Work is slavery. I refuse to get a job. I want free money. Society isn't fair. I want to make my beautiful music...

Work is slavery. I refuse to get a job. I want free money. Society isn't fair. I want to make my beautiful music, but everyone is to busy working to help me with money. This isn't fair. I want money. I don't want to work. Working is slavery and is unfair. Give me money so I don't have to get a job. I will protest like this until then. Deal with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y3S5-O29hRg&list=RDY3S5-O29hRg
youtube.com/watch?v=LoYnub_pD38
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no work no money, no money no food. problem solves it self

I'll steal if I have to.

Then Start a business, invest your earnings, and make it on your own.

I'm 19. I pay for my own college by running an online e-course website, as well as doing social media management and local website design, among many other small businesses and revenue streams. I'm completely financially independent(save for a few insurance bills which are cheaper if bundled w/ my parents, which I pay them directly for, but that's a whole other story), I drive a Porsche that I bought earlier this year in cash with my earnings, I take care of myself by cooking my own means and working out constantly, and couldn't possibly be in a better place.

Deal with it.

also "e-course" is the best name I could come up with. Not e-commerce, that's a whole other thing that's way too saturated atm. I sell online classes(mainly about entrepreneurship) aimed at people in my demographic

me but unironically

Fuck society.
It has destroyed pretty much all of nature, I don't care if I'm leaching upon a cancerous institution.

>inb4 all the double digit IQ wagecucks trying to shame me
I have nothing but disdain for the person who slaves away his life out of peer pressure. Go put a pine-cone in your ass you dumb fucking retard.

You're lying. No one is successful. They just pretend. I am a the true face of our generation. I make music, you sell bullshit at best.

Then your hands will be cut off

No one does that. That's stupid. At most I get a citation. Who cares. Theft is ok.

Proof that your music is beautiful. If it is beautiful you can make it and still get money

I might have only a 3 inch dick but my IQ is higher than most of the people I encounter. I should be rich, but no one gives me money.

So why you waste time on college then. I mean you are enterprising no doubt. But pretty dumb too

I have. No one cares because they are all about their jobs.

College is a waste. Only nerds go to college.

What do you mean? I listen to music all the time. Right now I listen to this:
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3S5-O29hRg&list=RDY3S5-O29hRg

>I refuse to get a job
I know this is not what the thread is about, but still:
If this is what latte coommies think communism is like, they are in for a rude wakening. Under communism you don't get to refuse or even chose a job, you get issued one, and if you don't do it: prisontime.

fpbp.

jesus said, "those who will not work, should not eat"

nigger, robots require skilled labor to work...more labor than hiring 3rd worlders for slave wages.

> i'll steal if i have to
i'll follow the law, shekel-grabber

Software engineering major, so if my businesses fail I've got something to fall back on. I'm also on a pretty hefty scholarship to a state university so my room and board each semester is like 20% of what it normally is, which is why I can afford it

plus the connections will be good later on

>link
Trash.

This (unlike the link) is music
youtube.com/watch?v=LoYnub_pD38

>I make music
so you do nothing

Fuck Jesus

My music is too beautiful. You don't even know. Don't talk shit

You want things? You have to give equal effort back. Kys.

why is no one buying it?

>"those who will not work, should not eat"
I have heard this being attributed to Marx, no joke.

>life is priceless
>proceeds to stand in a public space doing nothing for 5 hours a day wasting his life to no end

You sound alright

link music

People with a low IQ don’t understand how they deserve literally nothing in life. Sometimes it takes them their whole life to realize what a failure they are.

LINK. MUSIC.

>Work is slavery.
Says they guy wearing a pikachu hoodie sewn by 12 year old slave labor in China.

Is this the successor to the “chef at Wendy’s” meme?

>spent his childhood playing vidya
>grew up without having any responsibilities
>could not get a proper education due to his failing grades
>ended up working full-time on a temporary job which mostly students take up to earn some pocket change
>this sums up the average U.S white male beta NEET soyboy nerd

If you had, you know, a proper job which you love, money would never be a problem.

Live in the woods off grid you have to hunt gather resources in order to live that precious life.

user what your describing is the sure fire route to becoming a total brainlette Eloi.

The only way to attain pure Eloi status is the elimination of certain genetic traits and numerous gibs.

TFW you rationalize it's entirely plausible that powers that be are literally trying to breed the black out of blacks under the guise of multiculturalism to eliminate undesirable aggressive traits.

((jesus))

I got laid off last month and was out of work for a month until i finally got another job, idk how you neets do it, i was going crazy from boredom and feeling like a sack of shit.

>TFW you rationalize it's entirely plausible that powers that be are literally trying to breed the black out of blacks under the guise of multiculturalism to eliminate undesirable aggressive traits.

I wish they'd hurry the fuck up...

i hope so.

I want to launch more ventures and use the money to promote far-right politics as best I can. Then, once I'm of age and can fund myself without cucking out to whomever wants to fund me, I'll become a politician myself.

that's the plan atleast

i wasn't around for that one.

t. just barely old enough to use this board anyway

I'm pretty sure Jesus also told us to take care of our environment, which society isn't doing. I refuse to contribute to such a society, sorry.

>me
>a spic, from spic family
>live in 4bdr house with "garage", 2 "sheds" and 2 RVs in back (additional living spaces for sleep)
>have 11 working adults in this household
>saving and pooling with family
>family has had this arrangement and has been doing this funding system for 27 years
>have tremendous savings and investments, but we still live like this, so we can keep accumulating wealth
>average bill for each working household adult is about $40 a month (house was paid off on 1999)

and that's fucking amazing.
You've done more for society than OP, or I, will likely ever do

you keep it going, i just sell people chinkshit

If only I could be teleported in this right moment to a better country and get at least a low paid job and getting socially integrated without depending on welfare. If only...

and also if society spends too much on welfare, public schools, universal healthcare then willing-to-work people will have a hard time to find jobs, social integration, etc. All of this while lazy, successful people live like kings & queens

>I want free money

tough shit, moron

What's your opinion on the best Udacity microdegree to get right now for someone with no employment experience but decent programming skills and a STEM degree?

