Bombing and murdering innocent civilians and little girls

>bombing and murdering innocent civilians and little girls
Why are Americans so evil?

Some girl in uni history course did a paper on how much good the nukes did for the future Japan´s own good. Turns out, it did very good. And yes, she was nip and got A+

would've been better if the nazis won though

Mainstream movie thread? Mainstream movie thread! How does this compare to star wars?

Nip or Nip American. Also was this university an american one? If the answer of both is yes maybe there might have been some bias there.

If the Japs didn't want to get turned into radioactive sludge they should've bombed Pearl Harbor.

>if we win a war it's good for us
>if we don't then it's not
>WOOOOAAAAAH
you get an A+ for this in amerimuttland

>should've
shouldn't have*

Is like Starwars but from the perspective of one of those characters in the backgrounds and you only get to know their name if you buy the toy. Like MaxRebo

>implying american university professors don't hate america

I love the movie and I still believe that 2nukes werent enough. The propaganda and their reverent toward their emperor was so strong that the civilians would fight to the death if they didnt surrender.

Not a hard argument to make.

The other option was wholesale desstruction of their infrastructure and defoliation of their rice fields while the soviets invaded from the north, splitting eh country in half.

The concept of the "the Japanese" was tenuously close to becoming a mere memory.

If you hate japan so much why don't you just stay on reddit you stupid nigger?

Reminder you should all read Showa

Well yes but is not like any other country is going to no hate america. At least in the US there is a slim chance that the profesor is patriotic.

Did American fighter planes really go out of their way to gun down lone civilians? I've seen it happen in a few anime.

Yeah fatguy, in the end I have to agree with you.

But works. From their perspective, they don't understanding what is happening, so the fault lies on the own nips. The movie tells that the ignorance of people in that time and the consequences of nuke is enterelly fault of japan.

At least in my read of the movie.

american warfare is always based around killing as many civilians as possible
>but we r the good guys hehe

They wouldn't have gotten nuked if they just gave up after Hitler did.

Too much Yamato pride.

You get an A+ for anything in amerimuttland if your parents make a "donation" to the university.

>Killing thousands now to avoid killing millions later evil

Excuse me user, but the preferred term is "collateral damage."

The paper would do fine in Taiwan, China, the Philippines, and Worst and Best Koreas.

they might hate america but they hate japan even more

The whole of Kure is a military base. The civilians were trained to use spears. The burgers firebombing tokyo civilians was actually more deplorable.

Even when they hate America Americans don't care about other countries enough to hate them. That's how much Americans believe their shithole is the center of the world.

nahh americans actively hate japan, especially liberals because there aren't enough niggers in japan, they just happen to hate america too and they're right on that topic desu

Is it really any worse than Churchill wanting every civilian to fight a possible German landing and invasion with sticks, rocks and homemade bombs, then calling for enemy civilian populations to be poison gassed after the tide of the war had turned?

fuck off mutt, your country is cancer

>implying I'd even respond

prove one statement wrong nigger mutt

Nationalism in US univeristies are either going to get you killed, hated, alinated, labeled a racist or expelled in this day and age.

Americans are incapable of caring about other countries unless they have oil or are a direct competitor (Soviet Union in the past and now China). They don't even know where Japan is on a world map, let alone care about it to hate it.

Warfare in general isn't about good or bad mate it's about winning. Whoever is left gets to be the "good guy".
That said when are the Japs making an anime about the rape of Nanking??

strangely enough all the anti-japan propaganda still comes from americans and they're still rearing to kill them, even on Sup Forums in this thread amerifats only think about killing japs

anglo blood

Shit happened in war. There are no good guys in war and in WW2 case, the burgers wasn't even the aggressor. The nips bombed Pearl Harbor first without even declaring war.
I always believe that following the so-called "rules" of war and shit like warcrimes are dumb.

when are the americans gonna make a tearjearking movie about their german death camps in america? oh yeah they need the stage for more holocaust movies

I think the world agrees that americans are always the bad guys in every situation

never respond to me again subhuman. If you want to have a pointless argument that's only an argument because your crippling insecurity prevents you from accepting defeat that leads to us having a pissing contest because you want the last word you can have it. I already know I'm infinitely more superior than a redditfag such as yourself.

stay on reddit nigger

The Japs started it with no announcement of the declaration of war.

like clockwork proving me right, damn it feels good to be superior

if in this corner is "mainstream" then what anime movie isnt, outside of incredibly niche ovas?

were you raised by a single mother?

were you raised by your retard handler?

