Literally /ourguy/

Literally /ourguy/
If you have any sign of negativity towards him, you are part of the reddit army.

Who?

FAGGOT

No eceleb can ever be /ourguy/

What's there to be angry about, anyway? He just showed a body on video. It's disrespectful, but so what?

THIS

All Lauren Southern's supporters should go fuck themselves, they are bringing Sup Forums down
Logan is /ourchad/ and we should be supporting him instead

If you care even a little about youtube e-celeb cancer, you belong on reddit anyway

He reacted like any other youtuber would.

>giving a shit about eceleb
>thinks he's not reddit
kys you faggot.

I have no idea who this is and I honestly don't care, he has a plastic face and looks like a faggot jew that belongs in an oven.

Have a nice day.

>People hate him now
>"/ourguy/ guys!!!"
Holy shit, this place is filled with cringy tweens.

(((/ourguy/)))

go back to work kike

>jews aren't whi-

fpbp

jew

>when you pilpul is so effective even Sup Forums becomes your golem

seriously. I don't even know who this faggot is or why anyone cares about this.

From Wikipedia

>Paul was born on April 1, 1995 in Westlake, Ohio, the son of Pamela Ann Stepnick (née Meredith) and realtor Gregory Allan Paul.[1] He has claimed to have Austrian-Jewish, English, German-Jewish, Hungarian-Jewish, Irish, Scottish, and Welsh ancestry.

JUDEN!

he and a tribe of chads beat a jap to death in a forest and filmed it, beta bugmen mad

No. He is an e-celeb, therefore reddit by default. Caring about him and what he has or has not done is beta faggot behaviour.

He's like 1/8th or 1/16th Jewish. My God if you guys are gonna be that particular about Ashkenazi DNA then by your definition Jews make up way more than 2% of the population.

Bigger ovens you say?

Link to video?

Better take a DNA test just to make sure you're not 0.02% Jewish.

Nice try kike but it wasn't disrespectful at all

they do, they have tens of millions of descendants in south america and MENA. there is estimated to be between 7-10 million people of full or partial jewish ancestry in america alone.

Not /ourguy/... have you seen the people who watch his videos? All cancerous people...

He's a dipshit. That's why people hate him and his brother. Not because they're "controversial." Not because they "dab on the haters." Not because of this whole suicide forest bullshit. Because they're fucking dumb. That's it. They're DUMB. They're obnoxious infantile attention whores who make a living off of being retarded on youtube. Maybe the whole cult of outrage can be right for once. A wise man does not put fools aside. Fuck him and his brother. They're fucking retarded and they contribute to the culture of idiocy. They're fools, and you're a fool for supporting them. Get woke motherfucker. Shit like this is making you stupider. I fucking feel stupider for replying to this garbage. Fuck you.

Prove it. At least the wikipedia description of his ancestry suggests he's much, much more Jewish than that.

If you know who the guy is in OP's picture. You don't belong here.

Fuck this faggot. I hope he slips and breaks his neck.

>Austrian-Jewish
>German-Jewish
>Hungarian-Jewish
Release the gas.

/pol officially is attempting suicide

Always remember to sage these retarded posts.
OP is an absolute faggot.

this

he has managed to monetize his psychopathic nature

he is the god of Sup Forums

He's a fucking e-celeb for kiddy boppers. He's not /our guy/.

get fucked faggot OP

Yup. Pretty much. I just honestly can't believe people sit on their asses and watch this garbage. Its SAD

talent less hacks that make content for children are not and never will be /ourguy/ fucking PewdiePie is more of our gay than this dumass

you should definitely kill yourself and have the paul brothers film and laugh at your body to sell merchandise

is it OK to hate him based on every video he has ever made, except for the dead body one?

because hes a fag^9001

I have said it before and ill say it agian the only thing he did wrong was not fuck the dead body.