What would a war between jews and japanese look like?

thoughts? can the japanese win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vhg-Nl2TP3E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War
youtube.com/watch?v=2jyagmY-hNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gE0Yo070dig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jews fear the samurai.

Jews can't physically fight wars

it wouldn't even happen

jews control japan and the rest of the world through anime to make men beta niggers watching hentai in their moms basement.

Anime is a jewish construct that was created to control the masses especially young men

keep saying that, but what would it look like?

>japs kill jews
>muh holocaust
>get the US to destroy japan, again

thoughts?

Tell that to Israelis.

The Japanese would be winning at first, but the jews would win in the end because of saved up money.

Yeah?

The Jews would send Goyzilla to blast the Japs.

you might be surprised to know it's already happening. The Japanese never lost WW2 and actually capitulated to the US after the Japanese essentially held the world hostage by demonstrating their ability to decimate cities using nuclear weapons. (View subsequent tech transfer and wars to secure local territorial integrity.) The problem is the jews under the guise of communism mistook what happened in china as a victory and instead were granted a nationalist state. The Jews now fight Japan in the only way they know how. Cultural destruction via marxist/globalist principles.

>What would a war between jews and japanese look like?
We've already seen it lol. A lotta goyim dying for Jewish interests.

The Samurai will win
youtube.com/watch?v=vhg-Nl2TP3E

Yeah. Israel's military, man for man, is one of the best in the world.

if it was just jews vs japanese of course the japs would win dummie

Not even shilling for Jews, but Israelis > American Kikes in every metric.

Japanese Soap and Lampshades booming in Export in the next few years

So the US?

how?

WW2

why?

so japs can't win?

tempered katana steel my friends but then again a nuclear holocaust is stronger lol

forgot to delete name sorry

Jews always send someone else to fight.

degenerate homosex
somehow even worse than kabuki, which is literally impossible

The Samurai is the complete opposite of a Jew

maybe if NK scares US bases near japan they would increase their military force but i dont think they would win since this

You mean the one funded by the US?

US funding does nothing. Look what American money did for ARVN in the Vietnam War or for the Iraqi military a few years ago. Morale and tenacity are also a requirement.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War

then again godzilla has become an allie of the japs
and has attacked the americans in the last documentaries ive seen

Just like Jew War II

why does that mean they'll win? jews are devious and deceitful

Wow you're actually retarded. Jews have been enslaved their whole history

jews don't fight wars so they can easily be resisted once identified in full respect of everything they are doing. Hence the proverb. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

gold is bad bullets

Jew here.

Can confirm that samurai are my biggest fear.

They would kick our kosher asses six ways from Sunday.

Jews are cowards and manipulators what they do is pit people against eachother. A jew fighting is like a joke. They like to make themselves tough in the movies but in reality they are total pussies.

Yeah they don't fight their wars faggot

Here is an example. The total jew seth rogen he beats up his asian counterpart for no reason as part in the movie. And keeps beating him up to show that the jew is boss. Seth rogan could be KO'd by me in about 5 seconds. They act tough but they are not tough, they always kill and make murder and other things INDIRECT. If you turn directly against them at any point, they are the biggest pussies on planet earth.

Oh the movie is green hornet.

If at any point.. hahahaha. the world turns against jews. They would not be able to do anything. their military arsenal of nukes. Would ofcourse be neutralized before this very easily.

green hornet sucked ass

>green hornet sucked ass
They think god will help them they have convinced everyone god will help these liars. No. They don't even know what they are talking about, and what they try to talk about is not going to help them. There is noone coming to save the jews for how they try to destroy the world they are expert liars.

I feel like there's a very good reason that Japan has an unusual number of serial killers and freakish outbursts of extreme violence on small scales.
These people went from an absolutely brutal and efficient empire to Hello Kitty in just a few generations.
That's too quick a turn out for a civilization with deep roots of honor and tradition.
I feel like the Japanese people are a sleeping bear and will be roused to incredible bouts of action if they need should arise.

let me guess you are good looking with blonde hair amirite?

>be south asia
>Neglect THE religion coming from God,
>unironically following a human-made religion where the most important think is to LOOK gentil and inocent in the eyes of the world.
>harrigato-namaste.jpg
>no one take you seriously in the serious world
>you feel neglected and you kill your self
is this the end game of east asia.

anything else hiroko?

yes but dumb whites keep falling for the
>muh holocaust
>anti-semite
trick

well a positive thing about japan is they are literally better off than a lot of the planet eventhough they were the only ones nuked. Yet black communities in the US, can't say the same thing. Checkmate niggers hahaha.
>let me guess you are good looking with blonde hair amirite? No i actually have dark hair and hazel eyes, my ancestry is of swedish and danish, and also swiss royalty. The notion that euros are blonde and blue eyed. If i had a little money for everyone of these worthless larpers i would be an even more rich man.

What?

Hazel/green.

lol ok

i thought we're talking about japs vs jews. japs can arise to action, but then wouldn't they be just villified by jews?

we got derailed by dreamy danish people

The advantage is that Jews can't pull the "My fellow Japanese" people. I think Japs would and should win easily.

