All your redpilling and conspiracy theories will not let you turn back time. you will lose and you WILL be replaced

all your redpilling and conspiracy theories will not let you turn back time. you will lose and you WILL be replaced

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wo5VilLkIh4
youtube.com/watch?v=PApO_Ccb2Ik
youtu.be/8BWWVgfI3Uk
youtube.com/watch?v=rKsfU-cIbUI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm not white, I'm Albanian.

im not white white im australian

White sluts who do this should be careful what they wish for.

What's so bad about being "replaced" anyway? I mean, it's a dumb term since you'll not stop existing (sadly) just because someone gets brownish kids.

I'm not white I'm a slav

>assuming that aryans are even welcomed in modern white nationalist societies

They have a track record of losing wars, it's best if they join the subhumans

"Jews will not replace us" != "You will not replace us"

That's a good reason though, no one wants bad hearing as a hereditary trait.

Kanker nou eens op naar joop.nl. You are making us look like leafs.

Sup Forumss thinking is very short term. There is not much intelligence here.

stop your shitposting
B& angain

Nah it's fine, she'll be paying the toll in a few years if she hasn't already and hopefully he'll take himself out of the genepool as well.

I'm not white, I'm American.

>you will lose
kek yeah zimbabwe is a high level functioning society

>you WILL be replaced
>we WILL become a mindless herd to serve immediate self gratification and let ourselves get ultimately culled by the kikes

Leftwing derangement syndrome. LDS. Even the Chinese make fun of you.

The robots and the Chinese will take over everything. In the end it won't matter.

I'm not white I'm Swiss

here's your (e) nigger

Brownish, low iq nuts with no father around. Who continues the cycle of fathering children who resort to crime. I wonder why we wouldn't that user? Surely it is the best case scenario.

14 words

big if true

Ironically they're replacing themselves too. The mulatto race of the future will detest both white and black, and will likely aim to exterminate us once mulatto are the majority. You know they will justify it just fine too. No more pure races, we will all finally be an identity-less race of man

Who cares about cycles. I live here and now and I'm an individual not a race. The only way you or I could become less white is if we went outside once in a while. You guys blow me away with how much you seem to care about the dumbest and most irrelevant shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wo5VilLkIh4

Demoralization is a dead meme. 2018 is the Year of the Storm.

Not even in Africa bro.

youtube.com/watch?v=PApO_Ccb2Ik

>I'm an individual
kek you sure are... an individual living in a community.

>who cares about the community its all about ME
I wonder how that works out on a long term timeline

this man gets it

I take solace in the bittersweet fact that even if we lose and whites get wiped out/breed out/killed off ---WE STILL WIN

BECAUSE THE WHOLE WORLD WILL TURN INTO LIBERIA/SOMALIA/GENERIC AFRICAN SHITHOLE

AND YOUR SUFFERING WILL BE ETERNAL

Nope. You and those like you will lose and your bodies WILL be dumped into mass-graves. White women race mixing will be outlawed within our lifetimes as well.

Sorry nigger, your time is over.

Changes in the community I live in will be too gradual to notice as long as I don't make a point to. Also, what long term timeline? We'll be dead in the ground before long the both of us so who the heck cares.

knowing that my gen will be the last to ever produce and inent anything worth while... no you're right - lets just burn this whole civ down to rubbles and watch it all fade into the void of nothingness...

Im not huwite im a nord.

Either we win or everyone else fails I'm okay with either to be honest senpai. The Chinese aren't going to fall for the same tricks.

>whites returning to a shithole where niggers ran them out and killed them
lol

So if you are a hyper individualist nihilist then why do you participate in society at all? If "nothing matters" then why do you post here? Why do you get up in the morning? Why do you try to make connections with other people?

I'm not white (or a ""boi"") I'm a quad-racial otherkin who self identifies as an antique brass sculpture of a Chinese dragon. You fucking old fashioned cunt. Do you not know it is current year?

yeah...

It's hard to replace a native population when most of your men are in prison

this
Those farmers should have told them to go fuck themselves

The dindus will just forget everything once they get comfortable and go right back to blaming whitey for all their problems

>The Chinese aren't going to fall for the same tricks.
I'm sure the germans said the same about america in the 1940s

I post here because it's fun I guess. What other reason could there be? Surely you don't think you are changing or even affecting the world by coming here because that would be pretty sad. Yes, I see that if you fetishise my ideas you could end up as some cringy nihilist but the trick is to not think about it too hard. Getting out of bed can be meaningful as long as you want to do whatever you are about to do and so on.

