archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32312562.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32144493.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/DOCID-32373749.PDF
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32293717.pdf
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/121680633
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147290528
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151636945
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump. In b4 MegaLARP comes in and shits up the thread.

Not a LARP man

I'm talking about MegaAnon.

Why do you think that she is a LARP?

Is Romney clean? It'd be nice to see more of the GOP swamp get cleaned and now would be the time to take out ol' Mittens.

>Vague statements based on already known knowledge
>Never anything substantial or new
>Steals information from other threads claims it's their own insider information
>recycles information without providing anything new
>Tries to force their LARP in every thread.

I think big names will come last and imho he is only a small fish that would do anything for cash

Well she doesn't use a trip and was actually right a couple of times

I guess time will tell

I've been observing and their story has changed multiple times.
>Trump won't go after past Presidents
he is
>Trump won't install martial law
he did
>Trump won't go after pedophiles
He is

They also never mention Israel when the fact of the matter is that Israel is the reason for all the corruption in our government.
>Strzok
Secret mossad agent
>Priestap
Mossad
>Any jew in congress or senate
spies for Israel.

I could go on and on.

And what is your contribution to the thread?

explaining my reasoning Mega is a LARP.

it will be "56 posts by this ID" with nothing but bullshit like all shills

>we only need to go after the FED, CIA, and FBI.
FALSE. The zionist controlled government is controlling not only those agencies but also Congress and the senate.
>We don't need martial law
We are in martial law right now after Trump's executive order.

Sounds about right. Hopefully, Megs joins us again.

State of emergency is not the same as martial law.

Additionally GITMO cannot hold 10,000 inmates. Only the highest level corrupt people will be held there, the rest are going to be put in federal prison.

What was she right about?

>Claims CUBANS AND MEXICANS WERE BEHIND JFK's ASSASSINATION.
Israel was.

TFW the Q Larp is taken so seriously by normies that it could have been used by pol to manipulate the course of history, but pol dismissed it as fake and gay and stopped being relevant.

Jack Ruby is Jack RubenSTEIN. The fact of the matter is that JFK wanted to stop Israel stealing our nuclear triggers. David Ben-Gurion the first Prime Minister of Israel ordered his assassination.

I honestly can't remember, but check the archives. I know that I once made a list with things she predicted that came true

ITT LARPing Kekistanis/Boomers who love Jewish Cock. Trump is finished, he never was for America, be ready to die fighting for Israel in the coming Iran/Noeth Korea Zionist banker wars

>Obama lied about closing GB, fucking nigger!!!
>Trump keeps it open for reasons xyz, BASED
Great mental gymnastics. Keep it up

>Steals information from other threads claims it's their own insider information
I'm so sick of the babbling about Q user. Days before Q user appeared somebody was here shilling boards about reviving some sort of cult. Order of the Black Sun, Black Dawn, something like that. Some wizard thing. Every time they posted that retarded board I'd reply with a message that they are seeing a white rabbit because of my mental powers. I did it several times. Then a few days later I'm seeing all of these "follow the white rabbit" boards and I'm like dafaq.... Hell, maybe I really DO have "magical mind powers." The power of suggestion can be pretty frightening.

She never claimed that

It's Zionist shills trying to direct the attention of people. It's called misdirection.

LOOK HERE.

INSTEAD OF HERE.

Haha, yet (((you know who))) means nothing to (you) then. I get it. Cherry picked and fumbled. Nice try. I know who was responsible for Jack Ruby and his Cuban/Mexican exploits funding. I'm not afraid to call it out. I did.

bodhi mantra, shitted up my nazi UFO and history threads shilling his retarded youtube channel on which he uploads videos he downloaded from other channels while his fanboys accuse me of plagiatizing him...

The fact of the matter is that Israel killed JFK for wanting to shut down their nuke stealing operation.

Posting in thread of Historical Habbening.

Bodhi Mantra is Anon5 is the same group as Q and MegaAnon.

Didn't trump always support Guantanamo bay being open though?

>4. They were all being funded and puppeted under the table by the back channeled central banks owned by (((you know who)))

Mossad agents killed JFK. They were in the drain under the street.

