Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jiqeiREkfl8
liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746
youtu.be/9vBbXco-8Vc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

where can I see the original footage?

There's a lot of mirrored copies you can find before (((they))) take them down
youtube.com/watch?v=jiqeiREkfl8

Dude is just freaking out, IMO. It might be the first dead body he's seen. I think him taking it like that is his defense mechanism.

im sick of this bullshit. youtube hasnt sworn to be an open platform for anyone to post anything. it's completely in the companies right to decide what happens on its own site. and now everyones fucking whining about cencorship. they can do what they want. They are under no obligation to host your video you DUMB FUCKING MORONS.

in styx own words:
GO TO SOME FUCKING OTHER SITE

you need to be 18 to post here

Are you retarded? He edited this video, added fucking sounds and then uploaded it.

Wasn't this faggot banned for being a bad goy?

only in some countries, for violating blasphemy laws

Yeah, the moral grandstanding is more obnoxious in my opinion. YTers are just using this as another way to boost their views and subscribers.

Why do people listen to Styx? They guy knows almost nothing about world politics, supports color revolutions, interventionism.
Why is he popular?

His voice is pleasant.

I feel the same way, don't understand why people watch his videos when he's the spitting image of the political youtuber cliche

I used to like styx... It was cool he went on Red Ice though. The worst thing about the Logan Paul video is he wore the stupid fucking alien hat during the whole thing.

He had good content and spot on analysis during the election.

To give Logan Paul credit they probably would not of found that body for several months if they were not walking around.

I guarantee the family of the dead kid appreciates him for finding his corpse.

People are getting butt hurt for no fucking reason over this. He accidentally did a good thing even if his channel is G Rated retarded stuff.

>Implying they want the body
Suicide is a shame on famary desu

This

He could have alerted the police and without putting the fucking footage up on youtube and putting the body in the thumbnail

I have no idea. He is 255 meters up his own ass.

Moral fags so pissed at him. I did nufin wrong.

But now?

Logan Paul is a Chad.
Admittedly a stupid one.

>makes a music video where he treats women as bicycles
>some cuck accuses him of plagiarism because of the bicycle verse and muh promoting sexism

>tfw I hate this cuck faggot and the moral faggots complaining

If only there were a man to gas them all

This is an edited version, anyone got the original?

He is probably about as anti-interventionist as one can get.

has this this guy's seriously never been to funeral?

>calls out e-celebs for hypocrisy
>doesn't give a fuck about dead bodies
>tells moralfags to fuck off
This is why Styx is awesome

>and let me tell you again, I'm A CIVIC NATIONALIST
>I support military action against NK
>Iranian people are engaging in a legitimate revolution
>Human rights are sacred
Hey PEDES! Time to get BBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDD!!!!!!!

>he knew what he had to do to become famous
literal genius

fuck that shit you moralfag
this is life, thier reactions are authentic, and the issue is real
it was objectively a good piece of content especially coming from a guy like him

Not everybody holds open casket funerals. We don't do that in Denmark for instance.

that's gay

>Dirty Hippie
>Based.
Yeee,naaa cunt.

Tell me more, big boy

>t. gay

i haven't watched many styx videos lately, when did he become an interventionist? he was extremely anti interventionist before.

You fucking moron. He had time to fly home from Japan, edit, add in SFX and upload it for millions of his fucking underaged viewers to see. This dude deserves everything bad that happens to him after this.

The Shirtless Clanker? I have no idea.

The fact there is even a Logan Paul thread here proves this place is just fucking full of 13 year olds

He said it was right by the parking lot.

Don't resist it love, you know you want me

Shut up, nigger.

you guys know that big youtubers have editors right? unless he specifically said somewhere he edits his own videos then he probably didn't edit it.

Fuck that dead nip. This needs to become a rekt thread.

What are you fucking 12

Honestly from what i saw i don't get all the butthurt they literally did just find a ducking body in the middle of the woods i don't know how i would react either.

You seem like a well adjusted individual

youtu.be/9vBbXco-8Vc

here

He's defending him because he himself is an edgelord who is unconcerned with cultural sensitivities about respect for the dead and the stigma surrounding mental illness and suicide in Japan.

And you seem like a newfag.

>faggot e-celeb defends faggot e-celeb
Hmmm

I've been here for a while. You seem like a newfag to life you 12 year old

>fucking 12
>12 year old
I assume you're a bot. Not a very good one.

who is this cunt Logan and why am I seeing him everywhere? Why do people give a shining shit?

Hey styx. If I come to rutland from across the river, will you smoke a bowl with me?

Im not a bot, if we're even having a thread about Logan Paul it shows how far pol has fucking fallen.

It's all just kids like you now

Styx isn't wrong. I would have gone even further.

What Logan Paul did was stupid but having watched the video, he made an effort to be sensitive without breaking character. The people who are really in the wrong are all the virtue signalling asswipes who have probably driven people to suicide themselves coming out and attacking him. They should be called out as hypocrites.

Who tf is logan paul

You dont really need to know

>upload it for millions of his fucking underage viewers to see
good
underage kids should be aware of suicide, they should know that shit is no joke
because there's a 100% chance that one or more of those underage are going to have someone in their life will be considering or even committing it

>i'm not a bot
That's what a bot would say.

lol k kid

wow its fucking nothing

I will also laugh at your beta corpse you fucking pussies.

>styxxx
>interventionist

get the fuck out with your lamenews putinboy

he actually had some solid on point analysis of Trump and Hillary's campaign war.
He also figured out Jeb, Cruz, and Rubio were trash candidates and Rand just had no support before we did.
Why he doesn't get his own hour on Fox or CNN is beyond me, oh wait, it's because they are fake news working for hydrogen Hillary.
He really should be on Alex Jones or something, he might add a bit of base level political reality to Alex's more abstract musings.

What's more degenerate then a bunch of Nazi/Extremist Larpers, pretending to be fighting a righteous war for the continued life and decency of their race?

Pretending that thy believe in decency or value life to begin with. This incident just proves most fags browsing here in 2018, are just purposeful edgy counter culture losers incapable of the simplest of human emotions or bonding.

reddit pls go

Nice digits.

Didn't Styx get BTFO by Taoist Conservative? I'm shocked he's still making videos after that.

He is shit with basic bitch opinions

based

I have a problem with styx

This is a more honest look at suicide than they ever will learn about in (((school))) where all manner of mental illness is praised and rewarded.

Is that actually the guy whos always getting top comment? or did he use that image because it was funny?

>YAAAAY YEWTOOB VIDEO
>I NEED HELP THINK ALONE HURT
Fuck off with this e-celeb shit please