Image of "invented" computer removed by author

newsofthesouth.com/whizz-kid-joshua-ngoka-builds-computer/

The image of the "invented" computer was removed when people noticed it had nothing put a power supply in an otherwise empty case.

815$ for a tower with some fans and a power supply, he is one of the good blacks though he could be out stealing and sticking up sluts

WE

"good blacks"

have fun with that white boy.

ayo i invented a computah with money and parts

Wait a fucking second it's true
So this nig spent £800+ on a case?

I invented a jigsaw puzzle by putting it together...

BAKA TBQH Fam100 Swoosh

I feel bad for this kid. People making fun of him. Not his fault some dumb liberal white broad went up to his family trying to write a dumb article hoping to score some based black feelie points. When I was around his age I built my first computer too. It was a fun learning experience. He should be proud but it's not newsworthy shame on this fucking dumb journalist

Why would it say invented if it's not him that built the computer parts he just put them together

The writer wants to make her story seem bigger than it really is. The kid just bought computer parts off newegg probably. Literally fuckin nothing

This!!

The real question is: was he soldering his own cpu, too?

Not even a good looking case, either.

reddit detected

I don't think "Glen" is a girl's name you dingus

Idiots like you that can't even fucking read are the reason fake news spreads

Also

SAGE

If the nigglet had written his own OS, then he'd be a whiz kid.
But so far, he's done about as much as putting together a lego set.

Something isn't adding up here....

Is that a joke? Only reddit thinks that there are "good blacks". Especially thinking someone is a "good black" because he scammed the country by lying to the world by proclaiming he did something that he didn't do in an attempt to look good.

cool i invented a car it runs on gasoline

We Wuz Tek-E and Shieet

Niggers don't know about newegg he probably bought them at walmart or goodwill.

It has power supply you dumb cunt

>Image of "invented" computer removed by author
Too late. Time magazine already declared ooga booga of the year.

He said "nothing but" a power supply you illiterate drunk. It also has a motherboard. It has nothing else.

It has power supply, but missing videocard, and I don't know why this little nig need computer when he can't play games on it. For learning? Hah!

>invented
>put together like a puzzle

I put together an AR15 in my garage, looks like invented it. Going to apply for a patent now.

>It also has a motherboard. It has nothing else.

To be fair, it has an optical drive, can see that, whether or not it is a SATA plug or that old massive connector they no longer make is unclear. No guarantee there is a processor or even a hard drive in it.

>$800
>for some mass produced """modder"""case made in china

>he doesn't know original inventors of the computer were African
'Murican education everyone.

The writer "invented" that story as to make dumb niggers seem smart.

optical drive probably came with the case tbqh

My sides

Meanwhile in burgerland

Probably did.

True. Lad just wants to play vidya, watch pewdiepie and shit post like a normal kid.

Because the bar is lower for blacks. Assembled = Invented. Just as Royal Egyptian Servants = KANGZ, and mud huts = civilization.

How many times was this lie shillposted? Probably by the same kikes who put out the article. Gas the kikes race war now.

Kek, this reminds me the honduras spic that a added a 1tb hard drive to his computer and the media portrayed him as a genius.

WUZ

Use your real flag pussy. My guess is leaf or sweden.

>Hey boss, i have a story of a kid building a PC
>You mean like buying components and assembling them with the help of a youtube video? How the fuck is this a fucking story?
>He's black
>PRINT IT YESTERDAY

this case looks so bad

>scammed the country

That was the little dunecoon terrorist inventor who got all the free stuff and scholarships. I doubt many people are even aware this moon cricket exists

The absolute state of this faggots fingernails. Imagine what they look like in his casket.

ENGINIGGERS

Also notice there is no blur on the fan so it is not spinning, and there is no light projecting from the monitor, so it is not actually on--just some piece of paper put up to look like a desktop (also the reason there is no glare).

This story is old as fuck.
Second time I see it today.
Y u do dis?

Give the kid a break, there is always one govment edumahcated nog in the projects with a dvd burner selling discs out of his trunk and he is going to be that guy. I see hoopdee cars and spining wheels in his future

it's ahmed bait v2

WE WUZ INVENTORS N SHIEET!!!!

So, England's answer to clockboy?

Such a powerful image, imagine where us black folks would have been today if whitey hadn't stolen everything from us.

You can see sata cables going to the drives, Its just a computer with no populated PCI

you dont need a gpu. Integrated graphics has been a thing for awhile...

