Daily reminder that you assholes will lose and that the America of tomorrow is one in which all people are loved and...

Daily reminder that you assholes will lose and that the America of tomorrow is one in which all people are loved and accepted.

pfff keep believing in your delusions kid

Except whites,,,,,,accept whites.....

There are literally white people in this picture

It's true, only the EU has a chance.
USA will go dowlhill forever now

Daily reminder your brown kids are gonna OD in designer drugs while racist white and castizo Americans who live Jesus Christ are shitting out five kids per couple and communism will never ever win. CRIPR turns everyone into Gattaca sociopaths and your crust punk transgender bullshit leaves you at permadepressed underground consumer whore joke failure while the real world moves on without you

>one in which all people are loved and accepted.

Except for white males you mean.

>Imagine being this triggered by the truth

Where did I say that?

Muslims don't even love and accept each other

You don't have to say it the narrative is very clear.

Non-white people have myriad other nations in which they can be loved and accepted.

If I believed it, I would say it. If I hated white males I would tell you. But I want a society where people are treated equally so even though it's a lot harder to do it's what I'm gonna do because that's what actually want.

So do white people what's your point?

I'm not triggered. NYC is a giant oven for burning up liberal genes. You think those kids are going anywhere? Genetic dead ends, both of them. Lel

Like the "accepting" nature of BLM and ANTIFA?

No idea what you're even trying to tell me here

No you are flat out lying and you can suck a fucking dick.

Proofs?

No faggot, pretty much every single white nation on earth is being handed over to everyone else.

Love isn't a political issue, only an insane totalitarian would claim their political program is based on love and will make people love each other. As soon as you hear that, look out for the bulldozer pushing your corpse into a mass grave with the other people who didn't love love enough.

Are you serious? The EU and it's members are just as fucked.

so many jews on this board

This photo is beautiful.

Daily reminder that your authoritarianism stinks and delegitimizes your ideology regardless of its inherent value. MSM trust is at like 15% and they all shill hard for Democrats, guess what conclusion the public is gonna reach

LOL you are not even aware of how fucked the demographics of France are and you live there.

Euros are so smart and educated you guys.

Not sure how BLM or ANTIFA are relevant. You brought them up. I didn't say anything about them and really don't really have a need or desire to. You probably think about BLM and ANTIFA a lot more than me, an actual leftist, does.

Homocide rates and crime in the mid east is pretty low considering its all 99% terrorism which somehow makes the homocide rate lower cause of chiraq, St. Lois etc.

Forgot the pic

So you think know you somehow know more about my actual beliefs than I do? How is that even possible? Do you know my favorite color and favorite meal and favorite songs and fondest childhood memories, too? You can't read minds, you're just going to have to trust me on this one. Why would I lie?

Nah

Nah, that's dumb

Hey everyone, look at this one picture here. This is a solid proof that multiculturalism will work. Ignore everything else that points out otherwise.

Nice try kike.

You can sing kumbaya all you want... it just won't work. It never has and never will.

>Calling an Anarchist authoritarian

What is it like being politically illiterate?

That's good. Your denial of biopolitical reality is why you continuously lose

that woman is disgusting

the left are the new racists
so that acceptance wont come from them

So you assholes wasn’t referring to whites then?
Interdasting

I will identify phrases I wish you to clarify on in regards to this statement
>Daily reminder that you assholes will lose and that the America of tomorrow is one in which all people are loved and accepted.

>"you assholes"
>"America of tomorrow"
>"all people"
>"loved and accepted"

I would especially like it if you could elaborate on "all" as in your solution to achieve "all" or at least as close to 100% as possible. In science purity requires reductions, filtering, lots of energy investment and force to separate undesired elements. So if you are to apply this "all" concept to society what you actually mean is "all of the remainder" and so, again, how to you plan to achieve purity?

Time will tell who "wins" and who "loses"

No you assholes refers to Sup Forums users :)

Right. Let me know how many anarchist candidates you get into Congress in November.

Every zionist is.

>Notice how burka woman isn't even looking

She knows she will never be free. SAD!

Ask again in English please I don't speak reactionary

You'll have to state what your beliefs actually are. Let's guess: you think everyone will one day magically realize that you have always been right and will instantly create the utopia that now only exists in your mind? Since your not using coercion of any kind.

That thing is disgusting inbred.

trolls? lose? literally how? meanwhile here you are larpflaggotting, still stuck on Sup Forumsitics

None, obviously. Nobody who isn't a democrat or a republican will get into Congress in November. I never said otherwise. To do that would be stupid.

Sounds like you don't know America.

Look at those soul hungry shit skins. The beauty of the white race, right in front of them, their demon instincts are kicking in. The woman smirks, knowing their souls are soon to taken, and covered in shit.

