How come Africans are starving when super foods that are so easy to grow like potatoes exist...

How come Africans are starving when super foods that are so easy to grow like potatoes exist? Why is starvation even a thing in 2018? You know that there are people starving in the US right now?

niggers lol

niggers cant farm

>How come Africans are starving
Drought.

they'd rather grow tobacco because monies is food

Right in tooooo...

>You know that there are people starving in the US right now?
so people have given up on life? how is this my problem?
Last time i checked, the local soup klitchen was stocked through 2020 and the christian center is always offering free meals

Liar.

You don't seriously expect niggers to farm, do you?

potatoes require more intelligence to grow than africans can provide

Fuckin love that song!

Hmmmmm... Maybe foods like that and farming in general don’t go so well in africa. You know geography.

Some can. Why aren't tthey gods in their local communities?

They are hunter/gatherers with zero future time preference. Check back in 100,000 years to see if they've evolved.

A lot of the land in the starving areas is shit with little water to go around. Also they have shit infrastructure so even if they grew more food they couldn't just teleport it 200 miles to the people who'd need it.

Niggers are cattle

good read

Impulsivity. Lack of foresight. Zero empathy. The list goes on, it’s the same reason we see their “Americanized” brethren wondering the streets and loitering in front of gas stations at all hours of the day.

niggers can't plan ahead

becouse niggers consider hard working people losers.

muslims have culture that doesn't allow gays and traps to survive (we used to have too) and niggers have culture that doesn't allow hard working people to survive

You can make 300 km in one day on bike if you train a little. Do you think potatoes go bad in one day?

Anybody starving in the US is doing it voluntarily. Don't be stupid. You are perpetuating the stereotype.

>becouse niggers consider hard working people losers.
I'm white and I consider hard working people losers. Only idiots work like slaves for minimum wage. Start a company and become a slave owner yourself.

No one can starve in the us., just go to patch of land and grow potatoes.

You can grow food inside your house with soil, water, and sunlight

Are american parents stealing food from their children?

>MOVE TO CLEAN WATER
Stupid nigs.

It's more like this. If you don't rape and murder you're a loser in Africa.

nigger isn't a skin color seba

you consider hard working people loser becouse we have been indoctrinated by the jews for the last 100 years, that work is bad for people, while from the very beginning of our civilization we have been told otherwise. lepiej dac wedke czy rybe?

you don't have to work for someone else to work hard, and if you are just trying to benefit out of others people hard work while not doing any actuall work yourself you are either a nigger or a jew.

If you're looking for rape culture
>Africa

>implying monkeys can understang agriculture

They just wait for everybody else to do the work and then hold their hand out for their Welfare. Or they hit somebody in the back of the head with a brick and rob them. Or just look at how they're brutally murdering white farmers in South Africa, because "muh land, muh slavery, ebil whitey."

>why they just can't grow potatoes in a desert
>btw i'm retard

You don't need light and water is in carrots and air.

>Move out of desert

GOSH DARN IT STAS I JUST VACUUMED THE RUG AND YOU PUT FOOD AND DIRT AND WORMS ON IT

niggers are migratory intelligence. it's why they cant farm or integrate into a stationary civilization.

I'm a boss and I get paid to take the resposibility. Deal with it code monkey.

Africa is more than just the Sahara desert

upvoted

not quite drought
there are cultural barriers and turf wars that prevent modern farming
and there are also regimes that don't want the local population to have access to unlimited food since that would remove one feature through which the regime can exert control

its just like mortgages used by banking to control americans, or by the auto industry to control americans, or uneven distribution of wealth by corporate oligarchs to control the working populace of americans

>grow
>african ground is dried sand
Hahahahaha

That's true.
It's surprisingly rich in resources and futile lad in many, many parts of it.
The problem is:
>Niggers live there

That's not a rug and there is no dirt

thats a cute tater

Fpbp
>According to science, blacks evolved first, but never moved past caveman intelligence.
Someone post the, "Blacks had 100,000 years but never mined a diamond" meme

Hell, here in my city in the south of the US, we have five different charity delivery services that feed our homeless.

No one is starving in the US unless they are on a diet, or have a crazy mom who has locked them or their refridgerator up. That's why the left had to invent a lot of new terms to say "sometimes, people can't eat three helpings of food at a single meal and end up feeling hungry just 3 hours later!"

Because suadi arabia bought up a fuck ton of african farms during the financial collapse and are continuing to move food out of drought stricken regions, increasing local food prices and leading to hunger.

