Baltimore murder rate highest ever after Freddy Gray riots

Bahahahahahah!!!
Maryland user here. Liberal Baltimore mayor allows Nigs to nog and chimp out after death of Heroin dealer Freddy Gray(nothing of value was lost.) Cops say fuck this and end "stop and frisk" and "racial profiling" tactics. Murder rate shoots through the roof. Population in the 1990's was 700,000 and now it is 600,000 because nobody wants to live in that shit hole. Liberal government nogs dont know what the fuck to do given sub 80IQs. Article says they are now trying to blame whitey somehow because police are doing what liberal government nogs told them to do. Now they are begging for police help. Every fucking time with these people.

google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/baltimore-homicide-murder-rate-highest-2017-crime-increase-freddie-gray-killing/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/KVtxC
citylimits.org/2015/04/14/the-nypd-has-more-cops-than-45-states/
salon.com/2012/09/28/nine_terrifying_facts_about_americas_biggest_police_force/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ending "stop and frisk" and "racial profiling" tactics in NY worked do to the fact that NYC has moar surveillance per square mile than any other city in the US
criminals are well aware of this

But guise, the death of one heroin dealer is a tragedy

Yeah that and they have so many cops. Also I think allot of rich people moved into the city raising house prices and forcing nogs out. Apparently they all came to Baltimore.

I used to work in that dump i cannot wait for another chimp out their. No white cop is gonna give a shit and they are gonna burn down the whole fucking city.

Please use an archive service to create a archival copy. We don't want to be giving (((CBSNEWS))) more clicks than we have to.

>archive.is
Is your best bet, check this one out for the screen capture I posted:
>archive.is/KVtxC

>The NYPD has More Police Officers Than 45 States
citylimits.org/2015/04/14/the-nypd-has-more-cops-than-45-states/

>NYC's population is a little over 8 million. That means that there are 4.18 police officers per 1,000 people. By comparison, Los Angeles, the second largest city in the U.S. with 3.8 million people, has only 9,895 officers--a ratio of 2.6 police per 1,000 people
salon.com/2012/09/28/nine_terrifying_facts_about_americas_biggest_police_force/

apologies fro the second source however it is an interesting fact

Baltimore user here, id like to call in an air strike, everything between MLK and 83 pls, don’t worry about me, I’ve made peace with my gods

BLM was the best thing to happen. It hope it snowballs even bigger.

>It can only get better without police user

Ay you still alive mate? Literally moved out of PR a month before the shitstorm

Yet another once great American city utterly ruined by niggers.

Baltimore was once one of the great cities of the world, not just America

>Expectations
>Reality

Oh well, the best thing to do is let the niggers kill each other, once their numbers are down take the city back.

why don't you take back detroit then?

what the fuck is that gonna do, memeflag? Most of the structures will be trashed and would require demolition

They mate too often

Burn it all down. It is tainted.

>letting animals destroy your home
>waiting until things are ruined before prosperity

But I thought this was the end game from the beginning no?

And yet the white liberals who live in their little safe neighborhoods always say "it isn't that bad here, you're just listening to the racist narrative that if it's black it's dangerous." Yeah ok, ask the dead bodies how safe it was.

Already happening.

damn 314 murders? My entire country had like 108 in 2016. Why are Americans so violent?

I went to Baltimore once (for work) and I thought I was going to be jumped around every corner. How can normal people live among such animals?

[citation needed] from a vetted source memeflagger

Good. I think the police should continue to "not be racist" and let them continue to kill each other "on dey way to shurch, they dindu nuffin." Sounds like a problem that will solve itself.

When I was a kid, I thought she was fighting for justice.

Only now do I see I've been a fool to her curves all along.

>Americans

Niggers killing niggers.

I can't believe I spent 5 days in that city as a tourist. What the fuck was I thinking?

The sad thing is Fell's Point and the city's cultural institutions are actually fantastic.

Feels good living in Idaho. I can't imagine living in some nog infested state like Maryland or Louisiana.

But we have more niggers in our country than Baltimore has in their ''city''. Like half of the people from Suriname are here.

Someone please make this image happen.

It take a special kind of white person to live here.
>TFW Slav user who's lived in Baltimore since he was 5yrs old.