Is taking credit for something like this a bit too much?

Is taking credit for something like this a bit too much?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/new-york/ray-dalio-mourns-hedge-fund-employee-died-plane-crash-article-1.3733273
ft.com/content/16e358f4-ee9a-11e7-b220-857e26d1aca4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compass_Group
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Perhaps. Perhaps the fact that I'm more knowledgeable than most and I have no fucking idea the ways he was "tough on aviation" because the media would rather make a Trump said something silly segment instead, is the problem.

But even conservative news sources would have little reason to report on airline policy and accidents that aren't happening. It makes sense though; it's possible that he signed something that amped up airline regulations and standards.

Remember that time Obama took full credit for killing a guy who died in 2003

remember when they gave him a nobel peace prize for shit he'd do?

Not taking credit. Just pointing out that is one of his priorities.

nydailynews.com/new-york/ray-dalio-mourns-hedge-fund-employee-died-plane-crash-article-1.3733273
ft.com/content/16e358f4-ee9a-11e7-b220-857e26d1aca4
>Not an American soil

Odd timing but that was today

Both crashes were New Year's Eve ...

Oh shit.

Honestly, this leads me to believe he stopped some shit that we don't know about yet and he wants everyone reeing about his arrogance for a while before he reveals it.

Kinda like the tapping his wires tweet.

And this guy who died was an exec with Comey at that firm.

>Companies had 0 deaths
>It was the goberment

>Ancap
>doesn't know who governs aviation safety standards and regulations
color me surprised

Yep - not figured out any relevance to the Brit CEO but apparently compass is one of the largest catering companies in the world.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compass_Group

Top read, especially armed forces work

Never enough.
More. More. More.
Feed me, Papa Trump.

republigoyim arent strict. only when advancing bibi's interests

If they blame him for everything the inverse must also be true.

what is he fucking not blameworthy for

Not wanting to larp but if you had dirty laundry and worked at compass or bridgewater, how would you be feeling right now?

You're proving the point my dood.

Do you even have to ask? of course it's too much. How much of a narcissist do you have to be, to take credit for such a thing? It's pretty insane.

Typical trumptard logic.

nice answer. if youre shit at everything youre magically fucken amazing at all things. asshole

Aaaaannnnnddddd here they are

>not knowing what the FAA is
Of course ancap flag

Omega Security Services

>being this mad
>coming to le ebil nazi forum to complain about drumpf
Dude the election was like 2 years ago calm the fuck down.

Scolarest and Vision Security Group (VSG)

he sure seems to take credit for supposed suffering of the jews, why cant taking credit matter? ITs literally the currency of emotion.

Not bad for a catering group running papa johns in the uk

>zero deaths

>Honestly
Please don't start sentences with that sentenced with that.

Also that might be true, but even then he'd have to ignore the New Year's Eve crash. If it turns out that there's no surprise, how will you feel? I'm already feeling like he should break this good news to a thank you to the airlines. If a democrat did this, it would be seen as them trying to sell the idea that we need bigger government.

New Year's Eve crashes were not in America.
Australia and Costa Rica

I don't understand what you're saying because it's incoherent.

I may be reaching here but the moment I saw this tweet I thought it may have been a dig at either

1) those asshats responsible and/or complicit with 9/11 or

2) shot at deep state/cabal because Every commercial airline crash or plane going missing seems to have their fucking fingers all over it.

Or 3) they had plans during trumps presidency to pull another 9/11, highjacking, mysterious disappearance and this was a giant fuck you to them. Thoughts?

It's 3. All the creepy airport shit is something.

He didn't specify on US soil, but I get it.

If it turns out that he didn't stop some shit we don't know about yet, how will that make you feel?

He should have thanked the airlines to avoid coming off as patting his own back about something minor.

A democrat not thanking businesses for preventing accidents and instead opening up with how strict their regulations have been would be seen as taking credit from the free market and instead attributing safety to government control.

There hasn't been a death since 2013. He literally didn't do anything.

