Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - Freedom of speech Edition

Groko coalition talks start on the 7th
Majority of Germans prefers Groko over minority government or re-election
Parliament uniting against AfD, the only party whose members are actually present

>news in german
bild.de/politik/inland/beatrix-von-storch/anzeige-gegen-afd-politikerin-von-storch-54348208.bild.html
welt.de/wirtschaft/article172086492/Umfrage-Zwei-Drittel-der-Deutschen-sehen-soziale-Schieflage.html
zeit.de/politik/deutschland/2018-01/fluechtlinge-csu-asylbewerber-leistungen-kuerzung-alexander-dobrindt

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag (english sub)
youtube.com/watch?v=4RDdgUUkaxs
youtu.be/Xe2CtQfwu40

>AfD speeches in Bundestag (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=qD6g169rmTw
youtube.com/watch?v=uiqLwVSxkSw
youtube.com/watch?v=R6FfIxfeIBk
youtube.com/watch?v=5X22Jk8Kt2I
youtube.com/watch?v=2hxWiou8tKY
youtube.com/watch?v=9Ve6Jnm2UTY
youtube.com/watch?v=5OFLuCWyCHg

>fake Höckecaust memorial trolled
youtube.com/watch?v=qktW2-h3kNM

>Einzelfallmap:
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US&ll=49.59415871264955,15.439837295117286&z=6

>Jewtube videos (commentary, AfD shitposting and aesthetics):
youtube.com/watch?v=orLKEQxao_w
youtube.com/watch?v=XQDMIZv-MZY
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA
youtube.com/watch?v=sF01_7oOffw
youtube.com/watch?v=K-QQ1-52jCA

>Kraut/pol/ OP dump
pastebin.com/twpCkZG3

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ
youtube.com/watch?v=2--RFShkusw

>old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook-sperre.de/von-storch-affaere-repgow-erstattet-strafanzeige-gegen-polizei-koeln-volltext/
twitter.com/AfD/status/948267574386622466
youtu.be/0oAsJwQde7g
tagesspiegel.de/berlin/messerangriff-in-schoeneberg-verwirrter-attackiert-passanten-im-u-bahnhof-bayerischer-platz/20802782.html
tagesspiegel.de/berlin/polizei-justiz/berlin-schoeneberg-messerangriff-hatte-womoeglich-islamistischen-hintergrund/20804798.html
faz.net/aktuell/gesellschaft/ungluecke/das-orkantief-burglind-trifft-deutschland-am-mittwoch-15370412.html
spiegel.de/lebenundlernen/schule/dresden-schuelerin-zeigt-mitschueler-wegen-nazi-spruechen-an-a-1176932.html
law.yale.edu/mfia/case-disclosed/germanys-netzdg-and-threat-online-free-speech
youtube.com/watch?v=4tp15kAXjMk
youtube.com/watch?v=1rZJ3XDTLZU
youtube.com/watch?v=NB-vGZOc1xA
youtube.com/watch?v=b_Qa33AjKUM
stuttgarter-zeitung.de/inhalt.nach-dem-mord-in-kandel-aerzte-lehnen-alterstests-fuer-junge-fluechtlinge-ab.0fb82923-3bfa-448e-af56-117623cd9bf3.html
archive.fo/K7zuU
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/index.htm
swr.de/swraktuell/rp/toetungsdelikt-in-kandel-landkreis-tatverdaechtiger-ist-nicht-volljaehrig/-/id=1682/did=20898898/nid=1682/182rl9x/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/Wasser-SS/

Revenge of the Trixie
facebook-sperre.de/von-storch-affaere-repgow-erstattet-strafanzeige-gegen-polizei-koeln-volltext/
twitter.com/AfD/status/948267574386622466

*putsches internally*

Jetzt erklärt mir mal das NetzDG, EU Toleranzgesetze und die YouTube Stasi: Lohnt sich das überhaupt noch, jetzt einen Kanal aufzumachen?

RESTORE THE GERMAN EMPIRE!

2ND REICH = BEST REICH
youtu.be/0oAsJwQde7g

Berlin police tried to keep an islamist knife attack on new year eve secret.
Article from January 1st:
tagesspiegel.de/berlin/messerangriff-in-schoeneberg-verwirrter-attackiert-passanten-im-u-bahnhof-bayerischer-platz/20802782.html
Article from today:
tagesspiegel.de/berlin/polizei-justiz/berlin-schoeneberg-messerangriff-hatte-womoeglich-islamistischen-hintergrund/20804798.html
>Are you turk?
>No.
>Die infidel!

britty gud

checked
if you want to make money, no

Monetär? Nein.
Für die Sache? Definitiv.

what's extra stupid about this is that he assumes religion by looking at a person. I mean, just because I'm a 100% pure germanic Aryan doesn't mean I'm not a muslim, right? It's racist to assume otherwise

weidel is just triggering libcunts

His great-grandson is pretty much a beta desu that is totally controlled by his cyncical harpy of a narcissist wife. Sadly, it won't wörk out.