Why do they love inbreeding so much it really fucks the kids up.

>You'll have to

I don't have to do shit and I won't unless I feel like it

He's saying that your vision of the future cannot accept ALL people as it doesn't accept those that reject your vision of accepting all, so in order to bring about that vision you must remove those that reject that vision.

So he wants to know what you intend to do with the people that refuse to do what you say.

Remind yourself of that when a random nigger slits your throat for the three dollars in your pocket

Sure thing chicken wing. I'll keep fighting for my people regardless. I'll never tire of that.

>Non-whites are gonna be less racist than, whites the only race to let other races live in their countries

Hmm, that thinly veiled threat doesn't seem very loving..or accepting.

>want all people treated equally.

See this is what's wrong with liberals. They think some kind of utopia is achievable if we just give enough power to the government to stick a gun in everyone's face and make it possible... THERE IS NO UTOPIA.... heaven is utopia and maybe if liberals were souless atheists they wouldn't try to bring heaven to earth through government force. Life is suffering. There will never be equality. The strong need to be allowed to survive and advance. Otherwise society will be held back and collapse. Fucking liberals I really hate how stupid they are

Lose what?

>white single mother
>poor immigrant family
>this picture made possible by tax dollars extracted from white male productivity

Keep believing in this "utopia" of yours.

Despite what you want a single power will always come to being, as it always has, one who's adherents do not care if you want "equality" and "love".

wake up you soft fuck.

OP is a jewspicfagwopkikeniggertranscunt.

Who, you? I bet that last sentence of his keeps you up tonight...

That's right... neither do any other ethnic/racial/religious group like all of their group

The America of tomorrow is Brazil. If that's your thing there's really no need to wait, just hop on a plane

I just want them to stop killing whites.

>Women
>People

Kid, listen. There will always be racism. Every part of the world has racism. It's normal, except in the West where somehow only whites can be racist by recognizing the inherent difference between races.

Wow! Even people with opinions differing to those of the liberals?!

"Love" is like ketchup, you throw it out there and suddenly it works.

Is universalism a forgotten ideology?

yes, we should limit ourselves because some dumb cunt online said so

Comment of the century.

I would by presume the first step would be to dehumanize said people, so that the second step of violently removing them becoms both legal and socially acceptable by supporters. Naturally anybody smart enough to point out the contradiction would also need to be dehumanized and exterminated.

The future will leave mankind behind.
Machines will take over and perfect the Earth without toxic humanity.

Man is obsolete.
Erased. Extinct.

shes clearly jewish.
I like how the shitskin woman is sitting silent and obedient with her eyes at the floor, filled with such love and acceptance.

checked

Why did you upload a picture of a Paki with his child bride?

>utopia is wrong
THE ABSOLUTE STATE

I wouldn’t care about these different groups if they believed in liberty and America but they don’t they only believe in selfish gibs and power over me

Sure, buddy.

this

A stable and peaceful multicultural society is 100% reliant on wealth and economic well being, hit an economic recession and you'll see people going full tribal and shit hitting the fan real quick. This is what happened in Yugoslavia, people were happily inter-marrying and shit and then a few decades later you have attempts at ethnic cleansing through mass rape

tips tinfoil hat

You absolute mudslime

wife not allowed to look

This, people will always answer to their tribe. That makes a multicultural society at most semi-stable.

Daily reminder that this won't happen seeing as this will only last as long as hispanics feel they need the left. Their population is increasing so rapidly that they will eventually flip to more conservative tendencies especially in regards to diversity. Rather than a American Brazil, you will end up with another Mexico.

Op will you love and accept white nationalists too
Or should we just die.

Yugoslavia, South Afrika, Rwanda, multiple countries in the Far East, you name it.
The real problem is these people refuse to acknowledge human fucking nature as even being a real thing.

Shitskins will always murder whites when they are the majority, The lessons of Haiti, Rhodesia and south Africa are not forgotten.
Hell one look at the crime statics show this is unsustainable.

Rape in 5, 4 , 3, 2

Spics are not conservative, just stop with that tired meme.

>which all people are loved and accepted.
How does that account for conflicting viewpoints?
>everyone will get along
kek we can see how that's working out in leftist safe haven cities hahahahah

Is it weird that I stared at the photo for like a full minute and never questioned for even a moment that I wasn't looking at a photo from somewhere in England?

Fuck love.
In the name of Hatred we will burn everything to the ground.
Let the feminists, spics, niggers, faggots and camelfuckers rule over the barren, radioactive ashes.
The fire rises.

In order for people to be loved an accepted; there needs to be less of them.
I'm not suggesting Georgia guidestone numbers; but 7 billion is too damn high.