Jews vs Muslims: Which is the greater threat?

I am sick of being called ahmed by kikes and kikes by ahmeds. We need to settle this once and for all. Which is the greater threat to western civilization?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42541515
youtube.com/watch?v=te0RWJwi510
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Both.

Muslims. You always choose Lawful Evil over Chaotic Evil when presented the choice.

Jews are at least smaller in number and if history is any indicator easier to combat. Islam is a evil, viral infestation that will rape and destroy everything in its wake if allowed.

They're both equally cancer. The only difference is one is a subtle cancer that grows inside your body unnoticed for years, decades even until suddenly you're at Death's Door and the other is a hyperactive cancer that if not amputated will grow and eventually make you look like pic related.
Odds are the more loud and in-your-face one will be aggressively treated but the former will strike and you won't know until you're already dead.

why are jews easier to combat?

Jews because they bring Muslims into our countries

>Subjugated by Egypt
>Subjugated by Romans
>Subjugated by Germans
Jews have a routine history of being conquered, that's the reason they have resorted to pure subterfuge. If presented with the choice of an enemy to take out first, I'll let the ones I'm confidant I can beat to wait until I defeat the more war-hardened religion (Islam)

> Lawful Good
Fixed

jews

they lie much better and they are better at conspiracies.
+we wouldn't actually be at war with muslim world if not for the case of israel.
if there wasn't white jews to tell us that muslims are our bothers and we must take their refugees, muslims wouldn't be a problem just a opponent

Jews. Muslims would limit themselves to killing each other if Jews wouldn't bring them to the west

dummy, we prefer to blend in and devour from the inside. efficient and profitable

Jews care about their material wealth. If they lose money they lose influence.
Muslims don't give a shit about material possessions. Allah tells them to do everything in their power to murder those marked as infidels and your rewards will be reaped in Heaven. There's something to be said about how the scariest man is he who has nothing to lose but everything to gain.
That's not even mentioning the numbers game where mudslimes are a chunk of the world.

Muslims are a genetic threat in terms of their numbers and mixing with whites. The jews brought them here though. The jews did 911. ZOG started the wars that drove muslims into white countries, muslims didn't. Jews use the media to subvert white people, muslims don't. Jews use the education system to brainwash white people, muslims don't. Jews subvert our foreign policy, muslims don't. So they are both threats, but jews are the ultimate threat.

>Trump would be old fat white millionaire #151 if he didn't dye his hair and didn't have a fake tan
really makes me think desu

You, as an American, can go anywhere in Israel and not have your throat slashed. Your wife can walk the streets at night safely.

There is not a single Islamic country where that statement would also be true.

You're fucking retarded if you can't figure out what is the greater threat, Ahmed.

>Allah tells them to do everything in their power to murder those marked as infidels
So why are muslims even in white countries in the first place? Who brought them here? Who created the conditions that caused the refugee crisis? Who pushes for mass immigration? Was it our muslim occupied government, or our jewish occupied government?

>There is not a single Islamic country where that statement would also be true.
Who cares? Who brought the throat cutting muslims into white countries?

Obama and Merkel... Neither of which are Jews.

Just look at how the Islam filth spread from Morocco to Indonesia. It's disgusting. This is like asking what is worse, a fever or aids?

>Americans actually believe this

Those are titular front people for international jewry. The jews brought the muslims here so we would conflict with their enemy.

Kike-ah-meds

No, most of them are idiots that lick jewish ass like you. If most people understood the JQ we wouldn't be in this position.

This poster is a jew.

Jews

There's righteous ahmeds and there's righteous kikes.

There's assholes, vipers, and leeches in both as well.

>We
You are a pleb jew, and pleb jews are the biggest useful idiots for the elite jews out of everybody

White leftists are an even bigger threat than either of them. Jews would be powerless without cucks to give them power, and Muslims would be nonexistent in the West without cucks wanting to import millions of """""refugees""""".

You'd be living in a distopian society without freedom of speech because everybody would be paranoid believing in conspiracy theories.

The Jew.

You stop the jew, you stop the muslim. The jew is the only enabling the muslim to come so that you support the jew in their kikery.

so they learned from historical mistakes and have evolved. how does this make it easier?

And this poster is a muslim that wants his people to continue their invasion of the world

but muslims are stupid

>How is this easier?
It isn't.

The chinese

This is because of (((them))) though. SRG. Dragon family. Kazar theft. Japanese pillaging.

