Why is it that most trans people seem to be flaunting it for attention on social media now rather than to alleviate a...

Why is it that most trans people seem to be flaunting it for attention on social media now rather than to alleviate a real mental illness?

They just love the attention

>

You really think misdiagnosed borderline personality disorder sufferers would do something like that? Just make bad, reckless decisions for attention?

Because, they are mentally diseased kike shills

I suspect trannies break down like this - 5% of their affliction amounts to actual 'I'm in the wrong body' and the other 95% is LOOK AT MEEEEE, LOOK AT MEEEEEE! brand attention whoring.

>larp as a woman
>leave the mustache on
Is he trying to pass as a Mexican woman?

because you dont notice the ones who dont do that

pretty savage/10 decent post

Eloquently said, user.

Yet another reason why bullying should not only be tolerated, it should be encouraged.
The social media attention whoring is out of control, and has been for far too long.

her twitter name is '@SoyEsperanz'

>SoyEsperanz

>SOY
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYY

fucking hilarious read thanks man

Being trans doesnt have to be anything but life with extra steps. If trans people would just transition without making a spectacle of it all, everyone else would be a lot less angry.
It's just like the flamboyant gays and their parades; nobody likes anything forced upon them like that, it's just disrespectful.

"""helping""" trannies is bluepilled, our society doesnt need more fags and soyboys

Tell these people that gender bending and androgeny was already done in the 70s and I bet they abandon this silly nonsense.

>her

And when they did it, it was classy too.

Just a regular Indian woman here, nothing to see, move along.