Blade of Immortal mangaka made a whole fetish work on that.

gotta fight for the cause. they realized that the germans were basically taking on the entire world on its own and respected them for it.

oh sorry you're a nigger, of course you were raised by a single mother, which also explains your passive aggressive beta behaviour

This is in no way mainstream you little Kimi no name fag

oh sorry you're a retarded nigger, of course you weren't raised at all, which also explains your passive aggressive beta behaviour

>being this butthurt
go eat yourself to death like your retarded countrymen like to do

>being this butthurt
go eat yourself to death like your retarded self already does

>I'll give you the last words and not go into a pissing contest
>proceeds to keep replying and go into a pissing contest
imagine being this butthurt, amerimutt autism at it's best

Ones that don't pander to the masses. But hey. What you do with your life and what movies you watch is fine by me. Just kind of sad to see Sup Forums turn into retards. Like this faggot >

Japan should have won.

>wah I'm getting btfo
imagine being this butthurt, well what else do I expect from a retard?

>y-you're getting btfo because I said so even though I'm getting absolutely destroyed on an anime imageboard
you amermutts would be hopeless without your israeli masters

I wish I could buy both of you some self awareness
>inb4 I was only pretending

Well I guess the alternative was a full scale invasion of the mainland by the US and Soviet Union which would have killed a ton more people and left the country divided and in shambles. Any war sucks, using nuclear weapons is frightening and terrible, but since the Japanese wouldn't outright surrender after being pushed back to their homeland, the US felt nukes were the best option. I guess putting yourself in Truman's shoes, after FDR dies someone tells you they have a bomb so powerful that it would end the war, prevent the causalities of an invasion, and show the world you are the top dog, then you'd would go for it. The real deplorable act was the fire bombing of known civilian areas. A lot of Americans were pissed though because of the rumors of Japanese treatment of POWs and the fervor for war that had been raised. Not that this means any of it is justifiable, but it is understandable.

>"i-im not getting btfo even though everyone is laughing at me shitting myself on this anime imageboard"
im not even american, but damn if anyone has la criatura mindset it's you.

desu I don't even know what his point is supposed to be, americans actively hate japan, that's a fact and he did nothing to disprove that just started flinging shit in some super cringe passive aggressive way

North and South Japan sure is shit. Just look at Korea. Communist fucks last longer that nuclear radiation.

ALL HAIL BRITANNIA

Read Embracing Defeat by John Dower.

sure you aren't tyrone rodgrigez

Well this thread sure went to shit. I just wanted to talk about this movie, why do you have to be like this Sup Forums?

The OP is (shitty) bait. You'd have to be retarded to think it wouldn't end like this.

You should have waited until the Americans fell asleep.

>pointing out that murdering innocent people in cold blood is evil is bait
Burgerclap spotted.

guess it just so happens that "mainstream movies" are the only good anime movies in existence. garbage like yoake tsugeru certainly wasnt worth the time, even though being "niche". same can be said about almost all other pseudo niche anime movies. although i still dont get how in this corner is supposed to be mainstream. using your logic anything that is financially profitable is mainstream. hardly anyone in the west even knows of it.

so why is america villainized for nuking japan but theyre heroes for going up against hitler?

did nanking or whatever the shit happened in half of the south east asian countries not exist in books

stay assblasted that you got exposed

oh yeah but the retarded americans instantly going
NUKE THEM AGAAAAAAIN
didn't help to escalate the situation right? you retarded piece of shit

Commie shits chinks aren't human therefore there's nothing wrong with Nanking

There's no accounting for bad taste.

I just see a bunch of retards fighting. Trying to justify your shitposting is cute though.

Because nuking a country is seen as the ultimate deplorable act. Not only does it wipe out areas but if leaves lasting radiation. I guess people see it as the US going too far.

