(((Krautgate)))

>NEW
Andy "Zyklon B for MTG" Warski (from 1:08:00)
youtu.be/r_dBefrH8QY?t=1h22m24s
MORNING KUMITE (Destiny BTFO from 3:50:00)
youtu.be/1yk4dFuA65Q
JF & MOUTHY BUDDHA
>RACE REALISM EXPLAINED
youtu.be/yN8Jclaqf0Q
NEW JIM
>Tales of Trout Part 3: Ballpits Closed
youtu.be/ykDec1Tj2sw

>STUFF
THE RIGHT STUFF
>Between Two Evergreens: Mike and JF
therightstuff.biz/2017/12/25/between-two-evergreens-mike-and-jf/
ALT-HYPE BTFO THUNDERFAGG8T
youtu.be/CGatnTixNW0
ALT-HYPE BTFO SARGON
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c

***QUICK RUNDOWN***

METOKUR
>Tales of Trout Part 1: Rage Before The Storm
youtu.be/6jpi4ymzvyo
>Tales of Trout Part 2: Academy of Discord
youtu.be/VqYpA56HWDQ
>Tales of Trout Part 3: Ballpits Closed
youtu.be/ykDec1Tj2sw
ALT-HYPE
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
MOUTHY BUDDHA
>The Fall Of Kraut Explained in Under 6 Minutes
youtu.be/9sWQv2tIdlY
DAILY STORMER
>Top Skeptic Jew “Kraut & Tea” Deletes Channel After Failed Jihad Against the Alt-Right
dailystormer.red/top-skeptic-jew-kraut-tea-deletes-channel-after-failed-jihad-against-the-alt-right/

(((Kraut))) was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids.

This YT debate on Race Realism goes on for the past 4 months: Kraut & Tea vs JF Gariepy (Québécois PhD Biologist) & Ryan Faulk of The Alternative Hypothesis. JF & Alt-Hype have been merrily BTFOing Kraut.

Kraut's sekrit Discord is leaked revealing a massive dox & pilpul operation of Skeptic Stasi working with /leftypol/, Antifa & the New York Times, to infiltrate, gaslight, dox & erase every Alt-Right/Race Realist on the net (& fake their nudes) called Operation Mincemeat & Operation Red Mackerel. Kraut's world comes TUMBLING DOWN & he delets everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9xAGyzSpJcI
archive.is/ew9bI
archive.is/F8JJ4
archive.is/MoHOe
archive.is/UJZTM
archive.is/k7gft
archive.is/NzQCy
archive.is/ym8j8
archive.is/Bu7md
archive.is/n4Z0P
archive.is/gVchs
archive.is/iyXS0
archive.is/yvB7L
archive.is/YSSts
archive.fo/2CPbm
reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/7new6i/im_out/
youtube.com/watch?v=0sSeAef9gcY
youtube.com/watch?v=WIjnkV_j0yk
youtube.com/channel/UCuoFIyMX7PmlwwdmpXfyeNA/live
youtube.com/watch?v=4Y3ScEfiRHI&index=183&list=PLFs19LVskfNyflXb6u6DUFezYH2SgcQba
youtube.com/watch?v=xRHTD0YMfpM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Vote for Hillary!

It's her turn tbqh

Essential Tiny Lore, quick rundown:
>beat up his ex-wife
>got literally cucked
>became a "skilled" SC2 player by spamming roaches
>gets hand-held by Blizzard (programmers literally gave Zerg a buff just for him in one tournament) because they need somebody other than Koreans to win SC2 tournaments
>gets his dick pics shared publicly, and quits out of shame
>tried to murder a fat kid and his dad because they DDOS'd him
>tried to sue Aydin because she called him a cult leader
>has a cult of retards on Leddit
>is a pedo
>shared lewds of a 15-year-old girl, and harassed a 12-year-old girl
>wants to legalize CP
>tells his daughter that incest is okay (preparing to rape her in the future, much?)
>tells his best friend to kill himself, & the madman actually does it
>didn't care if his dad would die of cancer because he supported trump
>"debates" his mom about her religion as part of his show
>is currently deleting tons of his own Twitter posts because The_Guardian is filing a case against his ass for harassment, defamation, and pedophilia
>THREADLY REMINDER DESTINY IS EMOTIONALLY ABUSIVE TO HIS SON
youtube.com/watch?v=9xAGyzSpJcI

Lizz disturbs me on so many levels. Why is letting this shambling corpse walk around okay?