Bea did nothing wrong

faz.net/aktuell/gesellschaft/ungluecke/das-orkantief-burglind-trifft-deutschland-am-mittwoch-15370412.html

Stormy weather is coming

lads we can't adapt Queen Beatrix to our side,
she is too much toxic
no moar trixie memes

Es geht mehr um die Frage der Effektivität. Will das ganze wenn dann professionell machen. Mit allem was dazugehört und Adobe an tools bietet. Hätte auch schon eine Road-Map von gut und gerne 100 Videos, die ich produzieren könnte. Habe aber 0,0 Lust, mitten drin zensiert, shadow banned oder einfach geschlossen zu werden.

get /comfy/.
OK Frauke

>everybody suing everyone over everything
we US of Burger yet?

even worse. Atleast the burgers are getting millions out of sueing others. Germans are doing it to virtue signal

Just mirror all videos on your own website or a different service, get money via Hatreon if you need it. If the content is good, people will follow.
What kind of videos? Julian's Hate Blog, DVA or Doktorant?

I think Frauke got bought of by the establishment. She had 800k in debt which disappeared over night and suddenly she started attacking or sabotaging the party whenever it gained some traction.

we also get good goyim points

stümt hier schon seit tagen, weck mich auf wenns die kanackenblocks oder windräder einreißt.

professionality accumulates viewers, but it is possible you will not very likely get suggested to viewers if you get reported or blacklisted. not sure how the whole yt alghorithm works tho or what gets you blacklisted.

Have any of you actually read 2083 by Anders Behring Breivik?
I woould probably just fuck off to Hungary if SHTF here in Germnay, fuck fighting for a people of which 87% have succumbed to utter stupidity, they don't deserve to survive, to be honest.
So, can anyone give me a quick rundown on its contents? Is it worth reading, if just for the sake of understanding what motivated him?
Because as it stands now, I am still slightly faithful of a dmeocratic and peaceful solution to work.

that fucking cunt

not really interested at all in what this retard has to say. He's a coward that attacked unarmed children and did more harm to his own side than anything else.

Hier ist seit März das Wetter immer gleich. Viel Wind und Regen.

>Have any of you actually read 2083 by Anders Behring Breivik?
Nope

>fuck fighting for a people of which 87% have succumbed to utter stupidity
kys, your purpose is to educate these people so they can be saved, you coward.

berlin cannot fall

>She had 800k in debt which disappeared over night
uh, what source?
dubbs though.

The land of the free - i too want to sue bosch for 28 millions because the manual didn't state my washing machine wasn't suited for a monkey dosed in petroleum playing with a lighter.

Based Generation Z. Her male school mates made fun of her after she complained: "Did you inhale to many dead jews?" LMAO

Google the Spiegel-Article of this incident, if you want a proper laugh.

Reminds me when will we get to see the Leopard II replacement?

Generation Zyklon

kek

No. Highbrow stuff with a lot of context. For example a four part series on the history of radical islam: history of wahhabism and saudi arabia, history of Iran, history of secular Pan-Arabism, history of Muslim Brotherhood, al-Quaida and Taliban.

History of the evangelical Zionist crusaders and the Neocons

History of Antifa: Not the new Nazis but the very old communists

History of the New Left. That would be from the Frankfurt School to the Green party.

History of Communism from Marx, over Lenin and Stalin and Trotzki, to Che Guevara.

Some classical alt-right stuff, but I want to go for a deep field analysis with background information and context. Where we are, how we got here and we can really do. I think the Alt-Right falls short on that. And I want to reach Black Pigeon Speaks level of quality, or don't do it at all and waste my time.

spiegel.de/lebenundlernen/schule/dresden-schuelerin-zeigt-mitschueler-wegen-nazi-spruechen-an-a-1176932.html

Der neue "Trend" begann ganz langsam. In der Schulklasse der 15-jährigen Emilia S. aus Dresden galt es plötzlich als cool, wenn der Handyakku zu 88 Prozent geladen war - Neonazi-Code für die Buchstaben "HH", kurz für "Heil Hitler".

You don't trust me - the french have been stealing our war industry because of muh eu, like they did with airbus in the past and other big german companies - leo 3 will be a joint venture - multinational virtue signalling, anti-german trash like that navy helicopter who isn't allowed to fly over water.

