World's most popular music reviewer takes on Ben shapiro

youtube.com/watch?v=nZhKoAYBDYg

fantano is pretty much a leftist cuck and so is his audience, interesting to see him talk about Ben shapiro.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.gallup.com/poll/1576/abortion.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>bugman smile
kek

Who is the Fantano of Sup Forums ?

Who expected any different out of him looking at that pic?

>black people think Anthony is a racist
>black people think Anthony is a red piller / MRA
>black people think Anthony is alt-right
>Sup Forums thinks anthony is a left wing cuck

thats how you know melon head is a real person and not a pandering faggot like 99% of the right and left

black people (vince staples) think he is racist and alt-right because they are dumb and don't even know what those words mean.

even when I was a youngster and obsessed with music, collected albums went to shows all that shit, I NEVER would have watched a dude talk about albums. Sup Forums and faggot millenials are so fucking dumb they don't even know what sounds good to them and need faggots like this to tell them why something is good

Love Ben Shapiro
fuck this fanato guy hahaha that lefty prick

>picking on retards
Come on Melon, be better.

Nobody brags about having an abortio-

I hate both of them.
I used to like Fagtano, but then he started shoving his politics in everything, even when it's not relevant.
Either way fuck both of them. One is a commie nu-male that loves nigger music. The other one a neocon kike.

My time has come...

>interesting
yeah, maybe not the word i would use. have a nice thread though, really. it's your free time after all.

Melonhead got banned from doing some college talk because they called him alt right

hes based whether or not you faggots want to defend a literal Jew or not

It's crazy. Most of Sup Forums thinks he's an ebil nazi.
I'm just glad there are less threads on him on Sup Forums.

>Making a video called "Cringing with ben"
>Make the most cringeworthy edits, reactions and faces

Soyboys...

Ironically he's the one being cringy in this video, but he's not wrong about most of what he's saying

The points Ben makes in the video are pretty weak. Surprised since it should be hard to prove the media has a huge left wing bias

it's funny because all the things Ben is complaining about is his own jewish-tactics from his own people

Wow it's almost as if you don't know what leftist cuck means either.

I swear to god, for one second as i was scrolling i assumed that was fucking shawn king...

His interview w/Sam Hyde was a pleasant listen.

>Cuckthony Boitano

sage

All he fucking did was made a series of videos making fun of feminism on his shitty meme channel. He's actually very pc. He made a video about how some meme rapper is culturally appropriating chink culture for making a music video about fucking chink prostitutes. The only reason why he tackled feminism, was because he was butthurt that Hillary was more popular than his guy, Bernie Sanders. In his own words, he said that he made the videos to advocate for progressive. He shilled for Hillary anyway and has been shitting on Trump on twitter ever since he won the election. He even defended Feminem's shitty freestyle.
So some buzzfeed tier journo discovered his shitty anti feminsit videos and his interviewer with Sam Hyde (mind you, this interview was made long before, normies knew who he was) and made a piece on how Anthony is an evil nazi. His stupid tour was canceled too. Anthony apologized like a little bitch and deleted his meme channel as sacrifice. So now, Melonhead is acting like a bigger cuck as penance.
The left eats themselves.

jews vs jews
who loses?

>still a stigma around abortion
only to those who view it as murder which is sadly not the majority of the country

Balls of Fury was a shit movie

>worlds most popular
>250k subs

Why did Shawn King shave his head?

his actually review channel has 1million + subs

he's the most well known music reviewer online, i can't name any other one. so

He doesn't understand the genius of Shit Pyrrho, he's not even into politics

get in the loop

It's the faggot that defend modern art and pop culture. One question. What race is that thing? It looks like a black albino.

I was a Sup Forumstant for 3 years and I never once listened to this faggot.

he's white/sicilian, his wife is full- black

I was reading music magazines for entertainment for years before the internet, not everything is about building yourself an idenity you hipster bugman shitter

>oooh maaaan I'm just too much of an iconoclast to even hear what anyone else thinks maaan

>durr he disagreed with my almightly lord and savior Ben "Saint" Shapiro so he is stupid and a lefty

The simpleminded retards that make up most of this board are staggering

Ben will be the first step on the road to pol. No bad press in that sense.

What is it about leftist whites being smug fart huffers who do nothing but take the moral highground and act like all their positions are infallible

All you need to know about that faggot is that his single of the year was literally the equivalent of a teenager screaming
>God isn't real!!
>Also FUCK DRUMPF
Seriously, it's a tremendously boring song and the lyrics are basically me at 15.

and yet here you are, a racist alt-righter who just watches other people talk about racist shit all day.

You just like to fucking embarrass us, don't you?

Who?

How do you faggots always find these shitbirds nobody has ever heard of?

ecelib drama can fuck off to any other board. Saged

google "The Needle Drop" and then realize how stupid you sound

he's a very influential online figure, but that doesn't mean i follow his opinions. He delves into politics often so, not knowing who he is, even if you are not into music, would be pretty ignorant.

>guys I haven't heard of this guys look look at me please
>star what? no I've never heard of this "star war" I am far too refined for such things guys look

>>based
>>memeflag
Fucking kill yourself for using that flag. Anything you say ANYTHING is considered nigger tier.

Sam's jamaican accent at the beginning was hilarious

Bugman vs Chosen bugman

neither fantano or shapiro are e-celebs

>Sup Forums and faggot millenials are so fucking dumb they don't even know what sounds good to them and need faggots like this to tell them why something is good
You are literally in a thread dedicated to a person that tells other people why something is good
You just listen to a jew talk about politics instead of some jew talk about music
You're no better

Perhaps some people do not follow ecelibs. Perhaps most of us can see they the bullshit and not swallow Jewish cock. Most of us. There are outliers such as yourself who think it strange that they do not follow or even know some beta nigger lover who reviews movies on YouTube. Honestly you come off as kinda smart but your thinking it strange that people do not know who your pet cuck is appears to be in and of its self ignorant.