Just a friendly reminder that Steven "Destiny" Bonnell II holds an open stream every single day and invites any and all alt-righters on to discuss matters of politics, economics, ethics, or philosophy.

Why don't you people want to debate the man on the issues?

Does he beat his kid? Not watching that video

Holy shit, she needs to be gassed.

Based Mommas titties or GTFO.
You lost sight Sup Forums, its about the tits not these alt right idiots.

Keep your eyes peeled for Tiny shills. Pic related is the biggest giveaway.

Why dont you debate JF? Why wont he approach Spencer or AltHype? Fuck off Baudgee

Vote for Hillary!

Also this

Lisward you just got unbanned why are you meming like this?

Except that's wrong edeeut. Destiny shills make 30 posts a thread.

Of course he wants to fuck children, being as tall as one himself.

yes

RTBA paid me $10 to tell you all to Vote for Hillary!

Is it though? I see a lot of them make a single post and then leave. Just pay close attention and you will find them.

> He resorts to dialectic methods that people only use when arguing in bad faith
> he is an obvious pedophile and thus has a personal stake in left-wing partisan politics
> he takes 6 figures worth of money from Islamic donors
Basically there is no point. He's not arguing in good faith, so there's no way to convince him of anything, and his audience is so die-hard liberal and worships him so much, every second of going on his stream is literally better spent shitposting on Sup Forums.

RTBA, please stop.

There hasn't been any videos of it, but in some clips you can hear him beating his daughter.

Vote for Hillary!

HARKDAN CHATLOGS

December archive.is/ew9bI
November archive.is/F8JJ4
October archive.is/MoHOe
September archive.is/UJZTM
August archive.is/k7gft
July archive.is/NzQCy
June archive.is/ym8j8
May archive.is/Bu7md
April archive.is/n4Z0P
march archive.is/gVchs
February archive.is/iyXS0
January archive.is/yvB7L

JF doesn't want to talk to steven anymore since the last to times they spoke on Andys strim. As per usual Destiny won handily although outnumbered.

yeah, and get doxed by his retarded fans for intellectually defeating him?

Lmao holy fuck what a sperg

LMfao what. Lisward was one of the pedophiles.

I can't tell if you're really this autistic or shitposting

No, he just says "fuck" and that Jesus doesn't exist and tells his own son essentially to piss off because daddy is playing video games. It's disgusting emotional abuse. Poor kid.

he doesn't have a fucking daughter, please stick to the facts. saying he has a daughter is clearly a disinformation campaign to try and dismiss what IS true.

There is one video that is very questionable where he is touching his daughter very inappropriately. I can't find it right now but if someone wants to they can find it.

Destiny did well against JF when it came to discussing the normative claims surrounding the implications of race realism and he respectfully admitted that he needed to learn more about twin studies to continue the discussion in the direction it was headed.

Debating Spencer or AltHype is a little pointless since they will just justify all their genocidal urges by stating that its good for muh race.

How is a real intellectual like Destiny supposed to argue against such people?

Thank you for keeping these threads active. Active threads lead to new anons to check it out so they can get up to date what an absolute cuck tiny is.

