Convince me Sup Forums why I should take part at this absurd play called modern civilization?

Convince me Sup Forums why I should take part at this absurd play called modern civilization?

>I was born in a box and will die in a box. I will have a meaningless job for the next 45 years and will spend my money on irrelevant stuff. I will wake up every morning to my alarm clock at 6am without any motivation to get out of bed. I will be trapped inside the rat race.
>And I can't do anything to change it either. I will never manage to change something politically.

I plan to work my butt off for the next 5 years to earn enough money and learn useful skills. I will marry a traditional woman and move somewhere far away from the degeneracy we call civilization.
Instead of working in an office in order to buy processed food at the supermarket, I will grow my own. I will have many children and teach and make sure that my bloodline survives.

Because at the end of the day, what is the meaning of human life? What is the meaning of so much suffering? Is it to go to heaven; nihilism; consumerism; having fun?
I don't know... but I know what the meaning of an animals life is: To spread his genes and to ensure the survival of his future generation.

I will probably form an intentional community with like-minded people, because it's impossible for a human to have relations to more than 150 people. So why do we have cities and countries?
Why should I care about people that I will never meet or who don't care about me? My only loyalty is for my biological family and for those who think like me.

Am I the only one here who wants to go down this road?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nPoCQcs7dsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Ea6GZ9O9LkI
paulocoelhoblog.com/2015/09/04/the-fisherman-and-the-businessman/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this even possible in Germany?

>I will probably form an intentional community with like-minded people
On discord? Or what do you mean? Some sort of underground organization?

>not working hard so that when our savior starts offering tickets to Mars you can afford one

>fun
is the consolation prize of the apathetic nihilist, who doesn't have a true fight in him to leave a mark in this world.

So he has fun. He has fun, because that's his coping mechanism. When he isn't smart enough, he mocks the "nerds", when he isn't strong enough, he mocks the "bullies", all to mask the bile in his throat, the bitter resentment, when he realizes, he is just a loser.

Humour is the elvish dance of pointless ideas for the people, who are strong enough to live life sincerely and seriously.

When he will die childless or see his nation, family conquered, beaten to submission to serve their new masters, he would break if he couldn't lull himself with the last drops of nihilism that he couldn't succeeded, and in fact no one can; that EVERYTHING is pointless, it has to be, since whenever he tried he lost.

So he says,
>at least I had fun

Yeah, but no one gives a shit about your fun.

An actual village. Waking up everyday and being around your family and people you like.

Depends how off-the-grid you want to be.
I could buy an whole mountain in Transylvania with the money I will spend on one acre in Germany. I'm Half-Romanian anyway, so I'm not bound to live in this place.

>mfw when a Musk Cuck calls the king of bullshit 'savior'

>Living in a bubble on an inhospitable planet instead of pic related

>Convince me Sup Forums
typical german
hey how about thinking for yourself once instead of following others

>not turning an inhospitable landscape into a lush garden devoid of niggers and other undesirables like a true patrician

create or die
it's really fucking simple

>King of bullshit
>makes the cheapest medium-sized payload rockets around
>routinely lands them back on earth and reflies them, something that all the (((trusted experts))) said was not possible at all
>Falcon Heavy will launch in a few months a send his Tesla Roadster to mars, just for shit and giggles
>Will send two people to the moon in 2019 just because they can
>Subsequent FH launches will be massively cheaper than the only other competitor, the Delta IV Heavy. On the order of 150M or less.
>Meanwhile ULA are wasting a fuckton of taxpayer money developing SLS, a bullshit vector that will cost OVER A BILLION DOLLARS per launch and deliver a marginally bigger payload (70 tons to LEO vs 54 for FH)

Found the shill. How many shekels do Lockheed Martin and Boeing pay you per post?

Damn

> move somewhere far away from the degeneracy we call civilization.
>make sure that my bloodline survives.
Not sure if those two are good combination really

Fuck me, fuck (((YOU))) and fuck everybody else!! ahh that felt good :) Hey! Fuck you too!!

>meaning of an animals life is: To spread his genes and to ensure the survival of his future generation.
THIS! SO MUCH THIS!

Out of a hundred million species of creatures, Europeans are the only ones who forgot that.

There's incredible pressure in society to conform, to not stand out, to work a pointless job day after day, to not breed because muh environment, to help refugees because muh downtrodden, and generally reducing the human spirit to nothing but a mindless tax base slaving away and paying for its own extinction. When you realize that, the number of mass-shooters doesn't seem all that surprising. It's people lashing out the only way they can. Nor is it surprising that a lot of the high scores mainly go to white guys, who are more motivated and have more of a reason to lash out than your average Chicago nigger gangbangers.

Mass-shootings is a symptom of the revolution everyone wants, but no one has started. The West needs catharsis.

