Somali man stole a nurse's uniform and tried to rape a 43-year-old woman

(ANSA) - Rome, January 2 - A 38-year-old Somali man stole a nurse's uniform and tried to rape a 43-year-old woman in the maternity ward of a Rome hospital on New Year's Eve, sources said Tuesday.
He was arrested on charges of sexual violence.
The man went into the ward of Sant'Eugenio Hospital while the woman was giving birth and reportedly began groping her.
She fended him off and called nurses who seized the man until police arrived.

ansa.it/english/news/general_news/2018/01/02/man-poses-as-nurse-to-try-to-rape-woman_8b7fdc5f-8881-4f67-b08b-68a9a1e130c4.html

liberoquotidiano.it/news/italia/13295496/immigrato-somalo-roma-entra-sala-parto-tenta-violentare-partoriente.html

Other urls found in this thread:

ansa.it/english/news/general_news/2018/01/02/nigerian-woman-killed-at-migrant-centre-2_cbef2bc3-faef-4ffd-a494-531332453721.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>while the woman was giving birth
Wow.

Being enriched before being born, what a wonderful time to be alive.

Shillbait

Get rekt Goebbels.

That slut was exposing her vagina, she had it coming.

Well at least he knew she was fertile

Don't touch our women, just don't touch it. Nigger.

But if she was in the maternity ward, does that mean she was already pregnant?

If so, what the fuck was he doing there? Muslims don't breed for pleasure, right?

ITALY YES

/care both women probably voted for this

Part

>Be Europoor
>Wife is in hospital giving birth to your first born baby
>"Diversity" wonders in off the street and starts molesting your wife right in front of you.
>Still no one drags him out and lynches him in the street.

RIP Italy.

Learn to read English or Italian, ffs.

I feel ashamed. Sorry Evrope.
A true Italian would have cut his dick off with a scalpel.

Its very sad.

The women and children are going to suffer the most. What the hell are Italian men doing while all this goes on?
Where is the Mafia? Surely they don't want to see their homeland become Africa?

This is madness.

But can we also appreciate that 43 year old women having babies are probably roasties who wasted their prime reproductive age

IT'S A MIRACLE!!!

Nigerian woman killed at migrant centre
ANSA) - Catania, January 2 - A 26-year-old Nigerian woman was killed by a blow to the neck with a sharp object in the asylum-seeker reception centre at Mineo near Catania Tuesday.
Police later arrested the woman's former partner, Francis Miracle, an asylum seeker.
Miracle said on his arrival in Italy that he was a 30-year-old from Mali. Police later arrested the woman's former partner, Francis Miracle, an asylum seeker.
Miracle said on his arrival in Italy that he was a 30-year-old from Mali.

ansa.it/english/news/general_news/2018/01/02/nigerian-woman-killed-at-migrant-centre-2_cbef2bc3-faef-4ffd-a494-531332453721.html

>Where is the Mafia?
Smuggling Africans to Italy for money and counterfeiting Olive Oil.
You must be some real kind of retard if you think criminals are something more than just criminals.

>But can we also appreciate that 43 year old women having babies are probably roasties who wasted their prime reproductive age
That's probably like her 8th son or something. Italians marry late but then they turn into rabbits.

Fuck the mafia.
We need fascism, not mafia.

>43-year-old woman in the maternity ward
the upcoming generation are all fucked in the head aren't they

My mother had me when she was 40 and look at me I'm on Sup Forums... ohh

I don't know much about the Mafia, I just assumed they had a love for Italy and loathed blacks.

I did read something about they were helping them illegally migrate. Didn't believe it but I guess it is true.

Goddamn that baby got cucked and it wasn't even born yet

Plot twist: she's pregnant with a black baby boy.

the mafia is exploiting rapefugees, they use them as cheap labor force. Niggers are literally enslaved in the fields in southern Italy, mafia doesn't care about ordinary Italian citizens..

You need to be over 18 to post here

Baby= fuck trophy. It shows she puts out. Non of those sluts in the maternity ward would be there if they didn't like vitamin D.

>The man went into the ward of Sant'Eugenio Hospital while the woman was giving birth
Part & Placenta

Time to vote for a sane right party in March, pastafag. One which can actually win.

>Francis Miracle
You wouldn't believe where I've been
The cities and towns I've been in
From Boston to Denver and every town in between
The people, they all look the same (yes, the same)
Oh, only the names have been changed (just the names)
But now that I'm home again
I'm tellin' you what I believe
It's a miracle (miracle)
A true, blue spectacle, a miracle come true (whoa oh-oh-oh-oh)
We're together, baby, I was goin' crazy 'till a miracle came through

>Part & Placenta
Brilliant

+4 points for creativity

>A 38-year-old Somali man stole a nurse's uniform and tried to rape a 43-year-old woman in the maternity ward of a Rome hospital
i didn't know they were that clever. italy should put him in charge of the railways.

>african rapes a 43 year old pregnant woman
sounds like a double dose of autism

>Having a child is tantamount to whoredom
Strange that abortions are mostly had by the promiscuous because the child was unwanted. Most abortions pre legalisation were done so prostitutes could continue to whore and in shady back alleys.

+1 for ingenuity.
He seems smarter than the average we have here in Sweden, ours only hit you before the raping begins.

Dont care you voted for this.
Enjoy the niggers and all the rape.

Somali's are garbage

Did the police force her to apologize for accusing a poor refugee of a crime?