Harkdon thinks traps are gay is there anything else to hate about him

Vote For Hillary!

archive.is/YSSts
archive.is/YSSts
archive.is/YSSts

archived previous thread with a lot of background info on destiny donors

Destiny's multicultists are linking this thread in their chatroom again

⎝ AUTISTINY ⎠⎝ AUTISTINY ⎠⎝ AUTISTINY ⎠⎝ AUTISTINY ⎠⎝ AUTISTINY ⎠⎝ AUTISTINY ⎠⎝ AUTISTINY ⎠⎝ AUTISTINY ⎠⎝ AUTISTINY ⎠⎝ AUTISTINY ⎠⎝ AUTISTINY ⎠⎝ AUTISTINY ⎠⎝ AUTISTINY ⎠⎝ AUTISTINY ⎠⎝ AUTISTINY ⎠⎝ AUTISTINY ⎠⎝ AUTISTINY ⎠⎝ AUTISTINY ⎠⎝ AUTISTINY ⎠

i dont think he has a daughter?

His political handler sounds like it's this micspam dude. He possibly feeds destiny information during his debates to use. Whoever that Argentine dude was saving logs you should grab his as well

WE GOTTEM HOLY SHIT START DIGGING

He does. Nathan is a sissy boy who might aswell be called a girl, just like his soyboy father.

He has a daughter, it's confirmed but he tries to hide it.

no he doesnt, just your average Sup Forumstard restating false talking points imajin ma shock

micspam quite the destiny reddit page and I guess community. He is really mad at tiny debating race realism

LOL

source?

lmao what kind of faggot projects their insecurities on a 6 year old kid

how is it confirmed you aspie fucking retard

He literally just told his kid he didn't have to listen to him and to put a shirt on, this poster is the most gigantic pussy lol

She doesn't live with him, I remember seeing about it in a tweet a while back

fuck BombJin

>Not being aware of coachposting

>Sargon knew, he knew.
*sucks in teeth*
>Back in Chile in the 80s, I was helping bury bodies for the Pinochet regime.
*camera angle does a 360 around the room*
>Back then I knew that SJWism was bullshit, and now I'm going to teach you that knowledge to you kids too. They dont call me Coach Red Pill for nothing.
*coach sits back and smirks while raising an eyebrow*
>But first I'm going to sue Sargon.
*Looks outside his window while sipping from his mug*
>Save it for kilroy, you motherfucking cuck!
*camera backs out revealing a ticket to Killroy, Coach smirks*

You did it Italian-bro

Also why is Destiny such a racist?
archive.fo/2CPbm

kill yourself

Keeping the movement growing.

Micspam is another Jew that is paid by destiny. Neo liberal shill that also works for ShareBlue. He's literally a mod on the Hillary Clinton subreddit

First I've heard of it. Every time the "its okay to give your daughter an orgasm" line is brought up Tiny fans go ballistic, not over the meaning behind the quote but because "he doesn't have a daughter", so I would be surprised.

How was he able to reproduce by the way? Just women looking to milk someone for child support?

Vote for Hillary!

Fuck MrMouton

It has been proven

wtf I love destiny now?

> confirmed

archiving 2016 ones right now

destiny abuses his child so its clear the kid is going to be even more of a cuck than tiny. Hell the little cult leader is probably going to start pumping estrogen in the kid and make it a girl just so he can fuck him later since he does love those trannies

He was just talking to destiny the other night with how butt hurt he was destiny wasn't going the groomed tv/cnn pundit route and instead saber rattling with YouTube retards instead. So unless you're talking he quit like yesterday, no, he's still very much involved in putting talking points into his mouth.

you do realize micspam doesnt want to associate with destiny anymore, right?

HOLY FUCK THERE ARE
SOME BOMBSHELLS IN THERE.

He's actually purchasing up websites to create a jewish media empire...

[2018-01-01 19:46:46 UTC] harkdan: muahahah, my jewish plans are coming together wonderfully

Based commie-Kane poster.

then prove it fucking retard

It's true If you watched his livestreams from the early days she can be seen on camera

9 year destiny fan he does have a daughter you dumbfucks

>became a "skilled" SC2 player by spamming roaches

It was infestors you fucking degenerate.

Amidst all this doxxing and shit, I just want to approach Aydin and try to say some comforting words.

Here's the fucking rub though, I think white knighting is such a fucking gay hovering hand meme for low T orbiter faggots that it would make me feel bad for myself.

How the fuck can I approach the cunt without sounding like a fucking white knight cuck?