But how does it work for you? Is everything you do directly motivated by your fantasies about white lineage or whatever? Because that sounds very stressful and unfulfilling. Your mom and dad made you because they wanted to have sex and maybe thought babies were cute. They didn't think about white ethnostates or whatever and neither should you.

More Mullatoes are aborted then born. Only 20,000 are born annually regardless and unlike other mixed people are pretty old on average. Negroes are a meme. Hispanics and Asians immigrating to the US as well as anchor babies are still more or less the whole problem. The negroe is disappearing in all of North America. Mexico and Canada too. In Latin America you are treated like dirt in Africa you are dirt. But what makes you strong?

Ok they'll gain more global power and all of a sudden care about (((human rights)))
Will they have Asian guilt brought on by the Jew Asian happa?

There is no faster way to destroy an economy than to 'get Whitey.' Right now, though, dumb left-wingers can't seem to figure it out though, and it'll be a while before they come around to this reality.

Just like it took half a decade for people to figure out Mao was a fuck up.

>Surely you don't think you are changing or even affecting the world by coming here
LOOK AT THIS NEWFAG AND LAUGH

> the trick is to not think about it too hard
You don't think about anything too hard.

>They didn't think about white ethnostates or whatever and neither should you
You shouldn't concern yourself with what others think about. You're having enough trouble with your limited range of brain activity

You need not be a majority or have a cultural ethnostate to maintain a prosperous people. In fact a smaller and more reinforced community can achieve a far higher level of success. So long as our best and brightest continue to seek white partners, which they unerringly do. They will work better and find skilled jobs. Whether in finance, law, technology and engineering, or even the media (after all audiences still love a smiling white face). From there it is a matter of investing our income well in order to maximize the wealth of our race and preferentially doing business with each other. After all we prefer our own company and know that a white business partner is going to be much more reliable. It is the same tactics the jews used throughout the 20th century and the mormons have used for 40 years. It works. The only thing on the way out is poor white working class. Something a nigger could do just as well in the first place.

I'm incredibly motivated everyday. I don't even necessarily care about victory because I know that ultimately truth prevails even in the darkest rooms - a small flicker of light instantly banishes that blackness. I think you underestimate a lot of things, especially a forgetfulness of history. There has never been a demographic change in history that was not violent, and this demographic change is borderline insanity because it has been mass duping of a population that has been dumbed down and distracted by bread and circuses. But even in the mighty Roman empire the illusion gave way and truth stuck its head through the mystique of the ugliness that had deteriorated the society.

I am full of energy everyday and demoralization, the concept of defeat, and depression no longer really exist for me. I look at my fellows and realize the grandness of the struggle and the eternity of this struggle. It has never ended for humanity and our destiny is in this struggle. So I choose to embrace that rather than distract myself. I think you reach a point where every distraction you'll make for yourself becomes boring and empty in the end - because thats exactly what it is. But these distractions are dying. Sports ratings are declining, interest in the disgrace of modern cinema is declining, video games are declining, all these forms that have been used as a pacifier are losing their appeal except to a broken group which we laugh at and call soyboys and bugmen. Ultimately, we win in the end.

Oh I do know some people think Sup Forums is an influential force but I gave you the benefit of doubt. Seems limited range of brain activity is a challenge we share.

you can't replace us if your offsping is a nigger that will marry other niggers

Prediction: By the 2040s hating White people will be seen with as much disdain as hating private property by our elites.

But it'll be a while before our elites figure out that they can't use third world immigration to solve the demographic crisis.

>Replace whites
>Society crumbles
Good plan, man

speaking from an experience eh mate ?

You are either an uninformed newfag or a shill

Sup Forums has been pulling shit for 7 years now

Please shut your dumbass mouth now

Show pic of them TOGETHER with the born baby.

The elites that believe "refugees are the modern day immigrants" are useful idiots.

The zionists like Soros know the score and use it as an excuse to flood white countries with their biological weapons (blacks and muslims)

...or is that just what Sup Forumsfriends are telling themselves? It's a well-known psychological effect to overestimate one's own importance.

Well that's ridiculous but if it works for you why not.