>„Das Schrecklichste war ein Foto einer Rauchwolke mit der Bildunterschrift ‚jüdisches Familienfoto‘ – da wehrte ich mich und schrieb, sie sollen mit dem Nazigetue aufhören“, erzählt Emilia.

there's definitely a market for it if you gonna do it in german. promote your channel here, we subscribe and promote it further on twitter etc.

>I woould probably just fuck off to Hungary if SHTF here
What makes you think they'll let you in. (Unless you're a citizen or have family I guess.) You don't think there'll be tons of people like that? It'll be a giant economic and political crisis and you'll just be one more mouth to feed with nothing to give in return.

That's my main issue with it. I don't want to invest hundreds, no, thousands of hours into a project, only to be shut down in the middle of it. I really need to look into these censorships laws. But what makes it worse is that you can so arbitrarily apply "hate speach" to anything. And it will only get worse, if the already cucked social networks and video platforms get essentially blackmailed by the NetzDG.

law.yale.edu/mfia/case-disclosed/germanys-netzdg-and-threat-online-free-speech

Michael Klonovsky acta diurna for example. Just search for it. It's well known.

Honestly being edgy about da joos all the fucking time can get really, really tiresome. Plus it's not like they got more than a slap on the wrist for that.

sounds good desu

Yes, it will probably be German. Because although my English isn't bad, the material is really difficult. Especially a break down of post-modernism and if it is really our problem, or if it could be a chance for identitarianism. (Dugin talked about it once.) And it will essentially be a thesis, which will include phenomenology and the multitude of truths. And then I don't want to go the "pregnant trout" way of things.

And there IS BPS in English already anyway.

Yeah, I find he is a retard too, violence is nothing more than a nice BKA-meme and a way to damage your own side. I am just interested in the aspect of preparedness and military knowledge.
You know, I like your idea, and till about 7 months ago, I pretty much held your viewpoint, but damn, it is easy to loose faith, I mean, what the fuck do oyu even want to tell a person that calls you racist for criticizing islam of all things?

Wat?

So, if violence is not the solution, then the only way to ever have any progress is to engage in very effective and hard-to-dispute propaganda.
Do any of you have any resources on the strategies of debate?
Was anyone here ever in a debate club?

Btw is Kraut-Sup Forums made by someone from the Reconquista Germanica discord?

versuch halt mal videos über andere themen als deine nazi fantasien und reichsbürger verschwörungen zu machen

lel einfach nur peinlich diese threads

youtube.com/watch?v=4tp15kAXjMk
youtube.com/watch?v=1rZJ3XDTLZU
youtube.com/watch?v=NB-vGZOc1xA

GErmany 2083
youtube.com/watch?v=b_Qa33AjKUM
(3:40) vorher reden die Vorreiter, die alles eingeleitet haben!

>being a fucking snitch is Zivilcourage

Nope

Nope, we're way older. There's some overlap but imo RG is a bunch of newfag larpers controlled by Verfassungsschutz.

www.hooktube.com

Versuch halt mal, zu argumentieren, statt zum x-ten mal dein abgenudeltes Geseier abzulassen, dass man von sechs Millionen linken Klonen bereits gehört hat, Sören. Vielleicht nimmt euresgleichen dann mal einer ernst.

Gut, Niklas.

>calls you racist for criticizing islam of all things?
cornering with simple questions.
What is your precise definition of racism.
give him 10-15 seconds, then conclude he is just regurgitating phrases and help him tackle it.

Is this real or a shop?

>Reconquista Germanica
BASED
SHADILAY MY FELLOW KEKISTANI xDDDD

No, they are lead by Nikolai Alexander, aka Reconquista Germanica. He has been around for years in the "truther scene". I am surprised you don't know him. They had leftist journalist spies in the discord very early on.

Good stuff. I'd recommend to keep the vid length at about 10-15 min like BPS does, too. To reach his production value is difficult but the sad truth is that people will lose interest quickly if the vid is simply talking with a slideshow in the background.

Whats Hillary doing in Kandel?

looks real, she's probably arrested already.

Yes, 10-20 minutes. Broken down into multi-parters for complex topics like the history of radical Islam and the nu left. Adobe has all the tools you need to reach BPS quality. But you need to invest heavily in time to git good at it. I did some low key videos already, so I got an idea of how much it takes. Especially if you do it in your free time.

Not sure why you think he who got shadow banned in Germanistan is pic related tier desu

hopefully real

and this is not a joke:
stuttgarter-zeitung.de/inhalt.nach-dem-mord-in-kandel-aerzte-lehnen-alterstests-fuer-junge-fluechtlinge-ab.0fb82923-3bfa-448e-af56-117623cd9bf3.html
archive.fo/K7zuU
save the article!
remember the names!!!!

And still other parties making the best Wahlkampf for the AfD...

