Why did he do it? Why has there been no further information on him since?

Why did he do it? Why has there been no further information on him since?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HGJAIEdJtFM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He owed tens of thousands of dollars for sushi that he incorrectly assumed had been comped

He was a spook

government funded false flag to push gun control

the video footage of the surveillance cameras is curiously missing, just like with 9/11

shill post.
read

Because there's no motive.

I'm guessing he had been through the highs through his life and decided to go for one last high before clocking out.

Sort of like winning Monopoly. It's only fun when there's some competition.

Vegas was a botched ossad operation, the past was in debt with the vega mafia and the Jews run that organization... these Jews work together in this matter

*mossad, *Vegas... stupid keyboard

Because investigating white people is not high on the agenda.

Right, that's why all the guns have been taken from everyone, right? Just like with Obama, when he took all of the guns every day for 8 years.

>in debt with the vegas mafia
they would just plug him and bury him in the desert, user.
your reasoning is bad.

Maybe we should read the note.

This. I don't get why most people don't see it for what it is.

they don't have the chutzpah to actually overtly try a gun grab so instead they will keep slaughtering innocents to beat it into people's heads.

he was being ironic

How do you know it wasn't blank?
I've seen hotels leave a pad/pen around for guests

They can't just snatch them up after one incident. But they hope the terror will instill itself the minds of voters to vote the guns away. What are you a highschooler?

>Why has there been no further information on him since?

Because we no longer have a functioning media in this country, and the citizens have the attention span of a ferret on a double espresso.

And when will that happen? You've said it's going to happen for years and years now, but nothing happens.

>one incident
Poor user, he sure was stupid.

>you're talking about Vegas shooting
>that's one specific incident
>i say one incident
>lol ur stoopid

Says the guy who thinks people are anticipating having their guns collected every day, that's not what they think. They think someday the liberal faggot mills ials will be strong enough in numbers to vote guns out. It's an AMENDMENT it CAN be changed, believe it or not.

Dear Eric by the time you read this I'll be dead. Here's how I think it's going to happen. First I'll shoot the security guard then I will shoot the fuel tank then I'll shoot the concert, then I will shoot myself. Love your brother Stephen
P.S. Then two police officers will read this note and shoot each other

>that's not what they think
Wrong again, idiot. That is exactly what they think.

>He was a spook
Looks white to me.

He is probably a ghost because some people speculating he is dirty selling weapons, hired hitman, patzy etc etc. Plus that Saudi crown Prince stuff solidifies that whole hitman angle.

I don't know when the kikes will work up the balls for that.

Why are crisis actors so bad at acting?
youtu.be/HGJAIEdJtFM

he did it for antifa, and the media covered it to prevent a civil war.

>false flag to push gun control

this meme is force fed after every mass shooting....and its never proven to be even remotely accurate.

Are you a bot?

I don't believe it, sorry. This shit happened while Trump and the Republicans were in office. There is no way (((they))) are so dumb as to believe that such an attack would change Trump's or any Republicans mind. If it didn't happen during Obama (Sandy Hook, Pulse nightclub, Aurora etc.) or during Clinton (Columbine) then it's certainly going to happen during Trump. Keep in mind, my only argument against that theory here is that I doubt the people (so (((they))) or the CIA) who would organize such a false flag would be so stupid and dumb to believe it would change anything.

certainly NOT going to*

>this meme is force fed after every mass shooting....and its never proven to be even remotely accurate.
Underage detected. Every high-profile* mass shooting from Columbine to Sandy Hook was followed with a MAJOR push for gun control. After the post-SH push failed they largely gave up on this angle. Around this same time is when ATF switched gears into using Mexican cartels as the boogeyman instead of "lone shooter" boogeymen.

*aka not niggers shooting other niggers, which constitute the majority of mass shootings

if they release any information it will be bad for them

thats basically it

this

Up next, on "When Pranks Go Too Far"

>when they don't understand your quirky sense of humor

No further info because there's no need.

The incident was a distraction, and it succeeded.