They make more baby because they know we will pay for them

This has to stop right now, africa is making more and more nigglets and we don't want to pay for them to rape here.
Don't you agree?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependencies_by_total_fertility_rate

Other urls found in this thread:

worldometers.info/world-population/africa-population/
statista.com/statistics/241530/birth-rate-by-family-income-in-the-us/
defendevropa.org/2018/migrants/migrant-crime/italy-somalian-storms-delivery-room-attempts-rape-woman-labour/
translate.google.com/translate?sl=it&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.liberoquotidiano.it/news/italia/13295496/immigrato-somalo-roma-entra-sala-parto-tenta-violentare-partoriente.html&edit-text=
lastampa.it/2018/01/02/italia/cronache/entra-in-ospedale-si-traveste-da-infermiere-e-cerca-di-stuprare-una-donna-incinta-somalo-arrestato-CjyuQJ8uOq59sZs4zUpIoL/pagina.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>people conciously decide how many children to get
People don't determine how many children they want. Their circumstances do.

African birth rate is not that simple.
Africa also has a very high Infant mortality rate.

Its still high but its close to 3 children

Yeah, but the problem is when they send them in ours country.

>doesn't understand infant mortality
found the low IQ faggot

So, then tell me why they are all coming in Europe and the nearby countries?
It is also thanks to our vaccines and medical supplies if they can survive.

We got to stop sending aid in those zones.

If this is true then why do poor whites & rich whites have no kids but the middle class does.

>So, then tell me why they are all coming in Europe and the nearby countries?
because you let them in?
>we got to stop sending help to those zones
yea good luck on that buddy.

worldometers.info/world-population/africa-population/

see there

I did not said it would be easy, but we got a problem and we got to fix it in a way or in an another.

judging how Germany and Sweden are still light blue, I'm guessing this map is from pre-2010

Got any source for that? In general it's the other way around and at least in general that seems to be true in the US, too.
statista.com/statistics/241530/birth-rate-by-family-income-in-the-us/

It is from 2017, go to see for yourself at the wikia link

>we
what are "we" going to do then? do you have a close friend that sits in the EU? do you have a close friend that is heavily involved in politics in your country that is against migration? if you do then you're in the wrong place buddy.

I am actually in the right place
1st is where true nerds belong.
2nd is where we can change the world for the better.

How the fuck can the planet sustain all that shit?

ok then what do you propose then? its your thread

> jew wants to be a self righteous faggot
> goes to africa where it is super easy to help people
> brings modern medicine
> population booms from lack of deaths in k selection society.
> omg niggers are the problem

it is ALWAYS the kikes.

Italy: Somalian Storms Delivery Room and Attempts to Rape Woman in Labour
n unreal situation in the Italian capital Rome, according to Libero; a Somalian man managed to get past the security of Sant’Eugenio Hospital and stormed a delivering room where he attempted to rape a woman in labour. Migrants have been found guilty of various terrible crimes but this is a first. Luckily the monster was stopped before he could harm the woman and her baby.
defendevropa.org/2018/migrants/migrant-crime/italy-somalian-storms-delivery-room-attempts-rape-woman-labour/

genocide

no, this needs a video. there is no fucking way.

no fucking way.

I refuse

let them eat cake

From Italian newspaper google translate :

translate.google.com/translate?sl=it&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.liberoquotidiano.it/news/italia/13295496/immigrato-somalo-roma-entra-sala-parto-tenta-violentare-partoriente.html&edit-text=

It is actually a big mystery...
Poor Earth chan :/

I don't know...
I was hoping someone here could help, maybe bringing ebola back, or something else.
I know how to use the CRISPR technique.
I've heard about it, sorry for the woman but the italy should learn to not let others immigrants in.

It is true, I live in italy :/ and I can confirm what happened.

are you happy with the brexit?

I don't can't even what the fuck

show em your flag, I don't believe you, but then you could vpn

this is too much.

Happy now?

did they cover this on the news? I will fucking learn italian.

