Is 56% conservative Steven Crowder (((Crowder))) or is he just a good goy?

Is 56% conservative Steven Crowder (((Crowder))) or is he just a good goy?

bump

good goy

Actual conservative and kind of traditional as well. I do not agree with his views but at least he practices what he preaches. Makes him instantly better than most of the subhuman/degenerate alt righters

Way too extreme but total qt

He's a neocon basically.
Trotsky would be proud.

He's a neocon in a millenial's body.

He recognizes differences in races and cultures but still sucks jewish cock

he's full 1488

A boomer with a bit of a delay

He is a bland, garden-variety conservative. He is still better than pretty much all of the other e-celebs though, due to him actually having morals and trying to make a difference rather than drinking beta-male shekels and producing 20 minute videos once a month. He also isn't spammed here, which gives him a bonus in my book, don't change that.

I don't agree with all of his views, but I enjoy his IRL trolling.

Can you guys give me a quick rundown on this guy?

>efag
>wanting to talk about people more than ideology or event or plan

He does some alright stuff, like when he went to Deerborn trying to get sandniggers to bake him a gay cake.

He's a fucking leaf, though, not a burger.

He's the most bland variety of republican.

Is crowder Jew? Would explain why he rides Shapiros cock so hard

The under cover video he did where he tried to take jobs from illegal immigrants in a psrking lot was pretty good

He's canadian so not a 56%er

he makes all us little down low gay right wings so happy with how cute he is

the_donald-tier

Worse, he's a leaf

He's not funny and I can't stand when he goes on these weird defensive positions for people like Bush Jr and Cheney. Being conservative doesn't mean you have to defend every conservative. That and his clickbait titles are fucking obnoxious
>Conservative comedian Steven Crowder DESTROYS liberals on college campus

Watched one video once of him asking Alexa things. It was shown to me, I did not seek it.
Seems to be just another popular opinion with generic "funny" to grab like minds.

>A
>Fucking
>Kraut

He's a funny goy.
He a good boy.

An echo, if you will

I had a beer with Stephen Crowder a few years ago. I saw him in a bar and told him i liked his videos. He bought me and my wife a round and we chatted about living in New England.

He's a really nice guy, and not as outspoken as his character.

That's.......downright clever. Fug.......

That is true