So why exactly is a a Western led world government considered a bad thing?

Because everyone hates the government, always. So everyone will hate western people. More.

it's not western, it seeks to destroy all cultures, nations and races

cause the bitch is flat
and you can help a flat bitch

they cant run themselves . why would you trust them with the rest of the world. they let their companies outsource and get away with anything. look at how much big pharma has gotten away with and no real reprecussions since martin went to jail because he put out a reward for a strand of hillary clintons hair for a DNA test not because he jewed people on the cost of life saving medicine

nobody thinks the west can run the world any more. 4 decades ago sure. today you wont even get majority support across the west for that shit

We will no longer surrender this country, or its people, to the false song of globalism. The Nation-State remains the true foundation for happiness and harmony. Americanism, Not Globalism, will be our Credo.

We aren't gonna have sovereign countries forever they are an outdated concept anyway there will be confederations that make up super states and then a world government the EU will likely become a superstate then the West will merge into a greater superstate with America all the Anglo countries Europe Japan Korea etc then the rest of the world will soon follow then we will go onto conquer space and shit. Nobody says that muh cultures will have to be destroyed for example you are from the UK and it has the Welsh they have been part of the UK for almost a thousand years and their retarded culture is still around

dude globalism will never work because people are too different from each other, look at all the biggest empires in history and they all collapsed why? because people want there own cultures and Nations. that's Human Nature

its obviously different now with the technology, internet and global trade and everything. Within the next hundred years they will advance genetic technology to the point where even the IQ discrepancies in niggers will be able to altered. There is no reason to have so many countries anymore anyway and most of them aren't even sovereign states in the proper definition of the word. For example there is no reason why Canada should exist. The world is moving towards big blocks of superstates there will be a Western Superstate an African Superstate a Latin American superstate and eventually they will merge into one global superstate.

Because they will call it a bad idea the moment they're ousted from power by the african warlords they've been breeding the voting base for for 100 years, or just start assassinating every threat to their particular hegemony.

Go on, find me some prominent globalists who are also far right.

do you really honestly believe that this superstate meme is going to be stable and long lasting? do you think it will provide people high quality of life if this superstate crap is to be achieved?

>Western led
pls go do some more research before posting

It's bad solely because the "West" has no ideal to strive for, it lacks a direction that it seeks to improve the world other than technologically. The only way a world empire could arise is by creating an ideal that would unite the world, and the West has no such ideal. It is spiritually and morally bankrupt. All it has is growth for the sake of growth, which is a cancerous meme and always will be.

America is pretty much a superstate right now it is highly likely that Europe will become a Federal state soon and since Europe and America are already allied and have so many similar qualities to them they will move towards merging along with the Canada's and Australia's of the world the quality of life won't change and or probably improve. It won't be a "state" it will be more like a confederation like the EU with a common central bank, defense force, trade policy and free movement of people (this pretty much exists already)

>it is highly likely that Europe will become a Federal state soon
yeah no counties are already leaving the EU

the EU won't even last for 5 years tops

how is the planetary unification and space expansionism not an "ideal"?

> yeah no counties are already leaving the EU
You haven't left yet and i doubt you'll be leaving anyway. If there's an election this year the conservative government will be BTFO.

>planetary unification
Why should I care about someone halfway around the world equally to my neighbor? If that person halfway around the world has the same hopes and dreams as me, then I will fight with him and support him, if not why would I?
>space expansionism
How is colonizing other locations going to improve the human condition? It merely expands the problems of man to other places and potentially to other species, why would I want to do that?

implying you even give a shit about the hopes and dreams of your next door neighbor anyway. Even on Sup Forums you monitor global news and interact with other nationalities all the time

the majority of people voted leave and i'm sure the majority are also against globalism. will you be willing to oppress and kill people to achieve globalisation?

Not everyone lives in a community where they don't give a shit about their neighbors. Stop projecting. My point was that I do care about people who share my beliefs wherever they reside, but that not everyone shares my beliefs, and hence I don't support everyone.

Nice job defending those "ideals" by the way faggot.

Because the West has a childishly simple notion that its economic and political models are perfectly applicable to all societies, regardless of local history or of culture. These things are not nearly so universal as Westerners tend to believe, as can be seen by the spectacular failure of modern pluralistic democracy during the so-called Arab Spring.

Plus as a terrible post-colonialist I object to the notion that Westerners should have the say over world affairs on general principle. The Colonial Age is over, you are not our masters nor our betters.

No but opinions change all the time and you just need good arguments and incentives you can also establish the foundation through a common financial system, defense, visa free travel, economic links and common international organizations for it and just have the voting be a formality at that point even if the people vote no they won't change much of anything anyway which pretty much what is happening in the UK right now

>Americanism
Fuck im surrounded by so much denial.

die govcuck

the western idea of libertarianism was clearly applicable to you. And yes they are universal, even you saying that "uhh it's not universal all cultures are valid bro" is itself a Western concept there is no other ideas out there except for nationalism which is retarded where you basically sit in one spot and do nothing and be very butthurt about everything, Islam which nobody likes and a Chinese led world government.

>its obviously different now with the technology, internet and global trade and everything.
So why shove World Gov down people's throats? If people want it then it will happen naturally. Forcing it will just create a backlash