It's January 2nd 2018, when is the lack of Net Neutrality going to fuck me in the ass like promised?

It's January 2nd 2018, when is the lack of Net Neutrality going to fuck me in the ass like promised?

Other urls found in this thread:

boingboing.net/2017/12/24/internet-is-a-human-right.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>adsl

It won't you idiot.

When the people are too distracted about niggers and third or some other shit.
Obama's propaganda enabling law didn't take effect immediately either.

when its actually not in effect.
if you weren't such an amerimutt you would know nn is still a thing because the fcc's ruling is being challenged in courts

When though? Your answer is vague and arbitrary allowing you to potentially be wrong but never being called out for it because "it can happen at any time"!

>if you weren't such an amerimutt you would know nn is still a thing because the fcc's ruling is being challenged in courts
It is 100% in effect right now as we speak. Being challenged does not stop it right now it is a FCC regulation. You reddit fucks really just parrot what you are told.

It already did, cable and internet prices are going up across from he board, and my free streaming sites don’t stream. The consumer got fucked within days of it passing.

>It already did, cable and internet prices are going up across from he board
Source?

Man am I glad I'm not american. Imagine being part of democracy where ~50% of the populus is hell bent on making sure that everyone, especially themselves, gets fucked in the ass.

Thats the point of this thread when does that getting fucked in the ass part begin?

The ISP Jews are being the scenes crafting their purchase plans as we speak. Be patient.

ok but when? I need a date to hold you guys to so I can spam threads when that proves to be wrong too.

In all honesty NN needs to be not forgotten and we have to throw it in the face of every redditor and drama queen who thought the world would end when nothing happens.

boingboing.net/2017/12/24/internet-is-a-human-right.html

Here you go poo shill.

just as soon as the story is out of the media spotlight, then it'll slowly work its way up

Net neutrality has nothing to do with pricing, Jesus Christ. I could neutrally offer you 0.1/0.01 for $1000 a month.

>boingboing
>literally all those fees have no bearing at all on net neutrality

Net Neutrality literally did not prevent a ISP from charging you $1.50 more in modem fees you dumb dishonest fuck.

It already is user. No one talks about NN anymore. Now we are "outraged" over a suicide in Japan so it's the perfect tome to do this.

Shouldn't they have been drafted already? If I was going to fuck people my plans wouldn't stop because of a vote. I'd have multiple plans ready for either way the vote went.

The ISP's have all the time in the world. The longer they wait to start profiteering of the new rules, the less resistance they're likely to resist. Right now, doing nothing is much more costly for the opposition, as it gives the impression that the dangers they argue for are exaggerated.

Yes user but give me a time and a date? Nothing can happen in 5 years and you will still claim they are "plotting and waiting" rather than admitting you were wrong.

Time is money so why waste it? If they truly are as greedy as you say why are they waisting potential profit. I mean the repeal means we're powerless and the more time that goes by is more time to put in place legislation.

wouldn't be surprised if they start later this year

if they start jacking up the prices now then that will result in a public outcry, and it will win the opposition a lot of political points as it proves their argument right, possibly resulting in new regulations. It's more profitable to wait.

>if they start jacking up the prices now then that will result in a public outcry
There is literally nothing the public can do now and there has been nothing but outcry for the last couple of months over this. Cable companies are already hated and get complained about all the time and nothing happens. There is literally no upside in waiting. They have all the power through the lack of competition so they have no reason to wait and people already are under the impression they are going to get buttfucked anyway. None of what you say makes sense.

Is it now? I would jump on it ASAP as there is public out cry right now and legislation could be in the works already. I mean if you advocated slightly raising the prices over time I'd buy it but your theory is they'll just wait for lost profits. I feel the need to clarify I'm neutral as it's just corporations fighting corporations.

everything i say makes perfect sense. Your only argument is that american democracy supposedly doesn't work.

No that's not what he is saying at all. As true as it is. That's not the point he's making.

>everything i say makes perfect sense.
No it doesn't. If ISPs introduced throttles and tier service based on certain sites what can I do to stop them? Go to a competitor? Nope if they even exist they will do the same. Ok i'll drop internet nope I need that too. Ok i'll complain nope legislation already passed so that doesn't help. There is no fucking reason to wait other than you making shit up and kicking the can refusing to admit you were wrong.

It won’t it was a fear monger if campaign because lefties like government control of stuff

if american democracy works then the opposition can just work to get net neutrality reinstated

You can't "vote" NN in retard our elected officials need to do that and none of them are going to reinstate Obama era shit. Regardless of your dodge yet again there is absolutely no reason ISPs can't start buttfucking us now. You like all the other smug redditors were wrong. 100% wrong and like the sociopaths you are that won't sink in and you will continue to fear monger more stuff that ends up being wrong.

I wasn't implying American democracy works. Democracy is a farce to goat stupid people into thinking their voice matters. No democracy works, this the one thing the far left and right are right about.

you can vote for your representatives, so yes, you can vote for NN

edgy and wrong

Why are you continuing to dodge you dumb fuck Canadian? There is nothing stopping ISPs from fucking us right now. No corporation will leave products on the table. You were wrong about NN sociopath.

Ok, please explain how I'm wrong. Everywhere there is (((democracy)))© there is a government that is not for the people and is doing corporate bidding. Here in the US the only choice we have is the face that gets to do the fucking. The EU is even worse.

You will get a one sentence non answer because he's either a larping Canadian or a sociopath refusing to admit he was wrong.

Idk but comcast just raised my speed for free to 100Mbps

Actually now is the perfect time so they can blame evil drumpf somehow

THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT DRUMPF

>like promised
You mean by the tumblr fags and libcucks? Oh yeah.. Real soon

I've already explained that to you. See the second paragraph in The burden of proof is not on me, I'm not the one making the claim that the US is not a democracy.
>Everywhere there is (((democracy)))© there is a government that is not for the people and is doing corporate bidding.
Most democracies are representative, not direct. A government needs to consider all interests, and that includes corporate. Just because the government doesn't do exactly what the voters want doesn't mean it's not a democracy, and it certainly doesn't mean that the voters can't effect the outcome.

liberals are wrong again, what else is new

Yeah it’s upheld unless a court orders a stay or overturns it you fucking eurotard

Yea and your explanation makes no sense. They already won. They do not care one iota about their image that is an all time low. As I explained there is literally nothing bad that can happen to them. They are leaving profits on the table for no reason and no private business would ever do such a thing so you are full of shit sociopath.

Why do Europeans not only care so much about this but have so many facts wrong?

>As I explained there is literally nothing bad that can happen to them
And as I've explained, you're dead wrong.

>... you are full of shit sociopath
you wouldn't happen to be a shill, would you? That insult makes no sense grammatically, at least not in english. It's very basic but its a typical mistake made by asians, especially mandarin speakers.

>And as I've explained, you're dead wrong.
You didn't explain. You just kept saying I am wrong without elaborating sociopath. The ISPs have not changed anything you Canadian faggot so the only shill here is you.

again, see

see here