In this thread we celebrate everything Anglos did for the world

Anglos are truly the greatest civilisation to ever have existed. We:
>saved the world from tyranny in WW2
>spread democracy around the world
>guaranteed world peace for 100 years, and for 50 years since WW2 and counting
>invented many things, including the internet, which we are all benefitting from now

Post more Anglo accomplishments and great Anglo figures

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1GFhoQg-k3U
raceandhistory.com/cgi-bin/forum/webbbs_config.pl?md=read;id=2225
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konrad_Zuse
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bildschirmtext
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prestel
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We invented the American, Australian, Canadian, Kiwi and various others

how can yuropoors even compete?

Thanks for posting a list of Moroccan accomplishments to compare ourselves against.

youtu.be/1GFhoQg-k3U

C O M M O N L A W

Sorry mahmoud, we can't take credit for the french

>Gave the world a common language

You know as much good as Europe brought to the colonies, it still stirred an absolute fuckload of shit leaving entire regions in unstable fuckwittery. Maybe without the needless and stupid WW's the whole thing may have been a net positive for all parties involved, but this way... nah.

Do you think it would have actually been any better if we hadn't been there? Just because Europeans fucked over some people doesn't mean those people wouldn't have fucked over themselves

Most importantly, the Yorkshire pudding.

From the former Crown colony, the ex-Province of North Carolina, you have my thanks. Without Britain, there would be no U.S.A.

THIS IS NOW AN ANGLO THREAD

>saved jewish control from rightful destruction in WW2,sacrificing most of what belonged to us.

>spread jewish masonic trade around the world whilst receiving crumbs in return

>ensured world peace because the jewish bankers from britain CAUSED most of the wars previously, like mel gibson said.

>invented many things, including the internet, which we are all benefitting from now. But locked away enigma computer for fifty years instead of letting it benefit the british economy after world war two.

>American
>Anglo
This is a shit thread.

Anglos have done nothing but steal from black people u stupid fuck piece of shit. y'all took our original country and tried to say it was urs? fuck u.

Gott strafe England.

MAYOR KHAN SHOULDN'T YOU BE BUSY FUCKING A GOAT?

I'd support more open movement between the Anglosphere nations if it weren't for the US' nigger and spic problem.

I'm sorry other Anglos, but slavery was a fucking mistake. I only wish we realized it when you did.

>Permanent ~15% of the country that is responsible for 40% of murders, rapes, robberies, and violence

See how the shills all pop in over mere minutes? Which Pakistani lefty discord was this thread linked in?

Spotted the nig nog. Not from the flag, but from the horrible spelling.

I don't like my retarded compatriots larping about something that no longer exists.

It is not too late to
R E P A T R I A T E

This will always be funny to me. Mostly because it represents pretty much every Nazi apologist on here

America literally still exists you retard

Didn't the Russians technically save everyone with the zerg rush

Europe would've fell long before then if we hadn't sacrificed the Empire to keep up the fight

fuck u. blacks were the original britons

read real history u piece of shit inbred hick

raceandhistory.com/cgi-bin/forum/webbbs_config.pl?md=read;id=2225

Brittania rules the waves

In World War II? Germany was taken down by mostly Russia/US/UK, with Russia putting in the most effort.

However, when it comes to Japan/Italy/Africa it was completely US/UK (and some AU). So if you're only concerned about Germany, I'd give much of the credit to Russia, but if you consider the war as a whole then I'd say the US and UK did much more than Russia. However, trying to argue about who did more is a little silly when it resulted in the deaths of millions of people on both sides.

Good job Anglos for being unflinching in your servitude under the jews. The west is on the verge of being extinguished, and this wouldnt be possible without your brave sacrifices.

That's not what I meant, mate. Culture. Our Culture no longer exists. It's just a washed down version of what the Americans have.

>if we hadn't sacrificed the Empire to keep up the fight
>Implying the Empire was salvageable by 1939
>Implying the Americunts didn't do more damage to the British Empire than WW2 did

Afrocentric fake history.

fuck u. get out of our land.