>Jews can't pull the "My fellow Japanese" people.

no, but they can pull the (((greatest ally)) card and trick burgers into exterminating japs can't they?

>What would a war between jews and japanese look like?

Japan seems the more important ally in the upcoming Asian century

They want to come for the japanese and others next look how they are prepping it how japan needs refugees and immigrants. just like sweden. Look how that turned out.

>muh holocaust
>not using the atomic bombings guilt trip instead to unleash the beast on the jews

We need to almost have civil war or collapse to save sweden at this point. Sweden is going to be deranked to 2nd world nation in less than a decade. It's not funny totally serious. malmö and others will go bankrupt in 6-7 years the rest will follow suit. You cannot simply import so many people increase demand (mass demand of immigrants disturbing the regular life over death ratio) and raid your coffers pretending everything is great and not have a consequence down the line. They either deport these immigrants or they lose their nation and if they lose their nation it is quarantine conditions and these assholes will get mass deported for crime committed.

that depends on the administration i guess. everyone knows the US is a proxy battleground for competing interests

I always liked this idea of deportation in the first place. Some scumbag does something haha in jail for a few years, his guys thinks he is tough. How about we don't put you in jail, how about we save that money how about we deport you and your entire fucking family how about THEY pay to make you laugh. Put a dent in your smile? yeah i thought so. Why should taxpayers pay money to keep these idiots in jail as if they pretend to owe them something.

they can't use the atomic bombing to guilt trip burgers because they were literally at war. jews never openly declared war on the US

you do realize we can see your ID right?

and? I was replying to myself and elaborating. I'm not trying to hide that.

oh ok, nvm. carry on

kinda like this

It's fine. No problem.

Feels god man!

They'd win the meme war. Japs have anime, what do the kikes have?

>They'd win the meme war. Japs have anime, what do the kikes have?
Racist, mysogenists, xenophobic, transphobic, islamophobic. In other words not much. youtube.com/watch?v=2jyagmY-hNQ

Feels god man! Oh shit my mask is falling off!

feminists, sjws. they'd probably go on to destroy anime by labeling it as racist or white supremacist or some other dumb shit just like they're destroying white nations

my friend here mr. julian hahaha. i like you.

>if they lose their nation it is quarantine conditions and these assholes will get mass deported for crime committed.

i dunno what you just said. who's "they" and "these"?

It resulted in 2 nukes and they lost.

Nips outnumber kikes 10:1

>>if they lose their nation it is quarantine conditions and these assholes will get mass deported for crime committed.
Immigrants, predominately negroid and middle easterners. And deported by the barrel of a gun.
I don't believe in your wishful thinking i believe in what i see and know to be true. How people behave vs how you want them to behave.

There already was one. It was called World War 2

so we're fucked?

>And deported by the barrel of a gun.

hmm...you see, the problem i see with this is doesn't it violate human rights or some shit? why wouldn't this trigger jews to use americans and institute regime change in the country?

And did the jews fight in wwII no it was a european war with many europeans genocided. And the kikes pretended as if they were the worst off. It's hiliarious. Every single ethnicity participating in the war almost suffered more casualties than the 6 million kikes. Even if you agree with 6 million that they had to reduce to less than half to next to nothing to more absurd lies. They pale in comparison to the communist in china and the communists in russia and how many they executed. The kike 6 million is an ultra propagated lie in front of EVERYONE which they admit later isn't even true, but it's still 6 million eventhough it wasn't. You should be feeling right now in that kind of mindgame more sorry for russians and for chinese than any jew on the planet. But you don't.

War is over, Japan is already ZOGGED

This is why mankind need to be exterminated. The stewards failed. Not entirely but for the most part. The turds have taken over. These are the ones from the clouds. Institute a new mankind more perfect. Destroy the fallen cherub, put the souls of humanity into the new bodies. Throw the rest into the fire.

nigga what?

body of man is the temple of the holy spirit. When the body has become corrupted. It must end.
Postmodernism and marxism etc. is try to increase this destruction, unbeknownst to themselves this is the objective. When everything decent is destroyed. Man will be purified because there is no hope of them improving, reaching a point of total disaster and degeneracy. The only solution is to replace it with something else. The jews do not believe in hell or these things, but they push forward towards destroying society to meet their maker.

LMAO,

hezbollah has 1/100 of their numbers and still they rekt the jews dozens of times.

Hey there my white brother!

Last time they fought the Jews they were nuked twice.

>he doesn't know he has to die.
I was 8 years old once too when i realized my parents were going to die.

don't be snide with me.

Kikes have half a country in a sea of people who want to kill them. Japan molested several and still retains international love.

youtube.com/watch?v=gE0Yo070dig

If it's 1vs1, japs would make Nanking look like a fucking joke.

Chill it was just a joke

marx was a jew he created a mindvirus is the tl;dw

fuck no, we'd glass those fucking slants. we'd make hiroshima look like a fucking joke . americans were merciful with using only 2 nukes, we wont be.

Go bring a weapon to Israel and see what happens.

Here
Now calm down