Potatoes like cool and moist soil. Africa has mostly hot and dry soil, according to what NatGeo has taught me.

Because there is so much foreign aid going to Africa, that they don't need to work.

Foreign aid destroyed the need for farmers in Africa, so they stopped having them. Then their population exploded from all those well feed Africans so now they need more foreign aid to feed those huge numbers and no skilled farming industry to provide for them.

FUCK YOU MOM IT'S AN ALLEGORY FOR AFRICA

Thank you

>Foreign aid destroyed the need for farmers in Africa, so they stopped having them
No, the Jews did that by forcing whites to allow communist niggers to run the former colonies and settlements.

All that hard work and the dumb nigger won't even clean up the garbage around his farm for like 100ft.

Because you plant food then some warlord funded by the Saudis roll in drives tanks all over your farm.

I thought it was China!

>jews

I think you mean russian communists

In other words, Jews.

Theft and murder

Aka niggers lol

So it's true--- he dinttin do nuffin!

That smart nigger is camouflaging his farm. He knows what happens when other niggers catch a nigger creating something.

One dude says hey're lazy
And another gives the reason why they're lazy.

Now get a room and fuck.

BIG OIL TOLD ME THAT I CAN'T USE THE SAME OIL FOR A MONTH.

Yet here I am!

Does anyone have that meme where one white guy BTFO thousands of years of blacks by building a better home in the wild then they ever achieved in Africa?

Farming is white privilege

This is one of the better screencapped posts I've read. Seen it before but it is good.

the other 38% are living in White areas

I see you learned the ancient art of STRAINING THE FUCKING OIL.

The better trick is to use a dark pot. That way you can't see it after it settles back to the bottom. All you need to do is keep the bot covered so shit doesn't fall in there when you're not using it.

Saw them in San Jose, fucking awe inspiring.

based Saudis keeping the black Population in check

No one is starving in the US. Unless you're intentionally trying to starve yourself, you will always have access to free food. Be it from the government or from charity, no one is starving in the US. I hate this meme more than any other.

most country's banned Monsanto seeds

Any animal population will increase until it hits a so called "carrying capacity" that is in equilibrium with the resources provided by its environment. Increasing food production doesn't change this, it just causes the total equilibrium population to shift higher. \

Did you really expect Africans not to behave as animals?

Then why aren't nigger having industry? What would happen in a western country, if everyone had enough to eat?

I fried a turkey this thanksgiving and didn't strain it, but the oil is frozen in its jug in my garage. I assume it will be fine right?

Why grow when you can steal.

We'd create works of art and wage war on each other for shits and giggles.

Why walk when you can ride?

You mean the guy doing the primitive technology blog where he goes out into his backyard in Ozzie land, and makes all kinds of stuff? Look up "primitive technology" on jewtube.

That dude is sexy, too. Healthy is sexy.

ikr? just boil a potato in water, peel, add salt and peper, and voila dinner.

Water... you fucking tard.

To be honest I've often thought this myself.
Anybody with even basic knowledge of gardening should be able to feed themselves regardless of the conditions (with the exception of maybe war)

The again I often wondered why so many people died in the Irish potato famine.
Putting aside the potato disease and the politics, the fact of the matter is half (if not more) of the plants we label as 'weeds' are eatable, and plants in western Europe will grow fucking anywhere, don't clean your gutters, well before to long there will be a fucking tree in there!
Not pointed your brickwork, oh look a bush has decided to grow out of it.

So much food growing wild we actually consider it as pests.

Eat the skins. They're good for you. Frying them to crisp them up works well. Add onions & etc.

I like to keep the skin for when I'm making fries but I peel for when I just want to eat a good ol' fashion boiled potato.

>Migrate
>To
>Water

Thanks, found it.

Potato.
The perfect
ayeeee

Niggers obviously

Diamond has no intrinsic value

That guy is dead and his farm was pillaged by starving niggers.
The ones that can do well get their shit stolen and usually are killed for not sharing it with every other nigger in africa that did nothing to deserve it

They were only bred for cotton production so their skills are limited

Last I checked they also have not been given the Monsanto GMO treatment as yet. Brotatoes amirite. Calories on the cheap with pretty ok micronutritional profile.

africans are too dumb to plant anything

You forgot to add
>river runs dry after a month.
>get shot by nigger warlords.

What are diamond coated drills?

Not true. It is used in drill bits.