Why are Americans so fucking fat? It's seriously fucking disgusting...

Why are Americans so fucking fat? It's seriously fucking disgusting. Both the men and the women are grossly overweight and constantly making excuses.

The women think that being fat is okay because "real men like curves".

The men think that being fat is okay because they confuse fat with muscle and think that fat people are strong.

I hope all these fat fucks die of heart failure in their 50s desu.

Other urls found in this thread:

s.telegraph.co.uk/graphics/projects/fat-Britain-obesity/
telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/31/british-people-will-be-fattest-in-europe-by-2025/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We're not much better mate

That's true. Whenever my euro m8s come to England they're always bitching about how fat we are. At least we're not as bad as the yanks.

When you scale up the population you'll probably find out we're roughly the same or even worse.

Big fat dudes who think they're strong are fucking ridiculous. "I'm a big guy", "People find me really intimidating because I'm a big guy with a beard".

There's still 25% of us who are fit though.

There is no such thing as a white brit.

ok buddy

Eh I don't think so. Then again I live in London and most people here are wealthy enough to be able to afford gym memberships and healthy food.

It's probably worse in places like Yorkshire.

I've noticed the fat families in America have personalities as ugly as their bodies; generally rude, selfish, and inconvenienced by the kindness of others. They continue the trend by spoiling their kids and telling them they can have the world if they scream louder for it.
No pic related. Too disgusting.

check this amerifat poorfag out shit is hilarious

This man is top tier garbage, even for American standards.

It’s due to large portions of high calorie foods coupled with the loss of manual labor jobs and the increase in desk jobs.

>grow up nice and healthy hehehe

Minorities

>who do you serve?

ISRAEL!

TTHE EYE OF AURON LOKONOTIVE HARRY STLEIST MEANTON SLIDHFD JFITJS 12 TWTZJW BEUGFERS BRUGGERS BURDCS BTUDER BIRLSSJ BURLSRT BURLZ BULDER BULDET BULDER BILDER BILE WHD BIFJAJDDJ

Fucking disgusting.

I am a thin American.

The average American eats "Lean cuisine", Cheetos, and Gatorade for lunch. And an apple covered in pesticides to make it healthy. They are deficient in many vitamins and minerals and their body screams for them to eat more, hoping something will have some fucking maganese. But there isn't any left in the soil. And they don't eat food that doesn't come out of a box. And vitamins don't work, because they but the cheapest toxic multivitamin they can find

We've discovered, in fact, that eating well costs too much. It is much more effective to "pre kill" a diseased American with psychiatric drugs. The right combination will keep them moving about until around age 55, when they develop cancer. At this point, we spend $500k on hopeless treatments and hand them opiates like candy until they die.

It's extremely efficient. If you are thin, keep your head down. The people are cranky and hungry, they will lash out at those around them. This is the future, today

Fructose

Yeah, this.

Women here are dogs. Men and women are alcoholics. Americans think they can drink because of shit like beer pong but we put away bottles like it's oxygen.

> Inb4 rabble rabble
I'm not saying any of this is something to be proud of

You know that all fried and burnt food is carcinogenic? And causes inflammation. Part attention to how sad and irritable you feel in an hour. Pay attention to what foods make you feel good

>"why are Americans so fat"
Idk you tell me, Britain is the fattest European nation, in fact it's very closely behind America, Britain is amongst the top 5 fattest nations in the planet.

People are thin in London because all the "express" shops charge more for less. London wage slaves buy 10 items for the same price I buy 50 in Essex.

Also London is full of soyim and non-anglos who haven't had unhealthy lifestyles programmed into them.

>Eh I don't think so. Then again I live in London and most people here are wealthy enough to be able to afford gym memberships and healthy food.
the area matters a lot. I lived in a hip college town and most people there were pretty skinny but it had a young population. It skewed my perspective.

It depends on where you live. The north-east tends to be similar to Western Europe in most demographics (wealth, obesity, generally more sophisticated, etc.) and then in the south you get the stereotypical poor, obese evangelical.

Andorra, Malta and the Czech Republic have higher rates of obesity than the UK.

Yeah I used to have a guy like this in my high school class who would "flex" and all we could see was fat hanging off and flapping around his arm

Statistically, I wonder. If you guys had our proportion of blacks and mexicans, you might come close.

>typical U.K. Waifu

"Low fat" and "cholesterol is bad" propaganda led to people eating bagels and muffins for breakfast instead of bacon and eggs.

Then they try crash diets with low carb and low fat, end up binging a whole pizza and cycle starts over.

Sugar is basically the devil. And everything 90% of people feed their kids is packed with it.

>never had fat ass
>is a Britfag

You need some bbw m8

Back off mate I’m big-boned

Fat people are strong you camel humpin bitch.

Go home Akmed ... smoke another camel schlong.

>The average American eats "Lean cuisine", Cheetos, and Gatorade for lunch.

Shut up, nigger. Unless you can offer a source documenting that this is the "average" lunch meal, you should probably shut the fuck up.

