I am an Arab who descends from Muslim, Why Shouldn't I have Rights?

Why should I not be welcomed into the West? My family loves Western culture and it's wealth and its things like iphone. My parents are muslim but I am an athiest i was born in America and i love it. Why should we not have rights providing we integrate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V9N-_pI9l9k
thestar.com/news/immigration/2016/07/04/ontario-facing-epidemic-of-islamophobia-survey-finds.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Islam sucks.

Islam is peaceful, extremists do not represent islam.

you do have rights to integrate retard

First off if you are a Muslim you have not integrated. Secondly Steve Jobs who made the effort fucking iPhone is a worthless middle Easterner sack of shit and if he wasn't already dead he'd have to go back too.

no one cares rugrider

>Islam is peaceful, extremists do not represent islam

sooo Muhammad wasn't a real Muslim?

Without islam there would be no fucking extremists.

Suck my cock, faggot.

Then why are 90% of terrorists white Christians?

Muhammad was peaceful and never did anyone harm. He was like Jesus.

Muslims currently in the west should have to pay a special tax for their heresy

bait, move on people.

Yeah, the problem is that 99.9% of all terrorists in the world are muslims, so fuck off with this #notallmudslimes bullshit. Muslims are cancer, they are always hostile to the host country and they never assimilate. The only language muslims understand is the language of bullets and bombs, and nothing else. The less muslims are in your country, the less there will be terrorism, so mudslime dogs are not welcome

you're going to jail, Huma. you monkey ass camel jockey goat fucker.
they are going to probably torture the fuck out of you no matter what happens.
how you are still walking and breathing is a fine argument against the Clinton body count so if you even make it to Gitmo it will be amazing.
all that ass licking for nothing. suck it.

You're a terrible troll

because you're not a citizen in any western country.

Homeless people don't break into people's houses and say "I deserve this food and these clothes." What makes you think you deserve to break into other people's countries and take their money?

>Extremists do not represent Islam.
Then why do extremists control the majority of Islamic countries?

Western countries WANT us to come.

Where did muslims ever ascend to for you to descend from?

You say that NOW. But things change once your cousins arrive.
Like clockwork

because you are an inbred goat fucker that belongs in the land of sand.

> nigger doing laps and shooting
> almost like street biathlon
> probably fake
Where's the blood?

No, We don't.

Our Leaders and politicians want you to come here, the rest of us do not.

You're thinking of Americans or Brits, Canadians all want more muslims.

I agree, please lead your people to the enlighted nation of canada.

No one buys this. When your book says kill all none believers you can not claim to be peaceful.

If you were Arab but not Muslim we might be able to take. Until then, enjoy your misery

I am happy your guy lost too the populist in netherlands, soon netherlands will have more muslims as well

Quran doesn't say that.

How muslim of you. What was it called, Taqiya I think?

Jesus Christ I miss the days when we didn't even have to entertain these questions. Then you intrusive cunts, who have never been able to build any sort of stable civilization, started coming over and infecting everything. Nobody wants you here. Please gas yourself.

Every Canadian wants more of us. And considering whites never built a functioning or stable civilization shouldn't they accept more diversity?

>providing we integrate
Brah, no one here gives a shit if you're middle eastern if you actually integrate.

But your kin fucking drive trucks into crowd, shoot up nightclubs and concerts, and bomb just about any decent shopping center they can find. THAT is the problem.

If you assimilate and contribute to western society? No one gives a flying fuck what your skin color is. We don't hate niggers and spics because they're dark skinned; we hate them because they want eternal gibs.

No one hates anyone for WHAT they do, people hate because skin color

Who says you shouldnt have rights? You should not have rights that lessen the rights of native people is what the issue is about.

That means not giving you a job because you simply are a foreigner, not giving you subsidized housing simply because you are a foreigner etc because this ends up affecting the natives in an extremely negative way.

Also fuck the jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=V9N-_pI9l9k

because you're ugly, rude and you litter

Because you don’t belong in our fucking countries, nor do you deserve it.

You’re a filthy dune coon coming from an incompatible culture and you should thank your pedophile god that killing pube-beard darkies was made illegal otherwise i’d have a fucking field day with you lot

>Why should we not have rights providing we integrate?
you fuckign subhumans already have all the rights. but that's not enough for you. you want privileges. fuck off back to africa where you belong

Blame your brothers, not the westerners.

I can grant you that most of the people wouldn't give a fuck if you moved 20-30 years ago.

Sure, some would've looked at you funny, the same way people from my small town look at people from the city and tourists, but you'd get those looks anywhere else in the world at some point.