You think it is too much and what do you want to do about it?
We must do something or it will get a lot more worse.
You saw how much their birthrate/population has skyrocketed, it is only a matter of time before leftist will brainwash more.

>thinking someone on this board has an incurable disease at their disposal
>thinking any government would unite and genocide an entire continent
>not knowing that when the west was developing they too had a MAJOR population boom

Best story of 2018 so far ?

lastampa.it/2018/01/02/italia/cronache/entra-in-ospedale-si-traveste-da-infermiere-e-cerca-di-stuprare-una-donna-incinta-somalo-arrestato-CjyuQJ8uOq59sZs4zUpIoL/pagina.html

Here you go...
Sorry for the bad news, user.

It will get worse in my opinion.
see the wounded for the last of the years, especially naples who has a lot of black people living there.

My God is Nature, and He will guide us to victory.

Sieg Heil.

Not the government, just us.
If I can get my hands on a Marburg sample plus Ebola zebov and Reston it would be a little something...
Needs also pigs and bird to be infected.
A big plan...But not impossible.

Sieg Heil

>being so smug you think life for the sake of like is meaningful or sacred.

fuck off kike

i was at a christmas party. there was a "canadian" there. she was married to white man (no children). but she showed me a picture of her "family" back in canada. her adoptive parents had adopted 19 brown people from various regions and brought them to canada. they had two white sons of their own. as a bonus, the white mother was wearing an indian sari.

WHAT IN THE HELL!
I always ask myself what is wrong with Canada?

>you, alone (lol) release the Ebola virus on a major African city in hopes to genocide the entire country.
>since feds monitor this site 24/7 they already know you and your location
>you rot in jail
>meanwhile the African city is quarantined and uninfected people flee the city
>uninfected people having lost everything they migrate to Europe and other countries
>Europe and the US send even more help because a crazy white guy from their countries wanted to wipe an entire city that has never visited
>they get even more aid
gj user

>youre a kike because you are stating facts
ok nigger

The mortality rate is declining thanks to (((charity))), and because the African families are still poor as fuck, they keep making kids, and their kids keep making kids, on and on.

i've realized it's a lot of self-hatred and inferiority complex. the people have been robbed of culture and history so they think they don't have any. couple that with a constant barrage of brown=diverse/culture and you wind up with a group of people that think everywhere else in the world is superior because they have spicy food. that's the depth of most people's understanding of culture. funny clothes, spicy food, weird music. more spice = more culture. this explains why liberals are so rootless. they are looking for something that they already have. it's why they consider traveling to be the epitome of "being cultured/worldly". it also makes the insult of "uncultured" especially ironic coming from these types of people. the hick that grew up in his town of 50 and never left the state has more culture than these twats that have been to 20 different countries.

so it comes down to the rootless liberals view themselves and their countries as inferior and try to improve them by importing shitskins. to them, culture is a novelty. they go down to little china or go to that new ethnic food place and then go back to their white neighborhoods.

>Feds monitor this site.
Believable
It depends from the virus and how it spread, an aerial Ebola-Marburg would be difficult to quarantine.

How sad...
I think it is also because they reject what they are due to the victimization of africans.

>niggers cant quarantine the city
>its spreads even more
>more nigger countries cant quarantine
>1st world countries get involved
>they cant do it
>virus spreads to the rest of the world
>user single handed destroys the white race
>user watches everything from the tv in jail while getting butfucked by ebola infected tyrone
>worth it
gj user

Nukes can quarantine the area good.

>allowing the use of nukes on civilian populations
kek
>US drops nukes on Africa
>EU sees that there are still uninfected people in africa
>EU declares war to protect niggers
>ww3
>nuke war
>user still destroys the white race
gj user

At least you are funny...
well Earth Chan will survive without humans so...

you can actually find this virus on the meme web by the way. but they are mostly fed traps

I know, but the problem is how to obtain the reston's ebola strain which need to be crossed with the others strain.
The Reston strain is highly guarded.

>thinking any government would unite and genocide an entire continent

fact? learn about WW2 kike. the real story.