>it will be "56 posts by this ID" with nothing but bullshit like all shills
Sounds like every LARP thread t b q h

no idea if they are related, but vicotry of the LARP is pushing q user,and anon5 got suspiciously quiet even though i see him linking his threads from time to time.

-Mysteriously shows up on queue when asked.
-Blames changing IPs on phonfagging
-Pretended to be at White House while talking to another IP that was supposedly there too.
Dont know who it is, but its more than one person.

Yup. They are all the same group. VOTL is Mossad.

And what does it tells about Americans then? Guess they hated poor Obongo just for the color of his skin using any exuse they can come up with, fucking racists

some stuff regarding the released JFK docs
Russia says Johnson killed Kennedy, Page 5
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32204484.pdf

30 pages missing
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32281870.pdf

Tippett meant to kill Kennedy and be killed afterwards, Page 3
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32206626.pdf

Tippett together with Rubenstein and possibly Oswald, Page 2
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32312562.pdf

Multiple shooters and bullets
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32144493.pdf

(((Assassination)))
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/DOCID-32373749.PDF

Cuban exiles apparently planned on killing cuban government officials
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32293717.pdf

He ran on that, Trump does not want terrorists here, whether or not the elite wind up there is yet to be seen.

I'm here, but only because I wanted to let that chick who was larping about me being Kellyann know she is wrong and it won't bode well for her to be posting shit like "we've put the dots together" and "we know it's her" when the day comes that I prove her and the rest of her "we" wrong, making her look no different than anyone else spewing bullshit on here.

If we want to play nice in the sandbox, let's all just stick to the facts before we become the shills we claim to hate, right?! Let's not spread disinfo. It will only make you look silly, later.

Thoughts?

>this will be the happening of all happening, says increasingly nervous man fpr seventh time this year

Dude that picture indicates NOTHING. It could be pulled off google. There's no timestamp theres no indication they actually took the picture.

Ty for your work Krautbro

one instance from the list you created?

are you the kraut that does the spooky ancient history threads by any chance

I liked those

I have an ugly feeling all these big larps are clever robots designed to mind rape millions of people across many different platforms

Victory of the larp and his mentally ill “pelidian” friend are fucking cancer that revolves around giving stay at home boomer women strange hope in order to gain cult like reverence.

And I highlighted what the bulk of those docs focused on and (((who))) coordinated and funded it, so where are we disagreeing?! No where. Save yourself the trouble because you're not convincing me of anything. And for the record... they had a lot more meat in the game when it came to JFK, than you've cited.

I'll try to find the thread, but that was honestly like 2 months ago, so I don't really remember

That's definitely the couch, but that picture could have come from anywhere. Pictures are taken in the Oval Office all the time. Somebody could have just pulled a pic from le Internet and cropped it.

Ok reverse image search it, and show me the results

Can you reverse image search it and post the results?

Yeah, the shills are absolutely rabid lately. I think I've lost some brain cells.

Well, since you're here, let me ask you an unrelated question. I'd greatly appreciate an answer. What do you think is the best way to deal with a dirty DA trying to sabotage an appeal by dragging feet, slow-rolling, and tampering with evidence? My understanding is that it's very difficult to get law enforcement to take action against that kind of misconduct and I'm told that he can pretty much do whatever he wants.

Nukes, correct?

>are you the kraut that does the spooky ancient history threads by any chance
these here?
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/121680633
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147290528
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151636945
then thats me (not the one who made this thread, but the one before). but i personally like these here more

WILCOCK

Not sure she was larping, LLT; probably just a fan

No. I have not posted any pics today from anywhere. That said, I've been sick for the last 3 days. I'm working from home today. As I've stated prior and again now, when I have my laptop up and I'm working between my phone and laptop I'm working off my VPN which utilizes dynamic IP addressing/routing.

I don't know what type of network you have or require at home or from work, but I require a pretty comprehensive network, not only remotely, but device wise as well, as I travel a lot for work and use my devices on the road, which require a few extra layers of security. I also need to comply with the requirements of my clients I contract with to access their networks remotely. So the provisions I have in place aren't odd, they're necessary and pretty fucking standard.

Explain in 1-2 sentences what is "happening". DO NOT link to any other posts or threads.