>I just see a bunch of retards fighting
well obviously, you live in america

There was a big difference in propaganda for Americans in Europe and the Pacific. For instance, most anti-german propaganda made fun of Hitler himself or showed him as as evil. But the German people we're still depicted as normal if misguided. With the Japanese, our propaganda was meant to incite racial hatred. Japs were made out to be buck toothed yellow subhumans that you should have no problem exterminating, and it worked.

At the time there couldn't have been countries more different to each other than Japan and America. Soldiers must have been really scared of each other.

My guy you literally said America hates Japan because it has no niggers and because of Jewish overlords? Don’t pretend to have the hogh ground when both of you have shown how pathetic you are. What are you gonna go on a rant about next SJWs and the lizardmen? I can smell you and hear your mouthbreathing through my screen
If you hadn’t responded and made a graceful exit you would have won this dick measuring contest but no you had to come back and piss on yourself.

Why did I waste my time on this, everyone itt is laughing at you both equally

Please do us a favor and go back to Sup Forums or Sup Forums.

>send soldiers to kill them instead, but get an expected half a million casualties doing it
Or
>dropping a few bombs and being done with it
Which is the more rational solution when you value the lives of your people more than the lives of your enemies?

that doesnt make sense

a quick death by nuke is more humane than mass rape or genocide by gassing, torture, or death by experimentation

That would be fair if we kept using them, but we didn't. We didn't even know radiation sickness or the destruction truly caused until weeks after the bombs were dropped.

Shit who am I kidding if it weren't for the arms race we probably would have nuked whoever fucked with us next

This is a really good point. A lot of Americans even had German heritage, so it felt like they were fighting their cousins. The Japanese looked and were culturally different enough to incite racial hatred. It's also how they justified the internment camps.

no I said liberals hate japan because it has no niggers, patriotic americans hate japan because of their propaganda, either way americans all hate japan
maybe read the post before you start sperging about it
please do a favor to the world and hang yourself mutt

Be as butthurt as you want to be but, America has far more info on it's dirt than most countries do. Part of the reason Vietnam had such shit reception was due to the televising of the horrors taking place there and the journalists on the ground showing how shit people truly were. The recent Iraq campaign had a better PR job but there was still plenty of disallusion to go around in between those patriotic romps showing brotherhood and honor. Japan on the other hand isn't nearly as up front about how big a pile a shit they were in military conflicts.

>We didn't even know radiation sickness or the destruction truly caused until weeks after the bombs were dropped

bruh theyve been testing nukes before nagasaki
they irradiated people when they tested it on bikini atoll

our american propaganda and nationalistic tendencies would frighten and disgust you, this place is an idiot's paradise

youre not unironically implying that someone who dislikes in this corner could possibly have good taste, are you?

the difference is that other countries don't go around touting their war crimes, the kneejerk reaction of japanese people when they see something chinese on the internet isn't RAPE NANKING AGAIN
but the knee jerk reaction of every single american every time they see something japanese is NUKE THEM WOOO
other countries sweep their dirt under their rug, amerimutts go and put it on a pedestal

You'll get over your cheap manipulative propaganda pieces one day user. Until then, there's no accounting for your bad taste. Unless you're female obviously.

>he think the reverence some people have toward freedom, patriotism, or democracy is any better
Fanatism itself is the problem, it doesn't matter what's worshiped. People will do that as long as they value something more than their own life.

>he’s still going
You’re wrong regardless. if by the rest of your posts you’re not American how can you speak for every American by saying they all hate Japan? but whatever I’m gonna do what the other guy should have done and leave you be. To help your crushing inferiority complex, here’s my admission of defeat, your wit and intellect sure showed me, damn have I been btfo. Screenshotted and posted to reddit hahaha

you sure showed me how out of place I am with that frog picture bro

i think you misunderstood what the emotional reaction is caused by. it neither pity nor negative feelings towards the us. then again, why do i even bother with this?! your taste must be so irredeemably bad, and your ability to read the intention of a movie so incredibly lackluster, that any second spent on this conversation is a waste of time.

I already have to see it every day, every corner of the internet is filled with american propaganda shit and hollywood is shitting out their trash allover the world

I'm sure the scientists left those small details out. I mean, shit they didn't release the footage to the public until what, the 1970s? If I remember correctly most people even in the military weren't certain what the bomb would do, they didn't even know if it would work it was not a sure thing just because of some successful tests. The whole mission was a huge risk