Iran chemoing islam

Iranian here to tell you that the current protests are legit. Anti Islam chants also most high level muzzles have already left the country.

Comfy

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany–Iran_relations
youtu.be/SnN3wVPx62Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We’re with you Iran user. Gl with your freedom

Thanks user. I just hope CIA stays the fuck out this time.

Are there any Levi's stores in Iran yet? Do you guys like Levi's?

O- okay but where's your flag?

Also you guys should wear Pepe Pins to identify yourselves, that would be super cool! Meme warfare!

I'd imagine you kind of have to proxy if you don't want to attract attention

we already have anything you'd want to buy even from big American chains for years now. Nothing new.
Yeah I have to use vpn for a while now to access most western sites.

>people actually believe this, without demanding proofs
i want reddit to leave

Why do I have a feeling you're hiding a Swedish flag?

What started the protests

>mfw Islam is finally getting drained by secularism like with what happened to Christianity

The time will soon be right for the Nuovo Crusade

just stop jews. the goyim know. it's pathetic.
-t. mohammed

Pic
Regime wasting money on foreign politics instead of spending on the people plus decades of built up disdain for Islamic rule.

Omidvaram eyne Sadam Hossein, Khamenei ro bendazan be paye Mardom ke tikeh parash konan. Salamat Bashi dadash, nazar in pofyooz ha teeret bezanan

What has caused the Iran protests?

Glad to hear it's legit and not a color revolution. The sooner the Ayatollah is out we burgers won't have to worry about some neocon invading your country anymore.

your still subhuman shitskins tho, renouncing islam doesn't make you white.

we wish you the best of luck Iran

it's gonna be comfy as fuck seeing the parasites get what they deserve. Dastet dard nakone dadash. In khenghaye inja ke kari nemitunan bokonan bejaye meme-zadan
You can only oppress people for a finite amount of time before they stand up and take back their freedom. Also food prices are through the roof and they didn't do shitto help earthquake Victims. Disdain for Islam has also been building up for decades.

>british
>can't differentiate between your and you're
kys

*slow clap*

T. Butthurt paki jihadi

Thanks user.

What ethnic background are you from op. Persian? Or minority

forgot ur meme flag larper?

What are you going to do when the die-hard Shia militia in Syria will come back in Iran ?

Lol

I hope you are right. Lots of us diaspora Iranians have not been back and really have no idea what is going on, unless they still have family in Iran (some do, depends on how far back they left)

You might laugh or think I'm a troll but there is some chatter about Zoroastrianism making a comeback. Jason Reza Jorjani was shilling for this hard. I don't think it's connected since he seems like a nobody but it sure as hell sounds better than MEK or split country, which are two other tactics USA and Israelis have pushed for. So it's true the Mullah's are leaving?

That's crazy, so basically Iran is a fully developed country that America has no contact with. I can't wait for you guys to win and for us to be able to visit!

>60% unemployment rate
>Price of food doubled over a couple of weeks
>Constant Infrastructural corruption (there is nothing a bribe can't get you in Iran)
> A growing distaste for islamic bullshit

So instead of Rothschild banks, Iran has a bunch of private banks that people use. There's little to no regulation on these fuckers, so what they did was offer 20%+ interest rates, and people that are stuck with unemployment took their life savings and put it in these banks to try and live off the passive income at least. Then, a bunch of these banks declared bankruptcy practically overnight and disappeared with the people's money. It comes out the a bunch of government officials were in on it and combined with all the other bullshit that has been going on for years, this was the straw that broke the camel's back. Now you have a bunch of unemployed people on the streets with nothing left to lose. It's a dangerous time to be a mullah in Iran.

how is you owning a book proof that you are in iran? or that you have any insight about the protests?

stupid wancap cant into nork puppetstrings gettin tugged on by sino-ruso mongolid. its barely checkers at this point. who pulls the nukes first is all that matters.

I smell Jews.

Ethnic Iranian. Stop calling us Persian.
Read part under Pahlavi era:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany–Iran_relations

Iran is the original name. Nothing related to Islam.
Literally who? Syrians won't come here. If you mean revolutionary guard, we're already fighting them in the country. They can't do shit. Remember, the big dogs already fled. This is happening, not gonna die down. Iran is not gonna remain an Islamic Republic.
Learn what vpns are. They're blocking way more sites now than before. Even telegram is dead now. I use the meme flag because most of you don't understand what internet censorship is or how you have to circumvent it.

JIDF is back in full action.

Not just on here, but on other websites that are normally anti-zionists.

They are banding together, probably on some computer program like they did before.

Fuck you zionist Jewish rotten pieces of garbage.

They make their own biotech meds and vaccines. Yea they're basically like India in tech capability without the poo problem, and much less people.

