Is Sup Forums truly a Christian board?

I guess we will see.

verily

This must be the religious version of the 'respond or your mother will die in her sleep' meme

AMEN

AMEN

AMEN

Amen

good job user

NEMA
E
M
A

A

niggers and women sure love spreading things like this. Are you a nigger or a woman or a niggerwoman by chance?

No thanks

AMEN

AMEN

AMEN
PRAISE CHRIST

AMEN

Amen

AMEN

AMEN.

>amen

Ei men

Islam does not belong in the modern world. Muslims ruin everything they touch, like Sup Forums for example. There became a massive influx of mudshit posters the last couple of months, and the worse off the board became. All you people should fuck off and all die.

Sincerely, "Allah"

P.S. Muhammad is a false prophet and a pedophile and all you people blindly follow a piece of trash like that

P.S.S I'm conjuring a catastrophe to kill off Muslims as we speak

Amen!

ignore and scroll

fug what a conundrum

AMEN

AMEN

Amen

AMEN

You mean a Babylonian Nimrod worshiper board.
All 3 violent desert religions are mind control nonsense.

AMEN

you bastarducci.

typical bullshit meme

The person reading this doesn't need to answer publicly.

amen

AMEN

AMEN

fuck you

fuck you

AMEN

Amen

AMEN

AMEN
LMAO FUK U SATAN

Amen

AMEN

wrong

>Hebrew word 'amen'
kike lovers

AMEN

AMEN

Amen amen

how did i fall for it though

AMEN

AMEN

Amen

AMEN

AMEN

This isn't facebook
gtfo

Amen

I prefer "Deus Vult".

Amen

Amen

AMEN

Amen

Amen
And sage

Amen

Amen

AMEN

Here you go

Amen

AMEN

Amen

AMEN

I have acknowledged and scrolled, for I am the son of man. Jesus does not strip free will from his children to appease the devil.

AMEN

amen

Amen

When ever I pray to Jesus I feel chills all over my body. Does anyone else get this?

Amen

Amen

Amen

Download and install linux, then get the amazing bible study program Xiphos. You can have all the different versions, commentaries, dictionaries, everything! It's awesome guys.

Amen

AMEN!

> follow my cult or else...

(You)
AMEN

Amen

>amen
virtue signaling for a kike religion on a chinese basket weaving forum
wew

scrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscroll

amen

>mfw I see this but instead I just read the comments instead
DUN DUN DUN IM ON A HIIIIIIIGGGGHHH WAY TO HELL BERWN BERWN BEWEEEERRRREEWWWOOO!

> (OP)
>Amen
to lazy to type it out, but its the same thing esentially, just

And learn how to worship the very people who are trying to ruin the world. Fuck you.

Amen!

AMEN

>Jesus
Never existed, zero historical evidence.
In fact Jesus is getting more vague, ambiguous, and uncertain the more scholars study him, rather than the other way around.

Fuck you

Nah.
Go fuck yourself. Or your god.
You do both daily anyway so why not?

Amen

A
M
E
N

But in Hebrew amen means "believe"

AMEN