You must have an opinion on this. Failure to have an opinion is a tier 2 social media offense...

You must have an opinion on this. Failure to have an opinion is a tier 2 social media offense. You have to show others how morally superior you are and how willing you are to have loud opinions on whatever is forced onto you this week. Put the can in the trashcan citizen.

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/youtube-delete-logan-paul-s-youtube-channel
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not political, sage
>not saging

i love cock

My entire reaction was "Oh, the Sea of Trees, like in that manga."

Cheer up Japan.

>Not putting a link to a suicide prevention hotline in post

Wow, you must love suicide

I don't see what kind of discussion we could possibly have about this. What he did was objectively pathetic. In no culture, religion, or traditional belief system, is it appropriate to film and joke around the corpse of a random suicide victim you found and then edit the footage in attempt to go viral and monetize the event.

My first thought was "wtf why hasn't YouTube banned him yet" and it got me thinking as to the differences between banning him and banning various conservatives.

I concluded its because he causes actual damage and his stunts put people in actual risk where a alt right personality will simply talk about taboo topics.

His behavior around it was retarded. I don't care if he records corpses though. The footage might actually scare off viewers who contemplated suicide.

Suicide Forest Is My City

Honestly how did they not expect to find a dead nip when it is literally sucide forest

Why do you need to have a discussion? That was the point of my OP that literally all of you are missing. Do you not fucking see how easily you are manipulated to care about and have loud opinions for insignificant shit?

Reposting my original comment to this guy.

Retard, that's telling us a secret we already know. Suicide is painful, and a pitiful way to die; we've known that for eons. But what we didn't know was how he lived. What motivated him to take his own life, what he suffered through to want to end it, how he even lived, that all eluded Logan and us. That's a story we'll never get to hear, to even understand. Now we remain forever curious and puzzled about his life.

>if I browse incognito no one can track me

Chuckled

Inappropriate content for a YouTube channel with an audience consisting largely of small children.

I hope the family sues him for all his youtube cash.

It’s almost like this is some gay thing to generate views, imajun my shawk.
Ignore all e celeb garbage.

he's just a douchebag who made it all about him.

Not much to add, put his channel down :
change.org/p/youtube-delete-logan-paul-s-youtube-channel

same

he's a narcissist with a camera. anyone with common sense who has watched any of his content shouldn't be surprised by this video. he will do anything for more attention and views and that includes taking a 3 minute selfie near someone who committed suicide

It's literally pic related

big if true

are you that retarded to think signing this piece of shit will put him down?

Jesus Christ did he post an apology vid to get another couple million views? I fucking hate jewtubers

What he did was wrong and he will suffer the consequences. Saging for good measure

>tfw you get used for publicity after death

never ending hell

if i would be a nip and i find all these westerners roaming around a place where people of my ingroup commit suicide, i would go like banzai on them and make a video about it like "stupid white long nosed manchild gets his ass beaten" followed up by "some youtube baka getting sodomized with tree branch".
why are there even these Youtube E-celebs in the first place. What a pathetic culture this is. They should all commit suicide.

This faggot did nothing wrong

close friend of mine kysed himself like this
i think this was pretty disrespectful tbqh

he clearly wants the "bad" publicity
he preys on the human nature of living death vicariously through the tv screen, thats why there is so many fuckos here posting gore 24/7 or asking 'what was the webm deleted about'

>Jokes about suicide in a suicide forest.
>Apologizes

It's easy to go from 'Maverick' to punk-ass bitch in todays society.

andnothingofvaluewaslost.png