North Africa was a British/Commonwealth and Free French operation. Your effort in the Italian Campaign is overstated.

>>(((saved))) the world from tyranny in WW2
>>spread (((democracy))) around the world
fixed
Also you didn't garantee peace since it was the contraposition between US-Western Europe and Soviet Union and the subsequent access to nuclear weapons of soviets
More like
>Be Britbong in 1939
>Declare war on nazi because muh poland
>Just wait till hitler conquer both france and poland
>Just hide in your island until USA rescue your ass
>We wuz winner and shiet
>Lose almost all of your colonies as you became ever more irrelevant
>Be home of the Rotschilds
>On the path of reverse colonization by pakis
>profit

Out biggest mistake was not building on the peace brought during the Christmas Truce of 1914 and harming millions more of our European brethren unnecessarily.

Your effort in Asia was mostly nonexistent, I was just being polite.

Did I ever state the contrary?

Nah, the US had the first true internetwork in ARPANET. The US invented it, like they invented most things this last century, tho we might've thrown theory around.

>saved the world from tyranny in WW2
Jealous of germany in 1914 so allied with France to destroy Germany, then forced them into an agreement that caused them significant hardships for 25 years until Hitler freed them.

>spread democracy around the world
forced poorer nations under their rule and raped them of resources.

>guaranteed world peace for 100 years, and for 50 years since WW2 and counting
Jewed the world for 150+ years

>invented many things, including the internet, which we are all benefitting from now
US military invented the internet, it's a spying tool, and social media is turning youth into ants.

>Makes argument
>Refutes it

haha

>>actually through proxy we invented it duuur hur

just give props where they are due,sort out that American EGO that everyone finds repulsive.

US are ANGLOS

Don't think for an instant lads we didn't do this as well.

You wot? The British (I say British, I mean Indians and Burmese) stopped Japan from marching into India and potentially getting another entire country in the world to fight. Also that map in OP really annoys me. I much preferred the 1920's version. Not having Egypt connecting everything triggers my Grand Strat autism.

Let us just to the Anachronological Empire. It's much clearer.

We invented the World Wide Web, the thing you're on now. People like you regularly confuse the internet, Ethernet and world wide web. ARPANET was made by DARPA (or a subsection), Ethernet was made to connect office computers and the World Wide Web, the thing that allows me to talk to a fat American, was invented by Lee whilst working for CERN. Something EUfags like to pretend makes it theirs.

US Military is run by Jews, are Jews anglos?

Checked

USA was founded by Jews who wanted better shekels and to found dynasties. In case of a war involving NATO, the USA controls everything. So there is a reason the EU wants their own army (but it's exactly the same fucking reason and arguably a more sinister proposition than NATO).

No. But we invented the computer. And we had BTX years before the internet www protocol. But still - chapeu to Lee. You had some great inventions, too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konrad_Zuse
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bildschirmtext

thanks bongistan!

>invented the computer
No you didn't. Charles Babbage came up with the theory of the computer first. So in that sense, he invented it. He also invented the first computer itself, but the government pulled his funding. Colossus was the world's first electronic digital programmable computer. The ZX was the first electromechanical programmable, fully automatic digital computer. If you count that as being 'the first' computer, then the Americans have you beat as they did similar things a few years before you for their navy vessels. But since we can't go 'well that's not REALLY a computer', you have to go back to the start, which was Babagge who both invented and created one. If you're talking about modern computers? Then once again, Turning has you beat there.

So no matter which way you attack it from, you didn't do shit. The first computer was invented by Babbage, a British man. The first modern computer was invented by Turning, a British man. The Z2/3 was mechanical, not digital.

As for BTX, it was based on en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prestel

Look at this retards who didn't even think about the greatest achievement of that century.

The Anglo has effectively destroyed the entire European continent, even their own very nations.

I may not like it, but I can appreciate the work that went into it.