>Jews care about their material wealth.

are you sure? 'cause i thought the whole jerusalem thing was about religion and shit. no?

It would be the result of what would happen in a country ran by crazy people like you. Seeing conspiracies everywhere. It's not healthy

ok, keep calling us ahmed kike

FPBP. They are the same. they are genetically the same. They come from the same fucked up place. They have nearly identical books of hate and cult religions.

Jews corruption runs deep. They have a lot of power wealth and influence.

Muslims are just sand Niggers. Loud and destructive to an obvious degree. You can easily identify them and remove them with a drone strike.

Presently, Muslims. The fact that their religion is dedicated to expansion and forcing any population it contacts into submission means that it is only common sense that it be stopped first. The Jew acts slowly and surely but even countries with severe infestations can survive and prosper, e.g. 50s America, if the population resists and sticks to their own sensibilities.

Muslims aren't trying to invade the world idiot. The US has been bombing the shit out of muslim countries for 15 years. There wouldn't even be muslims in europe or the US if we hadn't bombed their countries.

Not seeing jew conspiracies is what got us in the shitty situation we are in now

the thing that concerns me about jews is their high IQ. they're smaller in number but smarter, whereas muslims are larger in number but dumber

Bible Belt burgers are the greatest threat to the progression of humanity.

but people already don't have freedom of speech. that's what the hate speech laws are all about

fuck off

There's less of them and they dont breed like rabbits. Muslims number in the billions and like jews, they have their own class of billionaires in Qatar, UAE and Saudi Arabia who are more then happy to fund the construction of mosques in European cities and completely subvert Western civilization

Rude! Go fuck your sister then shoot at some concert goers moron.

so why not just kick out all the muslims from western countries?

Jews are smart enough to actually dominate our society though.

Muslims are just tusken raiders.

Reminder that the jews brought muslims to white countries on purpose so idiots like you would for forget about jews and fight the jew's enemies for them. Idiots like you make the potential demise of the west more tolerable because I start to realize you deserve it for being so gullible.

Had you said this a couple of decades ago it would have been correct. However radicalism has become the norm among the populations in many Islamic countries and this includes teaching the Quran in its most fundamental form, which unfortunately for everyone else includes the commands to kill everyone who doesnt obey it and spread it throughout the world. Thankfully they are abysmal at fighting and the caliphate is therefore shrinking every day but the main problem at the minute is that the west is being flooded by so called moderate muslims through normal immigration policy and refugee intake. Although the decision to let them in was heavily influenced by international Jewry, the populations of many countries, including my own, have effectively allowed themselves to be brainwashed into endorsing this policy or become apathetic. Although it could fix many things, unfortunately i believe that even if every jew was removed from my country the rest of the population would continue to carry out their will.

Jews are 0.1% of the world population yet they control the entire world.

You are a brainwashed goy that the jews have successfully converted to support their zionist cause. The jew is the one enabling mass immigration so that you hate the sandniggers and support them instead.

>i believe that even if every jew was removed from my country the rest of the population would continue to carry out their will.

why can't we reverse the brainwashing process?

>richest nation in the world
>most freedom in the world
>strongest nation in the world
>low tax
>Best bussiness environment in the world
>Country is fucking fat due to much food and to much comfy tv time

Yeah you have it real bad over there.

yes, because of paranoia that it could lead to violence between certain groups. You just want to dial up that paranoia because you think everything and your mother is a conspiracy

How is this even a question? Kikes literally ALREADY SUCCEEDED at destroying Western Civilization and you still question who the greater threat is? I'd much rather fight Muslims in open combat than see my culture get subverted like the Jews did.

Jews. Get rid of jews, then there's no one stopping you from deporting all muslims.

Jews are basically white westerners.

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42541515

Yeah, I know that muslims suck. They are shit. They are garbage. They must be removed. They are our enemies as long as they are in white countries. My point is that they are only a symptom. We could remove all the muslims today, and the jews would still be running 50 other facets of their destructive plan against whites.

>Pirates actually believe this

They are on the same team you and dildo.
Saudi Royals are kikes and just allied with Israel

It's a fact tho. Jews spearhead every single form of degeneracy that destroyed our Civilization. One of the methods they use is swarming us with shitskins. Mostly spics over here but some muzzies too. Europe gets more muzzies.

Reject both.

But be diplomatic with Islamic nations.