This OP. If you are so against jobs, what is stopping you from doing this?

nanodegree*

Seems more like sharia law to me. We should reduce to 0% all welfare, and if someone will act thievely after that, we should put them in labor forced prisons.

if your music was any good people would support you while you composed

>those who will not work, should not eat
yeah but they do
nice "should", retard

Lol no, you're in the US. Steal from the wrong person and you'll be shot.

Why not play music better and be paid for it?
Why not do x better?

You're doing great man. Keep it up.

>Work is slavery.
STFU! Don't tell women and faggy guys that shit man! I llike to pay my employees as little as possible because I secretly get off on their kids suffering, And NO I'm no kike, just a sadist.

I miss him so goddamn much, Sup Forums. It's threads like these.

What is your patreon??

>Udacity
depends on what you want to get into, what skills do you have now?

Eternal reminder he died a loser killing himself like you will.

fuck no, i don't want my tax money going towards a labor camp, just shoot the fuck.

t. Ahmed al Saladin Muhammad Ali Khan Allahu Akbar

Normie

This is why you are poor

I'm looking to work abroad in Japan, perhaps irrationally so, I've convinced myself that I don't want to be in this country unless I've tried and failed in Japan. I want to get hired abroad.

I have extensive research experience, multiple scientific publications, and excellent data management skills. I have written fairly advanced data sorting and analysis algorithms into my code, and have used this code to get rich as fuck on MMOs. I graduated 5 years ago and have never had a job. My Japanese is N2.

Weeb

Try to steal from me and I will mag dump you.

I also have a few years of experience being homeless, so living thrifty isn't a problem. I don't really care about money.

Here here! Give the lad some money!

So do you prefer sharia law? I don't subscribe to brutal ideologies. But it seems that you, since you appear as a lazy liberal being, prefer Islam to a stable & peaceful society.

If I refuse a job as immigrant - can I still stay? Like in cucked california? I'm pretty tanned and can look like a spic if I shave my head

>make music
Crinkling potato chip bags and cracking soda bottles don't count as music

Stealing is also work, if you wish to be a successful thief. Life is a struggle, get used to it.

Just take it then.
Why havent you taken it yet?
Its right there.
Take it!!
Come ooooonn.
Wtf theyre dumb as shit?
You deserve this??
right?
What does it mean?
Why cant you just take it????

Alright that isn't a bad deal. However, people who make it big in software are pretty much all selftaught people. But hey as long as you think it is rewarding I will not give you crap for it

>stable peaceful society

also, slavery is not peaceful

But can you invade Poland to that tune?

My networking skills are definitely abysmal.

T. Retarded NEET who will never get what he wants out of life because he expects other people to provide the means.

Music is based on "superstar economy".
There is no real need for a great number of musicians with varying ability.
Music today can easily be reproduced a billion times at almost zero maginal cost.
So a handful of musicians can saturate the market, earning billions and leaving very little for the rest.

It's safer to chose a profession with higher marginal cost - not every mechanic may be able to fix a Ferrari, but we need someone for a Toyota, too.

This is the product of being told your unique viewpoint matters no matter what. The sad part is, 20-30 years from now this NEET will have won.

> I miss him
WTF nigger, what are you 90 years old, that's the only way you could miss Hitler.
Get the fuck outta here you NEET muthafucka

No he wont, he'll spend his life barely skating by on what the government gives him, all the while convincing himself that he's happier than other people because he doesnt "waste" his time working toward anything.

But in reality he's jealous of all people who have found jobs that they actually enjoy, and live lives that theyre proud of

Heh, notice how when anons demanded faggot OP to deliver link to his music, he scammers away like a coward.

A job will make you happier OP. Unemployment and stagnation are very bad for your mental health.

>I don't really care about money

lol you fucking pleb, die poor loser

kys

That's work too.
You have found the dark secret of life: you have to eat to live.

I'd rather die happy after a happy life than die rich after a life of riches.

I am an alpha male. But a very non-violent one. Since I am not a brutal man, someone else will do that.

did op sudoku?

you seriously need to move to texas brah. those dummies leave their garage doors open all day long. lotta free stuff for the taking.

t. texan

How do you plan on being happy if you arent willing to put in any work toward achieving happiness?

Do you really think someone is going to come along and make your life what you want it to be? What would they get out of that?

nice pasta

see I'm very willing to acquire the skillset I need to live the way I want to. I'm asking financially successful people about their input on relevant valuable skills. Moreover, I'm trying to get into a foreign market, so they don't have conflicting interests by advising me like they would advising someone who might take their work.

I need to know the best path to be on, or at least told what path is the best path to be on, to rationalize that it is the path I should be doing my best on.

just like Mexicans & Blacks = jealous of honest high IQ people

Give me money first, you know, so I know you're good for it.

Pastaman gets it.

public school cost especially in the US is a corruption issue. It is true corruption and vote buying. Due to the strength of teacher and admin unions.
A great study was done in NYC on private (christian) vs public for number of administrators. It was 1:5.
Colleges have exploded in worthless admin jobs as well.

>You look like this

state-funded economy is the opposite of economical development.
PS: I don't eat pasta anymore

My friends who have done the best are in finance.
Some other have done well in hard work like utility work because overtime double and triple time are bank. During icestorms when shit goes dark they make fuck you money.

This.
You forgot to add that your payment for the issued work will be shit.
Communism is actually slavery.