Now, what you're suffering (if anything) is hate from saturation and still probably people treat you better than they would in Africa or Asia. So go bitch and cry for rights to them. The only reason you cry to westerners is because they let you. They wouldn't be so tolerant in other parts of the world so whatever menial inconvinience you're "suffering" suck it up and walk it off. Life is tough mate, deal with it.

Because your a nigger

[1/5]

[2/5]

the one single thing your kind has done throughout human history, the one contribution, is blowing yourselves up like degenerates.

And if history has taught us a thing it’s that you don’t fuck with whities. I hope you get glassed off the face of this earth

[3/5]

No, we do not. We're full, Islamic barbarians are not welcome.

[4/5]

[5/5]

fuck off we are full cunt

Do see this? It means 'not welcome'. Take your rape and terrorism back to the Middle East. thestar.com/news/immigration/2016/07/04/ontario-facing-epidemic-of-islamophobia-survey-finds.html

Sometimes you think OP really could just be a complete retard, but then you check flag and remember you're on the internet

>Why should we not have rights providing we integrate?
You completely would be cool to join our society if you integrated, however, the majority of you do not, sorry memhet, your pals ruined it for you.

Because you are not white. Muslims are dirty and do not belong here.

Your shit culture didn't create or have any part in creating our world. You don't get to come over and parasitize us

because you have too much melanin

>My family loves Western culture and it's wealth and its things like iphone.
> it's wealth
Right. Now i understand.

Math is sort of a big deal

And what did they do with it?

>people hate because skin color
It is muslims who hate for skin color. Because muslims are retarded kin.
Normal people hate because of behavior and traits. Skin color itself can be just disgusting and point to (statistically) retarded behavior and unwanted traits.

Muhammad and 9 y.o. Aisha were truly a peaceful couple in no way was Muhammad advocating child rape.

>My family loves Western culture and it's wealth and its things like iphone.

xD cool story

Why do you deserve to die if you leave your religion?

which is exactly why the whites took that knowledge and gave it purpose (see: physics) instead of counting to 72 and allahu akbar

I can confirm this.
A cat broke into my house somehow, and was on the hall meowing.

I wasn't rape, beheaded or robbed by the cat and got to share with him some soup tablets. He assimilated very well the few hours he stayed and as soon as the bad weather passed he went back to his wherever.

>I'm an atheist
>Islam is a religion of peace

Why are you defending something you don't even believe in? Why do you care?

Coming from someone whose entire family originates from what has been a Muslim nation for nearly 1400 years, Islam is a counterfeit, warped religion whose leader used violence to spread its message. Islam, in my personal opinion, is the worst religion to ever surface in the history of the world.

>m-muh Islamic Golden Age

You mean the PERSIAN Golden Age? All of the inventions and innovations and art and literature and culture advancements made in the Islamic Caliphates during the Middle Ages, known today as the period of the "Islamic Golden Age" were all made by Persians, not Arabs, and they were all made IN SPITE of Islam, not because of it.

tl;dr Islam sucks. To truly become assimilated to the West and western culture and values, you must abandon Islam entirely.

>And considering whites never built a functioning or stable civilization shouldn't they accept more diversity?

Okay, now I KNOW you've bamboozled us and this whole thread is a troll.

I think the problem is only for those who don't integrate, no one is hating normal muslims. Which country you from ?

Because 90% of muslims worldwide are hardline conservative muslims and would willingly fuck with the western rule of law in favor of their own. If you immigrate legally and respect our cultures, as well as assimilate as expected there really isnt an issue. Atleast in the US we have freedom of religion but that only goes so far, and doesnt translate into you can do whatever the fuck you want, it means you can pray to whatever god you'd like without fear of reprecussion. Not hey in muslim and my family believes we shouldd start stoning people and throwing acid in their face.

TLDR ; Fuck your shariah

You DO have rights,no matter how sad that makes some kid on Sup Forums, you have the full rights of everybody born in America.

Hell, *I* have full rights and I wasn't even born there, my mom got transferred from Huston to Calgary before I was born and decided to stay here but because I was born during the correct window of time, I am legally as American as I want to be.

I've lived in various places in the USA for maybe a few years altogether, and 40 years in Canada.

If we posted our pictures (and I disabled my location flag) Sup Forums would support me as an American over you because I am white, despite the fact that I clearly do not live as an American and was not even born in America.
Don't listen to Sup Forums. Laugh at Sup Forums, that's the actual value of this board.

Banned
Until reformation occurs

if you follow the tenets of islam then your values are not in line with western values and it will never work. If your only arab by heritage but are not muslim then welcome aboard dude.

HAHAHA
Come to Quebec and see how welcome you are