How are you gonna find a wife willing to do all this

You could also line up all of your Muslim neighbors under a Nazi flags and start a new Reich. Just saying

>terraforming mars is feasible even with it's atmosphere being 6 thousandths that of earth, it's lack of a geomagnetic field, and low gravity.

Not going to happen, it's an inhospitable planet and would serve human space exploration just a simple novelty proof-of-concept with no economic returns.

You're like a lemming that thinks it's smart because it's jumping off a different cliff.

'You' are not your genes, and embracing a life goal of propogating your genes is meaningless. Your genes are using you as a vehicle for their propagation, not the reverse. 'You' are a cleverly adapted federation of genetic elements that each wish to ensure their own survival - even at the expense of their fellow genes or the life of their host.

You think you're reaching for some higher meaning, when in fact your pandering to baser urges...

Sounds like a fine idea
You mean if there is space? It is crowded, but not that crowded

I don't understand your logical leap between paragraphs 2 and 3. These scenarios do not seem mutually exclusive.

Keep going. If procreation is a meme, then where does your life's purpose lie?

>just a simple novelty proof-of-concept with no economic returns.
faggots like you are why we'll all die on this godforsaken rock.

Wish I lived in Europe

And what is this higher meaning? I was born too late to explore new continents and born too early to explore space.
What can an individual change in this great comedy?

Listen to the burger, he knows what's up.

Eh do I need to complete the meme? Race war damnit, race war

So I should kill myself?
I am seeing paragraph 3 as the only alternative to living in this Brave New World

>And what is this higher meaning?
to glorify God I don't fucking know

He needs to kill for Christ. It is that simple

t. pseud

the economic value of mars is a valid question
>tourism
>minerals (speculation)
>fuel station on the way to other parts of solar system
musks got a great vision, but ive never heard him properly explain the economic forcing function to create a self sustaining mars colony

I wish I had 20-30 WN Euro friends living in a farmland settlement with a wooden palisade and everyone carried weapons at all times always.

>I could buy an whole mountain in Transylvania with the money I will spend on one acre in Germany.
that is true with the average romanian income i have two homes and a shit ton of land
you could even start a business and live really well

Do you actually think that we could rise from the ashes? The European millennia has ended Kamarad. We should go hibernating now, in order to regain strength.

>Convince me Sup Forums why I should take part at this absurd play called modern civilization?
BECAUSE JESUS AND THE BIBLE AND I HAVE THE IQ OF MELBA TOAST

i agree procreation is the default

>the economic value
what about the scientific value
something something MRI and velcro

In terms of individual freedoms the US is superior to any country in Europe. You could live somewhere in the Rocky Mountains and nobody will ever bother you.

I'll take a similar road as you but I'll add something.

I am also a German citizen and plan on living there in the future. If you build the intentional community in the alps I would be interested in joining, perhaps.

But what I have to add: if for nothing else we should live life for the experience. If end up at the same place in the end we might as well try to experience and explore as much as we can during our time on earth.

If that means a shirt rat race so be it.

I would also add that while I agree, from a scientific prespective, our biological imperative to mutual benifit of society should only expand to our own families.

I would add that we are all one family. The family of life floating on this rock in space.

We should try to expand our family of life and ensure that we do not perish on this rock in this star system.

Our DNA should be spread across the cosmos. And as we spread it we will learn more about man and his place reliative to the universe.

If we put ourselves in stasis then our world will truly be gone once we awake. Keep resisting in everything you do, as long as we are alive we can turn this all around. Still I don't oppose your little village as long as you use it to prepare for the next renessaince that will wash our land clean

How would you feel about joining an intentional community in Antarctica?

>scientific value, survival value, creative value
There are plenty of different reasons to colonize mars to a point of self sustenance, but none will occur without a perpetual economic reason to investing effort on mars.

nope, you sound like a zombie, go away

and Pandas

>Keep going. If procreation is a meme, then where does your life's purpose lie?
Step 1) Figure out how to figure out whether life has purpose.

>And what is this higher meaning?
I'm not sure there is a higher meaning. I believe that if there is a higher meaning that it is beyond human means of determining and understanding. As such, following human urges is probably not the path to finding that meaning. With enough time and enough wisdom I hope that what I may become will be able to find that meaning - not what my progeny may become.

>Listen to the burger, he knows what's up.
t. Ahmed.

Faggot

>yeah but no one gives a shit about your fun
And we should care why? We're having fun, not trying to win social approval from people we don't care about.

So he says,
>at least I had fun

So basically you have rationalized your life down to just having kids and living in da woods like a crazy loon.

Good luck with that.

Brave new world is the best way to put it. I strive for a vision of life much like yours. I feel your struggle. It's a long road to your goal. It's only gone if you give up. I look forward to your Romanian village

Are you serious? Antarctica will be a battleground once the treaty ends. Chinks, Americans, Russians, Jews will all want a piece of that virgin continent full of natural resources.
Why not Yukon or Patagonia?