The sanctions have been terrible and personally I think Islamic government is just too backwards and corrupt. Khameini is rumored to be worth 95 billion according to Forbes, that is like Putin levels.

It might make sense that the Mullah's just want to flee with their wealth and let Iran go secular republic, but how? I don't see the Islamic base just totally going back into the night. It would become more like Lebanon perhaps.

>Iran is the original name. Nothing related to Islam.
you must really miss your pagan roots. i bet your women were better looking back then too

I'll say one thing, Iranians are fat little fuckers.If anyone is going hungry from this it's not the natives

>Implying it's not the Saudis sending in the remaining ISIS members to help destabilize and take over the country

LE SHIGGY BIN SALMAN FACE

This is a famous Iranian-American math genius, now tragically dead. Hate all you want, it doesn't do you any good.

Iranian diaspora are waiting for their entire lives for Iran to get rid of the Islamic parasite so they can return. They still follow news and media.

Zoroastrianism has been having a comeback for the last 10 years already. Nothing new, it's just been kept quiet by state media.
Iran and USA have a great history together. This recent nonsense is nothing compared to that.

>book
Brainlet user, that is my passport Comparing us with India is fucked. We produce the most engineers per capita in the world.

Zoroastrianism was the first monotheistic religion. Also our women are hot as fuck you just don't know. Top kek retard

You do know your country is doing this in order to get kiked right?
Most of this is happening only because of israel getting fucked up in syria.
I mean I wish you loosen up on the Islam thing but still seems like a colour revolution on the way.
You might end up missing the dictatorship

>Brainlet user, that is my passport
so again this is not proof that you are in iran or that you have any insight about the protests

You never responded to me. Is this related to Zoroastrianism making comeback? Is that how people organized?

Also second question, is this at all related to Jason Reza Jorjani the half Iranian American professor whose been pushing for Zoroastrian or secular Iran.

REMINDER: anyone who supports the (((rebellion))) supports Zionism.

Oh look a Jew thread, full of Jew shills.

You are right the comparison with India is fucked, I meant high-caste, but still different.

Thanks for responding. So this has nothing to do with Jorjani? Are you gonna say which city you're in? I've got extended family in Rasht and Tehran, I'm a bit worried not gonna lie, but also excited of course.

Lots of people want to write this off as a Saudi or Mossad plot. Interestingly I haven't heard the name Soros at all in regards to Iran.

I don't really care as long as it's a positive change.

Because we are pro Islam?

Sort yourself out m8

Take a snap.

>Yeah I have to use vpn for a while now to access most western sites.
Then photo with timestamp faggot.

This is not the fake shit of 8 years ago. Also only a retard would compare us to Libya.
>unborn babies as target practice
Fake and gay, obviously. Though Libya did get rest. This is not comparable
Color revolution was 8 years ago. It was a protest between different parties of the same regime. This is a protest against the entire regime and system
Zoroastrianism making a comeback is not the cause but one of the symptoms. Iranians regretted the Islamic revolution 2 years after it happened.
No, people want the son of the shah to return.

This is not a rebellion this is the entire civilian population. I know Sup Forums sees everything as a Jew conspiracy unless it's convenient like trumps ties to Israel or Jew's. But you have to wake up fagget. Iranians are too educated to fall for foreign shit now. This is not the Iran of 70's. I'm in nezamabad, Tehran.

>terminator 5
>john connor jr. saves the world with a bunch of banana peels

That's cool, I'm going to read some on USA Iran pre-1979 relationship. I've just read a few articles about how Iran has some medical advances that we don't have in the US and can't get because of our current relationship, hopefully we can go back to exchanging medical and academic ideas soon!

I'd love to go and do some Academic Accounting research in a country with such a long and successful economic past!

>They're blocking way more sites now than before.
I doubt they explicitly blocked Sup Forums, so they must have killed google correct? That's pretty invasive.

God bless Iran, only other middle eastern country is visit besides Israel

your women are the most attractive painted clowns in all the land and your zoro religion is doing really well against the Islamoastrians. Awesome Shill, Great Job!

>Legit

The scale is too small to be a real revolution, seems more like someone is trying to stir shot up it will probably backfire and create a huge mess

Beautiful Iran, I wish you luck.

I always lol when I remember that we actually GAVE Iran their first nuclear reactor via the atoms for peace program. Sorry we caused a revolution or two btw.

But there is no doubt about the fact (((You))) are a Jew.
>not even an Iranian Jew at that.

They want the Shah's son? He actually seems like a nice down to earth guy, but with no experience other than being CIA puppet, so, it would perhaps be a good fit.

Don't get me wrong I am pro-Shah, but the one surviving Pahlavi is definitely a USA connected asset, he lives here and his father was an asset/puppet for USA.