>Nikolai Alexander
I read his name a few times in the RG context but try to stay clear of agent provocateur ecelebs. Also Discord sends everything directly to law enforcement, only idiots and shills use that shit.
>Truther
Very fitting. Doesn't mean he or his "Offiziere" aren't working for Verfassungsschutz.

bin nicht hergekommen um mit euch zu argumentieren, lache einfach nur gerne über versager die nie aus ihrer edgy nazi teenager zeit gekommen sind nachdem sie mal von nem türken in der schule gehänselt worden

aber jaja ist bestimmt der ali und der rothschild die an allem schuld sind

what for?
Violating the Schilderinöffentlichenraumhochhaltendurchsetzungsgesetz?

because they literally use the kekistan flag and the shadilay song in their videos

unangemeldete Einzelversammlung

lots of Turks are actually voting AfD. Nigger.

>bin nicht hergekommen um mit euch zu argumentieren
DU BIST JETZT FÜR IMMER HIER
gewöhn Dich dran, du wirst jetzt ein Nazi!

>BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hate speech, duh.
/r/de, the post

Hope you will find the time to do it, user. I'm looking forward to it.

Anyway, i need some sleep.

Yeah, I know those tactics, but it's just fucking tiresome.
I mean, holy shit, what the fuck do you think will actually happen that will draw the masses to ourrside.
After the lack of response to the cologne rapes countered with "fear of being rasisd :DDD" I started to loose faith.
These faggots won't care until Abdul slits their own children's faces open, end even then they'll be talking about "tolerance".
I can debate, the avergae idiot is easily disassembled, but they still won't vote AfD, because "muh populism".
Fuck, what gives, """we""' will become a folk with an average IQ of 85-90 and be completely erased/tainted.
Either (((they))) or the chinks/gooks/japs will innovate genetic modification of the human, and then race will be purely an aesthetic ocncern.
Ah fuck it, they can have it.
Idgaf anymore.
Once the interracial problems of differing fitness for the maintenance of civilization is made irrelevant by being able to tailor humans to the specific needs and requirements, humans with completely variable aesthetic traitts will emerge too.
You like blonde hair/blue eyes? Go right the fuck ahead, it's easy to make a baby with those features, even if you're a nigger.
Want to have heterochromia red/green? That became possible in 2083, no problems here, the low-IQ untermensch with sub-200 [:^)] IQs will have been replaced/domesticated into some sort of automated system or just killed.
In fact, the progression technologization of our societies will lead to higher and higher premiums being placed on above average intelligece, soo even 120IQ people will have difficulty finding any other source of sustenance than Universal Basic Income, that will have to be introduced sooner or later.
Just fuck this gay earth.

time for some redpills

good night

do u even try, faggot?

that's not even low bait tier.

bnd shill detected
>die weint ja nicht mal....
>Ökofaschistensau
boah, übe mal noch ein bischen! WER schreibt sowas? nur der Lauscher an der Wand.... Vollidiot!

Daily reminder that if you voted for the AfD then you are a literal Nazi and your friends are fascists

gn8

merci

Don't close your eyes, user, even if it hurts.

gr8, wish she did this properly though, like
-our children: slaughtered
-our mayor concerned with xenophobia

>wahlrecht.de/umfragen/index.htm
New party projections by INSA

>bin nicht hergekommen um mit euch zu argumentieren
Daran tust Du wohl gut, denn Du würdest verlieren. :^) Man sieht, warum ihr die Zensur braucht.

Und weißt Du, was das Schöne an der Linken ist, Sören? Ihr seid so eindimensional und vorhersehbar, so durchschaubar durch eure Projektion, es braucht bloß das Leben einer Eintagsfliege, euch zu verstehen.

That's Porta Germanica. Nikolai didn't do that stuff. But I am not that much of a fan of both and I am hesitant to join their discord indeed.

is that you?

Project 18 is well on the way, good work Martin!

The Merkel regime seriously makes me want to spread some democrazies now.

>Landkreis: Tatverdächtiger ist nicht volljährig

>Nach dem gewaltsamen Tod eines 15-jährigen Mädchens in Kandel gehen Fachleute nach Angaben des Kreises Germersheim weiter davon aus, dass der Tatverdächtige nicht volljährig ist. Das Kreisjugendamt hatte ihn betreut.

Are these fucking traitor for real?

swr.de/swraktuell/rp/toetungsdelikt-in-kandel-landkreis-tatverdaechtiger-ist-nicht-volljaehrig/-/id=1682/did=20898898/nid=1682/182rl9x/index.html

>unangemeldete Einzelversammlung
mgw

NetzDG only applies to the Netz

shedding a tear requires either a soul or a hard beating

If this fucker is 15 then I'm 9