Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)

Yes, this was a real Trump tweet.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/908276308265795585
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Link:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/908276308265795585

You've been CONNED!

wow its almost like trump is just another jew controlled neocon and Sup Forums got memed hard

so, democrats want to deport dreamers to preserve their drug and child sex trafficking networks, trump calls them out, and you have a problem?
whats your point, niggeR

IF THEY HAVE TO COME HERE AND COLONIZE US THEY HAVE TO DO SO LEGALLY BASED MAGA ARRIBA AMERICANO

>Democrats want to deport
>We've always been at war with Eastasia

Imagine being this deep in the personality cult.

Checked.

Amerimutt memes are justified thanks to Trump, yes.

But but but her emails but her but but her emails but

>cutting off the date
You're so cute when you're impotent

Wow...I wish I wasn't a rural and/or suburban retard now.

I guess this is what we get.

Nothing to say after you've been fucked raw, huh?

Kek

Trump puts amnesty for 800,000 DACA into a bill with some other juicy stuff. Watch democraps oppose it.

The sad thing is those DACA kids will probably still end up voting democrat.

Is Paul Nehlen our only hope?

Yes except I don't want them thrown out. I want them killed, on public tv.

> actual picture of Sweden
LMAO, you people are so desperate to try and pretend your country hasn't already fallen.

It’s really gonna hurt when we build that wall. All the squirming and screaming will be like Election Day once again. Dreamers for the wall. Take it or leave it libtards.

>800,000
Wow

Yes, all out! MAGA!

The literal state of Trump voters. HAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAA

ok im done with this shit. im not defending shit i dont agree with. that nigger is on his own

the middle east may get more interesting thanks to iran which will cause problems for europe and the west. he will probably start shilling for muslims and 2020 he will be replaced by some one in the republican party who knows the formula is to be anti muslim and anti illegal

not getting to run uncontested is his punishment

>IFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIF OKIE DOKE

ftfy

Why do I only see 2 women and 2 children in this picture?

Fake. Fuck off botnet. Not a single normal human Trump supporter feels they've been conned, and your idiot, tone deaf haranguing only reinforces the awareness that he's winning, and destroying the propaganda machine. You fail.