This is now a UFO Thread

Post credible ufo vids

youtube.com/watch?v=nPoCQcs7dsQ

youtube.com/watch?v=Ea6GZ9O9LkI

I think about this every day user. Cashing out my 401k and investments and moving somewhere far away from this modern hellscape to be left alone. I can't imagine doing this for another 30 years.

Problem is I don't think there are any more places left to run. They've set up the maze for us in almost every habitable place on Earth.

You don't have to live like an Amish in order to be off-grid. You can still enjoy the wonders of the modern world, without being consumed by them.

Thanks brother

Yup, what's the alternative?
>at least I was popular

>"Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness"

Founding fathers put the FUN in FUNdamental human rights. Get rekt'd sad frog

Nice straw man there bud
>implying things you don’t understand
>projecting beyond belief
>high horse moralfagging
Yep this is 4pol alright

>can't bench 2pl8

happiness =/= fun

That's generally what white people do anyways when they get older. It's called white flight or snow birds.

The thing is when you check out of society and shelter your children everything will continue to get worse for your future bloodlines down the road. Living with your head in the sand is called Stockholm syndrome aka living in denial.

You know that living in an artificial environment isn't the only way to have fun?
You can have fun without sniffing cocaine from a prostitutes ass in the disco bathroom. Or without sitting in traffic every morning being stressed that you will be to late for work.
The happiest people in the long-run are those who reject consumerism.

And nobody cares about you, your family, or your nation. All thee are transient and will one day cease to exist, very quickly actually in the grand scheme of things. Stop pretending like these things are objectively important. Nihilism is the first step to freedom. The stupid get hung up on the fact that nothing matters, and get depressed because their normie brains are telling them that things MUST matter for some reason, even though that is nothing more than an illusion of the human mind. The next step is to be completely comfortable with the fact that nothing matters. You are not free, you are a slave to your instincts, the instinct of sticking to the herd and preserving it, a relic from your tribal days of surviving in a group in the wild. So you lash out at anyone who has peered through the veil, because you see that they have grasped the illusion, and have come out of it untouched, and yet here you are, still writhing oblivious, reeeing at those who are no longer bound by their lizard brains to irrelevant ideas. It's not about fun, by the way. I am not interested in endless fun, fun is an abnormality, something that happens sometimes, not something to be lived for. And I am all for making ones mark upon the world, but not because it matters, simply because it is a thing to do, that sets you apart from the rest of the cosmos to some degree. It is actually quite selfish to be concerned with leaving YOUR mark, and that's fine. But you try to coat in some kind of fake altrusim or sacrifice for the "greater good", such as "nation" or "race" or "humanity".

t. the end of his bloodline

Nice fallacy fallacy there bub
Looks like he struck a chord with his super obvious hypothetical scenario
great job, faggot

>Convince me Sup Forums why I should take part at this absurd play called modern civilization?

You don't. TAKE THE SIEGEPILL.

>why I should take part at this absurd play called modern civilization?

because jews will kill you

>muh bloodline
Literally a meme. Your care for your bloodline is nothing more than a reptilian tier instinct translated into human language and presented in some kind of abstract manner, as the preservation of "some thing" greater than yourself. Bloodlines don't exist. You are as related to your thousand year old direct ancestor as you are to a random nigger on the street.

i don't understand. what's your point?

all the shit you just said is why I became a communist

there is no future for anyone but the mega rich in capitalism and anyone not at least in the upper middle class is going to be jobless and starving in the next 20 years

the jews that control the business will never allow the common worker to control their own lives and we'll be slaves to them until we can revolt against both the state and capital to take back what belongs to the people

Life is meaningless, it doesn't matter what you do. The thing is that people until very recently doesn't had time to think much about the meaning of Life since they were all time in wars and only focused to survive. Now we are in the most peaceful time in the whole history of humanity and have time to think about it. People back then even worked more than us, but not to buy the newest xbox but to barely survive and feed their family, just like today in third world countries.

your probably right but in all honesty, if thats the truth then i want to be wrong. i want to make my mark in the world and change it for the better. I want to be remembered as a great man who stood against the ruination of man. i want to be Nietzsches Overman. I want to be number 10

You seriously aren’t grasping what I’m saying here. Pointing out fallacies is also not a fallacy

I also realized I said "man" way too many times there

>Life is meaningless

RIP Germany

It's easy to be a level 10 brainlet. Where are the next 89 levels?

That's just cause you're white though. You need to loosen up like PoCs. Have a drink at 11am on a Monday, rob a rich guy if you need money. Hang out with people who do this. The only reason to have a job is to ball for a little bit, then apply for gibs when you're done. Fuck a job. Shit don't matter.

paulocoelhoblog.com/2015/09/04/the-fisherman-and-the-businessman/

Look at the post I replied to, I was disagreeing with him. So if you can figure his point out, then it shouldn't be too hard to figure out mine. If you can't do either of those, I can't help you, since I already expressed myself in plain english. If you have a specific question about what I mean, then maybe I could elaborate.