Yes still it would be better. I would love to see secular Iran. Is it possible?

Or did you mean a new dynasty?

Show flag bitch lord

Lebanese Christians are waiting too

Best of luck user. I find Iranian history quite interesting and I hate how the mullahs are ruining the country
What are your hopes for the future if the Islamic government is one day removed. Keeping the Republic but now secular? Reinstatement of the Shah (whether actually having some kind of power or only ceremonial)?

Fat chicano, let the man speak.
Same as above island nog.

>No time and date
>rebbit
Fuck off Jew

>Regime wasting money on foreign politics instead of spending on the people
I really hope you aren't a burger and making that comment.

Know a shill thread
>OP meme faggot
>majority of posters supposedly believe OP is legit, even though he is a meme faggot
>majority of posters sympathetic to OP and believe Iranian (((protests))) are organic and not yet another psyop, even though Netanyahu had to publicly (((deny))) Israel's involvement.
=organized Jewry =(((Sup Forums)))

Shah was removed because he got redpilled about Jewish control of the USA and stopped letting the west rape Iran's oil.

youtu.be/SnN3wVPx62Q
Most people want the Shah's son to return. He's very educated and nationalistic. He learned everything from his dad. He was trained to lead a country. Fuck off with your dumb delusion. Even if your mom was posting you would call her a Jew.

Fuck off kike.
>good to see France isn’t 100% Muslim though

The nigga posted his passport...

> asking for flag
> iran
nigga, do you even proxy

Proxies are slow as shit and almost all blocked by gookmoot. VPN is where it's at.

>Iran might unironically be bro tier before decades end.
Feels good man.

I’m calling you a Jew because you are one and a fucking blatantly obvious one. Just like 90% of all the other rats here, you are so fucking obvious, you may as well just admit it.

FUCK THE DONALD
FUCK THE ZIONISTS
FUCK IN INTERVENTIONISTS
FUCK THE GLOBALISTS

Sup Forums IS GETTING PLAYED HARD

Do you believe in Islam?
Are you for/against equality of man and woman?
Do you think homosexuality should be punished?
Should people be censored when drawing mohammed?

You mean a kike reposted a photo he grabbed from rebbit.

this

I wish Iranians the best,I'm simply afraid this might seem the best but your country might end up in a Libya,Iraq or similar situation,with an anarchy ruled by islamist mobs and warlords.
Corruption is bad unfortunately it goes with th people not with the system,germans and nods are non corrupt,spaniards are corrupt, so as russians and Iranians it seems.
The regime changes,the shit mentality remains

Oy vey, well now I am convinced
>no time stamp fucktard

Fucking Leprecoons man..

No, he posted A passport with nothing that could indicate it as belonging to him.

people like you arent even cynical, youre just retarded

>Iran chemoing islam
Cool headline.
Have fun. I hope there will be no complications.

Also - fuck EU.

>tfw you spent all week organizing ZOG shill threads but forgot to turn your Jew cloaking devices on

Pic 4u
We already were. Read about USA - Iran relations before 79
People should do whatever the fuck they want. The state has no right to meddle in private lives. Though the SJW shut in the west is going too far, so is modern feminism. If women wanna dress like sluts or religiously they should be allowed to make whatever choice even if it's wrong.
Trust me, Iranians won't let that shit happen. Reminder that Iranians are educated as fuck and 70% are under 30 years old.

Great comeback shlomo, I though you cunts had higher than average IQ?

Cool, now post one with your poster ID in it and then maybe I'll believe you.

Oh fuck off. How can that pic be faked?

the fact that he has an Iranian passport doesn't prove anything

yeah I'm a Jew and I kidnapped an Iranian and took his passport to shitpost on a Vietnamese basket weaving forum.

I can only pray the same for Nigeria, family is being overrun by CIA islamist scum

CIA Jew tactics don't work anymore. You can only use the same tactics so many times before it becomes useless.

no , you are probably a sandnigger in europe shitposting ,

This is excellent jewing.
>clam to be Iranian
>don’t post flag
>(((wait))) until your asked for proofs
>post insufficient proof
>get (((called out)))
>(((wait))) some more
>post date to finally (((prove))) you ain’t a Jew
First off cunt, I’ve just demolished your fucking con game, as there is no legit reason for such behavior, other than to control perception on this thread. So fucking what if you have a passport, Iran is full of Jews anyway FACT. I’d wager most of the protestors are Iranian jews.

Why are you shills trying to shut down the thread so hard? How much are the Saudi sheiks paying you?

Pot calling the kettle black

And there it is. The final proof of your (((ethnicity)))

Ignore them brother.
I'll bump the thread.
Why did the protests started in your opinion? I don't trust msm