul mutt was disrespectful earlier so now he has to be destroyed. No manners!

if i ever came to killing myself i would do it for the good cause and commit a terrorist attack lol

>suicide is bad
>people who do suicide are dumb
>go to suicide forest
>see suicide
>laugh at suicide idiot
>every attention whore on the internet gets mad that logan paul makes fun of their attention whore "ohh i'm depress i'm gonna kill myself" bullshit by also making fun of idiots who kill themselves

just fucking do it already bitch.

take a knife
end your life.

Okay I've managed to hit my head on the concrete wall 4.5 times. Still not on your level but it will do.

People commit suicide because they see no way out, they are to invested in their life, and feel like the choices they have maid up to that point, led them to an dead end. They started feeling depressed, panicky and scared. Then they in that fear see the "easy way out", and they jump.
In like 99% cases death could be avoided with the notion of taking your self and your life less serious.
Stupid people commit suicide.

Or like i said in the case when it is okay, is when you know that your illness will bring you only suffering ending with death.

Is depression not an illness? Plenty of suicidal people have been depressed for years and just want it to end. You might disagree, but I don't think there's anything objectively better about living than dying, so if a person would rather die, so be it.

>pol sucks japan for years

>normies idol logan direspects the whole country for a clickbait video

>pol sides with logan

what the hell happened to this place?

did pol finally took the JEW pill?

Depression is illness for retards. And yes, the cure for depression is taking your self whole lot less serious.
I did not say people dont kill them self; I said retards do it because of such reasons.

And I my self, am speaking from personal experience. You see, ive had a life that gave me more than enough reasons to be depressed little shit. But i've decided, nah, me gonna be intelligent and shiet. So i turned my self inward, got rid of all the "me me me me" bullshit. In turn the whole ordeal gave me like 30 bonus IQ points, got me self involved into some deep philosophy of life and existence. Never been more alone in me life, never been more happy in me life.
On the other hand i've got a brother taking 15 kinds of pills a day, going from institution to institution, being retarded and shit. And i do expect the call that he finally killed him self any day now.

Everyone (justly) hates Logan and is simply using this as an excuse to crucify him. In reality, there's nothing wrong with filming a dead body and it's simply a normie taboo that they're dead-set on enforcing.

I hate the guy as much as anyone else, but using this shitty groupthink witch-hunt to get rid of him is just cheap and stupid.

Idiots can't tell the difference between freedom of speech and freedom of consequences. allow me.

Freedom of speech: you cannot be put under arrest for whatever you say. You can't be censored by the state unless what you're doing is illegal (for example, you can't promote fascism in italy or nazism in germany)

Freedom of consequences: you can say whatever you want, people has to deal with it because nobody can be upset at what you say.

NOWHERE in the world this shit happens. because nowhere in the world you are free of the consequences of you action.

was he allowed to film that corpse? sure.
post the video on a platform that forbids by its rules (which you signed when you subscrived to it) to post gore or otherwise shocking contents? no
Could he made it tasteful or informative? like making statistics on suicide or what have you? sure, nobody would've gave two shits, but he could have had.

he was making jokes about it, he did it pretty much for the shock value, to be seen and talked of, and it worked, too. Youtube didn't take the video down, he removed it because people was sending him hate mail

And pewdiepie didn't say he should be censored, he said it was disrespectful and distasteful, two different things.

youtube.com/watch?v=-a76PviUo24
Based Styx is defending Logan

never heard of this guy before and he's apparently filthy rich and flaunts his wealth.
yet pewdiepie has 3 times more subs and lives in a modest apartment.
course I never heard of pewdiepie until the media called him a nazi

so this Logan guy finds a dead body and exploits it now his lawyers have him apologizing.

some people are upset
others don't care
some people are laughing at the dead guy
others making money off the dead guy

one thing is certain we're seeing the worst and best come out in people, but mostly the worst

these are the people I have watched so far
Logan: shill & dumbass, will probably got more subs
Pewdiepie: mostly sincere, sympathetic
styx666 - biggest youtube asshole ever
Ram z Paul: dead body, big deal, jerk
MSM: exploitation

Me so far: the Japanese guy was right, this world mostly sucks, people really don't care especially in the US. like the list above 1 out of 4 expressed some compassion and respect for humanity and he's a foreigner

what's more disheartening is all of them were men, and all were white

the MSM brain food for Americans just in it for the money, as usual.