Oh fuck off. This soyboy is exactly what is wrong with the internet and the very definition of an ecelib. Fuck he his even trying to start drama with a ecelib kike who is objectively much smarter than he is. No matter how you try to spin it you are following internet drama brought to you by ecelibs. That you shared with th rest of us. Nigger tier.

Thanks for the rundown, senpai.

LOO K MAGAZINE WHO THIOUGHT I was ALT RIGHT, IM LEFT WING! IM LEFT WING!

i am a personal fan of both Shapiro and Fantano, and i think this was a fair exchange. i definitely sway toward shapiro’s stances and believe he would articulate it better in an actual debate or when being questioned.

"White men are supposedly being cuckolded—literally and figuratively—by black men, and it's making America into a bunch of cucks." -Vice

okay gang

I like Fantano. He may be liberal but he's not a screeching faggot

I know anthony is trying to show his black listeners that he is not pro white, given that it is a crime to do so in the united states, however, to claim that there is stigma associated with abortion is false - anyone who casts any sort of judgement towards a person having an abortion is seen as a narrow minded Christian. (Christian being used pejoratively by the progressive leftists).

BOTH OF THESE PEOPLE ARE POINTLESS AND PROVIDE NOTHING OF VALUE TO THE WORLD. ANYONE WHO WATCHES THEM AND LIKES THEM ARE JUST TOO BORED TO KNOW BETTER

FUCKING JANITORS AND WAITERS ARE INFINITELY MORE VALUABLE TO THE WORLD THAN THESE E-BEGGING E-CELEB FAGGOTS

It's the favorite tactic of pro-choicers to claim that there is still a stigma attached. This way they can still claim victimhood status and gain those precious victim credits while pushing for further pro-choice laws. Apart from a very small percentage of people the vast majority of people either don't give a fuck about abortion or see it as a good, 'pro women's rights' thing. If anyone claims that abortion is still stigmatized, you immediately know they're full of shit and arguing in bad faith.

I REVIEW MUSIC SO I TOTALLY KNOW POLITICS TOO BECAUSE MY FAVORITE BAND HATES BLOMPF AND THEREFORE THEY'VE TAUGHT ME ALL I NEED TO KNOW AND THAT IMPEACHMENT IS OUR ONLY WAY TO SAVE HUMANITY!!!

That is such an awful video.
First of all, you have to love the deceptive editing at the end where he shows Shapiro complain that Bush and Trump were relentlessly mocked but conveniently cuts out the part where he says that they apparently couldn't find anything funny about Obama and only gloated over him. He also cut out the part where he compares the time a parent spends talking with a child or going to church compared to how much TV they watch. And this might be the actual point of the video, that most parents just put their kid in front of the television or iPad and are then shocked when they learn more from Hollywood executives then their parents.

Secondly, I am not even sure how you can dispute the fact that media has a significant impact on people's world view and perception. If the TV shows you watch all show you that certain kinds of behavior are okay and acceptable, or going even further: it's cool to be gay/ promiscuous/ liberal etc., people will start to imitate it, especially teenagers. Just look how many brain-damaged progressives on twitter constantly use Harry Potter as a reference point for real world events ("Dumbledore's army") or as Ben mentioned himself: smoking or how many people started believing lies, simply just because entertainment programs repeated them. Go look at how many people still believe that Palin said that she would do great with Russia because you can see Russia from the Alaskan shore when in reality, that was Tiny Fey in an SNL skit. Insecure teenagers want to be trendy and the man in the telly tells you how.

Culture has much more an influence on the public than politics or the news cycle. By having sympathetic characters that then do things that are amoral or taboo, you make people sympathize with their friend in the screen and we have a tendency to excuse bad behavior in our friends. By the way: I think that was another point that Ben made in the video, that the guy going to the "John Leibowitz school of editing" cut out.

>le sarcastic holier than thou overedited liberal reaction video
how can Sup Forums ever recover?

That mouth agape cockholster bugman smile

Your autism is showing senpai

Just because you say something, doesn't make it true. An objective reality exists outside your head bro: news.gallup.com/poll/1576/abortion.aspx

you obviously need to lurk more

He was right about one thing, that would cringe.

lol, i definitely know about scaruffi. but I think in the last 5-6 years fantano has eclipsed him in terms of relevance and popularity

And that’s with filters and effects.

Shapiro’s sister probably laughed at his ugliness, if John Matrix was here he’d laugh too

Embarrassing desu. Pop culture plebs have no place here. Fuck off.

Fantano already eviscerated PJW. RIP to this faggot too.

Fantano actualy hates kikes

styx or PJW i guess. fantano and PJW got in a spat when fantano called PJW retarded or something and PJW said he had bad taste and dadrock was supreme.

literally no one on Sup Forums thinks this, not a single person.

Never heard of him. Don't care.

Someone tell hebrew hammer to make a response. And NO, Shapiro is not /ourguy/ he just btfo's the left a lot which is funny.

>Bugmen....everywhere

Fantano is a faggot. It should be obvious to anyone that he is a left leaning cuck.
What I hate about him is that he tries SO hard to be centrist.

>grrrr i hate it when this man who is a leftist tries to see things from a right wing perspective sometimes that makes me mad

The goyim, obviously. Now bend over and spread your asshole for Israel.