More to the point, the most recent study of worldwide obesity puts the U.S. at 33.7% obese and the U.K. at 28.1% obese.

In all sincerity, obesity is a worldwide problem. Not a problem specific to only a handful of countries.

I agree. Americans are too fat. At least we're free, still, to eat what we want. That, too, will surely change.

Free and fat.
Yup.

I got a thyroid condition you inconsiderate Euro asshole

mmmmm ... Winston likes ... Winston likes ... tasty ...

We have 900 pound gorilla niggers skewing our obesity statistics, what's the UK's excuse?

Portion sizes. At most fast food place/restaurants you have to do a custom order to stay below 1200 calories.

It's beyond epidemic level in the south

> Why are the British so fucking fat?
s.telegraph.co.uk/graphics/projects/fat-Britain-obesity/
telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/31/british-people-will-be-fattest-in-europe-by-2025/

Americans are fatter to be sure, but not by much. Take it as a daily reminder that all those people collecting to feed the starving children in your country are fucking thieves.

>Why is America so rich that even their poor people are fat
FTFY, you almost never see fat people in gated communities. But you wouldn't know the difference, europoor

I'm not sorry I was talking about your family. You can be a skinny American too if you try.

I live in the deep south. There are many people that one would consider fat, but pure obesity is not common. I think the problem is over blown

I've lived in America for four months now and I have to say, What the fuck, it is beyond a meme everyone's a fucking whale. I went to Walmart a few days ago and shit you not I saw a traffic jam of Motorized Scooters carrying absolute Ham Beasts. Back in my home country I would blindly swipe right on Tinder and match with 8/10s constantly and now I have to slowly check each profile to not match up with someone thats over 250 pounds. America, eat a fucking salad. No wonder you guys are 56% White, you can't even make it to climax without having a heart attack.

the worst calories are the cheapest calories. the carbjew and the high-fructose-corn-jew are in EVERYTHING.

this combined with the modern sedimentary lifestyle and office jobs.

Boom. that's it. that is your answer. it's not rocket science. I hike 4 miles every single morning and i see the same people every single day. they exercise and they are still fat. it's a shame. Also, the younger kids these days are even fatter lol

wtf is up with the Check Republic and Slovakia? why are they so fat?

You realise that obesity is pretty much a poor and working class epidemic right?

Rich people can afford to eat right and exercise regularly. That's one of the reasons that richfags have higher life expectancy than poorfags.

Most obese people are poor by western standards.

McDonalds have been around since the eternal boomer and a woman today weighs the same as a man did in the 1960's; its laziness you can get cheap ass food at the store but feminism destroyed women staying home cooking/ cleaning so...

What the fuck? Over a quarter of Brits are obese? This can't be accurate. I would have said 10-15% but not 28. Really puts things into perspective.

We need to start culling fat people.

go to a grocery store today and tell me it's the same as a grocery store in the 1960s

fucked up spirit; ruined temple.
can a tree produce fruit in salted earth?

Americans drink most of their calories. People mostly drink Soda, beer, fruit juices, coffee, and tea because there is an aversion to tap water(even though bottled water comes from the same fucking tap).

McDonald's wasn't a multi-billion dollar global empire in the boomer's youth, the quality was undoubtedly higher. The process by which food is stored and preserved today is a much bigger cause of obesity

>There's still 25% of us who are fit though.

It's more like 2.5 percent and even that's pushing it. Even those of you that are not fat are incredibly unhealthy.

t. not fat

This is also important, you gotta look at what's actually making people fat. It's coca cola and other sodas. Hell, didn't NYC try to ban extra large cups years back for this exact reason?

It's literally because we have no laws taxing/fining obesity.

You still won't be fit though.

When I lived in Burgerland the only people that played any sport were either college or professional athletes. That was it. No amateur clubs, no local leagues. Mountains, with the only people skiing on them Canadians. No climbers, no road cyclists, no running clubs.

Sure, there were some very fit people but they were so incredibly rare (and nearly all fit because of their career, not because they just kept fit) that it made you realise just how terrible the local population was. Britain, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand etc may still be nearly as obese but the ones who aren't can still play cricket, rugby, football, go for a run, swim and so on. Seeing and living around Americans and I would put good money on 98 percent of the population being unable to run for more than a mile.

They tried to ban Big Gulps aka drinks over 16 ounces that had sugar in them but a court overturned it.

People blame food, but for the most part, as long as you aren't eating over 500 calories about TDEE and exercise you don't need to be super strict with your diet.

You must not have lived in the suburbs, everybody fucking runs for exercise. Though running is a shit tier exercise, sprinting is where it's at.

>Itt europoors jelly of America's freedom.

I'm fit, and it's my lifestyle that achieved it.
total disconnect from society. NEETmode
dedication to exersize and play

this is the perfect way to live. We must take to tents, brothers.

Come on mods.

I was in Dartmouth. Even among that group, the average person was a physical wreck.