>1 post by this ID
>immediately posts in the dgg chat pretending Sup Forums said this

WARSKI TEARING INTO THE SKULLKEK SHAUN AND JEN

prove it

reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/7new6i/im_out/
I'm sorry, but I cannot in good conscious continue to directly or indirectly support you. Your refusal to condemn many of your despicable past actions are something are impossible for me to look past. Especially when its done in the name of "preserving street cred" with irrelevent racists. And thats ignoring the fact that realizing someone you were becoming friends with was going to be using your and his platform to encourage people to rape the mentally ill wasn't enough for you to decide to cut contact, but you had to learn he was giving money to someone you didn't like.
Once I realized that I can no longer truthfully say I think you're a good person, I made my decision.
There are many people in dgg I'm happy to have encouraged, helped, and taught. There are just as many people who have done the same for me. Out of respect for them I'll stick around, but I'm not sure for how long.
That being said, I can say with full confidence that I regret the time I spent trying to help you, since it not only was clearly in vain, but has now created a black mark I will always need to live with. I wish you good luck in the future, and I hope one day you see the error of your ways.
---micspam

Stay away from Destiny, I heard he's into 9 year olds.

youtube.com/watch?v=0sSeAef9gcY

JF REVIEWING youtube.com/watch?v=WIjnkV_j0yk on stream

youtube.com/channel/UCuoFIyMX7PmlwwdmpXfyeNA/live

I heard he also hates niggers, kinda disgusting to be honest.

By not making it about her and making it about whatever you're 'bringing'. You need to have fun, with or without her.

why are you so bothered about this? I remember him talking about his daughter back when he actually played sc2. Do you think it's some secret?

Holy shit Andy really is going full 1488.

>TONKA MAD
>TONKA SMASH

keep doing Gods work, here are some Milkies

He has said several times on stream he doesn't have a daughter, so yes it is. Can you prove it?

desu there is nothing more disgusting than racism and the abuse of girls

there is no one more reprehensible than this cuck jew

it's too bad he's not also into 22 y/o fat white virgins huh

go up to her at an animecon and tell her you know where there is a strapping bull ready to fuck her

Obvious false flag so he can keep his own online ego safe. He's not leaving

A funny thing happened today
>takes a sip from the cup, looks forward in silence for 10s
A foolish man, really foolish man, that Jeff guy. Jeff Holiday or something. He challenged me to a fight.
>camera switches to an overhead shot and slowly pans left, revealing conveniently placed books about Krav Maga
See, but what would be the benfit? He's OVER, HE'S DONE. I have a bigger fish to fry.
>starts clapping like an autist, camera changes the shot with every clap
Sargon knew. He knew. But instead of making use of this knowledge, decided to act like a little spineless cuck.
>camera stays in place, coach does a 360 spin in his chair
That's not what leaders do, yeah? A real man takes risks when it benefits him... That's why I'm going to sue myself.
>leans back, smirks
What can I say, I'm an asshole.

I'm curious about it because of what I said here I've seen that exact shit spammed on both Sup Forums and twitter by Tinyfags every single time the incest conversation gets brought up. So either he really doesn't have a daughter or he's incredibly sensitive about people knowing he does.

He had pics of her back on the own3d days during his stream if anyone has the VOD fucking poltards so retarded

This goy is on the right track

I remember during his debate with a rep from the dailystormer youo can hear this micspam guy feed back into the mic at one point I think you literally hear him say shalom at one point when the rep gets totally stumped for a second its fucking unreal

youtube.com/watch?v=4Y3ScEfiRHI&index=183&list=PLFs19LVskfNyflXb6u6DUFezYH2SgcQba

Prove that he used to talk about having a daughter back when he was an esports superstar? Sure man just look up the vids ;) I'll wait for you to say sorry

>distinguishing between hebes and pedos
Wew, that was a classic fedora argument back in the day.

i just watched this debate (most of it, skipped some boring parts) and it was pretty comfy and interesting, do you guys know any similar ones?

youtube.com/watch?v=xRHTD0YMfpM