I think Shmuel knew all along that he would get gassed, and he just wanted to take Bruno down with him

I think Shmuel knew all along that he would get gassed, and he just wanted to take Bruno down with him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0xA9eNoN_9k&t=51s&ab_channel=DanielMatotek
imdb.com/title/tt0914798/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_fence
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lmao what kinda yid name is Shmuel

>black hair
It was good he was gassed desu

I agree. Shmuel was more woke than Bruno in my opinion. Only characters I liked were the three jews, Shmuel, that old jewish servant, and that jewess servant lady, and the based English SS officer dad, the mom, Bruno's sister, and that other SS officer who looked like Jake Paul. We had to watch the film in school because we're Icelandic, so I know the plot fairly well.

>Kek at Shmuel rubbing his hands together even after being locked up in Auschwitz

I actually think watching this movie in class may have red pilled a lot of us, since everything looked so comfy

>Aren't you a bit tall to be a jew?

the fuck?
that kid can slide through that fence easy.
Remove shirt.
Put on the bottom barb so you dont cut yo-self
squeeze in.

>tfw black hair
>3 blonde daughters

wat!

It's electric, but they did manage to dig under it really easily.

guess he disint since the other jews told him to stay, gonna need him cuz muh 6'000'000, 5'999'999 sounds waay less, like $49.99 sounds less then $50

Now I could guess where that pajama party term come from.

That's what i'm saying, I think Shmuel knew his dad was gassed, and he wanted to take Bruno down with him. I fully understand why, Bruno was a fucking idiot who wanted to play basketball against someone who was behind an electric fence

>Krautboi gets shovel and tunnels underneath the barbed wire fence
>sneaks INTO the camp rather than having Jewboi crawl out of the camp, giving him an easily obtainable fresh set of clothes, and escaping into the woods

How fucking retarded to you have to not write in an obvious happy ending when it was clearly available?

Goddamn, I hate this stupid book and movie so much.

>I'm gonna die
>might as well kill the innocent son of an SS officer while I'm at it

Such is the way of kikery.

And how the fuck did Bruno get a prisoner's uniform? Let alone one that's the correct size?

Oy vey goy but how else are the chosen people supposed to milk the Holocaust?

Shmuel provided it from a shed where the jews left their clothes before getting gassed. He must have known his dad was dead. I liked how in the movie, they were trying to hide the fact that they're gassing people from Bruno. It was like a sitcom

Actually come to think of it, even that's retarded.

Jewboi could've snuck out of the camp, then killed Krautboi and escaped with his life.

It's not even kikery, just bad writing.

I got kicked out of class for saying it was the best comedy ever and laughing when the kikes got gassed

I was laughing like Rich Evans when they were getting gassed because I thought it was so stupid that Bruno still didn't realize what was happening

youtube.com/watch?v=0xA9eNoN_9k&t=51s&ab_channel=DanielMatotek

The movie teach us that both krauts and jews should be gassed. The end effect is always beneficent.

This

Everyone was so sad about it and I was like ‘wtf he’s a nazi it’s good he got gassed his father deserved to lose his kid’.

Samuel

What movie is this, faggot OP?

Oh, it's "The Boy in Striped Pajamas", 2008
imdb.com/title/tt0914798/

Lul your class started sympathizing with the nazis because of this movie. Nice.

What? I swear it's spelled Shmuel

That's because it is, the other user doesn't know squat.
It's merchant-speak for Samuel.

>Jack Scanlon ...
Shmuel

And i'm right

electricity wasn't invented yet you retard

stop being a cuck. when someone's going to kill me I take every chance to kill his children. it's called total war for a reason

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_fence

>electricity wasn't invented yet you retard

Man did not know the glory of harnessing electricity until Michael Pence came along and showed them.

Some say he was once a mild-mannered gay man until being struck by lightning one day and waking up with superpowers.

>burger education
>meme flag

Kek

>Nazis allow group of Jews to sit around doing nothing all day
>suddenly they decide to gas them all because "lol nazis r ebil!"
>not a single guard notices that one of these "Jews" is a German child who is completely healthy
There's a reason even Jews were attempting to shut this book down.

The book and the movie were so fucking retarded I couldn't buy it for a second. Bruno's character was too dumb even for his given age, refering to the Fuhrer as "the Fury" and not being able to get that those people were FUCKING PRISONERS, and what the fuck with the SS leaving a young inmate doing nothing, unwatched, near the fence that someone his age could even crawl through. I wish people stopped seeing Holocaust movies if it gets producers to stop filming shit like this.

>Maybe we just gotta stay here until it stops raining?