Horse girl

>Horse girl
>not a centuar
>just slap horse ears and tail on a girl and call it a day

Why is such laziness like this even allowed?

Because centaurs are fucking disgusting.

What's your fucking problem anyways?
Would you like it a lot more if it was a literal horse or something?
What's the fucking point of that?

Bestialityfag please go

H O R S E P U S S Y

>wanting anything beyond 10%

>compain about horsegirls not being centaurs

>sees no problem with dog girls that did not go full werewolf
>sees no problem with cat girls that did not go full Bastet
>sees no problem with goat girls that did not go full baphomet/satyr
the list goes on

Because centaurs are disgusting. Even the Centaur in Monmusu was disgusting as fuck. I had to imagine her bottom part to be human to continue watching the show.

At first glance in this thread, you all must be a bunch of anti-/mlp/fags

In general you'll see this kind of laziness from writers/artists who want to key in on the Kemononi fetish without having to commit to full blown furry.

"Just slap [insert animal] ears and tail on a girl and call it a day" is the quickest way to do that. Bonus points if the males of the species actually look like their chosen creature while the women are inexplicably fuckable by human standards.

Best horse girl right here

Furry pls go and stay go.
Stay in your own board

It's not laziness when it's what the author and the target audience actually wanted.
The author never intended to pander to your worthless poor ass and never will.
Why don't you shower money on authors that did do monster girls like what you wanted anyway?
Last I heard they are fucking poor because their audience is shit.

While I agree that's some lazy fucking design centaurs are still disgusting.

>Why is such laziness like this even allowed?
The concept creator was the creator of Idol M@ster. And he needed cute girls that can wear nice outfits and dance. It is a necessity.

Nobody wants to fuck a centaur

>The concept creator was the creator of Idol M@ster.
That explains everything.

Cause centaurs are pretty fucking weird , I couldn't even imagine how they would smell

/thread

>pander to your worthless poor ass and never will.
You're assuming my problem with this is sexual in nature and not related to story. I can go either way on the furry scale user. It's the world building that suffers when you have a race of humanoid monster people alongside bestial counterparts.

>Last I heard they are fucking poor because their audience is shit.
Only if you mean the tumblr crowd

The appeal of [animal]girls should be the way their [animal] side reflects their behaviour anyway. Who cares what they look like if they're bland characters.

Why are you assuming the author intended to pander you?
He never did.

Wasn't there some anime/game PV about racing horse girls last year?

>Why are you assuming the author intended to pander you?
Why do you assume I even know the author in OP and aren't just pointing out a problem that I see?

Why do you assume I care if some generic moeblob horsegirl exists when I just find the stuff that I like anyways and drop the rest?

Why do you care so much about my opinion?

Why do you think I care if an author is trying to pander to me? If they were centaurs would be riding freight elevators in modern society because after the integration of centaurs into human culture architectural changes were made to accommodate them. Seprate traffic lanes would be created so centaurs would be able to travel on their own terms, as well as changes to certain aspects of public transport like trains and such.

Do you understand how much we would have to change our local infrastructures to accommodate non-human persons? It's an architects wet dream.

If they're like 5% animal why would they even act remotely similar to an animal? Most of the time it's just played for dumb gags or shitty melodrama.

A banana shares 50% of its genes with a human, and it doesn't look anywhere remotely like a human. My point is looks can be deceiving, and there's no way for you to know if it's only 5% animal.

How a character looks comes secondary to how a character acts. A character's looks can complement a character's behaviour and vice versa, but in the end the behaviour is part of what makes a gag or drama, so well-written behaviour is a key part of avoiding dumb gags and shitty melodrama. If it's misused it's lazy writing, which a far worse offense than lazy design.