Well I've read that people plan on utilizing mass immigration to break nations down, and then swoop in to purchase all the assets after the nation is broken. But that makes as much sense as burning a city to the ground and then purchasing ruin.

Or the Elites could just be complete monsters and seek destruction for the sake of destruction.

I feel bad for those single pregnant white women in OP’s pic. I wonder where the fathers are?

It's a well-known psychological effect to act overly intellectual when you're just a bloated cumdumpster

>Well that's ridiculous but if it works for you why not.
What is ridiculous about it? I think living with the notion that you are an individual and exempt from the existence around you is the ultimate expression of the ridiculous. But when the ridiculousness is on a scale where its rapidly become normalized then its only logical that this feels like you're making a rational decision and having rational thoughts. But ultimately everyone knows it's an illusion and that's the direction we are headed towards now.

youtu.be/8BWWVgfI3Uk

You'll thank me some day in the future.

>Or the Elites could just be complete monsters and seek destruction for the sake of destruction.

W H I T E G E N O C I D E

Why do you retards respond to this retarded bait EVERY FUCKING TIME?

Sup Forums is dead. We killed him. Sage.

blacks will never replace the father figure role.

I'm not white I'm a jelly doughnut.

>The zionists like Soros know the score and use it as an excuse to flood white countries with their biological weapons (blacks and muslims)

Why? What's the endgame?

banter

see

No way, I'm "redpilled on the JQ" and its da joos. You will be too soon.

The law of nature, if whites won't preserve themselves they will cease to exist.

>Durr Daily BBC thread replies are banter I'm just pretending to be retarded

Kill yourself

calm your nuts

Thank you for what? Your inflated ego? I totally see that it would be empowering and motivating to believe that our individual actions are of great importance but they really aren't.

Sorry if that's the case. I try not to.

keep going user, i believe in you

Jews will rule the world and mulatos will be their slaves

>inflated ego
I'm secure in myself that makes me egotistical? But you claimed to be the individualist which is founded entirely on the ego.

>individual actions are of great importance
That's untrue, I didn't claim that. On the contrary, I said that the community is the ultimate form of societal expression and is the foundation for the individuals interaction with the world. You can pretend to be exempt from the community but you aren't. But you made a decision of not caring, of rejecting concern and your reason for this was "fun". That's an illusion you set for yourself. The jester is the most miserable man in the court.

Granted it wasn't just Sup Forums or even the chans as a whole. TRS, Reddit, the alt-kike and many more were also contributing factors

REGARDLESS, WE HELPED GET THIS MAN ELECTED

>you may now get mad

Chicken sandwich?

nice larp, we are waking them up, soon we will bath in the khazarian blood
youtube.com/watch?v=rKsfU-cIbUI

Maybe that's why I never said egotistical, dumbo.

You and all the other who voted I suppose. It's easy enough to interpret history they way you want it to be after the fact.

>inflated ego
Are we really going to reduce ourselves to semantics?

>Enjoying being a cuck

Pottery

But it's really not the same thing, buddy.

You're not very bright so I'll spell it out for you
PROPAGANDA
It is a very powerful weapon
And Sup Forums is very good at it.

You really got me there.

Internal propaganda at least.

>has cuckery on the brain

Maybe youre just a bot.

Are you a woman?
You're very passive aggresive

Why? Are you getting turned on?

>wanting to leave your children when you die in nigger hell holes

go live in africa then fuckboy, i mean if it's "not so bad" and being "replaced" is just fine, i mean it wouldn't be that bad would it.

This is true, white women prefer blacks in almost every case where they are choosing.

White boys on suicide watch!!

>getting turned on by lame humor masked as sarcasm/snark
Your low T boyfriend might get aroused by such things, but I do not.

Besides it would never work. I would make you shave your pits/legs and wear a thong.

Unless youre fat. If thats the case DO NOT WANT

At the end of the day there are only 2 outcomes. We win and you lose or we lose and you lose. Simple biology will win out, races aren't just skin color. What do I care if the world is one big Brazillian shithole when I'm gone?

You sound pretty depressed and hopeless. Young and feeling like you have no future, everything is pointless. You live, you work, you die - this is your outlook on life, how else can you be so aimless.

Also saged.

If my daughter ever came home with a black guy I would completely cut her off
I would drop any emotional attachment I had to her

or we win, or everyone lose, even the kikes

All that does is increase the prison population

Then you will finally have to start working