Why haven't you built the wall US?

What's stopping you? You're letting monkeys into your country, just try to move to canada and see what happens.

Oh, the wall is still coming. We just needed to pass tax reform first. As soon as America passes welfare reform, repeals Dodd-Frank, and declares war on Iran and North Korea, you goys-- uh, guys will get your wall. You'll see!

All non-whites are welcome in Canada, just walk across, claim muh oppression and get gibs. Free housing, free medical, free dental/optical, $2,000/month cash money and a paid lawyer to argue for you to stay in the country regardless of your skills or background. Be advised that if you have murdered or raped it will count heavily against you unless you are musilm.

Move to Canada? you mean walk across the border and get welfare right away?

What are my chances? I can act black if the need arises.

>Why haven't you built the wall US?
Liberal (aka anti-White) judges will never allow the wall to be built. When it starts getting built, they'll issue a stoppage order on the work until all the court cases go through.

Or even if work on the wall does start, liberals (aka anti-Whites) will occupy the build sites making it impossible for work to be done.

Finally, even IF the wall is built, the next Democrat president will simply have the wall torn down. They'll make a big spectacle about it. You'll see a ceremony of them taking a sledgehammer to the wall and once a portion is broken open you'll see illegal immigrants walking through the hole to cheese and hugs.

...Voting is not going to save Whites from White genocide.

real questions:

>how many illegal immigrants do you think are in Canada?
>what's it like for an illegal in Canuckistan?

Also is it really that hard for a US citizen to move to Canada legally?

Asking for a friend.

Most illegal immigrants hop on a plane and then never leave.

meamflug, who bot here?

>Most illegal immigrants hop on a plane and then never leave.
Doesn't matter. The wall is symbolic for "stopping illegal immigration". It will be a visual representation of everything the liberals (aka anti-Whites) hate and a representation of the Trump presidency. They must destroy it if they are to ever erase Trump's legacy.

That's just sad, but true.

How about legalize them and tax them?
Or just no more gibsmedats for a start. That'll do the trick for sure, just gotta push it stealthy and without upsetting the feelings of liberals and voila..

>How about legalize them
They don't belong.
You don't reward law breaking.
That's exactly what the anti-White liberals want.

>and tax them?
Race matters more than shekels.
The anti-Whites would never allow it.
They don't want to be citizens.

>Or just no more gibsmedats for a start.
Again, the anti-Whites will never let that happen. Either the law will be filibustered or declared illegal by a judge. Even if it does pass, the next time there's a democrat president it will be revoked.

>just gotta push it stealthy
Never gonna happen with an anti-White media.

So... Americans want to spend billions of taxpayers' money on what is essentially a monument to telling foreigners to fuck off? Instead of actually doing something useful to stop illegal immigration?

I wish I could say I'm surprised.

>he thought that it'd actually happen in the first year when everyone in Washington is working against Trump

Nigger, you're 100% retarded. Wall comes in 1-2 years, but not before that.

>So... Americans want to spend billions of taxpayers' money on what is essentially a monument to telling foreigners to fuck off?
Illegal foreigners, yes.

>Instead of actually doing something useful to stop illegal immigration?
The best solution would be to stop all immigration, rebuild the immigration system from the ground up, revoke federal funding from any state that caters to illegal immigrants and go after the businesses that are hiring and housing illegal immigrants.

But the anti-Whites would never legally allow that to happen. On top of the fact that those who claim to be against illegal immigrants would never go after the businesses that are hiring and housing them.

>I wish I could say I'm surprised.
I'm not. I'm not trying to black pill people here but as I said earlier...voting for specific candidates will not solve this issue.

>Wall comes in 1-2 years,
What makes you think the Democrats/Liberals will allow a single brick of the wall to be placed?

>Workers are all pro trump
>Funding is through
>Fuck the judge FDR style Enforce it faggot
>Builds wall anyway

Because they are wasting every ounce of their political capital on stupid shit.

>>Workers are all pro trump
A statistical impossibility...Regardless, even pro-Trump workers don't want to be assaulted, harassed and endangered by the anti-Whites.

>>Funding is through
Again, the Democrats will never allow such a bill to be passed.
Plus a judge will just deem it illegal/unconstitutional.

>>Fuck the judge FDR style Enforce it faggot
When has Trump ever done that so far? Because so far he's bent over and let the courts rape him on everything he's tried.

Not to mention the fact the second Trump does that, Democrats/Liberals will go on full 110% impeachment mode.

>>Builds wall anyway
Again, you imply that the Democrats/Liberals are powerless to oppose Trump in this fight.
Even if Trump is 100% legal and constitutional in this issue the Democrats/Liberals will stop at nothing to stop the wall from being built. Even if it means breaking the law.

Don't hide your flag.

>Because they are wasting every ounce of their political capital on stupid shit.
You imply that there's a finite amount of "political capital" the Democrats can use.

Even if that were true, they'd just spend all their political capital on stopping the wall because they know if it's not built before 2020 Trump will never be re-elected.