Thought she was just an occasional side character because nobody ever seems to post her

>thought she was just an occasional side character because nobody ever seems to post her
>turns out she is actually a main character

Why does the Konosuba fanbase ignore her so much? At S1E5 right now.

>Why does nobody talk about an unpopular character?
Geez, maybe because everyone wants to talk about the characters they actually like. Don't be such a dumbass, user.

She only has one joke, it's a good joke, and it can be used in a lot of ways, but it's still just the one. Also, she's kind of the moral center of the team, stopping all the scumbags from having fun. So people don't like her as much.

Who are you quoting?

She doesn't really get good until season 2

This is like when I thought Chaika was a small group of mercenaries who showed up for just a few episodes and they were depicted as "foreign" by making them all look the same and communicating by saying nothing but "chaika".

Then I was like "what's this show called" "Corpse princess chaika" "oh."

Oneself greentexts both others sayings and ones own impressions and thoughts - the quotation is of oneself at a previous point in time.

>being ignored so bluntly

Lalatina's the best.

>Why does the Konosuba fanbase ignore her so much?
Because of Aqua and Megumin, still, she gets more attention in Season II.

She's boring just like Megumeme they only have one joke that gets old after a while.

Because she likes it

I'm pretty sure I was just on /jp/...

Who're you're quoting?

because normies like megumeme

Actually I've gotten several normalfags to watch Konosuba and they all preferred Darkness and thought Megumin was for pedos.

>normies

Go back there.

Cause she is a slut

Especially thou, who has been staring at moi since earlier, who developed strong feelings for that guy over there after this incident, who changed all the clothes thou wear in the house to thin, flimsy material…

EXCESSIVE DARKNESS

She's my favorite girl. Reminds me of lightning warrior raidy.

10/10 made me choke on my drink

no one cares about her

She is darkness but she isnt black. Thats why.

sounds like you're a normie and you like megumeme

The whole jist/gag of her is that she's largely ignored, which in turn frustrates but also arouses her.

Lalatina

She's soft. Too soft

She likes it

Lalatina best girl

>tfw even kazuma thread have more replys

Would it even be possible to punish Darkness without her enjoying it?