I'll stress again that it is not that much better in the UK (or anywhere else that speaks English, seemingly) in terms of the percentage of obese people, but out of the ones that weren't you have much higher levels of participation in sport and exercise. The complete absence of amateur sport was the biggest eye opener.

They'd rather watch overpaid negroes chase a ball around on TV than actually do anything physical themselves.

The TDEE for an adult male is about 2500 calories. The average portion in the US is probably bigger than that.

probably because of huge alcohol consumption

truth. society must collapse or be abandoned.

Your post is so full of shit I know you've never lived here
There are literally bike paths, health clubs, gyms, parks, jogging paths every fucking 10 feet

He's not wrong. I was a rare fit male and my crew was essentially street trash. An orphan... it takes a lot of pain to mold a man in this cursed disney world

Our sports are different too don't forget. Playing pickup football past 25 will probably break your knees if not give you a concussion, baseball has a lot of gear plus you have to find an open diamond, and hockey you need to be really fucking good at skating before you can skate. YMCA basketball leagues are decently popular, but of course, where there's basketball there are blacks.

Also, the fit community here puts way too much emphasis on jogging, cycling, and distance running.

Portion sizes and highly affordable, calorie dense meals.

Should try drinking more soy desu

Its because being healthy in America isn't cheap. Americans (most are idiots) just buy whatever our Agro Corporations make. The major food companies prefer processing grains into various shit in box because it last forever and cost next to nothing to produce. Another problem is Americans don't know how to cook or have the time so they keep buying crap food. I really wish the government would pass a flat 10% income tax (no deductions possible) on fat fuckers and use the money to make Gen Z healthy.

But who is using them? No one, or people who stick at it for five minutes then give up.

You can argue the toss all day that we've got nearly as many obese people as you, which is true, but out of the people that aren't obese there isn't a country in the world lazier than the USA. I live in Yorkshire, the fattest county of England, and within a 15 minute walk of my house there are two cricket clubs, two rugby clubs and three football teams. There's also a tennis club and two athletics clubs. That's typical.

It depends on where and what you're eating.

vast majority of america is not suburban/city area, making it easier to just drive everywhere. doesnt help with the many holidays we have dedicated to gorging ourselves with food, as well as preferece of cheap junk food over "hard to make" healthy food

>the fit community here puts way too much emphasis on jogging, cycling, and distance running
I mean if you're overweight then cardio is probably what the doctor ordered.

Being overweight is a sign of low T. Sorry to break it to you.

It's because poor and working-class people have lower IQs typically and rich people have high enough IQs to realize that eating something that isn't tasty will help them in the long term.

>33%
Christ that's bad

I wonder how it works out by race.

Which frankly they don't care about

>coffee
>tea
>calories
Unless you're some disgusting abomination of nature those have 0 calories

But there is less emphasis on building muscle, or at least building muscle is in the minority of goals. Building muscle is how you can maintain a healthy lifestyle, losing weight without trying to gain muscle back eventually will only make you drastically skinny or most likely regress back to being fat. Distance running maybe it is good for the 300lb person but it should be temporary.

>realize that eating something that isn't tasty will help them in the long term
This is true. Junk food might taste good the moment it hits your tastebuds but you will feel like shit an hour later.

Vegetables aren't as delicious but you will feel much better after consuming them.

It's really just gluttony on the part of fat people.

Have you seen how much sugar and cream people put in coffee these days?

You realise that bodybuilders on steroids are probably even less healthy than obese people right? Look at Rich Piniata or whatever his name was.

Cardiovascular exercise is actually healthy. Eating 10k calories a day and lifting weights isn't much healthier than just sitting on your ass all day. You need cardio.

It's pretty simple, they eat too much and don't exercise or do any physical work.

Let's be honest, people put a shit ton of sugar or aspartame in their coffee and tea. In general, caffeine will cause insulin resistance making you fatter anyway.

> (You)
>Have you seen how much sugar and cream people put in coffee these days?
That's why I said abomination of nature

Rich Piana was a mass monster, mass monsters are very little of body builders.

I'm not saying you should never do cardio, just don't distance run or jog. Sprinting, Rowing, Swimming, and Interval Training are way better.

That's like 95% of coffee and tea drinkers,

Well just doing something besides playing Xbox and ordering Dominos would be a good start.

A fat guy who goes for a jog or a bike ride is moving in the right direction. I lift weights myself but I wouldn't recommend it as a weight loss method.

So they're all disgusting mongoloids

If you can't handle tea and coffee without sugar maybe you should give up on life if it's too hard to handle a little bitterness

>OP complains about fat people
>OP's taxes go to pay towards their fat people
>We let ours go bankrupt
Cucks

:DD

Remember that Mexico has the highest obesity rate

Better than nothing, I guess but I'd hope fatties try to find something sustainable than a temporary fix. It shouldn't be a primary method of fat loss but should be incorporated that way you don't get loose skin.
I just drink water instead of the listed crap. I hate the taste of coffee anyway.

I'll tell you when I'm done eating, but 1st: Why UK fags like watching everyone else fuck their women?