N' SHIEEET

LOOK AT THE MONITOR FAGGOTS

>I feel bad for this kid. People making fun of him. Not his fault some dumb liberal white broad went up to his family trying to write a dumb article hoping to score some based black feelie points. When I was around his age I built my first computer too. It was a fun learning experience. He should be proud but it's not newsworthy shame on this fucking dumb journalist

Exactly, not his fault the media wants to suck him off.

bongistan journalism at its finest

writer probably though inventing is the same thing as building

I feel bad too. He's just a nerd really, probably genuinely a gud boi. It's pity he gets mocked because some dumb liberal bitch wants to portray him as an Afro-Kang genius.

I remember thinking this story was ridiculous when I thought he put the computer together... Turns out the nigger didn't even do that

Fucking iGP. This one deserves to be gassed.

Most likely just a dumb journalist for whom putting together a computer from parts is like great magic.

I have (female) colleagues who stand in awe when I plug a USB cable in their laptop.

Cool clock Akhmed, why don't you bring it down to the White House?

Post broofs
I don't bolivia.

How can anyone use such terminology now that it is 2018 (current year). Are the writers like 75?

Because the writer's an idiot.

that boy genius invented a new type of computer and all you white bois are just jealous

this is just retarded headline, Im sure that kid was able to buy and assemble parts, just like any teen does - its as easy as lego

but fucking Geln Munro thinks its some wizardry invention .......................

You people are pathetic. You'll do anything to downplay the accomplishments of black people yet if it were a white boy who invented the same thing y'all would be demanding him win a Nobel prize! You people be hypocrites af....

It's just a cooler master aluminum case with the actual mod computer in side not there at all.
The computer case is missing it's insides.

>(((accomplishments)))
>implying anyone thinks this is noteworthy regardless of skin color
shit bait desu

>high spec computer
>integrated graphics

Kill yourself

holy fucking shit... I didn't know normies don't even know what a soldering iron is.

You know, if just one black kid sees this article and decides it's cool to get into computers instead of getting into drugs, crime, and muh dick, then it's a good thing.

Yes, it's sad that the standards are so low for these people, but it's still a positive force. Would you prefer if the Guardian published an article about how joining street gangs is the hot new thing?

> accomplishments

It never said he "invented" anyway except for the edits on Sup Forums.

The second definition is spot on. The computer was invented out of thin air much like the deceitful story was.

Only post I've read that makes sense in this whole thread.

>mfw cute black bf's gaming pc doesn't have a cpu or a gpu or memory or hard drives or a motherboard

>implying he understands the concept of invention

Well the bar is so low as long as he's not raping or doing armed robbery he's worthy of praise.

here's your (You), faggot.

This.
Looks like not all are edgy cunts.

Reminds me of that poor Muslim boy who took his home made clock to school...

does anyone have the one with the niglet that put a keno kit together and they were posting "protect that kang"

that old connector is called, "molex."

can we get more labels?

NERDZ

>molex
that's the power connection retard. the data cable replaced by SATA was IDE

>4 hours to slap shit into a case
Fucking christ

wait are you telling me this whole time all the kid did was put a power unit into a tower and nothing else? I don't believe that it sounds too stupid to be real.

>Nigger builds a PC
>Media think he is a genuis.

Jesus Christ is this another case from United Kuckdom?

>120 Niggarams

>Took him 4 hours to screw a power supply into a case.

Nigger I can do it in 2 minutes with a screw driver.

Seriously though, when I was 11 I had put together two gaming rigs (one for myself and one for my brother) and knew two programming languages (python and java).
Not gloating, I don't think it requires talent to read a manual/watch a youtube video and put together some electronic legos

Poor kid. Instead of out thugging, he's trying to build something and now the internet will tear him apart over some stupid writer trying to virtue signal or some shit.

On the other hand, do kids build PCs anymore? I know I used to back in the early 90s when computer shopping magazine was thick as a brick.

I only ever hear from friends that they ordered a PC from a company built to spec for their kids anymore...if they're not just getting a "gaming laptop."

>home made clock
Please nigger,
>Bought a radio clock
>Bought a case looking eerily like a suitcase
>Removed enclosure of the clock and put it in the suitcase enclosure, made sure to make it look as much as a bomb as possible
>Set the alarm to go off during class
>Sister was known to pull similar pranks, e.g. bomb threats and blaming islamophobia

Got thousands of dollars of free gifts and a visit to the white house even though his parents are rich oil mudslimes from qatar...