Think you're right. It'll likely make more sense in six months time when msm is forced to print information against their narrative

t. Retard

Checked. Alot of strangeness. "Been very strict on commercial aviation." Turns a fucking plane around to catch a future gitmo occupier over the ocean. Kek. No doubt caught the gunrunners at atl too with their pants down. They all know those flights to gitmo are 100% safe.

He tried doing something with the radar people's union a while back but it was mentioned once on the news and promptly forgotten

Hmm - was just looking up 2017 air crashes and it looks like your armed forces forgot how to fly ...
Was even a crash in Mississippi back in July. Whole year was a spike

Planes have been getting safer and safer every year. What specifically has he done to improve that?

I don't really give a fuck. I'm telling you what's likely based on the 100times he's done this in the past. Fucking tard.

Why can't lefties understand this man's humor?
It goes right over their heads.

What's with the hostility? Also what are the hundred times he's done this in the past? I know about the wiretapping tweet, but what else?

They don't know what to do. And their money says to oppose him. It's like criticising Conor McGregor after he one punches someone.

Just kys idiot. Do your own research.

You fall for the same move over and over and over and over and over again for a reason.

Did Trump introduce more unnecessary (((safety regulatons)))?

There's hundreds of times he has done it and you can't think of any to rub in my face. Why is that and why are you mad?

Yes
God has the same opinions directed towards him

I'm not mad. I'm tired of seeing your pathetic attempts at "le trolling pol"

>why are you so mad at my epic lulz you rage you lose and you're raging cuz i said so in broken English for 2cents. Omg im da best.

Does anyone really care? I love your shitposting president, even if he is a kike-lover.
Probably in the top 5 world leader right now and the no. 1 most entertaining by a country mile.

I need liberal screeching to put me to sleep, it's like whale song

No hes tweeting some dumbass shit today and I usually am pro-Trump. This airline tweet was dumb but whatever only faggots have enough time to sit around and cry about Trump's tweets but the one about the nuclear button on his desk is just fucking retard.
Some bantz every once in a while like the "could sure use some Global warming right now" is funny but BRO comon. Looking like this is gonna be a 1 term presidency at this rate, if this fucking guy could shut his mouth on twitter for a year or two his approval ratings could maybe actually get above 50% with this economy.
Trump STFU and let the dems hang themselves with amnesty and SJW shit fuckkkking ehhhhhh

>give Obama a peace price
>lets Iraq and Syria get infested with ISIS
>proxy war in Ukraine
Pepperidge farm remembers

You're not helping your case at all and I want to be educated. I really do. You can shut down whatever you think I am and give me information I want, we can all win but you've been avoiding interacting with me beyond "I don't give a fuck kys faggot" like a child. Please BTFO me.

I think it's top tier shitposting

Is this related to the black out in the southeast?

I don't know what you think is happening here. You're kind of pathetic, dude.

I know you aren't telling me anything about the other times Trump has done this and no one on Sup Forums can help you with that.

lepic trawlz

Why should I?

Just because you're a faggot to people doesn't lock them into a never-ending debate with you where you can dictate what they do next?

You are psychologically damaged. Seriously.

>Why should I?
You get to educated me, be the smarter one by giving me something to educate my liberal friends with. We all win.
I want information, not to argue. There's hundreds of examples to choose from, but you keep them all to yourself. You'd rather our conversation go like this for some reason.

You're seriously an insufferable Fucking cunt. Fuck off. Educated your fucking self, moron.

Why are you like this?

He's low IQ and mentally ill like most Trumpkikes.

He must be smarter than me because I don't even know where to begin to google this info. "100 times trump tweeted something to bait libs"? He says it's easy to find, but I'm not finding anything.

>Even Obama was like "WTF are these retards thinking"

He knew he got it for being black.

This is about commercial aviation and not TSA shit.

If Trump did something or not, who cares. I hope he does, there're so many flying plane crashes to come carrying pax right now that should've been grounded years ago even in FAA and EASA airspace.

t. pilot

>adult male saying OMG unironically
Soyboys must die.

proof?

Yeah in so many words. Should have refused it.