THANK MR TRUMP

>richest nation in the world
I don't give a fuck about money you fucking jew. Money is not the end all be all if we end up a bunch of fat, degenerated, mongrelized, low IQ consumers.
>most freedom in the world
What's the trend? Are we gaining freedoms, or losing them? You can't even refuse to bake a cake for gays in your own business.
>strongest nation in the world
Strongest nation that goes around causing chaos and driving muslims into countries like yours and creating refugees in the US. Awesome. So glad we are strong.
>Best bussiness environment in the world
Who cares. Again, money is not the end all be all if we end up a bunch of fat, degenerated, mongrelized, low IQ consumers.

Muslims, obviously. They outnumber Jews 100:1 and breed rapidly.

Who cares how many there are. Guns exist. It's Jews that already raped my country and brainwashed a bunch of retards like you into liking it.

You underestimate how difficult it is to actually remove kebab. They’ve penetrated western societies completely. They’re now citizens.

Sure. I have yet to see evidence of that. Also, our civilization is doing amazing idiot. We've never had it so easy as we do now. We have a shit load of freedom in the western world and a shitload of money. There is litteraly no day and age you would be better off than now.

And talking about degeneracy, maybe realize that the pope is a cuck shilling for these muslims as well. Christianity is just as dumb as Judaism. Priests fucking your kids so they can go into heaven, Americans cutting off their boys penis because they can. The christian party is what brought those muslims into my country with their ''Ow but they should be allowed to bring there family here as well'' bullshit.

>because you think everything and your mother is a conspiracy

it's not exactly a conspiracy that jews want us all dead

The issue isn’t weaponry, it’s the sheer faggotry of the modern west.

Back in the day, you could clean out Jerusalem by simply saying ‘Let God sort them out.’

Now Trump can’t even impose a weak ass travel ban without half the country and the courts going wild.

And if we got rid of every muslim today, the jews would still be running 50 other facets of their destructive plan against whites

answer the question. which is the greater threat. jews or muslims?

The Hart-Celler Act of 1965, which essentially opened up America’s borders was allegedly penned by Jewish groups.

Though I’m not a 100% sure of this.

You think it’s that easy to clean up the Middle East?

Some of these guys live in caves. You’d need a million MOABs to smoke them all out.

>you don't care about money
i do, because i want to provide for my family.
>Muh cake.
Discrimination on bases of sexual preference is illegal. The lawyer that did the case was beyond aweful at his job.
>Muh USA is le evil empire
Fuck off, if it wasn't for the USA i'd be living in some commie hellhole right now. Lybia was mainly done by France by the way, but i don't expect a conspiracy nut to know actual facts

You calling me a jew pretty much comfirms what i already thought. A complete lunatic that sees enemies behind every tree.

clearly 2 billion is a bigger threat then 8 million.

muslims, 1.8 billion of them

Muslims obviously, as history shows.

Muslims really aren't a threat. If Israel didn't exist to begin with we probably wouldn't have had single problem with Muslims in the 20th and 21st centuries.

Jews want greater Israel. Muzzies want the world to be Islamic.

why are there here? Because quran tells them to come here. Their preachers tell them to come here. Even if there were no jews they would still come here, it's gods command to make you submit to islam

youtube.com/watch?v=te0RWJwi510

Muslim are not Lawful Good

To be honest, the main reason they are here is because a lot of white people are very naive about the upcoming problems

Jews want to enslave the entire world, so Id say they're always the biggest threat.

This fucking reddit fags ruining my Sup Forums

all semites are trash

jews are like vampires and muslims are like werewolves

one tries to infiltrate your society by pretending to be one of you so they can steal your lifeforce and mind control you

the other just goes apeshit every now and again and destroys everything because that's their nature

you want both to stay the fuck out

I respect your honesty. You may be in front of the oven instead of sitting in the back.

>Fuck off, if it wasn't for the USA i'd be living in some commie hellhole right now
My god you really are a worthless pile of shit. You are definitely an honorary burger. Have the netherlands started fluoridating their water recently by chance?

how're you going to blend into china? hapas aren't considered chinese

Jews radicalized Muslims with endless wars and destabilization of the region they had the West fight for them. Before Wahhabists were regulated to the gulf, now they are all over the Muslim world. Jews are also responsible for the degradation and degeneracy that has plagued the West. Take a wild guess whos more dangerous

Because "ethics" and borders are racist

Are you stupid? Islam was founded by a terrorist warlord. Their religion and history is to conquer and convert by terrorism, subjugation, and brutality.

asians don't give a fuck about being called racist though. and china vigorously defends its borders

how is that different from judaism?