EO says a human right abusers get their financial accounts frozen, lists some people that are effected which are all connected to the clintons, and declares national emergency while simultaniously is stocking up personal on

You are losing consciousness, choking to death on dick after dick.

yes

Just one part of the happenings...

hmmm

this you take issue with?

how did you get that pic? OH MY GAWD ITS THE CHOSEN ONE PLEASE TELL ME THE FURNITURE SECRETS

meet Q his name is monte

I dunno. G W Bush Presidential Centre? They recreated the Oval Office an also have Holiday events.
But like user says. Never a time stamp.

I don't know who the victory person is. I was asked and I told y'all I didn't. I didn't know who user 5 was but when asked, someone posted a few caps and I said it looked like bullshit. I said Webb and Goodman were bullshit and Goodman was Mossad affiliated, when asked. I don't know that Beans lady on YouTube but when asked and sent a few links to her videos asking me to watch some shit she said about me, I said she was wrong, which is funny because she can't prove anything she's said about me, and didn't even cite the things she claimed I've said correctly, which are archived, so not so "researched" I guess, but whatever cause she said it anyway. Same with that Jordan kid. I called him out too. I even sent him an email before he posted that "response video", when I called him out for larping about me on the YousTube. To be fair, I emailed instead of calling because I didn't want his parents to answer as that's inappropriate.

I did these things and gave these chances to communicate because I believed these people didn't intend to larp, if they cared about research and analysis. I did it to give them an opportunity to prove and confirm the things they were saying, if they chose to say them. Wilcock called back, so we've talked. Never heard back from the Jordan guy. That's fine. The others I haven't reached to, nor do I care to. I realized it's not worth the time or energy anymore. People are going to say what they want whether it's right or not and I can't help or stop that.

What happened? A hole in 1?

Sauce?

Ty for coming. Can you just quickly write us a summary of things that you predicted that came true?

Leafbros want some happenings of our own. Is it in the cards? How can we take advantage of the happening boon in the US? Is there anything that can be pointed to to investigate?

1) These LARPers already mentioned they cringe anytime God is mentioned in a serious manner. They openly stated this and shamed any believers. Pathetic.

2) The only ones who use "ya'll" online are leftists.

I could list more but I am pretty sure only shills and LARPers are reading this thread anyway.

I just remembered that she used to give us info about Seth Richs Murder. I think she gave the hospital hint too

ITS FUCKING REAL

Please don't stop coming because of idiots wanting "proof" constantly. Do you think we will get an assange drop in the next few weeks or is it impossible to predict at this point.

And here you are. Magically appearing on queue. Just like every other time, within 2 minutes of your name coming up.

Agreed for Sup Forumsacks, but she is a mid to old lady, so she won't speak Sup Forums like

i got from a good source he posted it in one of his videos and i took a screenshot of it he claims it was emailed to him from this guy monty(Q) i have no reason not to believe him.

She was in the previous thread, leaf. I've got a rake with your name on it.

Link to video?

True! That's great actually! If that's what we're going on, in terms of agreed requirements for validation, then this pic doesn't count, all the pics the other WH holiday party brah pics posted from that one night don't count, nor do any of mine in that thread from that same party/night count, nor do any of the "Q"bot pics count ever and moving forward, we should never count any pics without time stamps. This is fantastic!!

It takes the pressure off too because no one legitimate would be whipping out papers and pens to time stamp pics to post on Sup Forums, when they can barely snap a quick pic, in the first place.

Why can't Trump and his team openly expose the pedos/ swamp? Wouldn't that unite the left and right against the elite and make Trump more popular?

1. Queue
2. Cue
3. Q
4. Kyoo
>???
English is hairy man.

i have a feeling that meganon is sarah sanders but i could be wrong so.

Try to get a different, more aggressive attorney who had a good record with your court jurisdiction and who has networked relationships up the chain. Then have them file an appeal up, citing tampering, etc.

Courts are what they are, so are their processes and red tape but a good, aggressive attorney can be a game changer.

Eh. I was on the thread with the holiday pics and I've no doubt that those were authentic. I am not going to lose my shit when somebody posts a cropped photo of a couch in the Oval Office that could have come from anywhere.

The factors necessitating a careful approach have been discussed extensively already.

This

Whatever gets you through the night.

I remember from the archive that you posted Tom Delonge and his crew are victorylarps???