Am I the only one who doesn't see anything wrong with that video Logan posted?

fuck off OPhaggot
Pewds is based, logans are trash

wow you're an asshole brother

no, shitty meme flag, it's a great thing

you mean based greedy jew

I disagree with you. Bosnians our age have been through some shit. He gets to talk this way.

PEWDS IS SO BASED
I WISH HE WOULD SIGN WITH WWE NETWORK

FUCK THE LOGANS AND THEIR NET TEAM SHILLS

Well there are things you know not about, that i haven't told you yet. So hold yer horses.
Would you love anyone if they, i dunno, tried to kill you on several occasions?
There is no love for those that do us wrong. Be it family or not. Only unconditional love is the one mother feels for her child. Rest is on ,deserved for, basis.

Man you seem to have one hell of a life. Stay strong.

He apologized for saying nigger when it wasn't even towards a nigger.

He's a coward who will get splashed with acid one of the times he goes to open the door.

Where the hell do you think you are?

Poopsinpies is /ourguy/.

He's probably the only big name youtuber that came out against The Last Jedi. The guy can't be bought.

Based Logan plays himself in movies
Even fat shames in virgins in PC garbage
youtube.com/watch?v=7HMWQulXDsw

>nowhere in the world

Jews have freedom from consequences.

Nah, it okay. Many got it worse. I've turned it around like i said. Nothing a sharp mind cant resolve.

And id one ever starts feeling "oh my god im suffering and shiet", they need to look around them self. Everyone is suffering. Heck there are those that die from hunger, can you imagine dying from hunger?

youtube.com/watch?v=iBWiaFknYYc
LOGAN PAUL EXPLOITS DEAD BODY

are you blowing out steam this way, pewds?

But for realzies, I love your new content

ahahha i know right? as if it wasn't obvious enough he's /ourguy/ , he mimicks the memes

>make literally millions of dollars on youtube marketing to normie

>appear not to have sold out to a bunch of anime nazis who never contribute to patreon and always adblock youtube

Gees its a real mystery.

If i had the career of pewdiepie, i would literally have dildo endorsements and wear an antifa tshirt to keep the money coming in and so would you.

>You know its true Sup Forums

I'm 100% with pewds, freedom of speach is one thing, but showing graphic images to kid/teenage audience is a line that shouldn't be crossed. If a kid wants to find such stuff, he's a few klicks away from it, but most of LP audience would not (at least it's what I hope for)

Apart for making a fool out of himself for the sake of entertainment, Pewdiepie is a wise dude for his age.

#pewdsmynigger

he's not a degenerate. freedom isn't everything. total freedom is what defines animals.

We must honor the dead. Logan was very disrespectful.
He made something really low.

He is one of our guys indeed.
But he must keep their influence position stable, using filters. Showing full power would be a stupid thing to do.

What's WWE network?

Nu jo, eilinis lietuvis turbut yra priprates prie tokiu dalyku, zinant kokia savizudybiu statistika yra musu salyje. Bet gerai pagalvojus tas Loganas yra eilinis amerikos zydas degeneratas, kuris pasijuoke is zmogaus mirties ir pasidare sau reklamos.

Jesus christ i thought anglos were european. Or are you some immigrant shit? No european man would just stand idle as they see what is happening to their continent.

This isn't a political issue. You dont have to agree on everything to respect them.

>pasijuoke is zmogaus mirties

>LOOK MOM I POSTED FUNNY MAYMAY AGAIN XD

Bent matei ta video?

I agree with your mindset that you can turn anything around and that a lot of people do really commit suicide for dumb reasons. But there are also tons of people who commit suicide because life is truly beyond normal suffering and there are plenty of normal strong people who have long term depression and still commit suicide. I grew up in rural China as a mistake (wasn't a boy) and didn't move here till i was 12. The sad fact is the older i get, things of smaller relevance seem higher to me, because as you get more you start to focus on the smaller things. I worry now more about things like bills more than i did over starvation homelesssness and beatings as a child. The real miracle is that i didn't get raped in the process

Fuck you and everyone who ever watched that fag

freedom IS everything, i'd be aweful if people could police you and decide what you can or cannot say, or jail you for it.

but freedom is not at stake here, the reason why he's facing consequences is because he had the freedom to post that video. and, again, everything you do has consequences, you can't go "muh freedom" and say or do whatever and expect not to get shit if people don't like it.

because they are free to dislike your ideas.

Lurk moar

The most common thing i've seen in those with depression is the everlasting and constant "but what about me", it is selfish and the more depressed one is the more in his "me" is he locked.

FOR YOU