Who would win in a 1 v 1 fight? THE average brown arab muslim or white american?

Who would win in a 1 v 1 fight? THE average brown arab muslim or white american?

me on the ri-
w8 a minute, that flag!

what

Since they both have AKs who knows
I'd bet on an American since he probably has better aim

NO WEAPONS

white american, probably.
muslims are great at beating defenseless people but white americans are great in a fist fight.

Arabs are genetically born violent just like niggers. That said they are weaker than nigs. But burgermutts are too feminized so they still loose

desu Americans are pretty beefy and Muslims don't fight much growing up except for lynching kaffirs but that's not real fighting so
probably the American would win.

What does this even mean

Anyways a white family would win even historically we have won

actually arabs have won most wars against the europeans throughout history (not recently obviously)

Id say the average arab has less mass and slightly more fighting experience. Then again America is full of spics and nigs so they probably do have more fighting experience than the average dutchman or even arab. my bet goes for American.

my bet is on burgers, much better fed and less inbred, also less nig genes.

white american of course, taller and weighter

Final Destination only

I said white american
The average american is white and most spics and niggers would pussy off away anyway.

you got original comic?

>this

Digits confirm.

The average shart has 200lbs of mass and several inches on the average kebab.

yes, the answer is obvious

White Americans are scrappy as Hell when backed in a corner. The women too, and our women are older than 8.

Can't stop the shad

Google image search didnt help me with origin of that comic, would u be kind to tell me where that comic is originated

looks like Chadman

>not using your daughter like a replacement wife
When wife gets old and busted what are to do? Sex with daughter is only option.

We are going to have to define "average". The average American man is what, 5'10" 180lbs? How big is the average kebab?

One on one, with no weapons, and a neutral situation where both were aware it was a fight (no sneak attacks or sucker punches) I would bet on my fellow Burger.

Kebabs are only dangerous when they mob up or have weapons.

brown arab probably had more experience in hand to hand but ameircan beats him with sheer mass and momentum .

So what you absolute cuck? I bet you wish that you can fuck fresh and tihgt 12 old wife which is going to serve you loyally instead of wasting your time on roasties who are ultimately going to leave you for a chad. Whites are cucks man! Take the islampill.