So make your mark. Just don't do it for some transient and irrelevant abstraction that nobody will care about in ten thousand years. Do it for YOU. Do it for YOUR ego. That is all a man can do. And why do it? Just because, there's no objective purpose, but it's just something to do, something "grand". You can just live by your lizard brain, and do basic uninteresting things like reproduce, eat and shit, die, etc. Or you can take advantage of human intellect and ego, and do something greater, again just for its own sake. Any other justification is a delusion and a lie to oneself. I also want to be overman, this is exactly what I am trying to espouse here. I think you grasp what I am saying because you also brought up the overman. It's extremely likely both of us will fall far short of anything even remotely close to overman, but at least we're close than those who stick to their memetic programming and herd mentality. I await transhumanism for this very reason. I need time, a lot of it. I need more intelligence too. Hopefully transhumanism will give me more of both and allow me to carve out something truly great that will leave a large, if not permanent, mark. I will almost certainly fail and die a nobody, 99.99999% chance.

Communism and Capitalism are different sides of the same jewish coin.

The chains you are describing are worn voluntarily. Nothing in your list is a commitment.

What you mean to say is 'i will have a meaningless job for the next 45 years because finding a meaningful one requires hard work'

Yo are your own worst enemy. Feel free to die unfulfilled.

>you are born inside a box
>you will die inside a box
and as far as you know with any amount of certainty, nothing exists besides the box
Why then, do you resent the box so? If the only alternative is nothingness, why do you not take life by the antlers and take it for a ride while you're here?

You sounds clinically depressed honey. I suggest you seek some help sweetie. It can be arranged love. We all care especially mother. Get well.

it was life, liberty and property desu
too lazy to google when it got changed up tho

>If you have a specific question about what I mean, then maybe I could elaborate.

yes my question is can you condense your wall of text to 1 sentence?

Jesus There Are Places under 2 hours from Los Angeles that are completely empty and off the grid. I don't think you're trying hard enough to find a good spot user

>a thread full of spooks
>spook of "leaving something behind"
>spook of the biological imperative
>spook of "change" in a deterministic universe
Literally lmaoing @ your lifes.

You're a fucking moron. So life has no meaning because genes make up who we actually are? Then that is our meaning - you answered your own question. The point of life is to figure out if life has meaning? Do you even listen to the shit you're saying. Obviously the point of life is to propagate and spread successful genes, because that is what allowed you to do so in the first place. The cycle continues.

It's incredibly stupid that you have set up this false dichotomy in your head between genes = no free will because i can't 'control them' and your 'actual self' which is a strawman that has no genes. Your shit makes no sense

godspeed

OP is scared to do the things that will make him happy.

Might a well die then

>I will have many children and teach and make sure that my bloodline survives.
>t. the end of his bloodline

This is the root of all evil. Take the antinatalistpill and stop imposing life on the unconsenting you selfish sadists.

I want to try this too tbqh.

the other night I was out walking and I looked at the moon and the stars and thought about how truly small we are in the vast scheme of the universe. I veiw the idea of existence and meaning as adjusting the scope and scale of your mind and philisophy. on a cosmic scale nothing i do will ever matter. i am an insignificant speck in the expansion of the universe that is truly beyond our comprehension and ability to alter. on a global scale I have a slim but possible chance of changing the world and becoming a "man against time". an individual who will never truly die as he will become the collective conscience of humanity and live on in ideas and movements like Hitler or the Founding Fathers. on a national scale I have a slim but possible chance of making great and significant change for my country's future. I view this as my hard but still realistically possible goal and I hope to go far in a political career after university. on a communal level I have the ability to make almost any positive or negative change I want and exist as significant entity to the people of my town, city and even province.

I know this may come as a shock to you brainlet, but sometimes when there is a "wall of text" (if that's a wall of text to you then you really are dumb) it's because something is being conveyed that requires that amount of text. There is no way for me to condense into one line for you, because I already used the least amount of text needed to make my point in a way that I liked.

I agree with you except for the determinism argument. If you have any respect for science, then you will know that determinism is not at all a fully settled issue. Things that happen on a very macro scale are probably deterministic, cause and effect and all that, but on the microscale who knows how much randomness there is? Also even if the universe is 100% deterministic, then there is nothing to discuss, at all really. Without enjoying the fact that we don't know our future outcomes, we cannot enjoy life at all. Behaving as if the universe is not deterministic is all we can do.

Also does anyone know why the post system sometimes tells me my post is spam, and how do I better avoid this? REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What is not yet alive cannot be aggressed against.